School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Medical Astrologer Advice?

Started by Eric, Jan 12, 2010, 04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin

Hi Eric,

I thought this might be of value as you seek to understand where your friend is emotionally coming from, especially in that moment when you were trying to help her and you felt the anger barb coming at you.  :-\ Ouch.

Back in the days of EA school, I remember Jeffrey mentioning that whenever someone has Saturn on the South Node, it can also equal a Soul who has had some recent lives where they were taught to be STRONG and not show any emotion. Because of this emotion held in, of course this can accumulate and create a pressure cooker of energy, over time, anger. An example of this is in the American Indian time when babies were literately stopped from crying by their mothers stuffing ferns or some plant in their mouths so the white man would not learn of their whereabouts. Of course this was for survival purposes..but still...all that energy gets inverted. I too am now using a metaphor, the little baby getting food stuffed in her mouth and would also "trade a couple pounds of metaphors for an ounce of EA"...  8)  As Rad was talking about, most people do not have the actual capacity to see into these lives, but the metaphors can unlock those dynamics, which can be seen clearly in the EA symbols, and the emotions called truth that spill forth will be all the evidence you need to know you have reached those deep Soul waters.
So in essence Saturn on the South node also reflects a Soul who has had to hold it all in so to speak, to be 'strong' and to resist emotion for various reasons. This in combination with the trauma that resulted is quite a load to carry and one that your friend can hopefully finally start 'letting down'.

Peace,
Kristin

Eric

Hi Kristin,

I was thinking about you a lot this am., your response to this post and my reply to you. I was thinking that I sounded like a cavalier ass when i said "it is what it is". Of course, that statement is true enough and things were not meant to remain static...still, that statement somewhat belittles the fallout which you so aptly said permeates everything. It is a shit storm out there almost everywhere. Pain, and wanton destruction.
Somehow, by the grace of God'dess i have had the great good fortune to not only be able to catch occasional glimpses of the magic that surrounds us even now, but through piscean eyes to see either a vision or fantasy of what our potential future holds. In some ways I don't care which it is, because at the deepest level I know it is the truth.
Others have other gifts, and it is really through sharing these equally that we will be able to thread the eye of the needle.
So, thank you once again for sharing your gift with me. Where can I send the metaphors?

Eric

Kristin

Hi Eric,

In response to your last post,  I can certainly relate to wanting to see the magic that still surrounds us and yes of course God is still everywhere but karma has been created and when you look at the coming transits, Gaia, Mother Nature, will be finding HER balance again. The earthquake in Haiti is one tragic example. Pluto is in Cap, Saturn in Libra and Uranus will move into in Aries  - that is one rocking intense combination. Pluto will square Uranus and Saturn. Not only that, Pluto will conjunct the South nodes of Jupiter Saturn and Pluto itself. Radical change is inevitable. Remember that these signs, Aries, Cap and Libra are part of the axis which includes Cancer. Cancer connects back to Matriarchy.
I am not sure what you study about the nodes but along with the nodes of the Moon, there are also nodes of the planets. Do you think it is any coincidence that everyone living on this planet has the nodes of Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto all in Capricorn and Cancer. Most alive today have the South Node of Cap between 15-20 degrees. Capricorn and Cancer directly connects to the last transition b/t the matriarchy and the patriarchy ie This means that many of us here were present for that transition period. Many of us have cellular memory of what it was like to live more naturally and in a greater state of balance. SO it it this knowledge and desire to return that creates a gravitational pull. There are also characters that were alive then  and now that lived and still live from a patriarchal stance..ie self interest. But we must go back before we can go forward. This is the intention of the cardinal archetype because it freaks out at the change - 2 steps forward one step back.  This transition/process took 2,000 years..it will take a while now for the consciousness to catch up and re-integrate in this way..So what it means at the deepest level is that WE GO BACK TO RECOVER THE ORIGINAL IMPRINT.THE ACTUAL ORIGIN OF THE SPECIES DEFINED FOR 100,000 THOUSANDS OF YEARS.WE WILL THEN GO FORWARD - ARIES - BUT IN A NEW WAY..
We won't go back to primitive living necessarily as in pulling roots out of the ground unless there is a major environmental cataclysm(which is possible - all comes down to choice making)
OUR goal now in moving forward to another Aquarian age is to REMEMBER THIS WISDOM FROM THE ANCIENT MATRIARCHY.
Identifying the active principles!!! That define the reality of the matriarchy, sharing giving and inclusion..a natural state of balance..versus extremity
and..where the Goddesses rule the world again..  ;)
Anyway..this will take some time Eric...and yes we all need to do what we can to influences the tides.
Peace,
Kristin

