Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New EA beginners practice thread  (Read 7623 times)
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« on: Feb 27, 2014, 12:33 PM »

Hello community! We are starting up another beginners practice thread.
This practice thread is intended as a support for those who are wishing to practice the very basic EA interpretive paradigm.

Anyone who would like to practice, whether you are an absolute beginner, or a bit more experienced is joyfully welcome to join in. We'll be focusing on the very core EA interpretive paradigm, working for now with the symbols of: Pluto, Pluto polarity point, south node, ruler of the south node, north node, ruler of the north node. We will each go at our own pace and take on the astrological symbols that we are each ready for.

You may wish to inwardly meditate upon and review the meaning of the above astrological symbols. This message board, The Pluto book, several of the EA books in general, and your own soul are great places to source.

I offer my gratitude to Rad and Steve and all those who I may not be aware of who are maintaining and supporting this message board for the benefit of all who come here to learn, practice and grow. Thank you for this opportunity.

For those who are interested in participating in this thread, let me know! I'll post the first practice chart on Sunday along with a review of the core teachings.
In service,
Ari Moshe

I would like to thank Ari for being willing to take the time and effort it takes to lead another thread for beginner's to our Evolutionary Astrology. This is another chance for all who are beginning to practice EA to do just that by way of this thread. You are in good hands with Ari.

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Feb 28, 2014, 08:22 AM by Rad » Logged
rita

« Reply #1 on: Feb 27, 2014, 12:40 PM »

Hi Ari,  I would like to participate, and thank you for this thread.
peace,
ginogropp1

« Reply #2 on: Feb 27, 2014, 01:28 PM »

Halo Ari, yes I would very much like to join in this thread , i only came to EA a month or so ago so I am raw and new Gino
frost7967

« Reply #3 on: Feb 27, 2014, 11:45 PM »

Hello Ari,
Yes, I'm relatively new to EA and very interested; thanks!

Wei

« Reply #4 on: Feb 28, 2014, 02:33 AM »

Hello Ari!
I wanna join in,thank you for this thread!
Daniel

« Reply #5 on: Feb 28, 2014, 07:22 AM »

Hi Ari,

Thanks for starting this thread.  I am going to join in.

Namaste,

Daniel
fruitbat

« Reply #6 on: Mar 02, 2014, 07:16 AM »

Hi Ari,
   I'm a beginner who would like to participate in this practice.
   Thank You for starting this thread.
                                     Blessings all. 
michael barr

« Reply #7 on: Mar 02, 2014, 01:17 PM »

Hi Ari, Hi Everyone,

Excited to be committing to my first message board beginners thread !

salud,
Michael B
Emily

« Reply #8 on: Mar 02, 2014, 04:24 PM »

I would also like to participate.  Thank you for this opportunity!

-Emily
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #9 on: Mar 03, 2014, 04:19 AM »

Hello dear Rita, Gino, Frost, Wei, Daniel, Fruitbat, Michael, Emily and anyone else who wishes to join.
I'm so excited to be here with you! Thank you all so much for joining and creating this space. Thank you for allowing me this opportunity.

We are going to begin this thread first by examining the core principals of evolution. We will do this before addressing any astrological symbolism. I was going to start off with Pluto, however I realized that this is a better place to start. This will support us all to really get grounded with this work.

I invite everyone to sit with this material and examine it in your own way. Please ask any questions here that will support you in your own growth with this work. It’s absolutely beautiful to allow ourselves to be exactly where we are at.

At this point there is no assignment - we will just focus on the core teachings and address whatever we need to until it is time to move on. After this step we'll address Pluto just by itself, then the Pluto polarity point, then the lunar nodes... and eventually we'll start putting these symbols together with actual charts.

I want to point everyone to the teachings of evolution and the evolutionary stages of the soul that are written about here on the message board: http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/school/essence-of-ea/evolution

For those of you who have the ebook glossary that Linda put together (available here: http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/school/glossary), you may wish to check out the topics: "soul" "ego" "evolution" "stages of evolution". Of course these same topics can also be searched for on the message board itself. I'll post some more teachings on evolution and the soul in my own words later today.

With Love,
Ari Moshe
ginogropp1

« Reply #10 on: Mar 03, 2014, 06:44 AM »

The First thing i would like to ask is about the souls journey ! Is it true that the soul chooses  the chart that it is born into. which embodies many factors. Personal unconscious  Uranus,  Collective and spiritual forces  Neptune , the ego Moon,  would it be true to say that the soul chooses the stresses and strains , and the painful and joyful experiences the personality has to go through in a certain life. So is much of  (or all ) the sufferings a person has to go through in a certain life which are shown in the birth chart. are these an absolute necessary part of the souls development. even the resistance to change the inertia  that many have suffer. which causes so much apparent waste of life energy and time, is this to part and parcel of the souls choice ? And if so where does freewill come into all this ? It seems to me as we come into a certain life we are programmed to have a certain set of experiences either because of karma or evolutionary necessity and their is little if anything we can do to change this. But of course it can not be set in concrete. So agian where does free will come into the equation ?
« Last Edit: Mar 03, 2014, 07:00 AM by ginogropp1 » Logged
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #11 on: Mar 03, 2014, 06:54 PM »

Hi Gino,
The First thing i would like to ask is about the souls journey ! Is it true that the soul chooses  the chart that it is born into. which embodies many factors. Personal unconscious  Uranus,  Collective and spiritual forces  Neptune , the ego Moon, would it be true to say that the soul chooses the stresses and strains , and the painful and joyful experiences the personality has to go through in a certain life. So is much of  (or all ) the sufferings a person has to go through in a certain life which are shown in the birth chart. are these an absolute necessary part of the souls development. even the resistance to change the inertia  that many have suffer. which causes so much apparent waste of life energy and time, is this to part and parcel of the souls choice ? And if so where does freewill come into all this ? It seems to me as we come into a certain life we are programmed to have a certain set of experiences either because of karma or evolutionary necessity and their is little if anything we can do to change this. But of course it can not be set in concrete. So again where does free will come into the equation ?

What we have true control over are the choices that we make - that is about it. Our choices are always a reflection of what we desire. The total circumstantial reality that is present right now is exactly what has come to be. Whatever the karmic or evolutionary reasons for that may be, we can accept that IT IS. I can't change the body I'm in. However I can make choices relative to the body that I have. I can't change the relationships in my life - what they have come to be in this present moment, however I can make choices relative to them.

We all have the capacity to make choices - nothing outside of ourselves is making us do anything. And yet for most souls it's not always easy to know this.

Take the example of an individual heavily addicted to heroin. There is free will there, and yet the capacity to actualize that free will may be significantly atrophied. This soul may choose to attract various cataclysmic evolutionary experiences in order to affect the necessary self reflection that would then open the door for this soul to begin making new healthy choices. For example it's partner may die of an overdose. That experience has the potential to reflect back to the soul it's own inner reality; its own choices and how it has created the life it is living right now. From this point of suffering the soul may wake up one day and say, "Enough! I'm ready to change." The desire to change has to become strong enough for change to happen. And yet deep and total change may take some time still - it all depends on the intensity of that soul's desire. Thoughts and choices in any direction condition more of the same. Desire is the bottom line.

Free will is innate, but it needs to be practiced and cultivated. Most souls, to some extent, feel victimized by their life and do not fully claim their capacity for choice making. Our circumstantial reality is always in harmony with our karmic and evolutionary needs. It will always show up as exactly what it needs to be in each moment. I can't change the existing conditions, however I can make choices right now relative to the existing conditions.

Regarding suffering, a lifetime of suffering does not equal wasted time. No time is ever truly wasted. From God's perspective there is unfathomable patience and space for all things. Life has been created that way.

Consider the example of a soul who lived several lifetimes manipulating and controlling other people. They may come into a life in which they are abused and taken advantage of. They may suffer their entire life. When we see the progression of the soul's evolutionary journey from life to life, it is clear that the suffering was not wasted time at all. It's what the soul has attracted to itself to affect the necessary shift in self awareness. The soul might be learning compassion and humility. Every moment of human incarnation is precious. Everything is relevant and purposeful - but we don't always recognize that.

