School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

SATURN

Started by Rad, May 19, 2014, 08:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skywalker

Hi Rad,

I´m waiting to see if others are going to participate before suggesting anything else.

All the best
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

cat777

Hi,

It has always been my intention to jump back in once Saturn thru the signs was done. Depending on time requirements, I am pretty sure I will try to participate as we explore the archetype more.

cat

Kristin

Hi Rad & Group,

Skywalker had mentioned some topics he had been interested in re: Saturn earlier on. I am happy to explore wherever there is a specific interest and grow from there.

Peace,
Kristin

Skywalker

Hi Rad,

I don´t see much interest in Saturn at the moment so I´m thinking maybe we should focus on the Uranus/PTSD thread and the new one on Geodetics and then get back to Saturn.

What do you think?

All the best

Rad

Hi Skywalker,

Well all that expressed interest by so many in the Uranus thread also just seemed to evaporate. At some point I might restart that Uranus thread but maybe focusing on the transit of Uranus itself.

Very disappointed in our Saturn thread as it was once holding so much promise, providing so much useful information to so many: look how many clicks it has had.

Right now will just focus on the Geodetic thread and then see where we go from there.

God Bless, Rad

Skywalker

Hi Rad,

I was still hoping to continue the Uranus thread relative to PTSD or anything else, I didn´t like my last assignment at all, seems like I didn´t realize the obvious and got lost in my own head and still hoped to do a few more. I think people "evaporate" as they are scared to make mistakes or don´t manage the time to do an assignment they feel comfortable with. There are always some who really take advantage and learn, so the effort is never in vain. Personally I´m really thankful.

Relative to Saturn maybe it´s just a matter of resuming at the right time or doing things in a new way. I think the way we did the Neptune thread really kept everyone interested.

Maybe someone else has something to add or some suggestions?

All the best

Taurus Moon

Hi Rad,
I wanted to let you know that I am still interested in the Saturn thread. Although I am still busy with my property, and working on my land (especially at this time of the year), I have been working on my Saturn in Cancer assignment, and was waiting to see what topic the other members of the group would choose to work on relative to Saturn, so that I could include it in my assignment as well. I am sorry that it didn't happen.
I hope I could still submit my work to you when it's time.
As always, thanks for your support and I look forward to continue studying under your supervision.
Gypsie

Rad

Hi Gypsie,

Yes, I am delighted of course that you are still working on the Saturn assignments. And when you share them here I will be very interested in reading you work again. You have a natural ability with EA that is wonderful, and helpful to others.

I am not going to give up on the Saturn thread as a whole either.

God Bless, Rad

Taurus Moon

Hi Rad,
Thanks. I appreciate. 
Gypsie

Melita

Dear all,

I am interested in the Saturn thread ... topic stop with Saturn in Gemini.
If someone can write something about Soul with Saturn in Scorpio (2nd house), I appreciate it !