School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

PPP: evolutionary development or cataclysmic imprint from past lives ?

Started by Chengting, Apr 25, 2020, 06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chengting

Hi Rad

I have observed several pairs with strong Uranus symbols in their composite charts. For example, composite NN in Aquarius or with Uranus skipped step. But more important correlation I find is both of the individuals have their own Uranus/ 11th house/ Aquarius reasons.

If it is ok, I'd like to list some chart symbols for clarifing clearly. 2 pairs have Pluto or SN in the 5th house in natal charts, then their composite NN is Aquarius.

1、Does this mean they are getting together to learn their own Aquarius lesson? I find these people have problem of Leo types of power struggle. That is, if person A sense person B is arrogant and self centered, then person A become an Aquarius-just very alienation and indifference-as an revenge. They may play those 2 roles in turn. In the example, I dont think person A is truely objective because of its motive is also for getting attention from person B or for revenge or anything else. and vice versa. If so, how is really objective for both of them in a healthy way? is it possible that when these people fully actualize the composite or their natal NN/ PPP in Aquarius, they just have no desire to be together? simply become friends/ strangers ( Aquarius)?

2、In individual context, if the soul has NN  or PPP in Aquarius/ the 11th house, and it contitually encountered with Uranus types of relationships, and always end up seperating. Does this mean the soul is destiny to be alone, except devote to community/ collective life and contribution?

Thank you

Rad

Hi Chengting,

1、Does this mean they are getting together to learn their own Aquarius lesson? I find these people have problem of Leo types of power struggle. That is, if person A sense person B is arrogant and self centered, then person A become an Aquarius-just very alienation and indifference-as an revenge. They may play those 2 roles in turn. In the example, I dont think person A is truely objective because of its motive is also for getting attention from person B or for revenge or anything else. and vice versa. If so, how is really objective for both of them in a healthy way? is it possible that when these people fully actualize the composite or their natal NN/ PPP in Aquarius, they just have no desire to be together? simply become friends/ strangers ( Aquarius)?

All things start with desire. For such a couple that would first start with each of them as individuals to fully actualize the PPP/11th House. If that is then set in motions by each individual they can then bring the evolutionary intention to their relationship in such a way as to help one another objectify themselves not only in the context of their relationship, but as individuals in their own ongoing life journey. It is of course possible for them to remain an intimate couple but it is also possible for them to become friends for a length of time that can include an entire life time, or for a certain period of time that leads to a separation of them altogether.

2、In individual context, if the soul has NN  or PPP in Aquarius/ the 11th house, and it contitually encountered with Uranus types of relationships, and always end up seperating. Does this mean the soul is destiny to be alone, except devote to community/ collective life and contribution?

No, not necessarily. It can happen  that way but of itself does not mean that the Soul is 'fated' to have their life remain that way.

God Bless, Rad