Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Nov 18, 2019, 05:34 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Balsamic and New Conjunctions to NN Pluto  (Read 327 times)
Helena
Very Active Member

« on: Jul 26, 2019, 02:21 AM »

Hi Rad,

i am trying to understand the meaning of this different phase conjunctions to NN Pluto.
By itself NN Pluto is already a distant future for the soul(s), so when we think about what is the meaning of a new phase or a balsamic phase, i get that the planets in a new phase are acting in instinctual ways towards the future of the soul and our collective future at the same time but fail to reach a full understanding of planets in balsamic, culmination, to such a distant future. It's almost like a paradox to me but these two conjunctions will have for sure a very different approach to what we can call the future, and their relationship with the past needs to be taken in consideration for a real understanding, because well the past is all we know.

Does it mean that the balsamic conjunction has already and understanding, soul consciousness, of what that future can be? Like knowledge and memory of Matriarchal times? Or if operating in dysfunction way, distortions, delusions and denial (pisces/virgo axis culmination phase) relative to what this future can be?
For me in general, i feel it's almost like this planets in balsamic are 'tired' of debating the issues of SN Pluto opposition and want to bring it to an end, whether they mean great knowledge or great resistance, would that be true?
And would the new conjunction function in similar way but only acting different towards reaching this future, meaning more instinctive, relationship based, aries/libra phase, less issues with soul 'weariness'? Or simply discovery of new ways of being?

Thank you,
Helena

P.S. after posting, some additional questions came up, hope you can clarify. I was thinking that of course planets conjunct NN Pluto would be in opposition phase to SN Pluto, so the need to throw something off, a break from the past, what would add to what i mentioned above but looking at the natal chart, the soul can have or not planets conjunct the SN Pluto. So to look at what needs to be thrown off we would look at those planets, sign, house and aspects and its ruler's sign, house and aspects. If the soul does not have planets conjunct SN, the ruler would probably be more significant to look at.

Although i just remembered that a soul can have specific situations that can seem paradoxical in nature, if i am seeing correctly, and can occur between any planets nodes oppositions:
- planets balsamic to NN Pluto opposite new phase conjunctions to SN Pluto;
- planets new phase to NN Pluto opposite balsamic planets conjunct SN Pluto.
In what could this differ relative to the evolution of the soul?
« Last Edit: Jul 26, 2019, 03:19 AM by Helena » Logged
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jul 26, 2019, 08:28 AM »

Hi Helena,

First the N.Node of Pluto in Cancer does not correlate to some 'distant future'. The nodal axis of Pluto in Capricorn/ Cancer began in 500 A.D., and culminates in 2500 A.D. Thus, all Soul's on the planet have had that nodal axis in the birth charts before the current life. As you know Pluto and it's Nodal Axis correlates to the collective evolution of all Souls, as well as the individual evolution of each Soul.

The placement of natal Pluto, it's polarity point, and it's Nodal Axis in each chart with the planetary rulers of it's North and South Nodes by house, sign, and aspects to other planets correlates with the structural nature of the Soul itself as it evolves through time. There is a JWG book on this called The Structural  Nature Of The Soul.

So how to understand when a planet is in a new or balsamic phase to the N.Node of Pluto is to understand first the entire EA paradigm in the birth chart that includes the evolutionary state of development for any given Soul: the four natural evolutionary states for the Soul. It is within that understanding that the meaning of a balsamic of new phase conjunction to the N.Node of Pluto can be understood. When a planet in conjunct the N.Node of any planet, including Pluto, that means the Soul has already, before the current life, been trying to evolve through it, and is intending to do so again in the context of the current life.

Here are two links that you may find helpful:

1. A thread on the Planetary Nodes: http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/index.php/topic,324.45.html

2. A thread based a planet retrograde the N.Node: http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/index.php/topic,855.0.html

I am also attaching a jpg of the Pluto and it's Nodes cycle.

"P.S. after posting, some additional questions came up, hope you can clarify. I was thinking that of course planets conjunct NN Pluto would be in opposition phase to SN Pluto, so the need to throw something off, a break from the past, what would add to what i mentioned above but looking at the natal chart, the soul can have or not planets conjunct the SN Pluto. So to look at what needs to be thrown off we would look at those planets, sign, house and aspects and its ruler's sign, house and aspects. If the soul does not have planets conjunct SN, the ruler would probably be more significant to look at."

Yes, this can all be true but remember that planets conjunct a S.Node of any planet can mean a necessary reliving of something for evolutionary and karmic reasons. So it can't be 'thrown off' until that necessary reliving takes place.

If there is not a planet conjunct the S.Node of Pluto that Node is still in a house somewhere. And that house correlates to it's own archetypes that the Soul has used to define itself: Capricorn. The house and sign placement of it's planetary ruler, with aspects, also correlates to how the Soul has been defining itself before the current life relative the the underlying EA paradigm itself.

"Although i just remembered that a soul can have specific situations that can seem paradoxical in nature, if i am seeing correctly, and can occur between any planets nodes oppositions:
- planets balsamic to NN Pluto opposite new phase conjunctions to SN Pluto;
- planets new phase to NN Pluto opposite balsamic planets conjunct SN Pluto.
In what could this differ relative to the evolution of the soul?"

To understand correctly the meanings of such things is to understand the entire EA paradigm in each birth chart. As you know the balsamic archetype correlates with the need to culminate something, and the new phase is to begin something new in evolutionary terms. Planets balsamic to the N.Node of Pluto opposite new phase conjunctions to the S.Node of Pluto would generally correlate to the Soul's need to culminate something first before the new phase conjunction could manifest correctly. This would then mean that the Soul relative to the new phase to the it's S.Node has tried to set a new evolutionary direction in motion before the need to culminate what the balsamic conjunction to the N.Node of Pluto took place. In essence, the S.Node was trying to jump the gun first.

The new phase planets conjunct the N.Node of Pluto relative to a balsamic conjunction to the S.Node of Pluto would generally mean that something from the past in the Soul's evolutionary journey would have to culminate first, the South Node, before the new phase evolutionary direction of the Soul could take place: the N.Node.  In essence, the N.Node of Pluto was trying to jump the gun first.

God Bless, Rad

* Pluto and the Nodal Cycle1.JPG (128.66 KB, 714x669 - viewed 41 times.)
Helena
Very Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Jul 26, 2019, 09:13 AM »

Hi Rad,

thanks for your reply and links. The last part you wrote really clears it out for me relative to simultaneously having planets conjunct both nodes, thank you! Although i ended up coming to those last questions, it was in fact in the following of my original question only relative to the difference between the phases to the pluto NN, with no planets conjunct sn, specially given the idea of culmination relative to a somewhat 'distant' the future.  I understand what you mean about not being that distant, although it looks a bit far still  Smiley
The question actually came by meeting someone with the same conjunction to NN pluto as me, not opposed planets on sn, in this case an asteroid, one balsamic, the other new phase, and also the interaction really approaching those themes synchronistically. So it was very interesting to perfectly see the distinction somehow but still can't identify properly how we deal with this present manifestation relative to the archetype of the planet or asteroid and pluto nn.
I had the impression of the balsamic manifesting more yin, like letting it manifest in more universal terms, having dealt with it, and the new phase acting in very concrete terms relative to it, like there is something to do and doing it. But it could be just a specific to the situation, so just wish to clarify it more in general.

I'll check the links you mention.

All the best,
Helena
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video