Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chart of the US, Gemini rising or Sibley?  (Read 606 times)
Daniel

« on: Feb 12, 2014, 11:53 am »

I have been studying the chart of the US in relation to the currently unfolding Cardinal Cross that will perfect in April.  Obviously I have great respect for Jeffrey Green's opinion that the 7 degree Gemini rising chart accurately reflects the American identity, but there is great support among the non EA astrological community for the Sibley chart. The most convincing argument that I have heard is the exact Pluto conjunction to the Sibley 14 degrees of Sagittarius ascendant on 911.  I would love to hear any comments from an EA perspective. Thanks so much the input!

Daniel
« Last Edit: Feb 12, 2014, 05:33 pm by Daniel » Logged
Daniel

« Reply #1 on: Feb 12, 2014, 07:29 pm »

surely someone but me has questioned this?
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Feb 13, 2014, 06:37 am »

Hi Daniel,

Yes, there have been other posts about this with detailed reasons for using the Gemini Rising chart. So that is what we use.

God Bless, Rad
Daniel

« Reply #3 on: Feb 13, 2014, 07:05 am »

Thank you Rad.  I have searched the board, with some diligence, using both "Sibley" and "gemini rising" as search terms to little or no avail. I am aware of the the Pluto in Cap thread, however it has almost 800 pages and nearly 12000 messages--somewhat daunting to try to glean through.  None of the searches were able to parse out any of the pertinent messages.  Actually, the most useful discussion that I could find is Deva's article that she wrote for Llewelyn.com. (thank you for that Deva) If you or anyone else is able to refer me to some specific messages I would be most appreciative.

Blessings,

Daniel
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Feb 13, 2014, 07:11 am »

Hi Daniel,

Try typing USA birth chart in the search engine. If you still can't find it let me know and I will try to do so. One thing I remember for using that Gemini Rising chart has to do with the the Moon being in Aquarius and exactly conjunct the place, through geodetics, in which the USA was born. 

God Bless, Rad
Daniel

« Reply #5 on: Feb 13, 2014, 07:40 am »

Thank you for the suggestion, Rad, however it only turned up this message thread. When I use the search term "us birth chart" I get the chart of Jesus--informative for another day perhaps...

Perhaps there is a transcript or recording of Jeffrey addressing the subject? Or a pointer to an EA graduate who is doing mundane astrology? Anyway, the good news is that I am beginning to flesh out my own interpretation of the chart, sans geodetics or planetary nodes which are not yet a part of my "tool box". I would still like to learn what someone who sees more than I has to say.

Blessings,

Daniel
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Feb 13, 2014, 07:45 am »

Hi Daniel,

Click on this: http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/index.php?action=search2

See what you can find...

God Bless, Rad
Daniel

« Reply #7 on: Feb 13, 2014, 07:53 am »

No luck.  I must be doing something wrong...

Thank you Rad.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #8 on: Feb 13, 2014, 07:59 am »

Daniel,

I will try to find it later.

God Bless, Rad
Daniel

« Reply #9 on: Feb 13, 2014, 08:29 am »

TY!

Blessings Rad.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #10 on: Feb 13, 2014, 09:10 am »

Hi Daniel,

Click on this link: http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/index.php?topic=268.0

There you will find various postings that deal with the birth chart for the USA....just keep reading down.

Here is a quote from me at that time: "Beyond the history of the country itself that correlates perfectly to 2:10 am chart, the Moon itself, and the M.C. correlate through geodetics to Philadelphia. The tenth house of course correlates in general to the archetype of countries. The USA was born out rebellion to Great Britain: Aquarius. The 9th House Pluto with the S.Node in Aquarius in the 9th of course correlate with the USA being a nation of immigrants from other lands, and was born out of a need for religous rebellion itself. With the S.Node of Pluto in it's 8th House, along with Jupiters S.Node we can also see the obvious: that the country was also born out of the need to rebel against the 'taxation' from Great Britain. The original 'settlers' of the USA were of course of a 'religious' nature: 9th House Pluto, S.Node of the Moon is Aquarius in the 9th, and the S.Node of Saturn as well placed there.

With the current transits to this chart, as mentioned by Steve and others, the following article by the U.S. Senator from Vermont, Bernie Sanders, speaks to what is underway in the USA. And what is underway perfectly conforms to this chart. "

God Bless, Rad
Daniel

« Reply #11 on: Feb 13, 2014, 01:49 pm »

Thank you for your efforts Rad!

Blessings,

Daniel
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video