Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Stationary Planet  (Read 224 times)
Wei

« on: Jul 24, 2014, 08:02 PM »

Hi Rad and everyone, would you please help me understand what does stationary planet/node mean in EA point of view?
I found this in glossary book :A stationing anything, planet or node, is a magnifying force. Would you please give a example? Or where can i find more information about it? I don't understand how is the magnifying force different than other case.

Thanks as always.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jul 25, 2014, 08:12 AM »

Hi Rad and everyone, would you please help me understand what does stationary planet/node mean in EA point of view?
I found this in glossary book :A stationing anything, planet or node, is a magnifying force. Would you please give a example? Or where can i find more information about it? I don't understand how is the magnifying force different than other case.

Thanks as always.

Hi Wei,

It is a magnifying force because of going stationary: this causes the planets, nodes, or asteroids to be archetypally magnified because of the lack of MOTION. Imagine yourself holding a magnifying glass upon a pile of leaves in which the magnifying glass is held against the Sun. If you keep sweeping the magnifying glass back and forth, motion, it will take longer for the leaves to catch on fire versus holding it totally still. Holding it totally still will combust those leaves many times faster than the back and forth motion of the magnifying glass.

God Bless, Rad
Wei

« Reply #2 on: Jul 26, 2014, 03:18 AM »

Thank you Rad!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video