School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

God/dess question

Started by Skywalker, May 02, 2014, 07:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skywalker

Hi Rad,

While meditating, I felt and saw my energy go from a masculine expression back to a more feminine energy as if though that was closer to my true energetic root so to speak. Would this be because the Source is more of a feminine energy than masculine in it´s essence or a true balance of these two energies and, I was more inclined towards the masculine expression? Or could it just be me in my own recent Soul history that  I have had many lives as a female and feel more comfortable with that energy?

Thank you

All the best
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Linda

Hi Skywalker,

Just a quick comment before Rad replies to you.

For the past five years on this message board, I had always thought you were a female.  Interesting, also that Cat thought the very same thing.

Now Skywalker is supposed to be a masculine name, but I never even considered that:  I just always "felt" that you were a woman.  Now I wonder why that happened?

Love,

Linda

Rad

Quote from: Skywalker on May 02, 2014, 07:42 AM
Hi Rad,

While meditating, I felt and saw my energy go from a masculine expression back to a more feminine energy as if though that was closer to my true energetic root so to speak. Would this be because the Source is more of a feminine energy than masculine in it´s essence or a true balance of these two energies and, I was more inclined towards the masculine expression? Or could it just be me in my own recent Soul history that  I have had many lives as a female and feel more comfortable with that energy?

Thank you

All the best

Hi Skywalker,

No, to me this would correlate to the fact that all Souls are male and female in their essence: essentially androgynous. As Souls evolve back to their Creator they must shed the limitations of conditioned gender definitions that emanate from the consensus of whatever societies they live within. As this occurs the Soul begins to remember, in some way, the fact that it is essentially androgynous just as you experienced in your meditation. On the other hand it is also true that any given Soul will manifest predominately in one gender over the other but when this inner androgyny is progressively realized, remembered, then the NATURAL expressions of the masculine and feminine archetypes manifest which then  makes such women and men VERY different as compared to the conditional gender identifcations, thus roles. emanating from the consensus of whatever society.

God is the Origin of All Things: thus male and female while itself in inherently androgynous.     

God Bless, Rad

Skywalker

Hi Rad and Linda,

Thanks Rad, as always your answers are so clear and insightful. I did feel as if I was shedding consensus conditioning which translated into physical and energetic tension from over masculine/patriarchal expressions and was coming closer to my own truth.

Linda,

It could have to do with me having a Fourth house Pluto and you a Tenth house Pluto plus the fact that your Mars exactly trines my Venus and your Sun is also in the same sign as my Moon.

What is interesting to me is that I am finding this deeper feminine energy within myself and it feels great and truer to my essence. It seems to reflect the North Node of Pluto in Cancer and that we all need to re-discover the divine feminine within, so we can evolve past the Patriarchal rigidity and false beliefs, which lead to judgements and distortions of what we truly are.

All the best
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more