Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Natal Pluto in the 8th conjunct Saturn and transforming limitations  (Read 575 times)
MJ82

« on: Jan 19, 2016, 08:54 AM »

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the boards, but a very keen student of EA (self-taught and still learning).

I know that I have much heavy karma to work through in this life, and I have one particular question related to my own natal chart below that I would love to know the answer to (or at least to better understand). I hope it might be of interest and use to others here.

I'm particularly eager to understand what it means to have Pluto in the 8th house conjunct Saturn, using my chart as an example, specifically with regard to confrontation with limitations and yet the necessity to move beyond them. If Pluto in the 8th doesn't allow one to sit back and say "that's enough", this is my limit, what does it mean when fused with Saturn in the 8th (if a wide orb)?

I have a stellium in my 8th house so this is a very major focus in my life. I'd be very interested in a detailed interpretation of the configuration in my 8th from an EA perspective, if it is also of educational value and interest to others, which I hope it will be.

Thank you in advance.

MJ

* MJ natal chart.jpg (812.32 KB, 748x1027 - viewed 69 times.)
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jan 19, 2016, 09:10 AM »

Hi MJ,

There are various rules and policies for this message board that can be found on the 1st page title 'if this is your first visit to our message board'.

3) Policy on personal chart interpretation and analysis:

The message board is here to teach the principles of EA through example.   What is posted here is meant to be of general interest to all of our readers.   Individual analysis of your chart from a personal point of view is of interest mainly to you and not to most other readers.  Thus posting personal charts and asking for analysis or feedback on your chart is not appropriate here.  Asking questions about or posting your chart as an example of EA principles that will be of interest to many readers is acceptable. 

At times there can be a fine line between what is of personal interest and what is of general interest.  Our moderators reserve the right to remove or to request that you remove any material posted they feel is personal chart interpretation.

We have a number of qualified Evolutionary Astrologers associated with our school and this message board.  A more appropriate place for personal chart interpretation questions is a private reading with one of them.

God Bless, Rad
MJ82

« Reply #2 on: Jan 19, 2016, 10:12 AM »

Hi Rad,

Thanks for sharing that. I had read it actually but I don't know if in this case it would be considered an appropriate case of asking about my chart "as an example of EA principles that will be of interest to many readers". I do hope so though! I'm very interested to learn more from an EA perspective, and it being my chart, I can answer any relevant questions that my further demonstrate how EA works.

If it's not appropriate though, feel free to delete.

Best
MJ
Skywalker
Very Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Jan 19, 2016, 10:43 AM »

Hi MJ,

If you are familiar with EA then in Pluto Vol 1 there are descriptions of Pluto in aspect to the planets. In Deva´s book on EA there are also descriptions of Pluto aspecting the other planets. 

In essence, Saturn conjunct Pluto in a balsamic phase correlates with the evolutionary need to confront any limitations in the way the consciousness of the Soul is structured. The Soul is culminating a whole evolutionary cycle of maturation relative to how its consciousness is structured and thus to how it will experience reality on Earth. In this culmination is the need to let go of any attachments of a sociological/cultural nature which are overly crystallized and thus preventing further growth, and to let go of the dependence on one´s sense of social status, which may also be a limiting factor relative to the Soul´s evolution.

Saturn conjunct Pluto, even more so in the Eighth house, is also the need to confront our fears, some of the deepest ones, as they seep up into conscious awareness.

The more planets located in the Eighth House, Scorpio or in aspect to Pluto, the more the Soul will be evolving and confronting limitations in the current life.

All the best

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: