School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Questions about practicing 1 2

Started by Wei, Mar 24, 2014, 04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi Wei,

When you opens your eyes during this spinning is the external world still as it should be ? If so then this spinning may be occurring because of a progressive shift of gravity within the consciousness of your Soul: from ego to the Soul itself. Make sure your body / spine is vertical as you sit in meditation.

God Bless, Rad

Lenore

Hi Rad,

Is Laya yoga another name for, or similar to/strand of, Kundalini yoga?

Wei

Quote from: Rad on Jan 09, 2016, 08:21 AM
Hi Wei,

When you opens your eyes during this spinning is the external world still as it should be ? If so then this spinning may be occurring because of a progressive shift of gravity within the consciousness of your Soul: from ego to the Soul itself. Make sure your body / spine is vertical as you sit in meditation.

God Bless, Rad

Hi Rad, i tried to open my eyes during meditation today, yes the external world is still, it's just feel like a inner vortex, sometimes i see green light vortex, sometimes just light beams(rays)spinning in circle(like a clock), and yes i sit crossed legs, my spine is vertical.

Rad

Hi Wei,

When this is happening exactly is occurring with your breathing ? normal, still, etc ........ God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Lenore,

Any 'natural' yoga will always lead to the increase/ production of kundalini energy. So in that way of looking at it all forms of natural yoga can be called kundalini yoga. The nature and intent of Laya Yoga is to unite the Soul/ consciousness with each of the chakra's. Each chakra has it's own nature and reality that correlates to specific Natural Laws that are intrinsic to the totality of the Manifest Creation. In uniting the Soul/ consciousness with each chakra, to become one with it, is then to receive/ know the nature of the understanding/ teachings that emanate from them. Each one has a sound(s) that correlate with them. Laya, in Sanskrit, means 'body'. Thus to become one with the 'body' of each chakra that resides in the physical body of the human form.

God Bless, Rad

Wei

Quote from: Rad on Jan 10, 2016, 11:05 AM
Hi Wei,

When this is happening exactly is occurring with your breathing ? normal, still, etc ........ God Bless, Rad
Yes, with me breathing normally, i haven't experienced breath suspended during meditation yet.

Rad

Hi Wei,

That being the case what you experiencing are the very beginnings of a expansion of your consciousness that will lead to the center of gravity shifting from the ego to the Soul. This is natural.

God Bless, Rad

Wei

Quote from: Rad on Jan 11, 2016, 08:18 AM
Hi Wei,

That being the case what you experiencing are the very beginnings of a expansion of your consciousness that will lead to the center of gravity shifting from the ego to the Soul. This is natural.

God Bless, Rad
Thank you Rad!

Wei

Hi Rad, what is the essential difference when a soul has completed the shift : center of gravity from ego to soul, vs a soul is still on this process (i would guess totally dissolving ego)? Does this shift correlates to shifting from individuated state to spiritual state? And in which evolutionary state this shift is completed?

Rad

Hi Wei,

"Hi Rad, what is the essential difference when a soul has completed the shift : center of gravity from ego to soul, vs a soul is still on this process (i would guess totally dissolving ego)? Does this shift correlates to shifting from individuated state to spiritual state? And in which evolutionary state this shift is completed?

The difference lies in the inner perception of the Soul itself: it now sees/ perceives/ understands it's timelessness which includes it's own now conscious memories of previous lifetimes, and the lifetimes to come. It sees/ perceives/ understands to the extent possible in human form the very nature of the Manifests Creation. It is the difference of the wave and the ocean wherein the ocean knows it is the cause of all the waves, not the wave being the cause of the ocean. Thus consciousness that is within the ocean that perceives all the waves, the Soul and the ego's it creates through it's own evolutionary time, it's journey. And it can perceive and know such things for other Souls as well. It have evolved the capacity to commune with other sources of consciousness in this and other planes of existence within the Manifest Creation.

The transition to this evolution of the Soul's consciousness to this state leads to these progressive perceptions and understandings wherein the gravity shift is not yet complete: thus, in one moment, being in the Soul itself that can create the initial glimpses/ perceptions of all this, and the next being right back in the ego itself. There is a progressive transition that is necessary so the the Soul can progressively get used to the shift itself, and the expanded consciousness that needs to do this naturally so as to remain stable.

This evolutionary journey for all Souls begins in the last stages of the 3rd individuated state and finally culminates, the final shift, in the 3rd stage spiritual.

God Bless, Rad

Skywalker

Hi Rad,

Is the shift to the Soul consciousness totally complete at the beginning of spiritual three?

Thank you

All the best
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Rad

Hi Skywalker,

Not at the very beginning ...

God Bless, Rad