Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New EA beginners practice thread  (Read 9136 times)
Katherine

« Reply #165 on: Jul 01, 2014, 04:24 am »

Hi Ari,

The beginning stages of this shift will not immediately end up in the outer reaches of the Libra archetype of boundaryless-ness, co-dependent, enmeshed confusion, etc.

"Boundaryless-ness" as an archetype is Pisces (and water in general) whereas "boundary" is Capricorn (and earth in general).

"Boundaryless-ness" is a Patricia Walsh term associated with Libra.
I hear you, and I recall the Pisces correlation that is true to EA. To me, what this word means, in this context, is less of a dissolving of self but an evaporation. Becoming SO involved with someone else (their ideas) and getting sucked into the mirroring...the projections. Because it's air, in its extreme it is so un-grounded that it disassociates and floats off. (I know disassociation has the connection to Aquarius via trauma and that floating feels more like Pisces...but the direction is up and out. Not drift and sink.) Bottom line: the energy is not maintained in a healthy way within the self.
Thank you for challenging me to be more clear! I hope I am making sense now?

Initially, the extremes function from the well practiced energy of Aries. The tendencies are to cyclically retreat or dominate.  Self-preservation has been firmly enforced during lives where the individual’s essential need for freedom was triggered/ jeopardized via e.g. entrapment- inconjunct to Scorpio/8th, oppression- Capricorn/10th, and repression- from Cancer/4th.

That's accurate except Cancer doesn't by itself represent repression, that too is Capricorn.

I struggled with choosing the word 'repression' actually. Also, I did not cite my references to the Cardinal cross as much as I should have here, though it was all over my chicken scratch notes...
Here, I was trying to lean into the YIN qualities of the Cap - Cancer axis relative to the emotional body. I'm trying to get to the layering of these energies. Cancer comes before Capricorn in the zodiac and so very much defines the polarity of Capricorn. If we do not feel, if we do not recognize our vulnerability, and cultivate an inner sense of emotional security how can we stand tall and strong out in the world. The patterns of inner distortion magnify into the structure that informs the way we do everything else... maybe it's more of an emptiness. Or the retreating could be from others neediness. Hmmm.

As the Soul begins to open toward others, this can feel like a sudden attraction, repulsion, or combination of.  (Awareness flashes through the primary brain and gut level.)  Commonly, this will switch, or flip-flop. Open up to someone (1, and 1, now 2) invites comparison. Once comparison is made the individual will never be the same, they have been impacted. New awareness may feel like an invasion of thought, as choice is mandatory: continue as before, or change. The thoughts (and source/persons) could be rejected or embraced on the basis the individual finds it/them freeing. Regardless or the particular choice, other perspectives of being compel the Soul to assess their own desires.

Sexual union contrasts the polarity of solitude. The physical and energetic bodies sharing intimate space provides an intensity of contact that does not inherently require much intellectual thought, verbal communication, or the attendant issues of conjuring the right words, filtering feelings/ emotions, and navigating societal norms of what is/is not appropriate to share.  Sex can become an outlet for physical and psycho-spiritual stress as the individual acclimates to other ways of relating.

Navigating social norms of what is/is not appropriate to share is Capricorn. Sex as an outlet for physical and psycho spiritual stress also feels more earth sign related.

Ok, yes. Once again, I wasn't clear about where/how I got that --> square to Cap. Because I think they would feel pressure, they would feel awkward because it's new, because they are starting to compare. And they would see the limitation in their capacity to filter what goes out, to know the rules. Stress and agitation, pent up energy--could be earth too. I could see that. Clearly, I did not explain well enough the bottom line I was getting about the sense of urgency to connect and the frustration of not knowing how to do that. And so, keeping contact relatively simple and direct...I'll need to think about this more.

Stepping in further toward the other, the individual recognizes that everyone has their own matrix of needs, their own hinterland between the known/security and the unknown/insecurity, whether or not there is any resonance. There could be a zeal (fire element of enthusiasm and passion) to share oneself escalating into imposing their way simply because another is open to it and allowing the space (air). The extreme is domination, setting off cycles of power struggles.  First-hand experience utilizing focus and presence aids in the capacity to listen. The practice of listening contributes to patience and evaluation. 
still working.

What else might the nn/ppp in the 7th house soul be learning through sexual intimacy?

To be continued...

