School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Netanyahu

Started by Sunyata, Jul 31, 2014, 03:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunyata

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone has taken the time to study Benjamin Netanyahus chart from an Ea perspective or if anyone is interested in doing so.

I feel such a strong sense of evil about this man. I always have. When he was last elected prime minister it gave me the chiils. When he was in power before, in the 90's I had such a strong sense of uneasyness about him.. When I look at him I see darkness. When he speaks, I hear lies.

This current murder of innocent civilians in Gaza is haunting me. The situation that these people are in are like animals in a cage that are indiscriminately being destroyed. If you search online you will find heartbreaking and horrifying photos of children blown apart. Every day he murders and blames someone else for it. He has blatently stated that he has no intention of creating peace ever. If I was Jewish I would be haunted and ashamed and horrified of this man as some sort of 'leader' of my country. To me all I see is a propagandist warmonger using false nationalistic phrases to justify murder. I just simply see a mass murderer hiding behind the throne of power he sits upon. I see an air of superiority with regard to Barack Obama based on race and white supremacy. He has no accountability for his actions. He can do whatever he wants, mock and insult Obama and Kerry and have zero consequences.  It is truly insane to me. It feels like he is of the same evil fabric as Cheney Bush, Rumsfeld and all the right wing warmongers of the world. We cannot live in a world where one race of humans is allowed to destroy another. I can't believe a leader of a people that was systematically slaughtered is doing the same to another group of people. I am terrified of the karma he is bringing upon his own country and of the world.

I was hoping someone could shed some EA light on this frightening soul and his true agenda.

His birth data according to astrotheme is October 21, 1949.  10:16 am ,Tel Aviv, Israel.

God Bless,
Sunyata

Rad

Hi Sunyata,

Posting the war criminals birth chart in case others wish to comment. One symbol to focus on is his natal Lucifer in Aries in the 4th House which squares his natal Uranus in Cancer in the 7th.

God Bless, Rad

Skywalker

Hi Rad and Sunyata,

I do not know much about Netanyahu personally as I don´t watch much T.V. but regarding potential symbols in his chart it seems that with Pluto/Mars New phase conjunction in the 9th house in Leo, that he can be extremely attached to his core life philosophy and belief system and therefore religion. With the new phase conjunction he may have the intense desire to push his beliefs no matter what opposes him. Being in Leo he can feel from the inside and assert himself as if though he was at the top of the pyramid of power and the supreme leader of the Israeli people, or others in general.

With the South node of the Moon in the Tenth in Libra conjunct the Moon, Neptune and Mercury and this stellium squaring Jupiter in the Second in Capricorn, this can reflect a Soul who is basically trying to please those in power and positions of authority that he associates with by being a "good boy". He may try to be liked and have a very poor sense of self worth on his own without the approval of others. It´s possible to have had a leadership and/or sacrificial role in the past with these symbols and in this life may be setting himself up for a fall from grace as a re-live situation, in order to humble the soul and ego from it´s false sense of grandeur and superiority.

With the North Node in the 4th in Aries, ruled by Mars in Leo in the Ninth he may feel the need to have to fight for his home, for his security, family and for his country. He can be doing this by pushing his beliefs and fighting for them with all he´s got. Lucifer in the Fourth house in Aries seems to be in this case, a distorted self righteousness relative to killing anyone for his and his fellow countrymen´s security needs.

What is interesting is that his Pluto Polarity Point, in Aquarius in the Third, points to him being objective about the way he expresses his beliefs and how he asserts his will according to those same beliefs and points to the need to take into consideration the view-points of others. To accept the opinions and views of others as being just as important as his own. With the Polarity point in the Third house and the North Node of the Moon in the Fourth house this also seems to correlate, in his case, to the need to learn to share and get along with siblings, colleagues and neighbours. All of these symbols are given even more strength and intensity with the Sun being in Libra in the Eleventh house. Showing that in the current life, his purpose is to express himself objectively and fairly for all those involved.

Transiting Saturn currently squaring his Pluto and then his Mars is what seems to be bringing all of these issues with the killing of children into the worlds awareness and will hopefully also correlate to a shift in policies in order to stop what is happening. The Saturn transit will correlate to him having to adjust the way he does what he is doing, in some critical and crucial ways, as he has already attracted too much attention to have this swept under the carpet.

Another very interesting transit is Uranus right on his North Node in Aries in the Fourth house. It can be an acceleration of his personal growth through a potential agenda of his and his elitist associates to conquer more land. These symbols may also correlate to this situation getting out of hand and blowing up in his face. What it correlates to on an EA level is the acceleration of his emotional evolution through developing objectivity.

That´s all I can look into at the moment, let´s hope that the Israeli/Jewish and Palestinian/Arab people around the world can all desire and commit to peace. It´s the only way I can think of peace occurring, if one or both sides simply stops fighting.

