Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Questions about practicing 1 2  (Read 1514 times)
Skywalker

« Reply #15 on: Aug 01, 2014, 06:47 AM »

Hi Rad,

As I practice the Hong Sau quite regularly and even while doing normal day to day tasks at times, I am beginning to feel as if though I am merging with the Source even though I haven´t merged with the third eye. What I feel is that I am attracted to this white light Source energy and at the same time resisting it, as a part of me fears being totally dissolved into the light. I fear I will not return if I totally merge with the light/Source. I also feel I am accelerating my own evolution, as this practice, if continued and sustained seems to accelerate the elimination of separating desires, leaving primarily the desire to return home to the Source. At times I have progressively penetrated the light which feels ecstatic and blissful and as if though one can be anywhere or anything.
What I would like to ask is: what exactly is happening? I am not penetrating the third eye or even seeing the white star but at the same time am feeling ever so close to the Source, I feel so close that I feel like I could die any moment actually, although I don´t really think I will die.

Thank you

All the best
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #16 on: Aug 01, 2014, 06:57 AM »

Hi Skywalker,

Where is the while light emanating from ?

God Bless, Rad
Skywalker

« Reply #17 on: Aug 01, 2014, 07:23 AM »

Rad,

I really don´t know, it seems like all there is, is light.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #18 on: Aug 01, 2014, 07:44 AM »

Hi Skywalker,

I would have to be able to talk to you more extensively about what you are experiencing in order to actually know what is happening within your consciousness. Two thoughts just now are these. There is a natural area within the brain that when triggered produces the famous while light upon the physical death of the body, that light then leading to a natural channel that leads to the astral realm upon the death of the body. This of course reflects the testimony of many of their experiences of actually being clinically dead who them come back into their body and live on. In other words, this is hard wired into the brain: it actually exists. Brain surgeons have been able to trigger this experience in consciousness as well by way of stimulating this area with their instruments. The hormone that correlates to this is melatonin. The astrological correlation to this is Neptune as we have learned. That white when triggered floods the entirety of the Soul's consciousness. And within it is the natural 'current' that pulls the Soul forwards through that inner channel, like a tube, towards the astral realms.

Given what you have about your ongoing efforts in meditation this would of course connect to the increase in the secretion of the hormone melatonin within your brain wherein that melatonin is thus infusing itself into the entire physiology of your brain. If this is so this then could trigger that area within your brain that correlates with that white light, and the pull therein. The pull of course would then trigger the ego/Soul fears of being dissolved, and the attendant fears that come with that reaction to the light.

The other thought I would have would correlate to prior lifetime efforts, desires, to expand your consciousness that we linked to specific types of religions that taught that the Ultimate Source of All Things is Light without having any personal conceptions of that Ultimate Light as in the idea of what so many call God. Buddhism would be an example of this. If this is then your case it would be possible given your current life desires, efforts, to meditate in order to expand your consciousness, to go back to the Source, that these prior life memories are being triggered in such a way as to create the experience of Light that you are reporting now.

Ask more if you need too.

God Bless, Rad 
Skywalker

« Reply #19 on: Aug 01, 2014, 07:56 AM »

Rad,

Thank you for your answers. I understand what you are saying about religions portraying the Source as light as most religions do so and the possibility of re-creating that experience within my own consciousness but in the few times I have experienced Source´s energy directly from within myself, in meditation or trancelike states, it has always been as pure white light that has an extremely fresh and blissful quality to it and is infinitely loving. It feels like the real deal and simply gets more and more intense the more I practice this meditation. Actually it feels like there is nothing I can do and will be pulled back to this energy no matter what I do, like a moth attracted to a light.

May I ask how you perceive/experience the Source?

Thank you
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #20 on: Aug 01, 2014, 08:08 AM »

Hi Skywalker,

That nature of the Light that is triggered upon the physical death of the body and/ or experienced in meditation is in fact 'fresh' and 'infinitely loving'. Indeed that is the basis of the 'pull' towards it.

I would rather not share my own experiences of the Source.

God Bless, Rad
Skywalker

« Reply #21 on: Aug 01, 2014, 08:32 AM »

Rad,

I respect your reluctance to share your experiences with the Source although I wish you did. I trust there is good reason for you to make this choice.

May I ask then if the light isn´t the Source itself, what exactly is it?

Thank you

All the best
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #22 on: Aug 01, 2014, 09:37 AM »

Hi Skywalker,

It is a reflection of the Source manifesting as the Light that you perceive. This Light is the very essence of the Manifest Creation wherein lies not only what has been Created, but also the ongoing nature of Creation Itself. Thus, this Light is intended to illuminate the nature of the Creation. As any given Soul evolves it is the degree of that evolution that allows to Soul to perceive/ know the degree of the Creation relative to it's totality even as that totality itself is in a state of ongoing Creation/ destruction/ evolution/ and Creation again.

