Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: planetary North Node Rx  (Read 353 times)
Gonzalo
Most Active Member

« on: Feb 06, 2015, 07:34 AM »

Hi Rad

Here's a question from the local students i would like to check.

The question is:

does a planetary north node being Rx correlate with the need for an individualized response to the planetary archetype?

The answer I gave was that, yes, and further, when ANY planet is CONJUNCT this Rx planetary north node, a need exists to recreate or repeat past experiences relative to how this north node and the natal planet which has this north node Rx has been acted upon in the past.

Is this correct? Does the need to repeat/recreate apply only when a planet is conjunct, or would other aspect to the Rx planetary North Node have a same implication?   

Thanks so much Rad, God Bless,

Gonzalo
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Feb 06, 2015, 08:07 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

"Here's a question from the local students i would like to check.

The question is:

does a planetary north node being Rx correlate with the need for an individualized response to the planetary archetype?

The answer I gave was that, yes, and further, when ANY planet is CONJUNCT this Rx planetary north node, a need exists to recreate or repeat past experiences relative to how this north node and the natal planet which has this north node Rx has been acted upon in the past.

Is this correct? "

Yes in terms the individualization of the retrograde N.Node of whatever planet, and through extension, to the location by house/ sign and aspects to it by other planets. It does not matter if those planets, or the planetary ruler of the retrograde N.Node, are retrograde themselves for this to intentionally manifest in the way by the causation of the Soul. The linkage to the planetary ruler of the retrograde N.Node, and other planets aspecting it, or the N.Node itself, are then considered, according to JWG, to be oblique retrogrades.

"Does the need to repeat/recreate apply only when a planet is conjunct, or would other aspect to the Rx planetary North Node have a same implication?"   

A planet conjunct and/ or in aspect to the retrograde N.Node of whatever planet, of itself, correlate to the need to repeat/ recreate the past life experiences. The archetypes of that or those planets are USED by the N.Node of the planet(s) that are retrograde in RESOLVING and EVOLVING that which is being relived, recreated relative to the house/ sign of the retrograde N.Node of whatever planet, and the location of it's planetary ruler with the aspects to it.

God Bless, Rad

Gonzalo
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Feb 06, 2015, 08:38 AM »

Great. Thanks so much, Rad
God Bless, Gonzalo
Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Feb 06, 2015, 01:57 PM »

Interesting Gonzalo and Rad,

So Rad, would all of this apply just the same as well to planetary south nodes that are retrograde?

That is - that the ruler of that planetary south node, and any other planets aspecting that planetary south node, all need to be "relived" ... in as far as the archetypes of these planets will all be involved in the recreating of the issues and dynamics signified by the planetary south node, it's ruler and their locations, so that these issues and dynamics (of the planetary south node, it's ruler and their locations) can then be lived through again in (hopefully) a different way.

- is this what happens? - have I understood your reply to Gonzalo rightly?

(and I assume this applies to the Nth and Sth nodes of the Moon in just the same way)

thanks, Upasika

« Last Edit: Feb 06, 2015, 03:43 PM by Upasika » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Feb 07, 2015, 08:22 AM »

Hi Upasika,

"So Rad, would all of this apply just the same as well to planetary south nodes that are retrograde?

That is - that the ruler of that planetary south node, and any other planets aspecting that planetary south node, all need to be "relived" ... in as far as the archetypes of these planets will all be involved in the recreating of the issues and dynamics signified by the planetary south node, it's ruler and their locations, so that these issues and dynamics (of the planetary south node, it's ruler and their locations) can then be lived through again in (hopefully) a different way.

- is this what happens? - have I understood your reply to Gonzalo rightly?

(and I assume this applies to the Nth and Sth nodes of the Moon in just the same way)"

The answer is yes. All Soul's, in any given life, pick up where they have left off from previous lives wherein a variety of ongoing archetypal dynamics can be in an ongoing process of being relived, redefined, re-experienced in order for  necessary and ongoing realizations to take place that then have the affect of resolving and evolving those archetypal dynamics so that the progressive evolution of the Soul can take place. The retrograde symbol and archetype correlates with this.

God Bless, Rad
Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Feb 08, 2015, 03:18 PM »

Thank you Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video