Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Volunteer ~ "Lila" ~ EA Personal In-depth Chart and Transit Analysis  (Read 905 times)
Lila

« Reply #30 on: Jan 26, 2015, 04:44 PM »

In terms of transiting Neptune square your Mars, the path chosen could soon be challenged bringing a crisis in action to actually make real what began at the conjunction.  Is that path real, too idealistic, or a dream?  According to JWG, some dreams come true while others do not.  Illusions falling away along your path can bring disillusionment, one of the most painful of psychological experiences.  Yet these experiences are necessary in order to bring clarity.

I'm so glad Cat pointed out my Neptune square South Node, I'd never really looked at it but now that i see it i think it explains a lot. I mean to have taken as many drugs as i have you would have to have a strong or debilitated Neptune right? My whole life, even today, i feel often tied and disillusioned, the Why God? feeling. There is only so much you can do and for the rest you need the Universe to conspire with you.

Your Neptune is actually sextile South Node (not square). This correlates to past life habitual emotional patterns and past choices which tend to be repeated over and over. Your Neptune is at a culminating degree (28 Scorpio 27) which means you are close to exhausting the desire to escape through drugs:

Any planet at a culminating degree

In any chart, composite or otherwise, when any planet is within a degree or two of the proceeding cusp this correlates, in evolutionary terms, to an evolutionary culmination of the whole archetype of the house of the actual planet, and relative to that culmination a new cycle of development is beginning ... the proceeding house. (JWG)

Your Neptune in Scorpio is Retrograde:

Neptune Retrograde

When Neptune is retrograde it points to Pluto itself: our Soul. When Neptune is retrograde there is an accelerated evolutionary desire, need, to throw off all things that are of a delusive nature: that which is not actually ‘real’ yet what we have considered real before the delusion or illusion was finally understood. Thus, it emphasizes the process of disillusionment leading to that which is actually real from an ultimate point of view. Relative to uniting our consciousness, Soul, with that which has created us in the first place, the Neptune retrograde will necessarily do so in its own way. When Neptune is retrograde it does point to Pluto in that this symbolizes a Soul who intends to pierce the bubble of its own illusions, delusions, and all that has been given false meaning, an ultimate meaning in many ways, that has confused the Soul as to what the Ultimate Reality is really about: God/ess. (Rad)

Thanks Linda for the clarification and insights into my Neptune aspects. This year transiting Neptune will be opposing my moon. And then following that it will be squaring my Mars like you said. Oh dear. I must have a limited view on Neptune becuase i think confusion and disillusionment (and that makes me very nervous). I think i need to refresh my understanding on the Neptune archetype!

Lila
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #31 on: Jan 26, 2015, 06:24 PM »

Lila's Chart

Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #32 on: Jan 26, 2015, 08:26 PM »

The South Node of Mars in Pisces opposite Pluto in Virgo re-emphasizes the requirement to share yourself and to be of service to others in the social sphere.  It also conjures up violence and victimization in past lives due to resistance that necessitated the development of Virgoan mental power and discernment, and Taurean self-reliance (North Node of Mars Taurus 1st).

In terms of (2), you have Neptune and Part of Fortune in Scorpio, and your Pluto is in Virgo.  What is the resource or capacity that you are sharing?  This resource will have a fortunate quality for self and others.

Hi Linda,

I have been reflecting on many of the interesting points you have raised and questions you have asked and to be honest i don't feel like i have made much progress! There are so many details.

The South Node of Mars is at 23° Sag exactly squaring my Pluto right? I actually Lucifer opposite my Pluto!

What is the resource or capacity i am sharing? Good question. This doesn't really answer the question but one resource is my house. I believe the land and property is destined to become a healing centre. In-between jobs i hosted workshops and classes in my living room for many different healing modalities and everybody who came loved the space. My whole life has been a healing journey and its feels natural by extension for my property to become a healing space for others. I have a big project in the pipeline and i wait and see if it is part of my Divine plan.

Blessings

Hello Lila,

SOUTH NODE OF MARS SQUARE NATAL PLUTO

It is actually the South Node of Mercury that is opposite your Pluto the meaning of which is to transform your Mercurial communication skills by sharing and comparing (work and spirituality) with others, and by cooperating with others in the social sphere, which you are already doing.  