The more a soul becomes conscious of itself as a soul, the stronger the capacity to make choices from a state of soul awareness. Soul awareness is awareness of one's eternal nature, one's unity with Source. A soul that is aware of itself as a soul will develop the habit of making choices that are a vibrational match to who it truly is. It will orient towards love, wholeness, inner peace, ease, grace, forgiveness. When things are complicated, the soul will choose to connect with God, the Source within, first and will practice making choices from that place of connection.

The natal chart reflects the karmic and evolutionary dynamics of the past that have lead to the creation of the current life. The past that has lead to this present moment is unalterable. The choices made in this present moment is the only thing that we have control over.

A few questions were weaved together in your post and I think I addressed all of them. Let me know if this answered your question Gino.
With love,
Ari Moshe
Wei

« Reply #12 on: Mar 03, 2014, 09:02 PM »

Hello Ari,once a soul has evolved to be aware of soul or GOD consciously,it won't be confused or lose the consciousness in next lifetimes,is it right?If it's right,does the soul born to be aware of it,or they will realise it at certain age?Thank you!
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #13 on: Mar 04, 2014, 01:43 AM »

Hi Wei,

Hello Ari,once a soul has evolved to be aware of soul or GOD consciously,it won't be confused or lose the consciousness in next lifetimes,is it right?If it's right,does the soul born to be aware of it,or they will realise it at certain age?Thank you!

Intuitively to me, once total God realization happens it cannot be lost. God realization isn't something that can be found one day and lost the other. It's actually the exact opposite. Evolution is the exhaustion of all desire until the only desire remaining is the desire to re-unite with Source. In the highest stage of evolution all desires have been exhausted; nothing remains to cloud the soul's eternal oneness with God. The only thing left is God.

It's been taught here that prior to 3rd stage spiritual it is still very possible to become deluded and confused as a result of the various separating desires within the soul. The soul is still susceptible to great distractions and temptations prior to third stage spiritual.

We did once discuss the situation where in some cases, for whatever divine purpose, a God realized soul will be blocked from their own evolutionary stage until a certain fated point in their life when they remember. Lahiri Mahasaya was an example of that. Here's a quote from Rad regarding that:

In the case of Masters like Mahasaya this phenomena is very different than other Souls that do the blocking of their 'inherent natures', and the consciousness therein. In the case of Mahasaya one of the specific purposes of his life was to use himself as an example of the path of the 'householder' in spiritual life, that it is entirely possible to have full God realization in that context as opposed to monastic living. Thus he was born as a Libra. And that dictated that he live enough years to get married, have children, etc in order to have a householder's life. So the 'blocking' was not being caused from within his own Soul: it was caused because of his mission as directed by God itself.
http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/index.php?topic=46.msg373#msg373

With love,
Ari  Moshe
ginogropp1

« Reply #14 on: Mar 04, 2014, 01:52 AM »

Thank you Ari , yes you have answered most of my questions and i will peruse your answers very carefully , one question that does come up immediately thou , is the freedom of choice  that  a particular person has, is this an evolving factor as well. For instance surely the soul in the dimly evolved state , who is perhaps having one of its first human incarnations has less choice and so less freewill available then say someone in a spiritual or even individuating state . And can the measure  of this ability to manifest free will and choice be read and seen by factors in the birth chart or is it like judging a persons evolutionary stage something that can only be best seen when the person is in front of you . And can not be seen by just looking at the chart ? I was also wondering, if their is one factor that can accelerate the souls evolutionary journey more then any other , what would this factor be ? And just one last question. In the glossy , Steve wrote  " We find ourselfs operating from the M.O the same self reality self identity we left with, perhaps in old age in the last go round, in other words, we start exactly where we left off, literally "  This would seem to imply that their is no evolution for the soul in the period between life,s .? This goes against much of the extensive study and reading i have done on the subject , and on the testimonies of several evolved spiritual teachers that i have read .  Who say that an important part of the souls evolution can take place in the period in between incarnations on the earth plane. And that for most souls  an extensive and profound LIFE REVIEW ! takes place after death, and that this in itself exccelerates the evolution of the soul and its level of awareness ? 
« Last Edit: Mar 04, 2014, 03:21 AM by ginogropp1 » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video