School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Asteroid Ephemeris

Started by adina, Apr 18, 2009, 05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adina

We used to have a link on the old message board to a fantastic asteroid ephemeris that's extensive and free to all. It has, over the last couple of years, morphed a couple of times, including changing URLs, so I thought I'd repost it here.

http://www.true-node.com/eph1/

The first choice, "Ephemeris," will take you to a page where you can enter more than one asteroid and/or planet. You can also get the north and south nodes of asteroids and planets. The number of "lines" is the number of days, so, for example, if you enter 365, you get the position for a year. I've found it easiest to copy and save that to a word document if you want an actual ephemeris for the asteroid.

Farther down is the choice of "Old Ephemeris." This will take you to a page where you can enter one asteroid at a time, and again you can generate an ephemeris.

The choice to "Add Asteroid" is self-explanatory. If you don't find the one you're looking for, this is the page to see if it's available and add it. For reasons I don't know, sometimes an asteroid that I find on the list disappears, and I have to look it up and add it back in again.  

Have fun, everyone.

God bless, Adina