Excellent Katherine. I really appreciate the quality of presence and attention you are offering to this signature and how that expresses through your writing. Of course you are welcome to continue to deepen this however you wish.
With love,
Ari Moshe

Thank you, Ari! You caught all the places it was sticky for me to explain.
I want to post tomorrow my ideas about NN-PPP in the 7th/ Libra for the various evolutionary states.

God bless,
Katherine

* CSLewis SN-P 1.png (12.43 KB, 495x531 - viewed 43 times.)

* HMurakami NN-PPP 7.png (81.75 KB, 677x615 - viewed 30 times.)
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #166 on: Jul 05, 2014, 07:19 pm »

Hi everyone, I'm going away for a few days. on Tuesday we'll start with the next step.
With love,
am
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #167 on: Jul 10, 2014, 01:04 am »

Hi everyone, now we will add the nodal rulers.

For this assignment you may work with any chart: either continue to place the signatures wherever you wish, or use a real chart. If you make up your own chart what is necessary at this point is for you to place specific degrees for the placements of the symbols you are using. This will be important for our next practice when we start working with aspects. If you use a real chart its best to use the chart of someone well known - especially if they are dead.

With the chart of your choosing tune in to the Pluto and polarity point to determine the core evolutionary intention of this life time and where they are coming from on a soul level. Give that Pluto and the polarity point human context by adding the south and north nodes to describe the way the soul has and can facilitate their own evolution. Give that further context by adding the rulers of both nodes.

The ruler of the south node conditions the south node identity, it qualifies the south node identity with a real life context. The ruler of the south node along with the south node, all relative to Pluto - all by house sign and aspects - describe the core evolutionary past of the soul: where the soul is coming from: the kinds of desires the soul has had in the past that have created in total the past lives of the soul, and what that has looked like in the past.

The ruler of the north node describes how the soul will be evolving in this life; it is the way to the north node. The ruler of the north node along with the north node both by house sign and aspects all relative to the Pluto polarity point describe the core evolutionary intention of the soul: how the soul will evolve by way of choice making, which itself is linked to the desire to evolve, to know God. These signatures also describe what that evolution looks like - where the soul is actually going on the identity level as a reflection of its evolution.

When we look at the trinity of the sn, its ruler and Pluto as well as the trinity of the nn, its ruler and the polarity point whats most important is that we FEEL and tune into the core evolutionary theme. The actual story line and details are less important than grasping the essence. And so with this practice I invite everyone to allow this to be an opportunity for direct experience; for inwardly experiencing the truth that these signatures reflect.

Give yourself the time and space to sense the actual soul reality that these symbols, in totality point to, and then to describe that reality. It's not necessary to write everything out in a step by step manner (ie Pluto first, then sn and then the ruler of the south node) because in reality, it's all one - these symbols are in direct relationship with one another. However you choose to do this, remember to justify the astrological reasons for whatever it is that you write.

Note, I don't expect anyone to work with aspects at this point. It's of course important to understand that aspects and phases are a core part of chart interpretation. However putting aspects aside, it is still possible to glean so much core information from just the core EA symbols by themselves. In our next step we will work with aspects involving the core ea symbols.

Thank you all so much for allowing me to hold this space with you. With respect for all of you and for the sake of being in integrity with my word I want to acknowledge that I said I will post on Tuesday and that I'm now doing so on Thursday morning.

Please let me know who intends to continue on to this next step.

With love, in service
Ari Moshe

Emily

« Reply #168 on: Jul 14, 2014, 03:17 pm »

Hi Ari Moshe,

I plan to continue on to the next step.  Thank you so much for your responses to the last part and for this next opportunity.

-Emily
Katherine

« Reply #169 on: Jul 15, 2014, 07:22 pm »

Hi Ari,
Will message you privately regarding my absence due to family emergency.

Thank you as always,
God bless,
Katherine
Wei

« Reply #170 on: Jul 19, 2014, 01:03 am »

Hi Ari, i will continue on to the next step. Thank you so much for your teaching.

Wei
Emily

« Reply #171 on: Jul 20, 2014, 01:03 pm »

Hello,

Here's my attempt at integrating the rulers of the nodes. Thank you so much for your time, and the opportunity to practice here.

Blessings,
Emily

Pluto retrograde Gemini 3rd
SN Pisces 12th
Neptune retrograde Taurus 3rd (conjunct Pluto)
Neptune/Pluto square the nodes

PPP Sagittarius 9th
NN Virgo 6th
Mercury Virgo 7th

This is the chart of Dr. Edward Bach, 1886-1936. (I hope the birth time I found is correct) I think this soul is in the 1st stage spiritual. From Wikipedia, "he was a British physician, homeopath, bacteriologist and spiritual writer, best known for developing a range of remedies call the Bach flower remedies, a form of alternative medicine, inspired by classical homeopathic traditions."

From 'The Bach Flower Remedies', "Dr. Bach also departs from homeopathy in believing that by correcting harmful mental attitudes you can stop the disease from becoming physical or, more probably, you can treat the disease when it is at an energy level rather than grossly pathological. Even when it is grossly pathological you can assist, because you can greatly alleviate the mental component which may be causative or reactive to the physical problem."

From 'Heal Thyself' by Dr. Bach: "Suffering is a corrective to point out a lesson which by other means we have failed to grasp", "There is one great root cause of all disease, namely self-love, so there is one great certain method of relief of all suffering, the conversion of self-love into devotion to others.", "It is when our personalities are led astray from the path laid down by the Soul...that a conflict arises. This conflict is the root cause of disease and unhappiness."

This soul has been exhausting desires linked to curiosity and the gathering of lots of data. In this case the information that has been gathered is related to the body/health/spirituality (Neptune/Pluto trine Mercury in Virgo, Neptune in Taurus in the 3rd, the soul was a doctor in this life and perhaps past lives as well.)

There has been an intensified focus on learning, naming things and creating mental constructs to which there is a strong emotional attachment. Emotional security could be linked to 'knowing'. The soul has been focused on left-brain processes, asking why and investigating the world through reason. The soul has been identifying knowledge with power. There is possibility the soul has been collecting information indiscriminately and is overwhelmed. The soul would have had a penetrating mind, always asking why and looking for the weakest link in an argument. There could have been confrontations when the worldview became too limiting. There could be a need to draw the energy inward, there having been the tendency to absorb a lot of information from the environment without proper discrimination. And yet with the skipped steps applying to the south node in Pisces, maybe the soul is needing to be more open? Or to learn to let all of the information it gathers wash through it, knowing it is not the source of the information and thus not attaching to it?

The soul may have been bumping up against the natural limit of the mind, and perhaps resisted letting go of trying to rationalize or understand everything (Pluto/Neptune 3rd sq. the nodes). The Pluto skipped step also points to there having perhaps been intense resistance to surrendering - what I'm not entirely sure - control, power, soul to spirit? There may have been lifetimes of being immersed in Judeo/Christian belief systems. (Pisces/Virgo Nodes)

A dissolving of old mental constructs has already begun to take place and perhaps there's also been a resisting of this process. The soul is desiring to accept the limits of the mind, and to integrate the facts it has gathered into a larger whole. The soul is desiring to choose one system with which to organize all of the data it has accumulated and to let go of that which is contradictory and only serves to confuse. The soul desires to use the knowledge it has accumulated in service to others as a healer; of the body, mind and spirit.

The soul is on a path of integrating and applying the information it has gathered to real life situations as a healer. (PPP Sagittarius, NN Virgo). Dr. Bach put the information he gathered (Gemini) to use (Taurus) as a healer (Pisces/Virgo). He integrated his spiritual perspective into his healing practice. The evolution/growth for the soul in this life included breaking away from the traditional/materialistic medicine and developing his own unique healing technique. (NN Virgo, Taurus skipped step, Pluto/Neptune retrograde trine Mercury/Sun/Uranus).

The flower remedies use the subtle energy (SN Pisces, Neptune skipped step) of flowers (Sag PPP, Neptune in Taurus?) to address mental (Gemini) and emotional (Pluto, Gemini on the 4th, Chiron in the 4th) health. For him the root cause of physical disease is the mental/emotional/spiritual state.(Pluto Gemini 3rd, and Pisces)

Whereas in the past the soul may have been very dependent on collecting data from outside of himself, part of the intended movement for the soul is to strengthen the intuition (PPP Sagittarius) and form a direct inner connection to source and directly experience nature. (Neptune 3rd Taurus, square the nodes, PPP Sagittarius) Desiring to develop more self-trust and trust in God is perhaps also indicated.(Pluto placement/aspects) In developing the flower essences, he would tune in and listen to his own emotional experience while he was sitting outside with the plants. He then used his own direct experience and intuition to discern the uses of the flowers.

The flower remedies and their method of preparation/use is very simple in my opinion (Taurus, Pisces), yet addresses the complex range of human emotions. There is a compassion for humanity and the earth. (Neptune in Taurus trine Sun/Uranus Libra 7th) He ended up working in a realm that is outside the bounds of allopathic medicine, and his work continues to be used long after his death. Apparently Dr. Bach "encouraged others to keep his remedies 'free from science, free from theories'". He shared the information he collected from his own experience with others (via many case histories) for the benefit/betterment of all through his practice and writing.(Mercury Virgo 7th) He would have been a natural compassionate counselor, inquisitive and intuitive.

The soul is in the process of spiritualizing and purifying the desire nature and specifically this is related to the gathering and use of information. Which information to collect and why. Wanting the information to serve in some way. The soul would perhaps have been very attuned to the use of its words, the effect they have on others and if they are helpful or harmful. This soul could also have been very sensitive to the words of others. And had perhaps experienced much loss due to a conflict of opinions or beliefs. There is a metamorphosis of the mental faculties taking place.
« Last Edit: Jul 23, 2014, 08:17 pm by Emily » Logged
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #172 on: Jul 22, 2014, 12:14 pm »

Hi Emily, thank you for your work.
What an interesting chart you chose! I'm excited to learn more about this soul. Before I respond, will you post the birth data and source where you got the data from?
Emily

« Reply #173 on: Jul 22, 2014, 02:51 pm »

Hi Ari Moshe,

The birth data is:

September 24, 1886
5:20 pm
(Moseley)Birmingham, UK - I just used Birmingham, UK

I found the time here: http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Edward_Bach

Blessings,
Emily

rita

« Reply #174 on: Jul 23, 2014, 10:51 am »

Hi Ari and group,
Thank you for the opportunity and i am sorry to have taken so long to complete this work.

SN /Pluto First house in Leo, ruler Sun in Gemini in the 11th house:

Because the SN is in Leo ( SUN), this signature shows that this could be a re-live life situation, and as it is in Leo it would be the individuals need to reject to any voice that tells it what to be,  who it is  and how to act. By rebelling, it has left behind all the past in this and other life times, and has wanted to do it its own way.  Because it is in Leo, it could have to do with children,  by creatively actualizing itself through re doing the same in this life time in a different way, that is by allowing its children´s ideas, values and  personalities to be expressed at its fullest and not want to be the main focus or the captain of the ship at all times.
Let us suppose this is a re-live situation and this individual has come into this life with the need to creatively actualize itself through having children. These children would be raised in a very open and free manner totally different from the individuals upbringing, in a way defying the family traditions and by the choices the individual makes bringing trauma to the family.
Being in Gemini it would show us that for this individual to get its idea across is important. It wants to validate its ideas by communicating its views of life to others and the exchange of ideas with the others is how the individual gets to know what it really resonates to.

This individual periodically will free it self of any shackle that it feels it is impeding its continual self discovery by being show totally detached to any societal values, by feeling totally alienated to most people and seek small groups so as to feel it belongs some where or simply isolating itself from society for periods of time, until it feels compelled for evolution to continue, to venture again into a new adventure in search of it self.
The individual may be attracted to some way of life and will become part of it also not to feel the deep inner feeling of being so different it has.
The Sun in Gemini in the 11th house, indicates that this individual will come into this life totally detached its ideas about itself,  one way or another. It will have confrontations with many people who do not share its points of views or the way it lives its life in order to reinforce the individuals desire to do it own way away from any consensus values. It will also realize that the news it brings are only news and are very subjective to the individuals interests in life, and may not interest others.
Gemini Sun 11th house this individual may have a very practical outgoing nature, bonding easily with like minded groups until different points of views
It will always be getting information that it happily shares with who ever is willing to hear, seeking some form of approval for its ideas, decisions or where it stands in relation to the world. This individual could have always felt very alienated towards its siblings and family,  school may also have been lonely, because it felt so different from those around.
Friends/ siblings /immediate family could feel threatened by the individuals ideas, desires as these desires where perceived by others as crazy/ too forward/ not done….
The need for approval / acceptance or simply being acknowledged, by those the individual cares about gives the Leo SN the security it unconsciously gravitates to for  its security, although deep, deep in its unconscious it knows, it never really feels understood or accepted.

The intent with the North node in Aquarius in the 7th house in relation to Pluto/ South node first house in Leo, and the Sun in the 11 house in Gemini, would imply that the individual has been answering its own questions  surrounding what is life about and where the individual stands in relation to others. The individual would continue what it was already doing which was, to learn through the relationships it forms in its life to listen to the other and to objectify itself and take into consideration the needs of the others. It would also by understanding and listening to the others know when to give and when not to give.
It would also learn objectivity as far as freedom and relationships, realizing that it could have both things, by having a balanced approach to the two things.

namaste
rita
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #175 on: Jul 24, 2014, 02:16 pm »

Hi Emily and Rita and everyone else,
I need to offer my full focus to some other things in my life that require more immediate attention. I'll be back here after by Monday. Emily, I'm very excited to learn more about Bach and to examine his chart here with you. Rita thank you for your post. I truly look forward to sitting with your work.
With much love,
Ari Moshe
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #176 on: Jul 28, 2014, 11:13 am »

Hi Emily,

For anyone who is following - here is a three part youtube video series on Edward Bach: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qawj-0Uotw

Pluto retrograde Gemini 3rd
SN Pisces 12th
Neptune retrograde Taurus 3rd (conjunct Pluto)
Neptune/Pluto square the nodes

PPP Sagittarius 9th
NN Virgo 6th
Mercury Virgo 7th

This is the chart of Dr. Edward Bach, 1886-1936. (I hope the birth time I found is correct) I think this soul is in the 1st stage spiritual. From Wikipedia, "he was a British physician, homeopath, bacteriologist and spiritual writer, best known for developing a range of remedies call the Bach flower remedies, a form of alternative medicine, inspired by classical homeopathic traditions."

From 'The Bach Flower Remedies', "Dr. Bach also departs from homeopathy in believing that by correcting harmful mental attitudes you can stop the disease from becoming physical or, more probably, you can treat the disease when it is at an energy level rather than grossly pathological. Even when it is grossly pathological you can assist, because you can greatly alleviate the mental component which may be causative or reactive to the physical problem."

From 'Heal Thyself' by Dr. Bach: "Suffering is a corrective to point out a lesson which by other means we have failed to grasp", "There is one great root cause of all disease, namely self-love, so there is one great certain method of relief of all suffering, the conversion of self-love into devotion to others.", "It is when our personalities are led astray from the path laid down by the Soul...that a conflict arises. This conflict is the root cause of disease and unhappiness."

This soul has been exhausting desires linked to curiosity and the gathering of lots of data. In this case the information that has been gathered is related to the body/health/spirituality (Neptune/Pluto trine Mercury in Virgo, Neptune in Taurus in the 3rd, the soul was a doctor in this life and perhaps past lives as well.)

There has been an intensified focus on learning, naming things and creating mental constructs to which there is a strong emotional attachment. Emotional security could be linked to 'knowing'. The soul has been focused on left-brain processes, asking why and investigating the world through reason. The soul has been identifying knowledge with power. There is possibility the soul has been collecting information indiscriminately and is overwhelmed. The soul would have had a penetrating mind, always asking why and looking for the weakest link in an argument. There could have been confrontations when the worldview became too limiting. There could be a need to draw the energy inward, there having been the tendency to absorb a lot of information from the environment without proper discrimination. And yet with the skipped steps applying to the south node in Pisces, maybe the soul is needing to be more open? Or to learn to let all of the information it gathers wash through it, knowing it is not the source of the information and thus not attaching to it?

Yes to both questions.

The soul may have been bumping up against the natural limit of the mind, and perhaps resisted letting go of trying to rationalize or understand everything (Pluto/Neptune 3rd sq. the nodes). The Pluto skipped step also points to there having perhaps been intense resistance to surrendering - what I'm not entirely sure - control, power, soul to spirit? There may have been lifetimes of being immersed in Judeo/Christian belief systems. (Pisces/Virgo Nodes)

Yes on the resistance to surrendering. And definitely strong pl exposure to the western mode of thinking of God/Truth to which he gave total and complete meaning to, only to the point where he found himself completely distanced from the direct, pure connection to Source. Why do you think he resisted surrender? Why did he come into this current life initially immersed in the western model of thinking?

A dissolving of old mental constructs has already begun to take place and perhaps there's also been a resisting of this process. The soul is desiring to accept the limits of the mind, and to integrate the facts it has gathered into a larger whole. The soul is desiring to choose one system with which to organize all of the data it has accumulated and to let go of that which is contradictory and only serves to confuse. The soul desires to use the knowledge it has accumulated in service to others as a healer; of the body, mind and spirit.

Excellent. The core of this is knowledge that connects to the purity and simplicity of life, not knowledge that creates false security by way of sound logical conclusions.