Upasika

Quote from: Kristin on Jan 26, 2010, 12:25 PM
Hi Eric,

Back in the days of EA school, I remember Jeffrey mentioning that whenever someone has Saturn on the South Node, it can also equal a Soul who has had some recent lives where they were taught to be STRONG and not show any emotion. Because of this emotion held in, of course this can accumulate and create a pressure cooker of energy, over time, anger.
So in essence Saturn on the South node also reflects a Soul who has had to hold it all in so to speak, to be 'strong' and to resist emotion for various reasons. This in combination with the trauma that resulted is quite a load to carry ...

Peace,
Kristin

Hi Kristin,

Interesting ! (and also your other reply to Eric about the transition etc.)

So if Saturn conj the SNode means someone held in all their emotions in recent past lives, would Saturn squaring the nodal axis be similar do you think ..?

blessings Upasika

Kristin

Hi Upasika,

Yes Saturn squaring the nodes is very much a signature of a Soul putting a lid on one's emotions whether due to cultural norms or parental conditioning. Also can be religious upbringing or strong authority figures in their life, The ol' "my way or the highway" parenting which sure would keep a Soul quiet for fear of consequences. Also this signature suggests there is SO MUCH emotion beneath the surface that is not being expressed and so the repression leads to resentment and rage. There has been a resistance here more than anything to embrace the Soul's path due to fear of judgment or because of hard knocks when they took steps to honor their Soul.

The Saturn lessons need to be linked to stages of evolution. For example for souls in the
individuated state, the fear of being judged in negative and/ or abusive ways simply for who they
inherently are comes from past lives so they enter this life with an emotional need to appear 'normal' in order to not be judged negatively or abusively so this can be a soul who is 'conditioning' themselves to be IN CONTROL of themselves within the existing consensus of the society of birth. This can also correlate to a soul who has a 'karma' of making false judgments of others who then in turn as been harshly judged themselves. Did you see the once 'frumpy' Susan Boyle on Britain's Got Talent? She has some hard Saturn Aspects. She was ridiculed when she first walked on that stage until she opened her mouth and sang. She does have lessons in this same theme inappropriately judging others and one of her intentions by God was to then be a vehicle by which to show others that the beauty lies within. Her judgment of others led to terrible guilt (Saturn) which carried into this life..A need to then repent - Pluto on the NN in Virgo.
The whole EA lesson of judgments is to know that judgments are intrinsic to consciousness because
that is how we learn. The issue is not judgment per se but the inner content upon which we make judgments ..so are those judgments rooted in natural laws or made made laws ?
Obviously for a Soul in the 2nd stage individuated they will not care to appear normal, they are in full rebellion. Souls in the 3rd stage individuated with hard Saturn aspects may still trip over this fear of being judged but their Soul will be pushing hard to liberate from this block seeking and searching like minded others. For example there are many 3rd stage individuated souls that find EA and being a part of a community such as this gives one another the courage to break free and live how God/dess made them. AS far as the spiritual state goes, Souls here early on may still be working through residual Saturn lessons and in some cases may be born into families that are extremely different than they are spiritually speaking in order to make them clearly aware of everything they are not. This may equal a naturally spiritual soul who is born into some orthodox religious home. I see this also as a test (Saturn) for the Soul. In spiritual state Souls here are continually tested to KNOW the natural God and great focus discipline (Saturn) is required ie through meditation, service to others etc.karma yoga. This is a heightened Saturn phenomena - spiritual discipline. Maybe someone in 1st stage spiritual with Saturn square lacked the disciple to carry through a spiritual intention. And no doubt Souls in all stages of spiritual state will be judged for their approach to God when it does not match up with the societal norms so Saturn may be reflected that way too. Many spiritual state souls carry the theme from past lives of..'dying for what they believe in'.
IN addition to karma that may be being cleared with certain family member (Saturn again) I see the spiritual state as souls who carry extra assignments (Saturn) and so they enter conditioned families to extend a hand down the mountain (Saturn) so to speak.
There is so much to Saturn and much to consider by house, sign, aspects and soul's stage of evolution so just some further thoughts on the subject.

