Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Reorientation of the focus of concuiouness  (Read 399 times)
ginogropp1

« on: Mar 30, 2014, 04:54 AM »

Dear Rad , forgive me if this question has been asked before, as i am sure it has , but I an very new to the MB,and would still like to ask this . It seems imperative that a reorientation  of awareness takes place for optimum growth to take place in given lifetime. Awareness itself has to re orientate itself to focus gradually more an more on the soul itself rather then the personality and its desires for separative fulfillment. Firstly i would like to ask is this a realistic and possible goal to set oneself . Their are many awareness and meditative or even devotional practices that seem to help to do this  > Do you have any specific advice or specific  meditative or awareness techniques, even lifestyle techniques  which would help in time for this realignment of awareness to  take place. I would imagine for most individuals it is a rather slow and perhaps an ordeal like process . I would appreciate your advice on this matter , Love and Light Gino
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Mar 30, 2014, 08:34 AM »

Dear Rad , forgive me if this question has been asked before, as i am sure it has , but I an very new to the MB,and would still like to ask this . It seems imperative that a reorientation  of awareness takes place for optimum growth to take place in given lifetime. Awareness itself has to re orientate itself to focus gradually more an more on the soul itself rather then the personality and its desires for separative fulfillment. Firstly i would like to ask is this a realistic and possible goal to set oneself . Their are many awareness and meditative or even devotional practices that seem to help to do this  > Do you have any specific advice or specific  meditative or awareness techniques, even lifestyle techniques  which would help in time for this realignment of awareness to  take place. I would imagine for most individuals it is a rather slow and perhaps an ordeal like process . I would appreciate your advice on this matter , Love and Light Gino

Hi Gino,

First, please understand that ALL DESIRES manifest from the Soul not the 'personality'. The ego only reflects that which is occurring in the Soul in all of us.

To me the best way to expand anyone's 'awareness' is to expand the consciousness of the Soul from within. This does not require forming an allegiance to any specific religious/ philosophical group at all, does not require a 'belief' in anything. It is a matter of simply aligning the Soul with the Natural Laws that were set in motion by the Creator Of All Things. In so doing this allows for actual inner experience that then becomes a source of KNOWLEDGE versus beliefs of any kind.

The Natural Law to do this is linked with the breath itself as it enters and exits the physical body. As long as this occurs the consciousness of the Soul is ensnared in the Natural Laws of cause and effect. Thus, thought/ counter-thought and so on. The thought/ counter-thought creates a kind of 'static' that, of itself, blocks the the consciousness of the Soul to be more aware other than this thought/ counter-thought.

Thus, the go beyond, expand, this is to progressively quiet the breath, the inhale/exhale, to the point where it becomes suspended for a time. Once the breath becomes suspended, remembering that the consciousness of the Soul is NOT DEPENDENT on the physical form of the body, an natural and progressive inner expansion, awareness, of the consciousness of the Soul begins.

The most simple way for you to PROVE TO YOURSELF this Natural Law is to sit vertically and upon the inhaling breath mentally affirm the number one. On the exhaling breath the number two. The 'secret' now is to CONCENTRATE on the one / two. As you concentrate upon this progressively the one/ two becomes like a 'whisper'. And then it will becomes suspended. At that point the inner consciousness of the Soul begins to expand. Expanding in concentric circles that will lead to a perception of Light within the forehead.

Progressively the Soul will begin to fuse with this Light. As that fusion occurs the Soul will begin to naturally perceive, in increasing degrees, the very nature of consciousness itself, and the Origin of that consciousness.

In a nutshell that is what it all comes down too, Bibles and Holy books notwithstanding.

God Bless, Rad

ginogropp1

« Reply #2 on: Mar 30, 2014, 12:56 PM »

Thank you very much for your input , I would just like to ask you if this is something that is best practiced every day ,once or several times  a day? and optimally for how long.  And the results presumably help you over time live in aliment with natural law and your souls intension.  Those this mean that resistance to evolution begins to subside and that you gradually your evolution is accelerated . I presume you have suggested the practice of this awareness technique to many students . Do the results vary greatly from person to person . And what if any are the stumbling blocks to its success , Love and Light Gino
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Mar 31, 2014, 07:18 AM »