All the best
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Sunyata

Thanks for all that Skywalker.  I see the worst possible self delusional ego power tripping from his Pluto in Leo in the 8th and as it is conjunct mars in Leo in the 9th, he is exhibiting the worst aspects of self righteousness. It seems like there is a continuous feedback loop for his ego to be stroked via a delusional belief that he is on a 'higher mission'. With his Mars being the ruler of his N Node in Aries in the 4th,  and the Nodes being square Jupiter in Capricorn in the 2nd, this false belief that he is on a higher mission is connected to a previous life where he was , I believe, in a similar situation as a 'leader' of another nation, protecting his homeland.  In this life his status as Israeli Prime Minister and the fundamentalist belief of the right of Jews to claim the holy land, which correlates to the end times where God gives Israel to the Jews, he again is repeating a similar mission .... in his mind. There is a great sense of delusion that he brought with him with his S Node conjunct Neptune, Moon and Mercury in the 10th in Libra and the ruler of Libra, Venus, is in Sag conjunct Chiron in the first.... again playing into the feedback loop of his self righteous ego.... literally it seems as if he is above the law because of his belief of his higher purpose.
The N Node in the 4th correlates also to the idea of "The Homeland" which is what Israel is to him.  Its as if Israel is his and he is Israel. His souls connection to the idea that he must be the  sole protector and lord of Israel is immense, fed through an incredible ego. The Lucifer in Aries the 4th squaring Uranus in Cancer the 7th connects again to his leadership role of the society of Israel and as protector of the homeland and with the ruler Mars in Leo the 9th, the threat or insult that anyone shows to him or 'his people' is met with total disproportionate force because of his belief in a hierarchy of human beings with Jews being chosen by god.  It is like being bitten by an ant and then being so outraged and insulted that you hunt down the ant hole and pour gasoline down the hole to destroy the entire colony. This is completely childish and ego driven such as, "How dare this inferior species touch me, does he not know who I am?" This is how Netanyahu views the Palestinian people, as a lower species of human who are insulting his higher and 'chosen by God' Israelis. This is why Hamas can launch a rocket which lands on nowhere and Netanyahu responds with killing 1,000 civilians and destroying homes and hospitals and infrastructure. Every Palestinian, weather they support Hamas or not, is worth nothing because they are are all the same, inferior. His 'kindness' is telling them that he is going to blow them up 3 minutes before he does. Of course all right wingers cheer this nicety.

This is what I see from my intuition of staring at the symbols and the chart. I don't know if I got all the symbolism in the chart right. Please correct my mistakes. These are just my initial instincts/thoughts. I want to spend more time on the chart and expand my thoughts and clarify my sentences better but I can't at the moment because of an intense work schedule and exhaustion. I have been waking up in the middle of the night horrified by this and not being able to fall back asleep.

I would love to know what you see in his past lives and if I am correct that he has been in a similar situation before.

Also skywalker interpreted with Pluto in the 9th and I did with Pluto in the 8th. It seems to be right on the cusp but can you confirm from your program?

Thank you Skywalker for your interpretations, they were very helpful in getting me started.

I stepped away and started thinking about his past life that connects to this one and originally when I wrote homeland I thought of Germany but with all the Libra/Aries this correlates to the Roman Empire, correct? Which makes sense since his #1 supporter is the current Roman Empire, USA. I also have a sense that if he was connected to the Roman Empire he was involved himself in the same viscous persecution. I cant see in the chart what, but my intuition says persecution of Christians or pagans..... I also intuitively have a sense that he may have been involved in the council of nicea, the forming of the bible as we know it at that time, or the enforcement of persecution of those who taught alternative Gnostic gospels. Something also is making me see the persecution of Christ, the flogging..

Saturn in Virgo in the 9th square Venus/Chiron Sag 12/1.... what is that?

God Bless,
Sunyata

Skywalker

Hi Sunyata,

Regarding Pluto being in the 8th, I had used the Placidus house system by mistake but his Pluto falls exactly on the cusp of the 9th house.

In agree with what you say about the power trips, his idea of the homeland, superior religion with chosen people, delusional self righteousness and a possible past life leadership role also based on the same themes which he is re-living.

That Saturn in Virgo in the 9th house square Venus/Chiron/ASC seems to correlate to me, with the inner need to be utterly honest with himself and others. It can correlate with an inferiority complex which he is trying to compensate for by pressing his beliefs of a religious nature and possibly seeing himself as some kind of messiah. This aspect can also correlate to him actually needing to honestly define what to believe and what not to believe as his beliefs may not pass real scrutiny. This signature can also correlate to, relative to his Pluto/Mars, a subconscious desire for vengeance, where he believes he has the God given right to judge others and sadistically make them pay. This stemming from an inferiority complex and sense of inner and outer inadequacy that can be blamed on those who he feels persecuted him or others he considered his people.

The Jupiter squares and skipped steps seem to correlate to me, in his particular case, to an innate greed in order to compensate for and satisfy his hunger for power and his internal sense of inadequacy. Jupiter in the 2nd is ruled by Saturn in Virgo in the Ninth house. This to me, in his case, seems to correlate with, amongst other things, him choosing to see and believe what he wants to in order to keep on accumulating resources and wealth.

Sunyata don´t work yourself up over Souls like this, he is a pig and sick to the core like so many others who require the same quality a sick pig needs, in order to be in a position of power in this distorted patriarchal world. I don´t say this in a judgemental tone as even Souls like this one have their place in existence but, to remind you and others that this is to be expected from certain Souls, just like one would expect a pig to be a pig.

Look at the darkness in his energy and eyes, I actually feel compassion for his Soul as those that suffer because of his policies are not nearly as dark as he is on the inside.

All the best

www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Sunyata

On the Lucifer in Aries in the 4th house squaring Uranus in Cancer in the 7th... I am picking through the lucifer thread re-reading the archetypes...re-posting from that thread some highlights...

Aries
Do you mean the bully syndrome"­? "¬Yes."­ "¬Absolutely."­ "¬It could,"­ "¬for example,"­ "¬create a false sense of self-importance."­ "¬We can certainly see this implicated through Mr."­ "¬Bush,"­ "¬with a first house Pluto and Lucifer transiting his first house."­ "¬He clearly thinks of himself as more important than he actually is."­ "¬That's why one thing the media does do once in a while is say,"­ ""¬Hey,"­ "¬look how arrogant this creep is."­" "¬Look at the little snicker on his face,"­ "¬the superior arrogance."­ "¬I'm going to leave Bush alone right now."­ "¬

How else could it manifest through Aries"­? "¬Bully syndrome"­ "¬-"­ "¬yes."­ "¬Arrogance and power"­ "¬-"­ "¬yes."­ "¬Thinking one's more self-important"­ "¬-"­ "¬yes."­

Because the higher octave of Aries is Scorpio--manipulation."­ "¬What's the antidote through the Libra polarity point"­? "¬The antidote is to realize that other people's needs and realities are as equally important as one's own."­ "¬It's changing from a consciousness of using people for one's own purposes,"­ "¬to a consciousness of giving to someone in accordance with what the person actually needs instead of the delusion:"­ ""¬I'm giving to you because here's what you need and I know it."­ "¬I think I know what you need."­" "¬