Interestingly, Asteroid Lilith conjunct the South Node of Mercury and also opposite Pluto expresses the "authentic" you, your spiritual wisdom of the natural world, your natural expression and relationship to the Divine:  these also are what you are sharing with others.

(It was hard to distinguish between S Mar and S Mer on the chart ... the symbols are a little blurry.)

The South Node of Mars is 28 Sagittarius 23 Rx squaring natal Pluto Virgo Rx.  This correlates to severe evolutionary stress associated with the old desires of past lives, how they have been brought into the current life Mars 13 deg Sagittarius, and how they are evolving through the North Node of Mars 4 deg Taurus.  Some potential interpretations:

-  man-made guilt versus natural guilt

-  guilt about Natural Law

-  feeling imperfect, flawed, sinful, impure

-  manifestation of crisis resulting from beliefs

-  sadomasochism dynamic reaching crisis point

-  imposing false beliefs upon Natural Law

Lower octave of Pluto, Mars, instinctively acts out the imperatives of Pluto, the underlying Natural Law of evolution for all things.

Thus, the Mars archetype is evolving via the North Node of Mars in Taurus, fixed earth, bringing you back to Earth, stabilizing and grounding the Soul.  Patriarchal distortions and false beliefs of the Soul are being healed by the truth of Natural Laws thus giving your life value, meaning and purpose.  This applies also to sexual values - moving away from the Garden of Eden myth that the body is sinful - and evolving toward a natural wholesome sexuality through Taurus.

Nodes of Mars

The South Node of Mars would indicate where the desires emanating from the Soul were left off relative to its desires to evolve, and would symbolize the Soul’s intention in this life to confront and evolve beyond those existing limitations: of where those desires were left off. The current life Mars will then, for the entire life, correlate to where and how this will be done, and the North Node of Mars will correlate to the new desires emanating from the Soul to how and where the desires symbolized by the natal Mars will evolve themselves which are relative to the Pluto’s natal polarity point. (Rad)

In terms of Pluto conjunct the South Node, you have shared that the natural resource or capacity is hostessing classes and workshops in your home which you believe is becoming a healing centre.  This describes very well the karmic/evolutionary possibilities of your Pluto conjunct the South Node which is likely to be a combination of (1) and (2) below:

(1) the Soul is in a condition of totally re-living prior life dynamics in this life because of an absolute resistance, prior choices, to acting upon the evolutionary intentions and necessities prior to the current life,

(2) is a situation wherein the Soul has totally actualized those prior intentions in such a way as to develop unique abilities and capacities that are being brought forwards into the current life in order to benefit others because of those abilities and capacities, and

(3) is a common condition in which elements of both the first two conditions exist.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Linda

Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #33 on: Jan 26, 2015, 10:32 PM »

Ruler of your South Node is Venus in Aries which is conjunct the South Node of Chiron (wound).

Ruler of your Pluto in Virgo is Mercury in Aries which is conjunct Chiron (wound).

What is the Chirotic wound all about?  Chiron in Aries;  South Node of Chiron in Aries;  North Node of Chiron in Scorpio (conjunct Part of Fortune!).

All of your Aries planets are ruled by Mars in Sagittarius:  beliefs.  What beliefs did you have about yourself?  What kinds of realities did your beliefs create?  

In what ways were your inner messages limiting and thus creating your reality (Jupiter in Virgo conjunct Pluto conjunct South Node Libra)?

Hi Linda,

Yes my companion Chiron, conjunct my North Node and Mercury (and Sun). I also have a Sun Eris conjunction. Ari talked about Chiron being inherently lonely, no doubt, between Chiron and Eris it feels the case. This is really complex for me to answer (and the current Mercury retro isn't helping). I had a lot wounding in just being "me". There were times when i felt afraid of my own power, afraid of my full potential, like it would be threatening for others, too much. It's weird because there were as many times (if not more) where i felt utterly blocked from getting anywhere near the potential i felt inherently capable of, the two extremes. Inner messages? I'm trying to think back, there have been several "me's" in this lifetime! Mercury keeps coming to mind. When i was a teenager i had great difficulties expressing myself. Written expression was ok but talking and being able to express my feelings actually was a challenge. Throat trauma again, the words getting stuck in my throat. I don't know if i have answered you question Linda?

