Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Age of Aquarius  (Read 446 times)
Skywalker

« on: Apr 10, 2014, 03:50 AM »

Hi Rad,

Do you know the correct date for the beginning of the age of Aquarius?

Of course there will be a natural progression and for me, ever since we have electricity, it seems to have marked an entry to the cusp of the new age.

Thank you

All the best
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Apr 10, 2014, 05:43 AM »

Hi Skywalker,

As you probably are aware this has been a source of confusion and argument among astrologers for some time now. And that is because there is no clear demarcation from the end of the Pisces constellation and the beginning of the Aquarius constellation. Thus, the first point of Aries which is used can not point exactly to a place of beginning or ending of these Ages.

God Bless, Rad
Skywalker

« Reply #2 on: Apr 10, 2014, 06:35 AM »

Hi Rad,

Thanks for your reply. Yes I´m aware of the confusion between astrologers but didn´t know there was no clear demarcation from the end of the Pisces constellation. Still would like to know your view about this, if you have any personal insights.

Thank you

All the best
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Apr 10, 2014, 07:05 AM »

Hi Skywalker,

My own view is that the Aquarian Age begins between just about 2600 A.D. The reason for this is that is when the S.Node of Pluto shifts into Aquarius. This time also correlates to one of the predictions of Nostradamus about when the Earth enters a 'galactic cataclum' ( I am not sure how to spell the work he used in English but it is something like that, meaning like going into some giant chute ) and comes out the other side in an utterly new way because of this massive trauma.

God Bless, Rad
Skywalker

« Reply #4 on: Apr 11, 2014, 04:10 AM »

Hi Rad,

Thank you for sharing your personal views on this, the fact Pluto´s South Node shifts into Aquarius at that time is quite interesting to contemplate.

All the best

ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Apr 11, 2014, 12:34 PM »

Hi Rad,
You wrote 2600, yet I know Green holds 2060 as the beginning of the Aquarius age based on his mapping of the astrological ages and subages. Did you mean to write 2060, or do you have a different view?

http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/index.php?topic=808.0

With love
Ari Moshe
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Apr 12, 2014, 06:23 AM »

Hi Ari,

The dates for the Ages and the sub-ages did not emanate from JWG. They came from an old astrologer named Marc Robertson. JWG did use those for his work on the geodetic material. Skywalker asked me for my personal view on this given that no one can know for sure when the Aquarius Age begins, for the reasons that were stated. And given those reasons the only 'marker' I can find that would make any sense to me is that movement of Pluto's S.Node into Aquarius at the time I pointed out. I am certainly not fixed on that date at all, and remain utterly open to any other date that would have some kind of logical basis for it.

God Bless, Rad
Skywalker

« Reply #7 on: Apr 14, 2014, 09:37 AM »

Hi Rad, Ari and anyone else interested

I found something interesting by Astrologer Scott Davis regarding this topic.

Taken from: http://beforeitsnews.com/astrology/2013/01/the-stunning-truth-about-the-age-of-aquarius-exposed-during-new-world-births-trecena-report-2431204.html

Scott Davis shares in the video below “Astrologically, the 1 Night trecena begins with Jupiter retrograde which is the only planet still appearing to move backwards from our vantage point on Earth. This being the 13 day period where the Mayan Tzolkin brings more focus on contemplating the stars and also the time when both Mercury and the Sun move into Aquarius, I thought I’d discuss the truth about the “Age of Aquarius”. One of my personal pet peeves is that so many astrologers discuss what’s popular without doing any research into the truth. But why should I blame them, their public would rather hear information that makes them feel better in the moment, rather than something that is actually useful. I, on the other hand, cannot do that for two reasons, one I have integrity and two I want to know what is real for myself, not what other people agree on without any proof. My role in life is as an heretical investigator and that’s what I bring to these reports.
   Every other astrologer that I’ve been exposed to, is of the opinion that we are either in the Age of Aquarius or about to enter it, and their audiences want that to be true, just like they wanted December 21, 2012 to be the end of the Mayan long count, but unfortunately wanting something does not make it so. I covered the details of the controversy of the long count end date during the1 Earth video from December 18th 2012, if you are interested in why nothing changed on the last solstice. And of course those same astrologers pooh-poohed the Mayan calendar after that date, rather than looking at their own lack of investigation into this important topic. Let me not digress.
   To understand Ages we need to understand something called the Axial Procession of the Equinox which is a 25,772 year cycle, often rounded to 26,000 years and called the “Great Year” in astrology. The Procession of the Equinox is caused by the fact that the Earth has a slow wobble on its axis, which causes us to move through the themes of the zodiac in reverse. Moving through the “Great Months” like the Age of Leo, then Cancer, then Gemini, then Taurus, then Aries, and currently Pisces. These ages are each 2,148 years long, which becomes the first major problem with the “collective wisdom” regarding these cycles because almost all modern astrologers have rounded these Ages to 2000 years, which creates an increasing margin of error of 148 years compounded every 2000 years. We experience 1 degree of movement through the Zodiac every 71.6 years.
    Ages are named in relation to the constellation the Sun is aligned with at the moment of the Vernal Equinox. Of course most western astrologers use the tropical system and discuss the Sun entering into 0 degrees of Aries as the moment of the Equinox, but the tropical system is based on looking at the alignments of planets to constellations as if we were in the Age of Aries. The sidereal system looks at the planets’ relationships to the constellations as they currently are.Here I’m going to give you verifiable proof of our current age, find software that can produce sidereal charts and plug in the information for this year’s Equinox being March 20th 2013 at 11:03 am GMT or 7:03 am EDT or convert that time to your current location. Use any location that matches the time zone entered, because after all, Ages effect the entire planet at once, and look at the placement of the Sun. You will find that on the upcoming Equinox, the Sun is at 5 degrees and change almost six degrees Pisces. So not only are we currently in the Age of Pisces, we are almost 400 years away from the Age of Aquarius. There is not a single person on this planet that will be alive in their current incarnation when we enter the Age of Aquarius. So when you hear folks talking about us being in or entering into the Age of Aquarius, you can now be aware that what you’re hearing is “new age hogwash.”
    So why would folks continue to spread this type of false information? Because most people digesting this type of information are like trained rats hitting the feeder bar for the next instant gratification date, because we have become trained to look for a date when we will experience… enlightenment, unity, oneness, ascension… without actually having to do the work. We have become slaves in a system of spiritual entitlement, rather than doing what spiritual people have done before us, which is going through the trials and tribulations that come from walking the path across the razor’s edge. Obviously for whatever reason, you have chosen to look at my information. So why do I keep reporting on what is verifiable and what is being made up in these reports? Because this is the “Care and Feeding of a New World Age” and I do believe we are entering a new world age, and there are plenty of real cosmic energies that are currently effecting us without having to make anything up. I feel like following an astrologer discussing the Age of Aquarius, is like using “Fodor’s Travel Guide to Italy” when you’re in India. Not very practical, so my commitment is to providing the most accurate information about what is really affecting us now, so we can all benefit in moving to the new world age together.”
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #8 on: Apr 14, 2014, 09:59 AM »

Hi Skywalker,

Thanks for posting this. Even the way this guy is talking, his standards of measurement, he still can not account for the fact that the constellations Aquarius and Pisces have no clear ending or beginning relative to one another. So to say for 'certain', as he does, itself is suspect to me.

Oh well.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video