Libra
"¬Another classic way that Lucifer manifests through Libra--and this is something that any of us need to be careful of--is through what we call the silver-tongued-devil types of this world."­ "¬You know,"­ "¬the real smooth talkers with all the charm,"­ "¬who try to ensnare you or hook you in some fashion."­ "¬This is the type that says,"­ ""¬I know what you need."­ "¬Believe me,"­ "¬trust me."­ "¬I know what you need."­" "¬You've probably all run into those types in your life."­ "¬And,"­ "¬they deliver themselves with such great sincerity,"­ "¬and such magnificent charm,"­ "¬and,"­ "¬of course,"­ "¬we want to get sucked into that."­ "¬It's what we call the silver-tongued-devil problem."­ "¬Through Lucifer in Libra,"­ "¬the archetype of the silver-tongued-devil or the susceptibility to that archetype can occur."­

For those who have been subjected to that kind of person--whether you're male or female makes no difference--how many of you indeed experienced that they did know what you needed"­? "¬Or,"­ "¬was there,"­ "¬in fact,"­ "¬another agenda going on"­? ("¬No one responded"­)"¬."­ "¬Examples are:"­ "¬Jim Jones"­ ("¬Pluto in"­ "¬7th"­); "¬Rajneesh"­ ("¬4"­ "¬or"­ "¬5"­ "¬planets in Capricorn in the"­ "¬7th"­); "¬Claire Prophet"­; "¬J.Z."­ "¬Knight"­ ("¬dominant"­ "¬7th house"­)"¬."­ "¬

Aquarius

"­ "¬Contagion is an Aquarius phenomenon."­ "¬Behavioral contagion."­ "¬Or,"­ "¬the contagion of disease."­ "¬That's an Aquarius phenomenon."­ "¬An example is the"­ "¬1920s when Hitler came to power."­ "¬We had Uranus transiting Pisces,"­ "¬so he created a behavioral contagion by creating and persecuting a group of people"­ ("¬Uranus"­); "¬and you saw the contagion of behavior.

"¬If you link to the group problem,"­ "¬typically,"­ "¬Lucifer in Aquarius is going to manifest in this group or this group,"­ "¬as we're right and they're wrong,"­ "¬which turns this group upon that group."­ "¬The whole polarity point of Leo means what"­? "¬To honor the individual realities of all groups."­ "¬There's no one more right or wrong.

Lucifer is also opposing his natal Mercury in Libra in the 10th which is forms a stellium with Neptune, the South Node, and the Moon ... these all reinforcing the silver tongue devil manipulating, via delusional lies, the masses using the inherent insecurity of protecting the homeland, and using that as an excuse to blow up anyone that he decides is a threat......there is an incredible feedback loop as he has extremely high approval ratings just as warmonger bush did from the masses after he killed 1 million Iraqis via 9-11.

I dont know how this ends. War Criminals that have public support and use their country's fear and insecurity to justify mass murder is the most frightening kind of leadership that exists because the masses, for a long time, believe their leader, believe that the leader is protecting them when in fact he is just using them.

What is also scary to me is that the United States congress and senate fumble and fawn over each other to rush to support Israel and it is not about supporting Israel, it is about weather or not you choose to support a war criminal or not. There are different types of leaders and Netanyahu is like if Dick Cheney was president, which he practically was like the puppet master where Bush was just the puppet. The US funds the murder and then funds the cleanup of the infrastructure of gaza.  Taxpayers are paying for this. And it is all based on fear that if you dont say you support Israel then you are just an absolutely evil human. I support Israel and I support Palestine. I support human beings and their god given right to exist. I do not support evil Warmongers and I dont support Hamas' militantancy. But the use of force by Netanyahu is so outrageous and vile that it cant be anything more than pure evil to me. And I feel horrible for the karma of Israel that is being created through this vile soul. If a congressman or senator could stand up and say "I support Israel but I do not support this disproportionate use of violence"... even that would be a beginning.

And on all the right wing shows its about Israels right to defend itself.... well yes defend yourself with your Iron Dome or whatever but is mass murder self defense or is it mass murder? Can we not see the difference?
And "Hamas says they want to destroy Israel"... yes but Israel IS ACTUALLY DOING IT! Do we not see this?
It is all right wing propaganda... always....fundamentalist and right wing propaganda....

The only way to stop this is to just continue to expose the lie that he is. Slowly more and more people see the reality of his soul and then things change.

One more thing about Netanyahu was the headline today "Netanyahu Tells U.S. 'Not To Ever Second Guess Me Again' On Hamas"

And one more thing from today UN Officials Debunk Israeli lies : No weapons found in UN school
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcJ6vOidDmc

Remember UN weapon inspectors found no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq either. But that didnt stop CheneyBushRumsfeld from killing 1 million humans to accomplish their agenda.

Thanks Skywalker, I get worked up because I feel like I have suffered under these types of ignorant monsters before and because they are inhuman and dark. I cant feel compassion for him. Right now I am feeling compassion for the children that he has blown apart and for the mothers and fathers weeping over the bodies of their dead children.

Thank you for all your insight as well. It is very helpful.

God Bless,
Sunyata

Rad

Children of Gaza face struggle to conquer war trauma

By Agence France-Presse
Sunday, August 3, 2014 10:11 EDT

Ask any child in Gaza to do a drawing and the resulting picture is likely to be a house being bombed by a fighter plane.

In the strife-torn Palestinian enclave, thousands of children are suffering from the trauma of war but resources to help them are scarce.

At a school in the northern town of Jabalia which has been converted into a refuge, specialist teachers hand out paper and coloured crayons to a motley band of shaken up children, asking them to draw whatever is in their head.

Jamal Diab, a nine-year old with red flecks in his brown hair, draws his dead grandfather. Under the drawing, he writes in Arabic: "I am sad because of the martyrs."