God Bless, Rad
Skywalker

« Reply #23 on: Aug 16, 2014, 05:07 AM »

Hi Rad,

Is it correct that there is nothingness, then consciousness, which thru desire manifests as light and then condenses into physical matter we call reality?

Also is it possible to sustain oneself only from light and not need food to survive?

Thank you

All the best

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #24 on: Aug 16, 2014, 07:09 AM »

Hi Skywalker,

The nature of the question you are asking of course correlates with the very nature of Creation itself. All's consciousness can KNOW, without beliefs, is that indeed there is a manifested Creation: it exists. Since it actually exists they must be a cause of that which does exist. Thus, the Origin of the Creation that does exist is what most humans call God/ess. Yet what is the origin of God/ess itself ? No human can know that answer: it is an intrinsic limit the consciousness in human form.

Within the limitation of consciousness in human form it is relatively possible to inwardly experience, KNOW, some degree of that Origin. But only a degree. This is what the simple and natural method as taught here allows. It is provable, does not require beliefs.

"Is it correct that there is nothingness, then consciousness, which thru desire manifests as light and then condenses into physical matter we call reality?"

Consciousness is the origin of what humans call 'nothingness'. The Manifest Creation that emanates from that Consciousness is a reflection of the DESIRE WITHIN THAT CONSCIOUSNESS to do so. The manifestation of the Manifest Creation expresses itself initially as LIGHT. The manifestation of LIGHT IS PROJECTED BY CONSCIOUSNESS that is the basis of Motion. Motion is the basis or cause of gravitation: gravity. Gravitation is the basis of LIGHT CONDENSING INTO MATTER. The 'reality' of this is then perceived, thus known, to any consciousness that is self aware: the objectification of itself.   

Here are two documented cases of Souls who lived on Light alone.

Saint Giri Bala: http://beforeitsnews.com/entertainment/2014/03/saint-giri-bala-a-woman-who-lived-without-food-or-water-for-over-56-years-video-2457154.html

and

Therese Neumann: http://www.mysticsofthechurch.com/2009/12/therese-neumann-mystic-victim-soul.html

God Bless, Rad

* GiriBala1.jpg (9.29 KB, 237x312 - viewed 41 times.)

* Therese-Neumann-2.jpg (33.54 KB, 296x400 - viewed 33 times.)
« Last Edit: Aug 16, 2014, 07:29 AM by Rad » Logged
Skywalker

« Reply #25 on: Aug 18, 2014, 03:47 AM »

Hi Rad,

I´d like to thank you for always sharing your knowledge and experience with us. It is really generous of you.

I had a deep shamanic experience in which I realized that food was not necessary, I realized that the need to eat was simply a belief that was deeply ingrained. And it seems to be true as you just confirmed. Why do we have a stomach, teeth and a digestive system if we don´t even need them? The only logical answer seems to be that it is all simply a step in the evolutionary process of returning to the Source.

Something else I keep on experiencing is a level of awareness in which I am consciously creating my reality, simply by desiring or thinking of something. I begin to see the results of whatever is going on in my mind starting to manifest or I realize how my thoughts and desires are creating certain outcomes. This seems to be the Causal plane but it also seems that the awareness of this plane is becoming more grounded in my everyday reality and instead of my desires manifesting at the slower rate they used to, they are actually speeding up as if thou in some time it will become instantly as when in the Causal.

I don´t know if you have seen what many say about the end of the Mayan calendar in 2012 and how that marked the beginning of a new cycle for mankind in which these higher planes of existence will be integrated into the physical realm. How we are all moving into "Fifth dimensional awareness". How those that are able to "ascend" as they say, will not need to physically die and that the whole planet and universe is going thru this ascension process.

Do you have any thoughts/insight into this?

Thank you

All the best
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #26 on: Aug 18, 2014, 08:09 AM »

Hi Skywalker,

I would only comment on that by way of saying such things are just another example of 'beliefs' that humans need to create for themselves in order to have a sense of higher meaning and/ or purpose in their lives.

God Bless, Rad
Skywalker

« Reply #27 on: Sep 23, 2014, 05:09 AM »

Hi Rad,

I´d like to ask you about enlightenment as I have seen many different angles on this. It seems there are various stages or types of enlightenment and I suppose we are all enlightened to a degree but some Souls are able to stay in an enlightened state continously.

Could you share your view on what enlightenment is?

I heard a Sadhguru say that the point of enlightenment occurs at the moment of death for many. Is this the case?

I would also like to ask about final liberation and what happens when a Soul fully returns to Source.

Thank you

All the best
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #28 on: Sep 23, 2014, 07:25 AM »

Hi Skywalker,

My answers to what you have asked are all reflected in the book called THE HOLY SCIENCE by Sri Yukestwar .........

God Bless, Rad
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video