The soul is on a path of integrating and applying the information it has gathered to real life situations as a healer. (PPP Sagittarius, NN Virgo). Dr. Bach put the information he gathered (Gemini) to use (Taurus) as a healer (Pisces/Virgo). He integrated his spiritual perspective into his healing practice. The evolution/growth for the soul in this life included breaking away from the traditional/materialistic medicine and developing his own unique healing technique. (NN Virgo, Taurus skipped step, Pluto/Neptune retrograde trine Mercury/Sun/Uranus).

The flower remedies use the subtle energy (SN Pisces, Neptune skipped step) of flowers (Sag PPP, Neptune in Taurus?)

I'm not completely sure what flowers would correlate to.

to address mental (Gemini) and emotional (Pluto, Gemini on the 4th, Chiron in the 4th) health. For him the root cause of physical disease is the mental/emotional/spiritual state.(Pluto Gemini 3rd, and Pisces)

Whereas in the past the soul may have been very dependent on collecting data from outside of himself, part of the intended movement for the soul is to strengthen the intuition (PPP Sagittarius) and form a direct inner connection to source and directly experience nature. (Neptune 3rd Taurus, square the nodes, PPP Sagittarius) Desiring to develop more self-trust and trust in God is perhaps also indicated.(Pluto placement/aspects) In developing the flower essences, he would tune in and listen to his own emotional experience while he was sitting outside with the plants. He then used his own direct experience and intuition to discern the uses of the flowers.

Excellent. And that's a great expression of how he partly resolved the skipped steps.

The flower remedies and their method of preparation/use is very simple in my opinion (Taurus, Pisces), yet addresses the complex range of human emotions. There is a compassion for humanity and the earth. (Neptune in Taurus trine Sun/Uranus Libra 7th) He ended up working in a realm that is outside the bounds of allopathic medicine, and his work continues to be used long after his death. Apparently Dr. Bach "encouraged others to keep his remedies 'free from science, free from theories'". He shared the information he collected from his own experience with others (via many case histories) for the benefit/betterment of all through his practice and writing.(Mercury Virgo 7th) He would have been a natural compassionate counselor, inquisitive and intuitive.

The soul is in the process of spiritualizing and purifying the desire nature and specifically this is related to the gathering and use of information. Which information to collect and why. Wanting the information to serve in some way. The soul would perhaps have been very attuned to the use of its words, the effect they have on others and if they are helpful or harmful. This soul could also have been very sensitive to the words of others. And had perhaps experienced much loss due to a conflict of opinions or beliefs. There is a metamorphosis of the mental faculties taking place.

Excellent. The discernment and ultimate narrowing in on what kind of information he is seeking, how he is seeking it, and was was a big part of his soul work. I read that he would place his hands over the various flowers and pay attention to his own inner sensations. That is an expression of the 3rd house: he was collecting  data through the senses and then cataloging it. What was needed was an underlying inner emptiness, trust and surrender so as to allow a primarily inductive experience of knowledge (Pisces) as opposed to a deductive one that would be obtained through more intense mental focusing (Virgo).

Great work Emily - you understand and clearly expressed the core ea dynamics of this soul. Here is one more question if you are called to go into it: The ruler of the nn was not addressed too much. What does that speak to here?

I really enjoyed learning about this soul, I got a lot out of that. Thank you for your work and for this exposure.
With love,
Ari Moshe
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #177 on: Jul 28, 2014, 11:45 am »

Hi Rita,

Hi Ari and group,
Thank you for the opportunity and i am sorry to have taken so long to complete this work.

SN /Pluto First house in Leo, ruler Sun in Gemini in the 11th house:

Because the SN is in Leo ( SUN), this signature shows that this could be a re-live life situation, and as it is in Leo it would be the individuals need to reject to any voice that tells it what to be,  who it is  and how to act. By rebelling, it has left behind all the past in this and other life times, and has wanted to do it its own way.  Because it is in Leo, it could have to do with children,  by creatively actualizing itself through re doing the same in this life time in a different way, that is by allowing its children´s ideas, values and  personalities to be expressed at its fullest and not want to be the main focus or the captain of the ship at all times.

Let us suppose this is a re-live situation and this individual has come into this life with the need to creatively actualize itself through having children. These children would be raised in a very open and free manner totally different from the individuals upbringing, in a way defying the family traditions and by the choices the individual makes bringing trauma to the family.

Defying family traditions is not implicit in these signatures. For that we need need to check in with the Saturn/10th house/Capricorn dynamics in the chart.

Being in Gemini it would show us that for this individual to get its idea across is important. It wants to validate its ideas by communicating its views of life to others and the exchange of ideas with the others is how the individual gets to know what it really resonates to.