"A few days ago, aircraft bombarded our house. We had to leave quickly and leave everything behind. It was dangerous," the lad breathes timidly as he shows his drawing.

Tiny seven-year old Bara Marouf shows a drawing of his grandfather without any legs. He was seriously wounded in an air strike.

In the classroom, the same sketch comes up repeatedly: an aircraft filling the sky and bombarding a house, subtitled with the caption "I want to go home".

"Who is afraid of aircraft?" the teacher asks the children sitting in a circle on a mat.

Immediately little hands push towards the sky and high-pitched voices clamour: "Me", "me", "me".

"Me, I'm afraid of missiles and planes. Half our house was destroyed. We left it to come here," explains Itimad Subh, an 11-year-old girl with sparkling eyes.

- "˜They blame themselves' -

According to the United Nations Children's Fund, UNICEF, about 300 children have been killed since the start on July 8 of Israel's offensive against Hamas militants firing rockets into the Jewish state.

Those who are still alive try not to internalise too much the violence they have experienced, seen and heard.

Inside the school, groups of youths attend half-hour sessions one after the other.

The two teachers, patient and exhausted, their faces enclosed in a tight veil, ask the children to jump on the spot and call out, then to wave their arms like someone disco dancing, to expel accumulated black thoughts, frustration and stress.

"The children have all lived extreme experiences," says Dr. Iyad Zaqut, a psychiatrist who manages the United Nations community mental health programmes in the Gaza Strip.

"It is very difficult for children to grasp what is happening, why their life is at risk, why they have to leave their homes, why they have to resettle, why they witness very traumatising scenes," Zaqut said.

"To prevent children from processing and thinking about all these issues, we try to distract them, to help them live some joy, to have a little fun inside the shelter.

"Generally, when they are exposed to traumatic events, the way they perceive the incident can be very distorted, they might blame themselves, they might blame their neighbours and this blaming is very harmful," the psychiatrist said.

"We try to reprocess these distorted ideas," he explained, noting that he has diagnosed cases of post-traumatic stress and adolescent depression.

- No therapy in wartime -

But it is hard to make much progress with the therapy.

In the Gaza Strip, 460,000 people - more than a quarter of the population - have been displaced by the fighting and have gone to stay with relatives or found refuge at UN shelters.

Fewer than 100 specialist teachers are "treating" more than 100,000 children.

Only in exceptional cases do the children have access to one-on-one meetings with psychologists and psychiatrists. And even fewer get a follow up.

Gaza has been in the firing line of military operations in 2008-2009 and again in 2012 but the consequences have been greater during this current war between Israel and Hamas.

UNICEF estimates that 326,000 minors in Gaza are in need of psychological help.

The children and adolescents sheltering in the UN centres can at least attend the group classes but hundreds of thousands of others affected by the war are left to wander unhelped through devastated neighbourhoods.

If you can deal with it click this link to see the horror of the children being killed by Netanyahu: WARNING THESE IMAGES ARE AS EVIL AS THEY ARE GRUESOME.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A0LEVxx9Td5TnRkApM1XNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTBsa3ZzMnBvBHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkAw--?_adv_prop=image&fr=moz35&sz=all&va=palestinian+children+being+bombed+israel

Rad

Holocaust Survivor Mourns What Israel Has Become

Please listen and watch here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IynADeLxfCU&list=PLTpcK80irdQjmxQw_hE7Gm02k-JuBQ9wS

Sunyata

Thank you for posting that video, Rad. It seems more people are speaking out against this kind of brutality than I can ever remember.  The vast amount of information available to us online I think is contributing to a new awareness of the situation. Of course right wingers are still rabid but at least the opposition to this kind of brutality can unite in ways that it couldn't before due to public access of information.

Are you able to comment on the symbols in the chart of Netanyahu and/or provide any insight/feedback into the interpretations that Skywalker and I have come up with?

Skywalker,
What you posted about his current transits seems really right on. The democratic blogs are on fire and international media are really beginning to pick up the reality of this ....American Corporate Media may soon have no choice but to begin to pick up on it too.

Thank you so much.

God Bless,
Sunyata

Sunyata

The Hateful Likud Charter Calls for Destruction of Any Palestinian State

By Jonathan Weiler

Since virtually every comment on Hamas in American media includes the assertion that the group's Charter rejects Israel's right to exist, it's worth noting the following from the Likud Platform of 1999:

a. "The Jordan river will be the permanent eastern border of the State of Israel."

b. "Jerusalem is the eternal, united capital of the State of Israel and only of Israel.
The government will flatly reject Palestinian proposals to divide Jerusalem"

c. "The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river."

d. "The Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria and Gaza are the realization of Zionist values. Settlement of the land is a clear expression of the unassailable right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel and constitutes an important asset in the defense of the vital interests of the State of Israel. The Likud will continue to strengthen and develop these communities and will prevent their uprooting.

There have been some updates to the platform more recently, reflecting Israel's withdrawal of settlements from Gaza in 2005. But the Likud Party has *never* in its statements of principles, accepted a Palestinian State. Its electoral partner, Yisrael Beitenu, has likewise categorically rejected the possibility of an independent Palestinian State, insisting that the idea is nothing more than a ploy to facilitate the destruction of Israel.
The Hamas charter, of course, does more than just reject Israel as a sovereign political entity. It's a vile document that echoes some of the worst anti-Semitic tropes of the modern era. But on the central question of one side denying the other's legitimacy - it's hard to ignore the symmetry between Likud - the party of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu - and Hamas.

