Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Giant Galactic Return  (Read 1289 times)
Wendy
Very Active Member

« on: Oct 25, 2009, 10:49 AM »

I have been rereading the Pluto books.  In the Pluto II, in the 'Transition from Matriarchy to Patriarchy, Jeff speaks about the involution we are in now (page 50).  He mentions that most of us on the planet during have the SN of Saturn, Pluto, Jupiter in Capricorn and thus the NN of each of these planets in Cancer. 

Then he mentions that we now also have SN of Neptune in Aquarius and SN of Uranus in Sag with NN of Neptune in Leo, and NN of Uranus in Gemini.

I am very interesting in learning about this and how to run the charts for Planetary nodes.  Can anyone give me direction as how to do that? Or is it possible that the charts or information is already on the message board somewhere?

Thank you. Smiley Fascinating stuff. 

Steve
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Oct 25, 2009, 08:59 PM »

how to run the charts for Planetary nodes.  Can anyone give me direction as how to do that?

Hi Wendy

Do you have Solar Fire?  Planetary nodes are built in.  Let me know if you or anyone else would like the instructions for doing so and I will post them.
Steve

Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Oct 25, 2009, 10:12 PM »

Thanks Steve, I don't have Solar Fire.  I guess if I did I could easily run the charts.  I attempted to run them today on Astrodienst, to no avail.  Any suggestions?
PamS

« Reply #3 on: Oct 26, 2009, 07:57 AM »

Hi Wendy,

I too don’t have solar fire but there in an on line ephermals at  http://www.megadelfi.com/~jonathan/ 

When you go to the site click on Ephermeris   (it opens and directs you to another page)

2. the top line fill in the planets that you want the nodes for
3. put in the birth day info
4. when it says “Number in line” change it to 1 or you will get 31 days of the nodal placement
5. click on show north node and show south node
6. then click on get ephemeris

it does not bring up a chart, but you can get the ephemeris and plot them in yourself…

hope this helps…

pam

Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Oct 26, 2009, 02:39 PM »

Thanks so much Pam.  I will check this on-line ephemeris out.

Wendy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video