Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Meaning exact square Pluto Uranus with ASC and Moon in natal chart  (Read 160 times)
dudamama

« on: Aug 24, 2015, 08:16 AM »

Can you have a look at this natal chart and let me know what do you think of this Pluto squared to Uranus with no Orb and also the Moon, being Uranus the Lord of the ASC?

What do you think are the consequences in the person life of that Pluto??

Born on 21st March 2015 at 5h43AM in Brussels, Belgium

Skywalker
Very Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Aug 24, 2015, 08:44 AM »

Hi dudamama,

Sorry but personal chart interpretations are not allowed on this forum. There are many qualified EA astrologers that you can make a consultation with. Generally thou, the aspect you are asking about can correlate with a highly rebellious child that will not conform easily.

All the best
dudamama

« Reply #2 on: Aug 24, 2015, 11:12 AM »

Thanks Skywalker, maybe sextil venus taurus - mercury/neptune piscis could calm him down?

I'm afraid he can suffer from other's violence, as Pluto is in his XI house and all the others planets are in his I house...

Because of all his Aries planets (mars, sun, moon, uranus) I thougth it was a good idea to push him to be very sportif. But I don't know how to do it if his XI house is so bad. Maybe it's better to avoid all group activities...

I'm very lost on how help him...
Skywalker
Very Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Aug 25, 2015, 01:41 AM »

Hi dudamama,

I understand you are a concerned parent but that´s not how Astrology works. The sextile will not "calm him down" neither will the chart do anything because the astrological chart is a chart of the Soul/person and is a symbolic representation of that consciousness. The chart correlates or corresponds with the individual and does not have any causative effect on anyone.

Another thing about Astrology is that there are no good/bad configurations. Astrology reflects existence and it´s evolutionary cycles. Cycles are not good or bad, it´s people who interpret things as such.

So Pluto in the Eleventh house in this case is not "bad"  and trying to predict too much thru Astrology makes us not live in the present moment. Astrology can be extremely useful in gaining insight into the psychological make up of anyone and thus to better understand the child in this case. The best thing to do is to understand his/her personal and evolutionary needs based on his/her behavior and also using the chart as a guide.

For example in his case he might be extremely energetic and rebellious with all that Aries/Mars and that energy could use a constructive outlet such as sports or music playing as you said and violence is not something you can hide him from if he has it in him to be violent or to attract it but, what can be done is to educate him on how to use his own energy positively for himself and others, to help him develop a constructive value system that incorporates the desire to benefit all instead of only himself, and to help him be emotionally clear of frustrations and aggression or over assertiveness, which can attract violence. The best to do is to find the causative factor for anything and deal with it at the root.

all the best
dudamama

« Reply #4 on: Aug 26, 2015, 10:30 AM »

Thanks for your help Skywalker Smiley

I have an approach to astrology more in the view of traditional astrology (jyotish or vedic in the west version). That means analyses of the planets, aspects and houses, calling them "evils" or "goods", and all that...

I like the psychological astrology but just need to know exactly what to do. I mean I really think the square Pluto Uranus being Uranus lord of his ascedent, could mean a danger for his life. Danger coming from house XI where is pluto. Just because it is the lord of the asc and because orb is zero.

I'm very worried of that square, and also that his Moon is there also, and that both uranus and moon are in house 1 (again, his life, health, etc).

I understand everything for all the aries side... avoid violence, helping him with assertiveness, sport, and all that. I am more worried for all the rest than for his very aries and mars side, even that all that mars can mean also accidents, etc. But I think Pluto influence can be worst.
Skywalker
Very Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Aug 27, 2015, 02:01 AM »

Hi dudumama,

Evolutionary Astrology is about understanding the Soul and its evolutionary progression so we don´t look at specific aspects as good or bad. Some aspects are more challenging than others and some lives are indeed very difficult but there is always an evolutionary purpose for anything. The beauty of EA, along with direct observation of the person, is that we can have a greater understanding of the Soul dynamics and how to support someone´s growth and evolution.

You are projecting a fear onto the future because of your preconceived ideas about Astrology. Worrying about the future doesn´t help you or anyone, specially based on a distorted understanding of Astrological aspects as good or evil.

My suggestions to you would be to study EA since you are already interested in astrology, so you can move away from the good/bad astrological mentality and to possibly do a reading or something else that could help you understand your own fears that you are projecting onto this situation.

Those fears may be very valid and I feel that you could use help in understanding them and to then adjust your perspective about your child and how to bring him up in the best way to support his well being and evolution. There are some EA astrologers on this message board that are highly qualified to help you with this. Here is a link to some that can be helpful; http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/school/ea-council

All the best
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: