Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Questions about practicing 1 2  (Read 1040 times)
Wei

« on: Mar 24, 2014, 02:46 AM »

Hello Rad and everyone, i am trying to practise "1 2" while walking/taking a bus/lying on bed), since i am not ready for meditation, i thought i can start with the very basic: getting used to 1 2.....

I hope it's appropriate to ask a question about my experiense here, when i tried to focus on 1 2 before sleep, lying on bed(in this way i can stay relaxing/calming longer than sit straight), there has been a few times that i feel like "consciousness shaking inside" (that usually happens when i concentrate on 1 2, and forget that i'm doing it, similar to a half sleep state), it feels like electricity go through my body and brain, but my body is not really moving, i feel "waking up" from a far away place when i open my eyes, and it's very hard to shake it off, being calm after it.

When i read the 1 2 meditation thread (http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/index.php?topic=167.0) about 'earthquake' feeling, i became very curious of the 'shaking feeling' i had, i don't think my experiense is 3rd eye perception, but would you please help me understand what does this shaking feeling mean,or does it mean anything?

Also you said "So this kind of experience is dependent on desire and such desires typically do not occur to a Soul until it has entered the final stages of the 3rd Stage Individuated and beyond. "

I wonder if any soul attracted to 1 2 meditation before entering 3rd Stage Individuated, what's the purpose for those souls? Are they preparing for this transfering? Do they still get certain cosmos knowledge by meditation?

Thanks for your help!
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Mar 24, 2014, 08:24 AM »

Hi Wei,

Those shaking effects reflect a very preliminary shift in the center of gravity within your consciousness: from the ego to the Soul, and from the Soul to it's Source.

God Bless, Rad
Wei

« Reply #2 on: Mar 25, 2014, 02:36 AM »

Hi Wei,

Those shaking effects reflect a very preliminary shift in the center of gravity within your consciousness: from the ego to the Soul, and from the Soul to it's Source.

God Bless, Rad
Thank you Rad, i'm not sure i understand it correctly, does this shift (from ego to the Soul, and from the Soul to it's Source) happen simultaneously?
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Mar 25, 2014, 05:28 AM »

Hi Wei,

God Bless, Rad
Thank you Rad, i'm not sure i understand it correctly, does this shift (from ego to the Soul, and from the Soul to it's Source) happen simultaneously?

Hi Wei,

No, it is progressive over time wherein one leads to the other.

God Bless, Rad
Wei

« Reply #4 on: Mar 25, 2014, 04:28 PM »

Thanks Rad!
Wei

« Reply #5 on: Mar 29, 2014, 06:12 AM »

Hello Rad, i tried to meditate few days ago, and i had that wave feeling again, much more intense than before, i feel the heat all over my body, the light is expanding, and gets so strong, which makes me nervous, like i'm afraid of losing control, it's very hard to stay calm after that.....

Would you please give me some advice, what should i do after this step?

Thank you as always.

Wei

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Mar 29, 2014, 07:32 AM »

Hello Rad, i tried to meditate few days ago, and i had that wave feeling again, much more intense than before, i feel the heat all over my body, the light is expanding, and gets so strong, which makes me nervous, like i'm afraid of losing control, it's very hard to stay calm after that.....

Would you please give me some advice, what should i do after this step?

Thank you as always.

Wei

Hi Wei,

There is nothing to fear. This is a typical reaction in most Soul's for the very reason you said: fear of loosing control. It is also best to be upright in a lotus type position versus being on your back. Being vertical is such a position creates the effect of being grounded much like an anchor is to a boat. Thus, this can alleviate that fear.

God Bless, Rad
Wei

« Reply #7 on: Mar 29, 2014, 10:42 PM »

Hi Rad, i tried sit on a chair with my back straight, also once sit cross-legged on bed, seems my body is so inflexible that my knees can't touch ground at all...A yoga teacher used to tell me that i won't be able to do the lotus position because of the shape of my hip bone....I wonder if it's true? Should i keep practicing?

Thank you so much!
« Last Edit: Mar 29, 2014, 10:59 PM by Wei » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #8 on: Mar 30, 2014, 08:17 AM »

Hi Wei,

You can try doing a half lotus. If that doesn't work then simply find a position in which your spine can be vertical from the pelvic area up.

God Bless, Rad
Wei

« Reply #9 on: Mar 30, 2014, 07:44 PM »

Thank you so much!
Skywalker

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2014, 05:19 AM »

Hi Rad,

I have naturally suspended the breath and felt the earthquake in the past, unintentionally actually and saw the yin yang symbol one time and the star another time, when I saw the star my mind got excited as I remembered what you taught us about it and then I lost it. What I would like to ask is why the yin yang, does it correspond to the fact that we are going beyond duality at that point? Another time I was transported to another plane I also saw the yin yang symbol in front of my third eye and then it dissolved and I was in another plane of existence. Also is the earthquake feeling the OM?

Thank you

All the best
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2014, 05:58 AM »

Hi Rad,

I have naturally suspended the breath and felt the earthquake in the past, unintentionally actually and saw the yin yang symbol one time and the star another time, when I saw the star my mind got excited as I remembered what you taught us about it and then I lost it. What I would like to ask is why the yin yang, does it correspond to the fact that we are going beyond duality at that point? Another time I was transported to another plane I also saw the yin yang symbol in front of my third eye and then it dissolved and I was in another plane of existence. Also is the earthquake feeling the OM?

Thank you

All the best

Hi Skywalker,

The Ying Yang symbolizes the union of duality, yet also duality. When seen/ perceived in the meditation state this symbol is projected from the Soul upon the third eye, but is not the third eye. When the third eye itself is perceived, and merged with, is when super conscious states begin: the perception of the inner cosmos in varying ways. The earthquake sensation can correspond to the sound of OM, yes, at least in it's initial stages. Later on the total sound of OM is heard in super conscious states yet the body is not perceived to be in any earthquake type feeling because the body itself does not hold any breath: it is suspended.

There is a form of yoga called Laya Yoga, body union, in which all the natural sounds that emanate from each of the chakras, can be tuned into. Once tuned into the goal is then to unite the consciousness with each of those sounds. When this happens the perceptions of the inherent truths, natural laws, that correlate with the NATURE of each chakra occurs.

If you would like I can explain that here. Just let me know.

God Bless, Rad
Skywalker

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2014, 06:19 AM »

Rad,

Thank you, you already described Laya Yoga elsewhere so no need to go into it again. I was really just curious about the Yin Yang as I have never seen anyone speak about it and I experienced it twice, once when I was approaching the breathless state and once when I was outright transported to another plane. What I am curious about is what does it actually mean when we see it and, why would one see the Yin Yang?

When I felt the OM it was the very beginning of a superconscious state, I took a very deep breath then exhaled and stopped breathing naturally, then experienced the OM and went thru various realizations until I ended up in that plane where anything could be experienced immediately and with no boundaries whatsoever as to what could be experienced, I believe the Causal plane.

Thank you

All the best
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2014, 06:30 AM »

Hi Skywalker,

In your individual situation you most likely perceived or saw the ying/yang because you Soul has studied it in the past. Thus internalizing the symbol. Internalized it then can become projected in the way that you are describing. It is a very powerful and natural symbol that symbolizes, in the end, the Manifest and the Unmanifest. Creation, dissolution, Creation. Cause and Affect yet that which is beyond Cause and Affect.

God Bless, Rad
Skywalker

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2014, 06:38 AM »

Rad,

You just put into words what I intuitively "knew" about the Yin Yang, that was exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you, for always sharing your knowledge and wisdom

all the best
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video