Thank you very much for your input , I would just like to ask you if this is something that is best practiced every day ,once or several times  a day? and optimally for how long.  And the results presumably help you over time live in aliment with natural law and your souls intension.  Those this mean that resistance to evolution begins to subside and that you gradually your evolution is accelerated . I presume you have suggested the practice of this awareness technique to many students . Do the results vary greatly from person to person . And what if any are the stumbling blocks to its success , Love and Light Gino

Hi Gino,

The best way to do this given that most of us lead a pretty busy life is to do so just after you get up in the morning, and just before you go to sleep. In the morning the consciousness is already coming out of sleep and thus the hormone melatonin is very much present. It is this hormone, primarily, that facilitates the Soul to progressively re-orientate itself to the desire to KNOW it's Source, to go HOME. And a great way to start the day because of. At the end of the day of course for most of us our consciousness is filled with the activities of the day as well as whatever else we are ruminating about. Thus, to end the day in this way also re-interstates to the Soul back to how it woke up in the morning. So starting and ending the day in this way will progressively create a new groove in the record of the consciousness of the Soul that will, of itself, become the NEED of the Soul because of that groove.

A good amount of time is anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour.

The results of this is relative to the desire in each Soul to do this, and to stay with it, no matter what. If sustained over a period of time then via Natural Law the inward expansion of the consciousness of the Soul is GUARANTEED by birth right: it is the core intention places in all Soul by it's Creator. That is why it is guaranteed.

The stumbling blocks occur in many ways but primarily (1) having expectations for results and (2) finding 'rationale reasons' to skip this practice. The measurement of the true desire with the Soul is one of DETERMINATION to stay with it no matter what. From the point of view of the Creator of All Things, what we call God/ess, if it were so easy to inwardly experience IT, to know God/ess, it is also just as easy to loose. Thus, a journey hard won is a journey that will not be lost.

I would also add this: what we call God/ess is not PERFECT. If we can accept this then all Souls can have a COMPASSION FOR THAT WHICH HAS CREATED US, A COMPASSION THAT WILL TRANSLATE INTO WHAT WE CAN DO FOR GOD/ESS VESUS WHAT GOD/ESS CAN DO FOR US.

God Bless, Rad
ginogropp1

« Reply #4 on: Mar 31, 2014, 02:50 PM »

I would like to say that I really appreciate the very down to earth practical advice on the best way to put this meditative practice into action. You have explained the possible pitfalls, and the determination and steadfastness that is necessary for this practice to be fruitful. Whatever fruitful means, I have yet to find it out. I do realise that this is not the place question the basic tenants of E A. But I do hope I am allowed as a beginner to make some fundamental questions as means to deepen my understanding. The whole question of God/Godess being perfect or imperfect is something I am having trouble coming to terms with. Something I am having trouble coming to a final conclusion about. I do see that the whole process of evolution seems to imply imperfection gradually moving growing, evolving into an idealised existence or state of consciousness. Hence in imperfection growing into a kind of perfection. But can we really honestly know with our little minds what perfection is or even if it really exists. Is this not just an idea in our little minds that tries to understand this mystery that is taking place around us. Again I want to emphasise that I am in no way criticising E A. I am at the beginning of a long process of learning and awakening, and I am so pleased to have come across the teachings of Mr Wolfe Green. To me it is a gift beyond words, and in some deep way it's saving my life in a  soul sense. I just need to ask these basic questions, so that I can begin to formulate my basic t understanding of what E A again at Lycurgus to this raises the ways really means... At a heart level I really liked what you said about having compassion for that which created us. And that out of this growing compassion for there creator and  his and her creation we will start to give back and to serve. In a sense we are the hands and eyes of this creator, but whether the creator is perfect or not i have yet to come to a conclusion . I am of after all only a raw beginner at E A, perhaps after more study and applying the meditative technique you have given me, these questions of natural law will reveal themselves to me. Love and light Gino.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Apr 01, 2014, 05:38 AM »

Hi Gino,

It is simply a matter, then, of you as well as anyone else finding out for yourself. It should also be said that understanding and practicing EA, in the end, is not relative too or dependent upon this issue.  

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Apr 02, 2014, 05:07 AM by Rad » Logged
ginogropp1

« Reply #6 on: Apr 01, 2014, 12:36 PM »

Hi Rad , thank you for your for your succinct and direct response, perhaps it is best if I allow theses questions to simply germinate in their own time and allow myself to find the answers in myself in the fulness of time . It is after ll a journey of self discovery Love and Light Gino .
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video