Some defenders of Israel become indignant at the mention of these realities as scurrilous and spurious because the Likud platform quoted above is just an "old" statement of principles not reflective of the Party's actions in power. But by that logic, the Hamas Charter, written over 25 years ago, cannot be said to be the sole controlling document of that organization, since much more recent statements and actions by its leadership have, at least some times, included an expressed willingness to pursue a long-term agreement with Israel. Furthermore, Hamas also agreed to join the Palestinian Authority in a unity government that accepts all previous PA agreements with Israel.
Too much political discussion in the United States about Israel/Palestine proceeds from the premise that Palestinians have no other interest than to destroy Israel and drive the Jews into the sea. Therefore, it is said, well-intentioned Israel has no viable negotiating partner for peace. The political reality on the ground does not conform to such a simple-minded tale of good vs. evil. Israeli hardliners in power have repeatedly rejected any basis for a viable Palestinian state. Indeed, Prime Minister Netanyahu's qualified statement in support of a two-state solution in 2009 - which his American apologists repeatedly invoke to demonstrate his "moderate" bona fides - was characterized by a member of his own cabinet as "the spin of our lives." In fact. Likud leaders have said unequivocally that no two-state deal is possible. And just three weeks ago, speaking at a press conference, Netanyahu said:

"I think the Israeli people understand now what I always say: that there cannot be a situation, under any agreement, in which we relinquish security control of the territory west of the River Jordan."

As David Horovitz wrote in The Times of Israel:
"He wasn't saying that he doesn't support a two-state solution. He was saying that it's impossible. This was not a new, dramatic change of stance by the prime minister. It was a new, dramatic exposition of his long-held stance."

In other words, no independent Palestinian state. Period. Ever.

Arab leaders are accused *all the time* of making one set of (conciliatory) statements in front of some audiences in English, while revealing their (true) rejectionist feelings in front of others, in Arabic. To the extent that this is true, one could certainly say the same about Netanyahu - relatively conciliatory and reasonable-sounding statements for international audiences. And altogether different rhetoric for internal consumption. Bibi is, after all, a master - like many politicians - at speaking out of both sides of his mouth.

Since Palestine does not exist as a recognized independent state, there is no need for Israel's rejectionists to call for Palestine's "destruction." But the consistent avowals of Israeli leaders - and the plain language of the party platforms that express their parties' core beliefs - to prevent such a state from coming into being is not substantively different from the expressed desire of the Hamas Charter to reject Israel's existence.

The beginnings of a more fair and balanced appreciation of the conflict would start with that acknowledgment.

Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TG0vdzrmt4#t=504

juancole.com

Rad

UN outraged over new deadly Israeli strike on Gaza school

By Agence France-Presse
Sunday, August 3, 2014 17:24 EDT

The UN expressed outrage after another deadly strike on one of its schools Sunday as Israel began pulling some troops back from Gaza in a step towards unilateral withdrawal.

The strike killed 10 people at a school in the southern city of Rafah where around 3,000 Palestinians made homeless by the violence had been sheltering, in the third such incident in 10 days.

Washington said it was "appalled" and called for a "full and prompt" investigation.

"Israel must do more to meet its own standards and avoid civilian casualties," US State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said.

Israel's military, hours after the attack, confirmed it had targeted three Islamic Jihad militants on a motorbike "in vicinity of an UNRWA school in Rafah. The IDF is reviewing the consequences of this strike."

UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon called the attack "a moral outrage and a criminal act."

"This madness must stop," he said.

The strike came as Palestinian factions gathered for truce talks with Egypt in Cairo and world powers voiced increasingly urgent calls for both sides to cease fire.

"The bloodshed needs to stop," said a statement signed by the European Union and the European Commission presidents on behalf of the bloc's 28 members.

"We deplore the terrible loss of lives, including innocent women and children," it said, condemning the "intolerable violence" in Gaza as Israel presses its assault aimed at halting Hamas rocket fire.

Britain's Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond demanded an unconditional ceasefire to resolve the "intolerable" situation for civilians.

And in Cairo, China's top diplomat Wang Yi demanded both sides in the conflict which erupted on July 8 "immediately" halt their fire.

But there was little respite on the ground, where more than 71 people were killed in Rafah alone as more bloodshed sent the death toll soaring over 1,800.

- Hospitals in crisis -

At the school, an AFP correspondent witnessed scenes of chaos, as adults sprinted frantically away through pools of blood, young children clutched in their arms.

With hospitals and clinics under increasing pressure, Gaza's medical services have reached the brink of collapse, the UN warned.

Rafah's main Najjar hospital is closed after being hit and only two clinics were functioning, with medics rapidly running out of space.

In one, an AFP correspondent saw the bodies of four small children packed into an ice cream freezer.

Also Sunday, an Israeli air strike on northern Gaza killed at least seven people and wounded 15, the Palestinian health ministry said.

Intensive international attempts to broker a diplomatic end to the fighting have so far proved fruitless, but efforts are continuing with a Palestinian delegation in Cairo for talks with US and Egyptian officials.

Israel's security cabinet decided not to send a representative.

The Palestinians, who met Sunday to hammer out a common position, want "a ceasefire; Israeli troop withdrawal from Gaza; the end of the siege of Gaza and opening its border crossings," said Maher al-Taher, a member of the delegation.

- Unilateral withdrawal? -

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said late on Saturday: "We will take as much time as necessary, and will exert as much force as needed.

"I don't plan on saying when we'll finish, we have no obligations apart from our security interests," he said in a speech seen as being the harbinger of a unilateral Israeli withdrawal.

"Israel has taken the initiative into its hands," wrote Sima Kadmon in the top-selling Yediot Aharonot.

"It will decide when and how to act, with what degree of force and against which targets"¦ in other words: unilateral withdrawal of the IDF and a return to the same simple formula of "˜quiet will be met with quiet'," she wrote.

Earlier Sunday, the army confirmed it had begun withdrawing some troops from Gaza.

"We are removing some (forces)," Lieutenant Colonel Peter Lerner told AFP, saying troops were "extremely close" to completing a mission to destroy a network of attack tunnels.

"We are redeploying within the Gaza Strip, taking out other positions," he said, indicating the military was "changing gear".

Witnesses had on Saturday reported seeing troops leave Beit Lahiya and Al-Atatra in the north as well as from villages east of Khan Yunis in the south.