This individual periodically will free it self of any shackle that it feels it is impeding its continual self discovery by being show totally detached to any societal values, by feeling totally alienated to most people and seek small groups so as to feel it belongs some where or simply isolating itself from society for periods of time, until it feels compelled for evolution to continue, to venture again into a new adventure in search of it self.

The individual may be attracted to some way of life and will become part of it also not to feel the deep inner feeling of being so different it has.

All this is possible, especially if we're looking at a soul in the individuated stages.

The Sun in Gemini in the 11th house, indicates that this individual will come into this life totally detached its ideas about itself,  one way or another. It will have confrontations with many people who do not share its points of views or the way it lives its life in order to reinforce the individuals desire to do it own way away from any consensus values. It will also realize that the news it brings are only news and are very subjective to the individuals interests in life, and may not interest others.[/quote]

This can be true. The core of this is freedom of thought, freedom of the mind: the creative purpose of the soul to liberate and detach from any kind of thinking that limits clear logical constructs. So to see things scientifically and develop a greater capacity for clear observation. With that Sun ruling the sn this soul will naturally know itself as having a specific and unique purpose to actualize in this world linked to the intellectual faculties.

Gemini Sun 11th house this individual may have a very practical outgoing nature, bonding easily with like minded groups until different points of views
It will always be getting information that it happily shares with who ever is willing to hear, seeking some form of approval for its ideas, decisions or where it stands in relation to the world. This individual could have always felt very alienated towards its siblings and family,  school may also have been lonely, because it felt so different from those around. Friends/ siblings /immediate family could feel threatened by the individuals ideas, desires as these desires where perceived by others as crazy/ too forward/ not done….

All that is possible. The last two sentences are an excellent point. This signature can reflect a creative genius who spends a lot time alone doing their own thing, totally engrossed in their own mental fascinations. In this sense there may also be challenges with knowing how to socialize with others since this soul is totally fixated on their own individuality, they may not easily give attention to anything that they are not impassioned about.

The need for approval / acceptance or simply being acknowledged, by those the individual cares about gives the Leo SN the security it unconsciously gravitates to for  its security, although deep, deep in its unconscious it knows, it never really feels understood or accepted.

The intent with the North node in Aquarius in the 7th house in relation to Pluto/ South node first house in Leo, and the Sun in the 11 house in Gemini, would imply that the individual has been answering its own questions  surrounding what is life about and where the individual stands in relation to others.

This nn is not about answering one's own questions.

The individual would continue what it was already doing which was, to learn through the relationships it forms in its life to listen to the other and to objectify itself and take into consideration the needs of the others. It would also by understanding and listening to the others know when to give and when not to give.
It would also learn objectivity as far as freedom and relationships, realizing that it could have both things, by having a balanced approach to the two things.

Great work Rita. You described these ea signatures accurately, with the exception of my corrections. Here are a couple focus questions for you if you'd like:

Since the ruler of the sn is in the 11th house clearly the "Aquarius" archetype is not new to this soul. What then is the soul learning through the north node in the 7th in Aquarius?

What would this sn Pluto in leo in the first with the Sun in Gemini in the 11th look like in a fruitive karmic condition?
Thank you for your work Rita!

With love,
Ari Moshe
Emily

« Reply #178 on: Aug 03, 2014, 07:56 pm »

Hi Ari Moshe,

Thank you for your response and questions. I am grateful for the opportunity to learn.

-Emily

Why has this soul resisted surrender?

I'm having a hard time with this question but have these ideas:

Perhaps the resistance to surrendering has come from the fear of breaking away from the community that the soul has been a part of. The soul has been receiving positive feedback from others and perhaps resisted letting go of that - being dependent on that for a sense of self-worth to a certain degree. Also there could have been a strong feeling of security in being part of a community with others who shared the same beliefs. The soul has felt safe with the limited vision its had. Yet the soul also has a strong desire to know the truth. The soul has maybe been in a position of power in the community and was very attached to that identity.

The resistance could also have been coming from fear of death/the void/letting go of the known/being consumed by larger forces. There could have been a resistance to letting go of what previously held meaning, and yet meaning was naturally lost anyway, forcing the soul to look deeper within itself. It has maybe been easy for the soul to hide and just go along with others. There's perhaps been guilt or fear around breaking away, of letting go, of disrupting the status quo. Fear of losing the mind. Fear of confrontation. Fear of isolation. He was also perhaps dissociated from his natural desires.