Blessings

Lila

Hi Lila,

You have answered the questions perfectly.  

Chiron conjunct North Node, Mercury and Sun - all in Aries

Lila's quote: "When I was a teenager I had great difficulties expressing myself. Written expression was ok but talking and being able to express my feelings actually was a challenge. Throat trauma again, the words getting stuck in my throat."

Mercury is opposite Jupiter and Uranus and these can be considered intellectual planets too.  Jupiter in Virgo is mental/philosophical energy expressed through earth such as practicality and an eye for detail for truth, while Uranus in air sign Libra is the individuated unconscious mind.  There is enormous pressure in these oppositions to be treated as an equal.  The Mercury/Uranus opposition is gibbous, while the Mercury/Jupiter opposition is full phase.  All these planets are within a 1 deg orb of each other.  Sitting right in the middle of this pair of oppositions is your Lunar Nodes!  The past life habitual patterns of South Node Libra, and the unknown future of the North Node Aries which is operating simultaneously with the Pluto polarity point in Pisces.

Pallas Athena skipped steps

Then there is Pallas Athena squaring the Nodes from Capricorn and forming skipped steps.  For many life times, the suppression of your wisdom nature caused you to flip-flop between the Nodes.  You are learning how to express the strong, authoritative and self-determined Capricorn feminine while in the outer patriarchal world.  Resolution to this dilemma is found by focusing upon the South Node in Libra ruled by Venus in Aries:  seeking equality, listening, comparison, learning balance.  Pallas also squares Saturn which only re-emphasizes this karmic necessity.

“If you are a women and you want to be strong and powerful
in men’s territory, they won’t consider you to be a real woman,
and will deny you the validation of protection and relationship.”

“Pallas Athena is a very poignant image for the emergence
of the feminine consciousness and power that is occurring
in the last few decades.”

–  Demetra George

PALLAS ATHENA - Asteroid Goddesses - the undistorted Natural/Divine Feminine
http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/index.php?topic=309.msg5535#msg5535

Chiron ruled by Mars in Sagittarius

Lila's quote:  "I had a lot wounding in just being 'me'. There were times when i felt afraid of my own power, afraid of my full potential, like it would be threatening for others, too much. It's weird because there were as many times (if not more) where I felt utterly blocked from getting anywhere near the potential I felt inherently capable of, the two extremes."

Perhaps you carried unnatural guilt at being a strong woman in a man's world (Pallas in Capricorn).  Saturn in Aries - suppression leading to distortion - could have resulted in feeling utterly blocked from living out your potential.  I'm sure things are now changing for you.  Cheesy

All of your Aries planets are ruled by Mars in Sagittarius:  beliefs. What beliefs did you have about yourself?  What kinds of realities did your beliefs create?

These questions to ponder on, not necessarily to answer.   Grin

It's important to bear in mind that your Aries stelliums made up of North Node-Mercury-Chiron-Sun-Venus and Saturn - are t-square (by sign) the Planetary Nodes of Jupiter-Saturn-Pluto in Cancer/Capricorn for everyone on the planet!  The Soul has chosen this conglomeration of Aries planets (including North Node in Aries), and the question is Why?  A core function of the Aries archetype is to begin a new evolutionary cycle in which the Soul will instinctively feel a sense of distinctive calling to fulfill.  The Soul needs free will and lack of restrictions to initiate and fulfill compulsive desires and attractions to the new.  These new directions open up a sense of self-discovery in every moment.

Thanks so much,

Linda

« Last Edit: Jan 26, 2015, 10:39 PM by Linda » Logged
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #34 on: Jan 28, 2015, 06:35 PM »

Hello Lila,

Any questions?

Skywalker and I thought that this would be a good time to answer some of your questions.