On Sunday, AFP correspondents reported around 100 tanks gathering in the border area outside Gaza where they had not been before, having just pulled out, while others were seen driving away from the border.

- Soldier declared dead -

Meanwhile, Israel said that a soldier believed snatched by militants in Gaza on August 1 was dead.

Analysis of remains found in a tunnel near Rafah showed that they contained the DNA of 23-year-old Lieutenant Hadar Goldin, the army said.

His suspected kidnapping had triggered a brutal Israeli assault on Rafah and the surrounding area which medics said killed more than 200 people in just 26 hours.

Hamas's armed wing the Ezzedine al-Qassam Brigades acknowledged its militants had staged an ambush in which two other Israeli soldiers were killed, but denied holding Goldin.

Rafah residents count human cost of Israeli offensive

Southern Gaza city has been hit by some of the heaviest bombing, culminated in a deadly air strike on an UNWRA school

Jason Burke in Rafah
The Guardian, Sunday 3 August 2014 18.19 BST   

It was, for the 27th day of a war, a very normal scene. Outside the Anas Ibn Malik boys preparatory school in the centre of the southern Gaza city of Rafah, a group of children bought sweets and biscuits from local hawkers. Adults discussed "the situation". The school caretaker stood talking to a friend.

Then, some time between 10.30 and 10.50, something struck the metalled road directly opposite the open gates and exploded, hurling shards of red-hot shrapnel and concrete.

Fatih Firdbari, 30, was leaning against a friend's battered tuk-tuk, a small truck.

"There was a big bang. I felt nothing at first and then I fell down. I looked around and saw people lying on the ground. I saw I was wounded in the calf," said Firdbari, a farmer who had fled his land close to the nearby border crossing with Egypt in the early days of the latest war between Hamas and Israel.

There was a moment's stunned silence, and then screaming, witnesses said. Just inside the school, where more than 3,000 people have been sheltering under the protection of UN flags during intense bombardment and clashes in recent days, 20-year-old Mohammed Bahabsa writhed on the ground, hit in the back and arm. Though wounded himself, the father of seven-year-old Sabir Kershif picked up his unconscious son, who was bleeding from a head wound.

Mohammed Abu Adwan, 15, had been sitting on a bench with his friend Moaz Abu Ras.

"Suddenly there was an explosion. It came from nowhere," he said.

An hour later, the extent of the carnage became clear. As casualties from a second incident elsewhere in Rafah arriving at the tiny 20-bed Kuwaiti clinic to be treated in a makeshift emergency ward set up in its carpark, relatives began coming to collect their dead. Ten people had been killed and at least 30 injured.

They included Ahmed Abu Harba, 13, and Yusef Iskaafia, 10, who lived near the school and had been selling biscuits there.

Iskaafia was carried into his home by midday, borne by relatives down the deserted street, wrapped in a white shroud, his pale, unscarred face visible between folds in the white, blood-flecked cloth. He would be buried within hours.

"He was just a normal kid, from a good family. He had no idea what was going on," a neighbour said.

Quite where the projectile had come from is impossible to say without detailed ballistic analysis. The hole it left, between eight and ten metres from the school gates, was very narrow and very deep.

The air strike was the third time in 10 days that a UN school had been hit and came four days after Israeli tank shells hit a school in the northern Gaza town of Jabaliya, killing 16 people. Seven UN facilities have been struck during the conflict.

An Israeli military spokesman said the incident was under review, but "we were targetting terrorists on a motorbike near the school and did identify a successful hit on a motorbike".

Ban Ki-moon, the UN secretary general, condemned a "criminal act and moral outrage".

Adnan Abu Hasna, a spokesman for the UN Relief and Works Agency in Gaza, simply told reporters: "It is believed that there was an air strike that hit outside the gate of an UNRWA school, a designated shelter "¦ There were multiple dead and injuries inside and outside the school."

Rafah has been hit hard in recent days. It was near the city, on the Egyptian border, that two Israeli soldiers were killed and one thought captured immediately after a brief truce had come into effect on Friday morning. The soldier has now been declared killed in action, but the clash, which came as Israeli troops tried to clear one of the cross-border tunnels built by Hamas, prompted some of the heaviest bombing of the conflict so far.

Now the streets are empty but for mounds of uncollected rubbish, shattered glass and dead animals. The 19-mile (30km) drive to Rafah from Gaza City traverses a wilderness of deserted homes, burning factories, pockmarked apartment blocks and mosques with gaping holes punched through concrete walls by tank shells.

A lone man waves desperately to flag down one of the rare passing cars, but none stop. Another whips a donkey to force a last effort from the exhausted beast. Drones are audible overhead and tanks kick up dust on the low horizon to the east.

Local officials estimate that at least 180 people in and around Rafah have been killed since the latest ceasefire collapsed. After one of the most lethal days of the conflict so far, the total for Gaza is now more than 1,800, they said. Israeli officials say nearly half of the casualties are combatants from Hamas or other factions. The UN say two thirds are civilians, local NGOs say four-fifths.

In one strike early on Sunday morning, 10 members of the al'Ghoul family died when their house down a narrow alley was obliterated. The dead included a new-born, six children under eight and three adults, Yusuf al'Ghoul, a relative and neighbour, said.

"They were sleeping," he told the Guardian.

The main hospital in Rafah was evacuated on Friday because of shelling. The two remaining facilities - the Kuwaiti clinic and a small maternity hospital - are overwhelmed. With insufficient mortuary space, the body of one child was stored in an ice-cream freezer. Others lay on the floor of a storeroom.

Fifteen-year-old Mohammed Abu Adwan, who had been buying sweets with his friend Moath when the blast occurred, was curled in a semi-foetal position on a plastic chair in a corridor, half naked and wrapped in a soiled hospital blanket. Moath was dead, he said quietly, though his friend's name is yet to feature on any casualty lists.