Why did he come into this current life initially immersed in the western model of thinking?

Perhaps to re-live dynamics that he was desiring to liberate from. He perhaps still had lessons around self-worth regarding following his intuition, and doing no harm. He was very driven to go his own way and to speak his truth, break away from the established medical community, and be a group of one - or two or three as the case may be.

Ruler of the North Node, Mercury Virgo 7th house:

In this case the ruler of NN reflects that this soul is fulfilling its destiny through its service to others. The soul is learning about the relativity of truth - of what constitutes ultimate truth vs. subjective reality. The soul is a natural healer, counselor, writer, and very astute in his observations of people. His work involved discerning personality patterns. He analyzed, categorized and diagnosed. It also seems he was a workaholic and lost himself in the care of others. He took care of others to the detriment of his own health, which led to a personal health crisis. He went through a phase of being a more traditional western doctor and it seems may have experiencing a crisis of sorts around not wanting to participate in that system, to finding a more gentle way to treat his patients, which then led to a crisis/conflict between himself and the medical community. And yet, he was able to do his work in relative peace and helped many people.
« Last Edit: Aug 03, 2014, 08:08 pm by Emily » Logged
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #179 on: Aug 05, 2014, 12:43 pm »

Hi Emily,

Why has this soul resisted surrender?

I'm having a hard time with this question but have these ideas:

Perhaps the resistance to surrendering has come from the fear of breaking away from the community that the soul has been a part of. The soul has been receiving positive feedback from others and perhaps resisted letting go of that - being dependent on that for a sense of self-worth to a certain degree. Also there could have been a strong feeling of security in being part of a community with others who shared the same beliefs. The soul has felt safe with the limited vision its had. Yet the soul also has a strong desire to know the truth. The soul has maybe been in a position of power in the community and was very attached to that identity.

The resistance could also have been coming from fear of death/the void/letting go of the known/being consumed by larger forces. There could have been a resistance to letting go of what previously held meaning, and yet meaning was naturally lost anyway, forcing the soul to look deeper within itself. It has maybe been easy for the soul to hide and just go along with others. There's perhaps been guilt or fear around breaking away, of letting go, of disrupting the status quo. Fear of losing the mind. Fear of confrontation. Fear of isolation. He was also perhaps dissociated from his natural desires.

What you wrote is accurate. To me the essense of his fear of surrender is the need for control: nn in Virgo in the 6th. In prior lives he has been overly identified with the  mental faculties: classifying and labeling EVERYTHING to the point that the mind, even if it be full of medical knowledge, became an obstruction to true healing. The paradox of that seemed to reach a critical point in the life of Bach.

In your answer above you emphasize the theme of liberation/disrupting the status quo, breaking away from what others think/the positive feedback of others etc - which are all Uranian themes. That is all true. This soul had a new phase Sun Uranus conjunction in Libra in the 7th (with Jupiter there as well, ruling the 10th house) - which both rule the 6th and 12th houses.

This leads me to another question, if you so desire. Why did this soul chose a Leo Moon?

Why did he come into this current life initially immersed in the western model of thinking?

Perhaps to re-live dynamics that he was desiring to liberate from. He perhaps still had lessons around self-worth regarding following his intuition, and doing no harm. He was very driven to go his own way and to speak his truth, break away from the established medical community, and be a group of one - or two or three as the case may be.

Yes. To me it was about coming into a context that would allow him to exhaust the remaining desires which would then set the stage for the work he did in that lifetime.

Ruler of the North Node, Mercury Virgo 7th house:

In this case the ruler of NN reflects that this soul is fulfilling its destiny through its service to others. The soul is learning about the relativity of truth - of what constitutes ultimate truth vs. subjective reality. The soul is a natural healer, counselor, writer, and very astute in his observations of people. His work involved discerning personality patterns. He analyzed, categorized and diagnosed.

It also seems he was a workaholic and lost himself in the care of others. He took care of others to the detriment of his own health, which led to a personal health crisis. He went through a phase of being a more traditional western doctor and it seems may have experiencing a crisis of sorts around not wanting to participate in that system, to finding a more gentle way to treat his patients, which then led to a crisis/conflict between himself and the medical community. And yet, he was able to do his work in relative peace and helped many people.

Excellent. And the observing/diagnosing others is emphasized with that Mercury conjunct the Sun/Uranus Jupiter conjunction in Libra in the 7th.

You understand all this very well Emily. Thank you for your contribution and for taking the time to do this.
With love,
Ari Moshe
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: