Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New EA beginners practice thread  (Read 5934 times)
Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #30 on: Mar 12, 2014, 03:53 AM »

Hi Ari,

Been reading the thread and just thought I'd say I like your explanations a lot - simple, easy to read, yet thorough in their own way. Ideal I imagine for the purpose of this thread.

blessings Upasika

ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #31 on: Mar 15, 2014, 11:54 AM »

Hi everyone,
This Monday I'll post some teachings and references to the Pluto polarity point. We will also begin our first practice assignment at that time working with Pluto and the polarity point.
With love,
Ari Moshe
Simon

« Reply #32 on: Mar 15, 2014, 04:02 PM »

Hi Ari.

Thanks for the post in the pluto material.

Thanks for putting the time in.
Looking forward to our first assignment.

Blessing simon
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #33 on: Mar 17, 2014, 10:30 PM »

Hello Rita, Gino, Frost, Wei, Daniel, Mike, Michael, Emily, Simon and Katherine!

We will now address the Pluto polarity point and begin our first practice.

Pluto in part symbolizes the soul's deepest resistance to change. The Pluto polarity point to Pluto symbolizes the greatest threat relative to what the soul is most holding on to. It thus also symbolizes the focal point through which evolution can occur.

To offer a simple astrological example:
Pluto in the 7th might mean a soul is addicted to always gaining the approval of others. Core desires linked to approval of others. The polarity point in the 1st house would then symbolize the evolutionary necessity to learn how to act for oneself regardless of what other people think.

Another example with the same signature:
Pluto in the 7th can also mean that a soul has learned to manipulate others (such as always playing the role of a counselor in relationship) so that they can feel needed and wanted. They may attract many souls into their life who desperately "want" or "need" something from them. Being able to provide for these souls fulfills the desire of the 7th house Pluto soul to be wanted. The polarity point in the 1st would then symbolize learning to listen to one's instincts and gut - which might mean learning to say "no". And yet saying no is only possible if the soul's desire to evolve is greater than the desire to be needed.

The polarity point can feel like driving a car into a brick wall. It can feel like the antithesis of what feels most safe and secure. And yet relative to the desire to evolve, it is the very thing that will provide a deeper and more fulfilling security.

What I invite everyone to do now is to reflect upon any Pluto position that you'd like. This can even be your own. If you'd like you can apply Pluto to an evolutionary stage (or explore several evolutionary stages). In your own way, address the following questions:

On a purely archetypal level (since we do not have context yet) what kind of desires has lead this soul into the current life?
What is the soul's greatest resistance to change?
What does the polarity point symbolize? How can focusing on the polarity point support the soul's evolutionary intentions relative to natal Pluto.

Remember, wherever we find Pluto is where the soul is ultimately learning that the greatest security is in THE SOUL itself. The evolutionary journey of the soul is about gradually exhausting all desires for that which is temporary and gradually strengthening the desire for that which is absolute.

Please feel free to ask any questions about the Pluto polarity point as well as this first practice.

If at any point you do not intend to participate just let me know. We will stay here till next Monday - or beyond if we need that.
With love,
Ari Moshe
Daniel

« Reply #34 on: Mar 18, 2014, 06:24 AM »

Hi Ari,

That is an interesting perspective.  I had not considered the PPP in this context, but I think that I am understanding what you are saying.  Let me take a stab at this...if the Pluto position is where we are instinctively drawn to (attracted) for security, then the polarity point would be the point of "repulsion"?  Let's take a 12th House Pluto in Leo--1st stage Spiritual.  This soul has been learning to transcend it's self-important focus, recognize and express its innate creativity, and perhaps experiencing crises (6th H PP) as a result of the resistance to change that  dissolve (12th H) those desires that are maintaining the illusion of separation?  Would the resolution in the PPP be to learn to proactively ground (6th H) the spiritual realizations in daily practice and lifestyle? To share the creativity with others (Aquarius PP) and use the Pluto energies to move from self-centered to community-centered. Am I on the right track here?

Blessings,

Daniel
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #35 on: Mar 18, 2014, 02:10 PM »

Hi Daniel,

...if the Pluto position is where we are instinctively drawn to (attracted) for security, then the polarity point would be the point of "repulsion"?

