School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

New!! Evolutionary Astrology Glossary e-book: Guiding Principles of JWG's EA.

Started by Rad, Dec 19, 2012, 10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

EA GLOSSARY UPDATED 2015 EDITION

IS NOW READY!

Current subscribers will receive their 2015 Edition very soon.

Linda

Dear Rad, Deva, EA Members and Colleagues,

EA Glossary 2016 - Final Edition

Next year, 2016, I will be working on the Final Edition of the EA Glossary.  Updates will stop from that point on.  This means for the next year I will be adding more information from this message board, correcting any inaccuracies, and making improvements.

If you spot an error in the current Updated 2015 Edition of the EA Glossary, could you please let me know.

Also, this is our last chance (for the Glossary only) to seek answers to questions on specific topics that can then be inserted into 2016's Final Edition.

I'd like to make the 2016 Final Edition as complete as possible ... and there are still many blank areas that can be filled.

I'd appreciate it if you could please share your knowledge and/or questions to help out.

Thank you,

Love,

Linda

jgselpaso

Got mine two days ago and already full of notes. I may have 75 astrology books on my shelves  but this one beats them all with more in-depth knowledge than all the others combined.

marty

hi all,

Can someone please tell me how to request an E.A. Glossary?

thank you very much.

Skywalker

www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Jo

Linda thank you so much for all the work that must have gone into this.  I'm a new student and the glossary is a Godsend.

Blessings and appreciation,

Jo

Linda

Hello everyone!!

I am now working on finalizing the 2016 Final Edition of the EA Glossary.

Subscribers will receive their PDF soon.

New orders:  www.schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/school/glossary

Thank you!

Linda

Rad

Hi,
The Glossary is not available as an e-book. It is available as a pdf, and the paperback. If you are interested in the pdf of it please click here: http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/glossary.

God Bless, Rad

Shane

Well, we may have missed the final PDF updates, but just received our Paperback version and this is unbelievable work on behalf of Linda.

To compile all this work into one piece is brilliantly amazing.

It'll become one of those "life-long" reference books ... just open it randomly and there's always something new to read.

Thanks again,
Shane