Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Planets  (Read 227 times)
cat777
Very Active Member

« on: Jan 17, 2015, 12:07 PM »

It looks like there may be two more planets in our solar system:

http://americanlivewire.com/2015-01-17-study-2-planets-larger-earth-beyond-pluto-orbit-sun/

To me, this means that we (the human race) are becoming aware of two additional aspects of consciousness. It will be interesting to see what they are once the planets are names and astrologers start observing correlations to whatever they turn out to symbolize.

Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jan 18, 2015, 03:51 AM »

Very interesting!!

I wonder what the new facets of consciousness are about?

Beyond Pluto?  Deeper than the Soul?

Sounds incredibly exciting.

Linda   Cheesy
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Jan 18, 2015, 10:45 AM »

After I posted that I ran across further articles. It seems there may be up to eight more planets?Huh 
Beyond Pluto? Deeper than the soul???

The Oversoul???

"In the transcendentalism of Ralph Waldo Emerson, a spiritual essence or vital force in the universe in which all souls participate and that therefore transcends individual consciousness."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Over-Soul

I'm sure there are many levels of consciousness that are greater and deeper than the soul. Think about it this way:  cell, organ, body.  The personality is the cell, the soul is an organ, the body an oversoul... and then there's more but we are not conscious of of the more - yet. Many people aren't even fully conscious of the levels of being that we are capable of being aware of. Right?

cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Jan 18, 2015, 11:14 AM »

I was thinking of this (consciousness) in terms of the electromagnetic spectrum. I found an image that shows the various levels of consciousness using the spectrum of visible light. (see attached). 

Somewhere along the line, I picked up on the idea that most human souls are "gold" and the "ascended" souls (Jesus, Buddha, etc) are violet. If this is true, even if just an analogy, looking at this image you can see that there are many levels of consciousness separating an "average soul" from an "ascended soul."   Just look at all the variations of color. All of the hues.

How many more planets is that?Huh  :-)  Grin

* The-Scale-of-Consciousness.jpg (9.45 KB, 235x271 - viewed 20 times.)
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Jan 18, 2015, 01:55 PM »

Conscious - Unconscious - Superconscious - Higher Consciousness.

This would also apply to the Evolutionary States of Consciousness:   Consensus - Individuated - Spiritual.

I wonder if the colours would change on the electromagnetic spectrum rather than remain static. 

For example, during a Neptune transit in a Spiritual soul, the higher vibration would correlate to blue/violet.

cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Jan 18, 2015, 02:06 PM »

There you go - that's a good list :-)

The colors are not static. They are light waves. The color depends upon the frequency of the vibration. I think its best to think of it as a gradient rather than a pile of static colors. But think of it in terms of vibrations as well.

This is just the visible spectrum - there is more - lots more. It's endless :-)

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Jan 19, 2015, 11:28 AM »

After I posted that I ran across further articles. It seems there may be up to eight more planets?Huh 
Beyond Pluto? Deeper than the soul???

The Oversoul???

"In the transcendentalism of Ralph Waldo Emerson, a spiritual essence or vital force in the universe in which all souls participate and that therefore transcends individual consciousness."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Over-Soul

I'm sure there are many levels of consciousness that are greater and deeper than the soul. Think about it this way:  cell, organ, body.  The personality is the cell, the soul is an organ, the body an oversoul... and then there's more but we are not conscious of of the more - yet. Many people aren't even fully conscious of the levels of being that we are capable of being aware of. Right?

Wrong. Terms like 'oversoul' and the like come from individuals who actually don't know about the nature of such things and ,therefore, guess and make up words like this. The correct word that reflects what you are alluding too, as others who use such words, is 'collective consciousness' in which each individual soul is apart of of course. The collective consciousness affects each individual soul as does the individual soul affecting the collective consciousness. There is nothing beyond the Source Of All Things that is the Origin of all consciousness in whatever forms it manifest within. The individualization of consciousness is that which correlates with the Soul in which there is nothing beyond except the MAKER of it.

These simple truths can be KNOWN by any individual soul through the natural suspension of the breath that then allows for the inner expansion of the consciousness of the Soul that can progressively embrace and KNOW the nature of the Creation to the extent that that can be know relative to the inherent limitations of the form in which the Soul finds itself. Thus, it's not a matter of 'beliefs' of somebody inventing words to describe something that they can sense, yet do not actually know.

As the individual soul evolves through the natural law of desires it will progressively expand it's consciousness to the point of shifting the center of gravity, Saturn, from the subjective egocentric consciousness of the Soul to the Soul itself. When this happens the Soul is then progressively aware of all of it's other lifetimes that have lead to the current life at any moment in time. Thus the perceptions and understandings of such Souls progressively expand in deeper understandings of the natural laws of the manifest Creation. The Soul evolves in such a way as to consciously understand and embrace the Maker of itself.

If there were such things as something more or beyond the Soul and it's Maker, beyond the totality of consciousness in all forms, the great Soul's of the past like Jesus, Buddha, etc would have taught about it. They didn't. That speaks for itself.

Again, rather than guess and quoting someone who does not actually know the true nature of the manifest Creation try natural meditation in which the breath can naturally suspend itself. When that happens then you or anyone can actually KNOW the natural truths for yourself. Then no one will need to 'believe' or guess at anything relative to the nature of the manifest Creation. 

God Bless, Rad
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #7 on: Jan 19, 2015, 05:07 PM »

Hi Rad,

I remember there was a recording of JWG demonstrating that one-two technique. Do you know if that is still on-line? I think a lot of the newer people here may be interested in hearing it. I'm trying to remember, was it called "How to Know God?"

cat
TempuraNostril

« Reply #8 on: Jan 19, 2015, 09:06 PM »

This topic has a link to what I think you're referring to:

http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/index.php?topic=167.0
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #9 on: Jan 20, 2015, 08:48 AM »

TempuraNostril,

Thanks for providing that link..........

God Bless, Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video