Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Question re: dehydration of spinal discs  (Read 215 times)
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« on: Oct 10, 2014, 08:10 AM »

Hi Rad,

If it is appropriate, I would like to ask a question about a woman’s chart. She has authorized me to ask this. The woman’s Soul observed condition is 1st stage Spiritual. She has suffered from severe dehydration of the vertebral discs, and has undergone surgery for this reason many times. Also, the spinal fluid leaks, and has used bioglue. Joints in general are also involved. This health condition is rooted in unresolved traumas from prior lifetimes, and in dynamics of atonement. South Node is in Aquarius in the 1st House, ruled by Uranus Leo 7th House conjunct the North Node, which in turn conjuncts Pluto/Mars New phase conjunct in the 7th House Virgo. The North Node ruler is in the 5th House Cancer opposed by Saturn Rx in the 11th House Capricorn, and Saturn is inconjunct the North Node and Uranus. Ceres/Vesta are square the nodes. Pluto/Mars are opposed by Chiron Rx in the 1st House in Pisces. Pluto/Mars square the nodes of Uranus.

She asked about this health condition in the reading. I suggested her to take supplements that can help with unresolved stress originating in the past-lives traumas (5-Htp, Pantothenic acid, Niacin, Fo-ti, B-complex). Also Licorice and minerals. Other suggestions were massage, baths, gentle exercise such as TaiChi, etc. She already takes homeopathy.

I had the intuition that her spine and column could directly benefit from Yogananda’s Kriya Yoga, and specially the Kriyas . The woman has an active spiritual life and she reported that she practices what seems like a form of the 1-2 meditation. I feel it necessary to ask if there could be any potential risk in doing Kriyas, or some special safeguards that could be necessary.

Thank you so much for your consideration, Rad.
God Bless, Gonzalo
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Oct 10, 2014, 09:46 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

Please supply her birth data and we can go from there.

God Bless, Rad
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Oct 12, 2014, 07:14 AM »

Hi Rad,

I was given permission to post the birthdata:

19/July/1961
21:35
Rheinbach, Germany

Thanks so much
God Bless, Gonzalo
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Oct 13, 2014, 07:05 AM »

Hi Rad,

If it is appropriate, I would like to ask a question about a woman’s chart. She has authorized me to ask this. The woman’s Soul observed condition is 1st stage Spiritual. She has suffered from severe dehydration of the vertebral discs, and has undergone surgery for this reason many times. Also, the spinal fluid leaks, and has used bioglue. Joints in general are also involved. This health condition is rooted in unresolved traumas from prior lifetimes, and in dynamics of atonement. South Node is in Aquarius in the 1st House, ruled by Uranus Leo 7th House conjunct the North Node, which in turn conjuncts Pluto/Mars New phase conjunct in the 7th House Virgo. The North Node ruler is in the 5th House Cancer opposed by Saturn Rx in the 11th House Capricorn, and Saturn is inconjunct the North Node and Uranus. Ceres/Vesta are square the nodes. Pluto/Mars are opposed by Chiron Rx in the 1st House in Pisces. Pluto/Mars square the nodes of Uranus.

She asked about this health condition in the reading. I suggested her to take supplements that can help with unresolved stress originating in the past-lives traumas (5-Htp, Pantothenic acid, Niacin, Fo-ti, B-complex). Also Licorice and minerals. Other suggestions were massage, baths, gentle exercise such as TaiChi, etc. She already takes homeopathy.

I had the intuition that her spine and column could directly benefit from Yogananda’s Kriya Yoga, and specially the Kriyas . The woman has an active spiritual life and she reported that she practices what seems like a form of the 1-2 meditation. I feel it necessary to ask if there could be any potential risk in doing Kriyas, or some special safeguards that could be necessary.

Thank you so much for your consideration, Rad.
God Bless, Gonzalo

Hi Gonzalo,

To answer your question about Kriya Yoga if it is practiced as intended by Yogananda then for sure it could help her. She does have natal Neptune in Scorpio trine her Chiron in Pisces which is conjunct that S.Node in Aquarius in her first. What could possible happen is an increase in the production of Synovial fluids. If this happened then her joints would then have the necessary levels of these fluids to function correctly.

The various things you have recommended are all useful. I would also suggest that she be tested for the relevant amount of electrolytes that are critical to the healthy functioning of the body. Because of the high degree of stress in her Soul manifesting in the body as dehydration these levels of electrolytes can be extremely impacted.  Both dehydration and electrolytes correlate with Uranus, Aquarius, and the 11th House. So given that she has her Mars/Pluto square the nodal axis of Uranus, her S.Node in Aquarius in the 1st which is intensified, the dehydration, because of being in the natural Aries House, her S.Node of Neptune conjunct her natal Jupiter in Aquarius in her 12th, her natal Saturn in the 11th which is inconjuncting her natal Uranus/N.Node conjunction in her 7th, and that Saturn is also conjunct the S.Nodes of Pluto and Saturn itself in her 11th, this need to determine her levels of electrolytes is very important.

Another supplement that will also help create and sustain the lining of the nervous system which is also critical for it to work correctly, relative to stress that tears apart that necessary lining, is a combination of Magnesium and Calcium. The correct dosage is between 250 to 500 mg per day. Of course the nervous system in general and the lining within it also correlates to Aquarius, the 11th House, and Uranus with it's lower octave, Mercury, Gemini, and the 3rd House. With her Mars/Pluto being in Virgo, Mercury ruled, and squaring her Uranus nodal axis as well as squaring her natal Venus in Gemini the signatures the need for these supplements to help repair and sustain the integrity of her overall nervous system is clear.

Feel free to ask more if you need too.

God Bless, Rad

* birth chart.JPG (161.29 KB, 1086x983 - viewed 43 times.)
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Oct 13, 2014, 09:24 AM »

Hi Rad,
Thank you so much for taking the time to look into this chart, and for your answer and additional suggestions.
God Bless, Gonzalo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video