School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

EA in connection with "Jobs" and "Children"

Started by manuel108, Mar 14, 2014, 10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel108

Hello!
I am from Vienna / Austria / Europe and studying EA. Is there anything written or recorded that connects the approach of EA and the topics of 1) "finding a life-purpose serving job" and 2) the knowledge of how to treat or raise your kids the best way using the knowledge of EA. Any hints on further information would be great.
Concerning jobs...
In classical astrology the IC and ruler of the IC is often referred to when it comes down to your "job" or "calling" ... This might be useful for some, but my own experience with our clients and friends is, that I perceive the IC often as a field that people have to "grow into" over the years and decades ... seldom is it a field that they are aware of - let alone seeing their special "gift" or strength there. For me - finding people´s "calling" involves a mixture of the gifts of the sun, moon, AC and the IC ... or areas in the chart that are emphasized through different constellations.
I would be interested in some other experiences about the "right job" in connection with the IC and the special view of EA - since I could´t find that special information anywhere until now.
And if there is some book about working with children - knowing their Evolutionary Purpose...
THANK YOU,
Manuel

Rad

Quote from: manuel108 on Mar 14, 2014, 10:29 AM
Hello!
I am from Vienna / Austria / Europe and studying EA. Is there anything written or recorded that connects the approach of EA and the topics of 1) "finding a life-purpose serving job" and 2) the knowledge of how to treat or raise your kids the best way using the knowledge of EA. Any hints on further information would be great.
Concerning jobs...
In classical astrology the IC and ruler of the IC is often referred to when it comes down to your "job" or "calling" ... This might be useful for some, but my own experience with our clients and friends is, that I perceive the IC often as a field that people have to "grow into" over the years and decades ... seldom is it a field that they are aware of - let alone seeing their special "gift" or strength there. For me - finding people´s "calling" involves a mixture of the gifts of the sun, moon, AC and the IC ... or areas in the chart that are emphasized through different constellations.
I would be interested in some other experiences about the "right job" in connection with the IC and the special view of EA - since I could´t find that special information anywhere until now.
And if there is some book about working with children - knowing their Evolutionary Purpose...
THANK YOU,
Manuel

Hi Manuel,

First, a warm welcome to our message board, the the EA community within it.

In EA a whole consideration the birth chart is under taken in order to understand the Soul's nature first, and, then in that understanding, focusing on a variety of dynamics that correlate with the 'right work' or 'career' for that Soul. Those dynamics include an understanding of the M.C., planets within the 10th House, planets in that House, and any aspects to them from other planets. And because the 10th House is part of a natural triad that includes Taurus and the 2nd House, and Virgo and the 6th House, we also like to make a total analysis of all these archetypes that can lead to an understanding of the Soul's right work or career.

Additionally, we examine where the sign Capricorn is in the birth chart by house, any planets in that House, aspects to them, and of course the position of Saturn by it's own House, sign, and aspects.

So there is quite a bit to consider in terms of answering those types of questions.

There is no existing book in EA that is specific to understanding the evolutionary purposes of a child. And that is because the adept EA astrologer can see the nature of the Soul in question at any point in time: from a child to an adult.

Again, welcome to our mb, and the EA community.

God Bless, Rad

manuel108

Thank you very much for the quick and detailed answer! I already suspected the solution to be somewhat complex  :) but now I have a few more inputs to further elaborate on...
I´m glad that you are out here and try to help people like me with this work!
All the best,
Manuel