The specific function of instincts correlates to Mars.
Repulsion is linked to the natal position of Pluto itself and by association it can also be linked to the polarity point to Pluto. For example Pluto in Leo in the 12th can be repulsed by the very idea of "surrender". It may feel like that means letting go and letting everyone else shine while they get ignored. Thus the soul may feel repulsed by being a part of the group and serving the needs of the community (6th house Aquarius polarity).

Attraction and repulsion, or craving and aversion are the two sides of desire.

Let's take a 12th House Pluto in Leo--1st stage Spiritual.  This soul has been learning to transcend it's self-important focus, recognize and express its innate creativity, and perhaps experiencing crises (6th H PP) as a result of the resistance to change that  dissolve (12th H) those desires that are maintaining the illusion of separation?

Sure, and the crisis could serve the purpose of making the soul aware of it's illusions that have created the crisis in the first place. Thus the crisis can ultimately serve as an evolutionary catalyst.

Would the resolution in the PPP be to learn to proactively ground (6th H) the spiritual realizations in daily practice and lifestyle? To share the creativity with others (Aquarius PP) and use the Pluto energies to move from self-centered to community-centered. Am I on the right track here?

Yes all of that is true. I'll add that the polarity point, as a constant focal point for evolution symbolizes that truth that all fame, glory, self importance, creative gifts etc are impermanent, have no meaning by themselves if not used for the common good and benefit of others. Thus it consistently re-focuses any delusion or grandeur (or hiding on the other extreme) towards "how can I ACT and develop myself as an instrument of the divine to serve the good of the whole?"

With love,
Ari Moshe
frost7967

« Reply #36 on: Mar 18, 2014, 06:28 PM »

Focusing on the house that Pluto occupies. Pluto’s sign would add a generational overlay (traits/tendencies common to everyone in a certain age range).

Pluto is 1st house: In recent lives, the soul has been working to answer issues of self-definition (“Who am I?”) and has been learning how to courageously act for itself regardless of what others think; the soul has needed a lot of freedom in order to explore; such exploration was necessary for it to gain the experiences and insights that ultimately help answer “Who am I?”  In this life, if the person/soul stays in their comfort zone, s/he may continue to be the “overly” independent, seemingly selfish and narcissistic, lone ranger, possibly with some fear of partnering closely with others (as partnership involves the need to consider another’s views/feelings, and thus is seen as a threat to freedom).  However, evolutionary growth requires entering into such partnerships of “You and Me” (rather than just “me”), ie the 7th House (Libra) polarity point.  Evolution entails learning to listen to others (not just to the self) and learning how to give and receive (interact with the other) in balance.  If the soul successfully integrates its Pluto polarity point, it will integrate the (already learned) self-determinism, courage and visceral awareness of self-as-a-singularity (all part of the Aries archetype) with a deep-seated appreciation of the need (and even beauty) of reciprocity and sharing, and a more effortless ability to balance the needs of self with the needs of the other.  This soul would neither fall prey to the selfishness of an excessive 1st house emphasis, nor to the “I-don’t-know-who-I-am-without-the-other” co-dependency of an excess 7th house emphasis. S/he would simultaneously be able to see the self as a singularity and as a part of an I-Thou union.

Evolutionary stages and 1st H Pluto (with some successful moving to 7th H polarity): In consensus person, might see a person who in early life is a “confirmed bachelor” who “explores the field” sexually, resents (and even gets angry at) anyone who seems to put limits on his free time; in work, might not seem like a “team player” and might sometimes seem to have an excessive “what’s I it for me?” orientation.  Later in life, this person might seem to “mellow out” – becoming more receptive to others’ opinions, more willing to “give up” some of his freedom to help another, even someone who marries late in life and learns a lot about “give and take” from the partner. 
      In Individuated,  might initially see a very self-motivated, “don’t share anything with any competitors” creative “genius” who courageously challenges intellectual/social boundaries and paradigms; later, this person might evolve towards working with equally gifted partners.  This evolution into partnership allows him to now benefit from all that another’s input can offer – useful criticisms that help refine/improve work and radically different insights from previously unconsidered perspectives (which can conceivably lift a creative work to a whole new level).  Rewarding 7th house partnerships for 3rd stage Individuated might resemble those of Watson/Crick, Gilbert & Sullivan, Steve Jobs and Wozniak. This same soul might open into more sharing in intimate relationships as well, with 7th house partnerships here igniting growth in many areas. 
      In Spiritual, the desire to move out of separation towards greater and greater unity with Source energies might itself provide motivation to pull the soul away from the comfortable 1st house Pluto point, where the excess focus on “me, Who am I?” implies separation between “me” and everything that’s “not me”, and thus starts to feel limited and constricting.  If the soul has ever empathically merged with and felt another’s emotions, if he’s ever been “caught up” in a crowd activity (his small-I identity dissolving into and transforming into the larger “I” of the crowd), if he’s ever felt his essence expanded and transformed by something he’s read or experienced….. then he’ll start to get different answers to the ist House question of “Who am I?”  “I am……all these little, personalizing, easily itemized, mortal attributes that I’ve previously identified”, but that is only a limited, limiting view of self.  “I am also……this crowd when I merge with its essence, when I absorb its being into mine and allow what was previously labeled as mine to be absorbed into it”; I am it and it is me.  “I am you” when you and I allow such intimate, soul-to-soul communication; my self is enlarged and permanently enriched when I allow such connection.  The self feels expanded forever, enriched in all ways (intellectual, emotional, etc) when it releases its fierce need for independence and dares to let in, trust, another’s energies; the soul feels less alone, less separated, happier and more fulfilled, thus motivated to continue partnering with others.  Ideally, partnerships will be with others at a similar evolutionary stage: We read about partners who go together on spiritual pilgrimages, who work together in opening a retreat, who support each other in developing/refining certain healing modalities, etc.   

This is way longer than I expected, so I'll close now.  Cheerio!   Wink
« Last Edit: Mar 18, 2014, 09:46 PM by frost7967 » Logged
rita

« Reply #37 on: Mar 19, 2014, 01:58 PM »

Hi Ari, and all others on this thread,

Pluto in the first house.

First house is cardinal, angular, yang, it is a new cycle that is beginning.It is energy going outwards, instinctual and without any forethought. The Pluto first house is in a new path of discovery of self, coming out of the twelfth house. These Souls come into life with a feeling they have a special destiny to fulfill. Because it is the first house it is instinctual so they don´t really know what their mission is. They just know they have a special destiny.
Life is very much focussed on self , the I and Me, this energy is  similar to a two year old in which he is discovering his individual self and how to assert his desires to his parents and others.
Anger and impatience at any thing /anyone that blocks the first house Pluto from going towards its instinctual mission / desire of the moment of continually finding something new about itself, because these actions are without forethought the consequences then come later with the action / reaction due to the confrontations they will have with others, forcing the Soul to isolate and withdraw  so as to evaluate who it is in relation to others.

Pluto´s natural instinct is to resist change, and first house Pluto is instinctual impulses that will lead the soul to new experiences, causing tremendous feelings of inner anger and frustration which can be projected onto others as they are seen as the cause of these blocks / feelings.
 There is zero tolerance for any limitation that curbs its freedom so first house Pluto´s can have many spontaneous relationships that do not require much commitment on their behalf. The Me first can be seen as a narcissistic trait of the Pluto first house as the individual has difficulty in eyeing the other as an equal.
  Anger or impatience starts to grow from inside like a volcano, at the attempt to limit them can trigger a first house Pluto to confrontations.The Soul is discovering it self through confrontation and opposition through the relationships it forms with others.
These individuals can have very heated arguments, but rarely hold a grudge for long.
Pluto first house Soul will  have many sexual attractions and others will also be attracted to them for their sexual and physical vibration that comes from the Soul itself. This vibration gives the individual the feeling that he/she would learn something about themselves from the relationship they have with the other.
Eventually as its evolution proceeds, the First house Pluto will desire to have intimate and stable relationships on an equal basis.

PPP 7th House:
This is where first house Pluto meets the other and will learn how to be in a relationship on equal giving and receiving. These individuals will eventually reach a point of stagnation in their evolution if they do not cross over to the polarity point. The individual will look for a partner, friend when its own cycles or identity crisis deepen as they have lost perspective of who they are, through a relationship they will find out who they are by comparison / contrast to the other. This will help the individual answer his / hers subjective questions about it self.
The PPP will also teach the first house Pluto to listen to what the other wants or is saying and be less self focussed on what the individual wants. When it will give to another it will no longer be something that the individual decided to give, but something the other really wanted / needed. Also by having relationships we learn to balance our own needs to the partners needs as the individual discovers who he / she is.
The intention is to open up to the other in the relationship and have deep personal growth and awareness about one self and the other, many times our projections onto the other are subconscious therefore as we learn to, it can be a great source of self discovery, we all grow and evolve through the many and varied relationships we forming our lives.

A consensus First house Pluto would be quite narcissistic putting its desires above the others, would have difficult relationships due to its attitude of me, me first.
Possibly i would say power would be important such as the Bmw and branded clothes.It would like to draw attention to itself and possibly be quite intolerant towards  what he felt to be weakness of character. It would express its will easily and powerfully to assert its desires.
An individuated first house Pluto would  have an instinctive awareness to move away from the box and look for the answers him/herself is looking for, also it would seek people / groups with whom it would compare his/hers ideas to theirs  and again learn something new about him/ her self. It would  look for its identity and special destiny either through alloneness or through the interaction with small groups.
A spiritual first House Pluto it would have an instinctive alliance with source, as it is in the first house and it is inciting a new cycle it would not have the same instinct to give and help the other. It would possibly integrate it self with some yoga or spiritual group so as to follow its path of return to the source
peace rita

ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #38 on: Mar 19, 2014, 10:20 PM »

Hi Frost, thank you for your first post here!

Focusing on the house that Pluto occupies. Pluto’s sign would add a generational overlay (traits/tendencies common to everyone in a certain age range).

The sign is absolutely active on a personal level as well.

Pluto is 1st house: In recent lives, the soul has been working to answer issues of self-definition (“Who am I?”) and has been learning how to courageously act for itself regardless of what others think; the soul has needed a lot of freedom in order to explore; such exploration was necessary for it to gain the experiences and insights that ultimately help answer “Who am I?”  In this life, if the person/soul stays in their comfort zone, s/he may continue to be the “overly” independent, seemingly selfish and narcissistic, lone ranger, possibly with some fear of partnering closely with others (as partnership involves the need to consider another’s views/feelings, and thus is seen as a threat to freedom).  However, evolutionary growth requires entering into such partnerships of “You and Me” (rather than just “me”), ie the 7th House (Libra) polarity point.  Evolution entails learning to listen to others (not just to the self) and learning how to give and receive (interact with the other) in balance.  If the soul successfully integrates its Pluto polarity point, it will integrate the (already learned) self-determinism, courage and visceral awareness of self-as-a-singularity (all part of the Aries archetype) with a deep-seated appreciation of the need (and even beauty) of reciprocity and sharing, and a more effortless ability to balance the needs of self with the needs of the other.  This soul would neither fall prey to the selfishness of an excessive 1st house emphasis, nor to the “I-don’t-know-who-I-am-without-the-other” co-dependency of an excess 7th house emphasis. S/he would simultaneously be able to see the self as a singularity and as a part of an I-Thou union.

Excellent.

Evolutionary stages and 1st H Pluto (with some successful moving to 7th H polarity): In consensus person, might see a person who in early life is a “confirmed bachelor” who “explores the field” sexually, resents (and even gets angry at) anyone who seems to put limits on his free time; in work, might not seem like a “team player” and might sometimes seem to have an excessive “what’s I it for me?” orientation.  Later in life, this person might seem to “mellow out” – becoming more receptive to others’ opinions, more willing to “give up” some of his freedom to help another, even someone who marries late in life and learns a lot about “give and take” from the partner.

This is a very specific possibility. It is in fact possible, though it does not expresses what we can defacto expect of a 1st house Pluto soul in the consensus stages of evolution. For example many consensus stage souls (and really any stage) with first house Pluto will be very oriented towards marriage and will not get angry at limitations on their own freedom. In fact, Pluto in the 1st house can often imply that a soul is learning to make empowered choices for their own self.

In Individuated,  might initially see a very self-motivated, “don’t share anything with any competitors” creative “genius” who courageously challenges intellectual/social boundaries and paradigms; later, this person might evolve towards working with equally gifted partners.  This evolution into partnership allows him to now benefit from all that another’s input can offer – useful criticisms that help refine/improve work and radically different insights from previously unconsidered perspectives (which can conceivably lift a creative work to a whole new level).  Rewarding 7th house partnerships for 3rd stage Individuated might resemble those of Watson/Crick, Gilbert & Sullivan, Steve Jobs and Wozniak. This same soul might open into more sharing in intimate relationships as well, with 7th house partnerships here igniting growth in many areas.

All true as possibilities and again not what we can expect as a rule for all 1st house Pluto souls.

In Spiritual, the desire to move out of separation towards greater and greater unity with Source energies might itself provide motivation to pull the soul away from the comfortable 1st house Pluto point, where the excess focus on “me, Who am I?” implies separation between “me” and everything that’s “not me”, and thus starts to feel limited and constricting.  If the soul has ever empathically merged with and felt another’s emotions, if he’s ever been “caught up” in a crowd activity (his small-I identity dissolving into and transforming into the larger “I” of the crowd), if he’s ever felt his essence expanded and transformed by something he’s read or experienced….. then he’ll start to get different answers to the ist House question of “Who am I?”  “I am……all these little, personalizing, easily itemized, mortal attributes that I’ve previously identified”, but that is only a limited, limiting view of self.  “I am also……this crowd when I merge with its essence, when I absorb its being into mine and allow what was previously labeled as mine to be absorbed into it”; I am it and it is me.  “I am you” when you and I allow such intimate, soul-to-soul communication; my self is enlarged and permanently enriched when I allow such connection.  The self feels expanded forever, enriched in all ways (intellectual, emotional, etc) when it releases its fierce need for independence and dares to let in, trust, another’s energies; the soul feels less alone, less separated, happier and more fulfilled, thus motivated to continue partnering with others.  Ideally, partnerships will be with others at a similar evolutionary stage:

Not necessarily "ideally". The ideal relationships for any soul are the ones that are relevant to it's evolutionary needs at that time. That can take so many forms.

We read about partners who go together on spiritual pilgrimages, who work together in opening a retreat, who support each other in developing/refining certain healing modalities, etc.   

All true in terms of some of the many possibilities that this signature can express. I'm called to clarify one thing in case this isn't understood already: The polarity point in the 7th house doesn't defacto mean this soul needs to be in partnership with someone else. It means that relationships in general, being in balance with others is the point of focus for this soul's evolution. Sometimes relationship teaches the first house Pluto how to say "no!"

With love,
Ari Moshe
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #39 on: Mar 19, 2014, 10:39 PM »

Hello Rita! So great to be with you again. Thank you for your first post.

Pluto in the first house.

First house is cardinal, angular, yang, it is a new cycle that is beginning.It is energy going outwards, instinctual and without any forethought. The Pluto first house is in a new path of discovery of self, coming out of the twelfth house. These Souls come into life with a feeling they have a special destiny to fulfill. Because it is the first house it is instinctual so they don´t really know what their mission is. They just know they have a special destiny.

Life is very much focussed on self , the I and Me, this energy is  similar to a two year old in which he is discovering his individual self and how to assert his desires to his parents and others.
Anger and impatience at any thing /anyone that blocks the first house Pluto from going towards its instinctual mission / desire of the moment of continually finding something new about itself, because these actions are without forethought the consequences then come later with the action / reaction due to the confrontations they will have with others, forcing the Soul to isolate and withdraw  so as to evaluate who it is in relation to others.

Pluto´s natural instinct is to resist change, and first house Pluto is instinctual impulses that will lead the soul to new experiences, causing tremendous feelings of inner anger and frustration which can be projected onto others as they are seen as the cause of these blocks / feelings.
 There is zero tolerance for any limitation that curbs its freedom so first house Pluto´s can have many spontaneous relationships that do not require much commitment on their behalf. The Me first can be seen as a narcissistic trait of the Pluto first house as the individual has difficulty in eyeing the other as an equal.
  Anger or impatience starts to grow from inside like a volcano, at the attempt to limit them can trigger a first house Pluto to confrontations.The Soul is discovering it self through confrontation and opposition through the relationships it forms with others.

All this is true as some of the possible expressions of a Pluto in the 1st house soul.

These individuals can have very heated arguments, but rarely hold a grudge for long.

Pluto in any house can definitely hold a grudge for long.

Pluto first house Soul will  have many sexual attractions and others will also be attracted to them for their sexual and physical vibration that comes from the Soul itself. This vibration gives the individual the feeling that he/she would learn something about themselves from the relationship they have with the other.

Eventually as its evolution proceeds, the First house Pluto will desire to have intimate and stable relationships on an equal basis.

Not necessarily stable. Stability is Taurus and by association the earth archetypes in general. The evolutionary need for learning equality and balance does not inherently imply a stable relationship.

PPP 7th House:
This is where first house Pluto meets the other and will learn how to be in a relationship on equal giving and receiving. These individuals will eventually reach a point of stagnation in their evolution if they do not cross over to the polarity point. The individual will look for a partner, friend when its own cycles or identity crisis deepen as they have lost perspective of who they are, through a relationship they will find out who they are by comparison / contrast to the other. This will help the individual answer his / hers subjective questions about it self.

The PPP will also teach the first house Pluto to listen to what the other wants or is saying and be less self focussed on what the individual wants. When it will give to another it will no longer be something that the individual decided to give, but something the other really wanted / needed. Also by having relationships we learn to balance our own needs to the partners needs as the individual discovers who he / she is.
The intention is to open up to the other in the relationship and have deep personal growth and awareness about one self and the other, many times our projections onto the other are subconscious therefore as we learn to, it can be a great source of self discovery, we all grow and evolve through the many and varied relationships we forming our lives.

Excellent. All really well expressed.

A consensus First house Pluto would be quite narcissistic putting its desires above the others, would have difficult relationships due to its attitude of me, me first.
Possibly i would say power would be important such as the Bmw and branded clothes.It would like to draw attention to itself and possibly be quite intolerant towards  what he felt to be weakness of character. It would express its will easily and powerfully to assert its desires.

An individuated first house Pluto would  have an instinctive awareness to move away from the box and look for the answers him/herself is looking for, also it would seek people / groups with whom it would compare his/hers ideas to theirs  and again learn something new about him/ her self. It would  look for its identity and special destiny either through alloneness or through the interaction with small groups.

A spiritual first House Pluto it would have an instinctive alliance with source, as it is in the first house and it is inciting a new cycle it would not have the same instinct to give and help the other. It would possibly integrate it self with some yoga or spiritual group so as to follow its path of return to the source

All of your examples express accurate possibilities - though just possibilities. Check out my responses to Frost above.

With love,
Ari Moshe
« Last Edit: Mar 20, 2014, 10:58 PM by ari moshe » Logged
Wei

« Reply #40 on: Mar 20, 2014, 03:34 AM »

Pluto in 9th house
9th house pluto souls are true detectives for the meaning of life. The fundamental desire is to find purpose/interpretation of the world, to have direct experience of connection with universe/the whole consciousness/GOD, they have been developing intuition for many lives, searching deeply through religion/philosophy/belief in a metaphysical way. They may even possess sort of mystic skills which could been used to heal or manipulate other souls(could be natrual healer/prophet/guru, or false spritural leader who gain power for themselves).

9th house is a fire/yang archtype, the soul feel they have special destiny, they need freedom to explore different belief systems, they tend to find the truth out of selves, get empowered by spritural knowledge/direct experiences. They can be attracted to others with the knowledge they feel lack of, draw to teacher type relationship, Or they will be the teacher. Either way their belief is fixed. When they confront other people's belief which seems as true as theirs, it's gonna create crisis, they may be trapped in existential void by refusing to evolve, also they can be open minded, learn each truth is relatively true.

The natural law is the most important archtype of 9th house, essentially these souls have great knowledge to teach other people how to live their own truth. They also have a lot of  karma or trauma experienses with natrual law. They could have been lived aligning with natrual law, but get misinterpreted by others; In other case they could have distorted natrual law, such as a false spiritual leader who mind washing/manipulating other souls to benifit themselves.

9th house rules right brain, these souls are used to intuitive thinking, they have been lived in different cultures in many lives. In this incarnation, they can feel intense alienation, as well as limit while communicating with others who are used to logical thinking. They can be depended on those who share same belief, then experiense betrayal/disillusionment, or simply think that no one understands them, then have delusion that every mind is separated. They may be angery towards those whose belief is different or doesn't have belief at all. When they are exhausted by looking out for truth/power(seperated desire), they'll ask why deeply, start to find spritural power within, realise that everyone's truth is relatively true, there is limitation for each soul to see the whole truth when we are rooted in ego, and all "seperated consciousness" are part of the Whole, each holds part of truth evolving together.

