Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Evolutionary Stages and the Root Chakra  (Read 365 times)
JJ

« on: Jun 30, 2014, 09:45 PM »

Hi Rad and All,

I have a few questions regarding the evolutionary stages and the root chakra.
Do the evolutionary stages correspond to the level of activation of the root chakra? For example, is someone in the consensus stage operating from the Saturnian outer layer of the root chakra, someone in the individuating stage operating from the Uranian layer and someone in the spiritual stage operating from the Plutonian layer? Or can the root chakra of someone in the spiritual stage be operating at the Saturn level of the root chakra, for example, if they are hiding? And can someone in the consensus stage have the Plutonian core of their root chakra active?

Does evolution involve a deepening of activation of the chakra, like a penetration into the heart of something that is dormant? So when I am functioning primarily from the outer layer the inner layers have not been accessed yet, so to speak? And when I am functioning from the middle layer the outer layer has already been active? And when I am functioning from the Plutonian level the other two layers are also active?

And if it is true, that Saturn rules the outer layer of the root chakra and the consensus stage, and Uranus rules the middle layer of the root chakra and the individuating stage, then why do we not include Pluto as a co-ruler with Neptune for the spiritual stage?

Thank you.
Warmly,
JJ
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jul 01, 2014, 07:42 AM »

Hi JJ

Hi Rad and All,

I have a few questions regarding the evolutionary stages and the root chakra.
Do the evolutionary stages correspond to the level of activation of the root chakra? For example, is someone in the consensus stage operating from the Saturnian outer layer of the root chakra, someone in the individuating stage operating from the Uranian layer and someone in the spiritual stage operating from the Plutonian layer?

Yes

Or can the root chakra of someone in the spiritual stage be operating at the Saturn level of the root chakra, for example, if they are hiding?

No

And can someone in the consensus stage have the Plutonian core of their root chakra active?

The root chakra, the Plutonian core, correlates to evolution in general. Thus, it is active in all Souls, at all times, to some degree even if that degree appears to be almost non-existent.

Does evolution involve a deepening of activation of the chakra, like a penetration into the heart of something that is dormant?

Yes

So when I am functioning primarily from the outer layer the inner layers have not been accessed yet, so to speak? And when I am functioning from the middle layer the outer layer has already been active? And when I am functioning from the Plutonian level the other two layers are also active?

Yes

And if it is true, that Saturn rules the outer layer of the root chakra and the consensus stage, and Uranus rules the middle layer of the root chakra and the individuating stage, then why do we not include Pluto as a co-ruler with Neptune for the spiritual stage?

Because Pluto correlates to the natural law of evolution itself as manifested in the root chakra. As the Soul progressively evolve into the the spiritual state the natural evolutionary energy that is called Kundalini, an actual physiological substance, moves up through all the other chakras, evolving them as it does so, and finally activating the, actualizing, the crown chakra by way of the medulla/ primary brain which correlates to consciousness itself that manifests into the brain that reflects the degree of evolution of any given Soul. When the desire nature of the Soul evolves to the point of actively desiring to know it's origins in a committed way this then allows the crown chakra, Neptune, to be activated. The crown chakra/ Neptune is the natural polarity relative to the root chakra.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: