By SchoolOfEA | May 2, 2012
Lodging at other than the retreat center
Comfort Suites Clackamas
(when calling to book a room ask for the corporate rate )
$70 for a single king
$83 for a double
5 miles away
Offsite food options
- New Seasons – equivalent to Whole Foods Market – several miles away.
– Carver Cafe – Breakfast and Sandwiches, down the road from the retreat center
– Carver Hanger – Pub
– Stone Cliff Inn – Higher end restaurant
– Clackamas Town Center Mall, 8 miles away. Several chain restaurants including Olive Garden, Claim Jumper, Macaroni Grill
FOR THOSE WHO ARE DRIVING
Directions to Still Meadow Retreat Center
- From I-205, take exit 12 to Clackamas/Estacada heading East on Hwy 212/224.
– Travel 3.1 miles to the Hwy 212/224 split. Alice’s Country Market will be on your right.
– At the light, bear right onto Hwy 224.
– In one mile, you will pass through Carver, where the road curves to the left.
– Follow this curve and continue on 224 for about two more miles. Turn left onto Marna Road.
– Follow Marna Road up about ¼ mile.
– Just past the cedar home on your left you will see the Still Meadow sign marking the gravel driveway.
– Follow the drive to the parking area.
Our suggestion is CALL LISA. She coordinates flight arrival times and groups attendees in one van run. This allows you the lower ‘more people in the van’ rates. Phone Lisa with your flight arrival information for more details.
phone: (503) 866-0100
rates (one way)
- $45 – 1 person
- $25 – 2 people – per person
- $20 – 3 people – per person
- $17 – 4 – 6 people – per person
Broadway Cab has sedans and mini-vans. One-way transportation is about $45.
(will come to retreat center – however LISA STRASBURG is our first choice)
Broadway is $2.50 for first person and $1.00 for each additional person, then
If 6 people share a van – they will split $63..so $10 each, 3 people sharing a car is about $20
If there is traffic they add an additional 50 cents a minute.
Still Meadow Community
16561 SE Marna Road
Damascus, Oregon 97089
(503) 658 – 8793