PPP is in 3rd house,the soul can be attracted to a language/way of expressing they resonate with, learn and create their own way to express their idea, learn to translate their mind into a language that others understand. Writing/painting/playing instrument/singing can be a great way to share their knowledge(even truth direct from GOD). Or simplely sharing their minds with people who resonate, can help them release from restless mind. Living their own truth,making fun of absurdity in life, also can be beautiful example for other souls.

Excuse my writing, hope it's understandable, i'm learning EA as well as language.....
« Last Edit: Mar 20, 2014, 07:09 PM by Wei » Logged
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #41 on: Mar 20, 2014, 07:55 PM »

Ari ~ your beginners are so AWESOME!!  Cheesy
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #42 on: Mar 20, 2014, 10:57 PM »

Hi Wei, thanks for posting. I'll be able to sit with it and respond tomorrow.
With love,
Ari Moshe
fruitbat

« Reply #43 on: Mar 21, 2014, 05:07 AM »

hi Ari and everyone,

Pluto in the 8th This placement of Pluto is very intense as the 8th house itself corresponds with some deeply Plutonian themes-death, transformation, power, etc. Traditional Astrology considers this to be the house that Pluto is the strongest in because of its correspondance with the sign of Scorpio, which is ruled by Pluto. Pluto in the 8th brings to my mind the image of a crucible- for the evolutionary pressure here seems to be particularly  intense. With Pluto in this house, the soul has desired to merge with sources of power outside of itself in order to bring about transformation of its own limitations. The soul will have had experiences of both power and powerlessness, which will in effect teach the soul about its  own limitations. It could be said even that Pluto in the 8th is an archetype which represents  the very need for evolution or growth itself. Here, the soul will resist the limitations that it comes up against as it struggles to grow past its limits. This resistance will probably bring about a series of crises or confrontations. One danger with this placement is that the soul will manipulate others for its own purposes. The reason for this being that the soul is so intent on transforming its limitations that the ends in this case may appear to justify the means and the soul may attempt to "use" others as" tools" to bring about its own evolution-consciously or unconsciously.

In the Consensus Stage -Some likely scenarios are that the soul will simply attempt to merge with another being totally on the level of a relationship or on the level of basic physical resources -alternately experiencing the power and powerlessness of total  dependency on another or of another person being dependent upon itself.  Perhaps  the soul will attach itself to the symbol of money itself or wealth or status or career or sex . Other possibilities are that the soul will identify itself with a consensus political idealogy or a consensus state organized religion.

In the Individuated Stage- A few possibilities here are that the soul will attempt to merge with an idea which exist beyond itself but is a bit challenging to the status quo: nihilism, psychology, astrology, the counter culture etc. All sources of power which appear to be beyond the self which the soul can attach itself to, attempt to merge with and transform itself beyond its previous limits.

Finally In the Spiritual Stage The true source of power will gradually and ultimately be  realized by the soul  as a truer and purer understanding of god/goddess/divinity itself. The soul will then realize that its only true power is in humbly letting go of separating desires in favor of returning back to its true source.

The 2nd House Polarity Point symbolizes that in order to grow one must become self reliant and  learn to own the inner stability, resources, sense of values and healthy sense of groundedness in the face of one's own limitations. In effect , the soul must  gradually learn to become one of its own most valuable resources rather than constantly giving power away to sources outside of itself. Heading toward the polarity point in the 2nd house will help the soul to realize that its greatest power lies in its own self reliance and in knowing its own limitations in a very  healthily grounded way. Also in learning to live by its own natural values the soul will learn stability in the face of crisis/confrontation.  Herein lies true power.     

I've enjoyed reading everyone's sharings here. Thank you for this opportunity to learn.
                                             be well
                                                           Mike
fruitbat

« Reply #44 on: Mar 21, 2014, 07:03 AM »

As I was walking my dog on this beautiful early spring morning another layer of Pluto in the 8th hit me and this is that the soul has been desiring to experience true intimacy with another being, energetic archetype or the divine itself. Until the soul reaches toward the 2nd house polarity point of stability in one's own resources and values plus true self reliance, true intimacy is not possible as  all forms of intimacy will entail varying degrees of vampirism.
                                love
                                    Mike
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: