School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

PLANETARY NODES

Started by zuma, Mar 16, 2009, 03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunyata

What is the significance of the nodes of Pluto being in cap/can, Neptune in Leo/Aq, Saturn in Cap/Can, Uranus in Gem/Sag for hundreds and hundreds of years? Does is correlate with the ages?

Linda

Hi Sunyata,

You may find some answers on the most recent Planetary Nodes thread that we had been working on:

https://forum.schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/index.php/topic,324.msg4946.html#msg4946

Sunyata

Ah thank you, I missed that thread.

Wendy

Wow Rad--the description of the soul and the nodes in the beginning of this thread is amazingly thorough and very very helpful for me to read in this way.  Thank you for posting Joan of Arch's 600th birthday acknowledgment.

God'dess Bless,
Wendy

Wendy

WOW-what a soul!

Quote from: Kristin on Mar 17, 2009, 05:49 PM
Rad,

SPEECHLESS..BRILLIANT beyond words..

Any way of knowing where that life of being burned to death and dying for her natural God lead? Can you see that in looking at the north nodes of planets? A next life sort of scenario ie intention if that Pluto square was resolved? And clearly it was..

Or can that simply be seen with the status of the church calling her a saint (over 500 years later), following her Soul sacrifice?

There must have been some lives in between...she deserved a few or more in Fiji relaxing in a hammock, but the amazon would indeed get bored of that.

That was amazing..thanks.

Kristin

Hi Rad,

I too am speechless and literally experiencing a deep healing/transmutation/shock in my own soul from readings this thread!  And with that a renewed sense of courage and inspiration to continue through any trials and tribulations in my life, which are specifically related to trusting/listening to the voices and guidance I hear.  This has been the biggest challenge for me, to trust.  Thank you so much so much for posting about Joan of Arch and her birthday.

Happy Birthday Joan and THANK YOU!

love,
Wendy Lynne Magdalena