On the floor a classroom in the school, the mother of seven-year-old Saqir Kershif, whom she had last seen bleeding heavily in the arms of his injured father, sobbed steadily. Her uncle had telephoned her to say he could not find either her son or her husband at the city's clinics.

"Where can we go if they cannot protect us? Why did they tell us the UN school would be safe? We could have stayed and died at home," said Hasna, 22.

Rad

Hi Sunyata,

I will be happy to read through what both you and Skywalker have written about the war criminal's chart tomorrow: Tuesday.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Nicaragua President Says Pope Francis Should Cast Out Netanyahu's Demons

Global Vision
August 4, 2014 6:30

Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega has some words for Israel's Prime Minister

Israeli PM is apparently possessed by the devil, Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega said, urging Pope Francis to cast out his demons. Ortega also called on the international community to impose sanctions on Israel for the military action in Gaza.

"Prime Minister Netanyahu appears to be possessed by the devil, he needs Pope Francis to exorcise it, to become appeased," Ortega was quoted by Globovision as saying.

"Why doesn't anyone condemn or sanction the state of Israel?" wondered the president of Nicaragua. In his opinion, Palestine is the victim of "madness" on the part of the Israeli leader, who seeks to "annihilate the Palestinian people."

For Ortega, Israel is "committing genocide" in the Gaza Strip, a crime so "terrible that it is only comparable to the crimes of the Nazis."

Pope Francis met with Netanyahu back in June and had a tense exchange over what language Jesus may have spoken. Netanyahu claims Jesus spoke Hebrew but Pope Francis rebutted claiming "He spoke Aramaic, but he knew Hebrew." Who knows if Francis is up to the task but at this point, I'm willing to try anything to end the violence in the Gaza Strip.

Turkey PM slams Israel for "˜Hitler-like fascism'

Published time: August 01, 2014 03:37
RT

In its military campaign in Gaza and genocide against Palestinians, Israel is demonstrating a "Hitler-like fascism," Turkish Prime Minister Recep Erdogan stated in one of the strongest-worded attacks on the Israeli state.

"If you support this cruelty, this genocide, this Hitler-like fascism and child murderer regime, take your award back," Erdogan said in the eastern province of Van, referring to an award he had received from American Jewish Congress in 2004.

The organization's head, Jack Rosen, earlier this week, wrote an open letter to Erdogan asking him to return the honor as a consequence for his "dangerous rhetoric" that promotes violence against the Jewish people.

"What is the difference between Israeli actions and those of the Nazis and Hitler?" Erdogan asked the audience on Thursday. "How can you explain what the Israeli state has been doing in Gaza, Palestine, if not genocide?" he said, as reported by Arabnews. "This is racism. This is fascism. This is keeping Hitler's spirit alive."

Referring to the sanctuary given to Jews by the Ottoman Empire in the 15th century when they were banished from Spain, Erdogan wondered: "Who stood up for Jews at a time when they were expelled from their home countries? It was our ancestors, it was the Ottomans."

"Aren't you embarrassed? How immoral you are.... It is us who protects the Jews on our soil and lets them live safely."

Earlier Serdar Kılıç, Turkey's ambassador to US, responded to Rosen's request saying that "in view of the foregoing as well as the regrettable stance adopted by the present leadership of the American Jewish Congress vis-a-vis the recent attacks on the innocent civilians in Gaza, Prime Minister Erdogan will be glad to return the award given in 2004," Dailysabah quotes.

A displaced Palestinian taking shelter at a UN school receives treatment at the Kamal Edwan hospital in Beit Lahia in the northern Gaza Strip early on July 31, 2014 (AFP Photo / Mohammed Abed)

The ambassador added that Turkish PM should not be expected "to turn a blind eye" to Israeli "occupation, blockade and destruction."

In 2004, the Turkish premier received a Profile of Courage award from the New York-based American Jewish Congress for his efforts to seek peace in the Middle East.

"Attempts to depict Prime Minister Erdogan's legitimate criticisms of Israeli government attacks on civilians as expressions of anti-Semitism is an obvious distortion and an effort to cover up the historical wrongdoings of the Israeli government," the response read.

On Monday, Erdogan told the Daily Sabah that he spoke with Turkey's "Jewish citizens' leaders" and stated that they should "adopt a firm stance and release a statement against the Israeli government." He urged them to criticize "Israeli aggression," telling the community that the Israeli government "abuses all Jewish people around the world for its fraudulent policies."

It was not the first time that Erdogan resorted to harsh criticism of Israeli actions. Earlier this month while campaigning in Ordu province, he was quoted by Hurriyet Daily News as saying, "Those who condemn Hitler day and night have surpassed Hitler in barbarism"¦Terrorist state Israel has attacked Gaza once again, hitting innocent children who were playing on a beach."

The rhetoric of the Turkish Prime Minister in comparison of Israel's offensive in Gaza to the Nazis was "anti-Semitic in tone," the Israeli PM said earlier this month.

A Palestinian shouts slogans as firefighters try to extinguish the flames in a van, that was reportedly targeted by an Israeli military strike, in Gaza City on July 31, 2014. (AFP Photo / Mohammed Abed)

"I heard the things the prime minister of Turkey said, words of the utmost gravity," Benjamin Netanyahu said. "I told [US Secretary of State] John Kerry, [these are] anti-Semitic statements, they have an anti-Semitic tone."

Public opinion in Turkey seems to have been fueled by Erdogan's anti-Israeli statements. This month, Tel Aviv decided to reduce its diplomatic delegation in Turkey to the "minimum required" after violent pro-Palestinian protests at the Israeli diplomatic missions in Turkey were dispersed by police using tear gas.

The Israeli Foreign Ministry blamed the Turkish authorities for failing to provide protection for its diplomatic staff, calling it a "blatant breach of diplomatic regulations." It also said that envoys' families are being repatriated in light of the violence caused by the Israeli military operation in Gaza. The Foreign Ministry also advised Israelis against "non-essential" travel to Turkey.

Relations between Israel and Turkey hit a low note with Erdogan heading the Turkish government. Most notably, the relations deteriorated after the 2008-09 Gaza War and the 2010 Gaza flotilla raid, in which eight Turkish nationals were killed as the ship tried to penetrate Israeli blockade of Gaza. In March 2013, Israel apologized for the incident.

The presidential election in Turkey is scheduled to take place on August 10. The two other main presidential contenders Ekmeleddin Ä°hsanoÄŸlu and Selahattin DemirtaÅŸ have condemned Israel but have restrained their language.

Bolivia declares Israel "˜terrorist state', scraps visa exemption agreement

Published time: July 30, 2014 21:58
RT

Bolivia has declared Israel to be a "terrorist state" and renounced a visa exemption agreement with the country in protest over the ongoing Israeli military offense in Gaza which already killed more than 1,300 dead and left over 7,000 wounded.

Canceling the 1972 agreement which allowed Israelis to travel freely to Bolivia "means, in other words, we are declaring (Israel) a terrorist state," the country's President Evo Morales announced.

Morales explained that Operation Protective edge clearly shows that "Israel is not a guarantor of the principles of respect for life and the elementary precepts of rights that govern the peaceful and harmonious coexistence of our international community."

The announcement came after a cabinet meeting of the government of Evo Morales which decided that; "The Bolivian state and people have made a firm decision to terminate the agreement on visas to Israel, from August 17, 1972, signed under a regime of dictatorship in Bolivia and that allowed Israeli citizens to enter Bolivia freely without even entry visa."

Earlier in July, Morales filed a request with the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights to prosecute Israel for "crimes against humanity."

Other Latin American countries including Chile and El Salvador recalled their ambassadors in Israel on Tuesday for consultations due to the increased violence in the Gaza Strip against civilians. The move follows similar actions by Ecuador, Brazil and Peru who have also recalled their ambassadors.

Palestinians carry the body of a local Palestinian journalist, whom medics said was killed by Israeli shelling near a market in Shejaia, as smoke rises in the east of Gaza City July 30, 2014. (Reuters/Ashraf Amrah)

Bolivia broke off diplomatic relations with Israel in 2009 over a previous military operation in Gaza.

Just on Wednesday morning shelling of a UN School in Gaza, left at least 20 dead. The incident has brought worldwide condemnation.

United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon has condemned a deadly attack by Israel against a UN school in the besieged Gaza Strip.

"It is outrageous. It is unjustifiable. And it demands accountability and justice," said the UN chief in Costa Rica on Wednesday.

The IDF military campaign which began July 8, so far has left more than 1,300 dead and over 7,000 wounded.

Rad

Hi Sunyata,

What both you and Skywalker have written, EA analyzed, in the war criminal chart is accurate. A couple of things that support both of what you are saying about him are that he does not want a two state reality with Palestine, and does all that he can to undermine whatever 'peace process' that would lead to that. As an example of that he compulsion to keep creating yet more residential housing projects in areas that are in dispute with the Palestinians, and of which are in total violation of the United Nations resolutions that have been passed to prohibit doing so.

Another one that is simply the evil of now wanting to pass new laws within Israel that only allow Jews to be actual citizens of Israel to the exclusion of all other peoples, and their religions. This, to me, is a kind of apartheid. Both these examples reflects his Lucifer/N.Node in Aries in his 4th House, with Lucifer squaring Uranus in Cancer as well.   

The current Uranus transit on his N.Node certainly correlate with the massive trauma he has now created in Gaza and Palestine which has evilly included the bombing of 'shelters', including the United Nations schools/ shelters, that have thus killed 1400 innocent people and CHILDREN. This is also seen in the Pluto transit squaring his Nodes. The opposite points in the 10th House correlate, now, to most of the world turning against Israel, and the war criminal himself, even as the USA sustains it's delusions about the actual reality being created by the war criminal's Israel. 

Rad

U.N. Reports Dire Impact on Children in Gaza Strip

By NICK CUMMING-BRUCE
AUG. 5, 2014
IHT

GENEVA - As a 72-hour cease-fire took hold in the Gaza Strip, a United Nations official said Tuesday that Israel's nearly monthlong offensive against Hamas, the militant Islamist organization that runs Gaza, had had a "catastrophic and tragic impact" on children in the territory and that reconstruction would require many hundreds of millions of dollars.

The conflict has killed 408 children and injured 2,502, Pernille Ironside, the head of the Unicef office in Gaza, said, briefing reporters in Geneva by telephone. About 373,000 children have had traumatic experiences and need psychosocial support, she said.

"There isn't a single family in Gaza which hasn't been touched by direct loss," Ms. Ironside said. "The impact that has on the ability of children to cope cannot be overstated."

The weaponry used in the assault on Gaza caused amputations and maiming, she added. "This happened before the eyes of children," she said. "They have seen their friends and their parents die."

The United Nations and other humanitarian agencies are at the limit of their ability to cope with the fallout from the assault, which Ms. Ironside said had far surpassed the combined impact of two previous conflicts, in 2008-09 and in 2012. About 270,000 people have sought shelter at around 90 centers run by the United Nations Relief and Works Agency, and at least 200,000 others have taken refuge with family members, friends or neighbors.

The damage inflicted on Gaza's power and water infrastructure has led to acute shortages of clean water for several weeks. What is available is used only for drinking and is not sufficient for basic hygiene, Ms. Ironside said, giving rise to scabies and other contagious diseases.

Shelling and bombing have damaged 142 schools - 89 of them run by the United Nations - , and multiple strikes on Gaza's sole power plant and other infrastructure have left it beyond repair, Ms. Ironside said. The cost of reconstruction will run to "hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars," she said.

But stringent Israeli controls on goods going into Gaza severely constrained past efforts at rebuilding, Ms. Ironside said. She urged an end to Israel's blockade. "The international community cannot accept the rebuilding of Gaza on the same terms as before," she said.