You can ask about:

-  any specific questions you may have regarding your natal chart

-  specific dynamics you have lived and need to make sense of

-  the need to understand the "why" of anything that one can try and see via EA

-  the current moment (transits)

Any questions that we cannot answer we will defer to other EA members and/or Rad.

Thank you,

Linda

Lila

« Reply #35 on: Jan 30, 2015, 02:57 AM »

Hello Lila,

Any questions?

Skywalker and I thought that this would be a good time to answer some of your questions.

You can ask about:

-  any specific questions you may have regarding your natal chart

-  specific dynamics you have lived and need to make sense of

-  the need to understand the "why" of anything that one can try and see via EA

-  the current moment (transits)

Any questions that we cannot answer we will defer to other EA members and/or Rad.

Thank you,

Linda

Hi Linda,

Oh great! Questions, sure! But first of all i wanted to express my gratitude to you for this thread and learning experience. You have been carrying this with Cat and i appreciate how much time it must take. I have shared a lot, i admit i have had moments where i wondered if i hadn't shared a tiny bit too much. So between that and your commitment i wanted to reach out to the community and ask for others to participate (only if you find it interesting or the desire to of course). In gratitude.

I really ponder a lot on the dynamics of a Chiron North Node Conjunction, taken out of the context of my chart, just in general?

Has there been a Chiron thread on the message board?

Hand Clow emphasises the becoming a therapist angle, i have no intentions of ever working as a therapist. My dream is however to create a residential retreat centre for therapists and teachers and astrologers to come and teach. A haven for healing. I suppose that's kind of similar.

I have another 7 years before my second Saturn return and as much as i would like to think otherwise i sometimes wonder if it wont take until my 2nd Saturn return to realize the projects and dreams i am so focused on manifesting (that is such a long time for someone with so many planets in Aries!) How do you council someone dealing with this dynamic. Especially if you meet the person young and they have years and years ahead of them (i'm closer in age to it now but still).

Ok one controversial question and i'm asking for permission as it's probably not acceptable. I have a birthchart for Eleanor of Aquitaine from astro.com (its rated C but still its exist). When you draw up a synastry chart its very interesting. Does it exist in EA/astrology to look at charts in such a way? Its all pure suppositions so i can't imagine it is a credible practice.

Again in gratitude.

Lila
Skywalker

« Reply #36 on: Jan 30, 2015, 05:06 AM »

Hi Lila,

Regarding your Chiron conjunct the North Node, it indicates that the Chiron archetype has been developed prior to this life just as any planet conjunct the North Node indicates. It also indicates that in the current life the Chiron archetype will need to continue to be developed in order for you to keep on evolving in the intended direction as symbolized by the North Node and the Pluto Polarity Point. Relative to becoming a therapist... it doesn´t necessarily mean exactly that but it could mean that you will need to continue the healing process of facing any wounding carried on from the past relative to your own inner need for personal freedom and independence. Maybe you would like to be connected to healing in your own new way, that reflects your individuality and freedom, as symbolized by the Aries stellium in your chart with Chiron there.

Regarding the second Saturn return, I would live in the present moment and not focus too much on the future which depends on the present. I would simply work on whatever projects I am dedicated to and try my best because the learning experiences generally come thru the processes we need to experience. With Chiron and the Aries stellium you may very well need to learn patience in order to complete whatever is initiated, to actually go thru the process till completion.

All the best
« Last Edit: Jan 30, 2015, 05:17 AM by Skywalker » Logged
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #37 on: Jan 30, 2015, 04:00 PM »

Hi Lila,

Looking at your chart again, the first thing that came to mind regarding the Chiron conjunct North Node and Mercury was that you have to work on healing yourself first in this life. In the past, SN in Libra, you were focused on helping heal others, but this time round your intention is to do more work on yourself first. That is how it comes across to me.  As for Chiron on the mb I think Rose Marcus has posted some stuff. You might want to search her name and also check out her site.

I like you dream - the retreat. Maybe that is what your Chiron is about - preparing you for that? Who knows :-)

I don't see why you can't post the synastry between you and Eleanor of Antiquine. I think this type of thing has been done before. You really seem to resonate with her so I feel it is important. And it might be really interesting.

cat

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video