Hope this helps...
Peace,
Kristin

PatriciaW

Kristin said..........<<<Many spiritual state souls carry the theme from past lives of..'dying for what they believe in'.IN addition to karma that may be being cleared with certain family member (Saturn again) I see the spiritual state as souls who carry extra assignments (Saturn) and so they enter conditioned families to extend a hand down the mountain (Saturn) so to speak.>>>

Hi Kristin.... just wanted to say that my Saturn conj my SN...very much enjoyed this last post from you....You said all of it so beautifully!!!... Thanks...

Upasika

Hi Kristin,

Yes, that's really very helpful, opened up a whole new topic.

[Strangely enough the email the board automatically sent me said this was a new topic but when I clicked on it I got this message ...

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

... but I am accessing your reply under the original "medical astrologer advice?" topic. Anyway I'll continue my reply post here ... ]

This does make sense for the friend I know (who is 1st stage individual probably) which is why I asked the question. They have Saturn square nodal axis (with SNode in Capricorn in 2nd, NNode in Cancer in 8th, and its ruler Moon in 2nd conj SNode, all reinforcing this saturn/emotional repression theme).

They (female) have told me they have great difficulty putting words to their feelings, cannot get in touch with the feeling enough to express anything.

Also at 27 with the Saturn return coming up a great struggle is going on with whether to stick with their accountancy job which doesn't reflect their true interests but certainly pays the bills, or break from it and pursue their interest in setting up a healing business using different modalities, the main one being reconnective healing.

With Saturn conj Pluto in the 12th house (Pluto outside the square to the nodal axis at 12deg) I suggested they do make a break for it - they are concerned about having control of their income and the security of being respected and in demand for whatever they do. I felt this has been their old way of dealing with their emotional needs (i.e repressed behind the security, and they admit it's not easy for them to express their feelings easily to people they don't know). And I don't know them that well, but suspect they judge themselves internally against mainstream ideas of material success pretty harshly, which would increase their fears of going for something they truly want to do in case it doesn't take off.

Also I hadn't thought of it until now, but I have Saturn conj my NNode in early Sag, 8th. This obviously must have a similar theme as to Sat on the SNode. Voila! ... this makes sense in light of emotional/judgemental issues I've had to deal with.

Again the theme is reinforced as Sat is squaring Pluto (late Leo, 4th).
Also the Moon (Gem, 2nd) is conj SNode.
ASC & Sun (Aries) ruler (Mars in late Capricorn, 9th) sextiles Saturn in the 8th to complete the tie-up.
Water houses full but no water signs except Uranus in Cancer (3rd) opp Mars.

I'm not too sure of my evolutionary stage but figure its probably 2nd stage individual moving into 3rd stage individual (although I wonder about that sometimes, maybe its up a notch, I'm still working it out)
but anyway, I know that emotional freedom/spontaneity/vulnerability has been central issues I've been working on all my life, and also the right use of judgement. I have glimpsed in some past life regression exercises I once did (and I understand these may or may not be actual, but if they are only a metaphor I feel they have been useful to me as I resonated very very strongly with these glimpses) that I was overly invested in mainstream security in many past lives ... in some a high level advisor to powerful people high up in society where to say anything against their wishes would have endangered my life, in others a common "people's person", an entertainer at local pubs and taverns who courted popularity. In both of these cases I would say I was a "pleaser" who hid my true emotional nature a great deal. And in other lives I was a loner, studying independently cosmological systems and philosohpies (mainly astrology I think), but here again I was able to hide my emotional reality from others.

And I can see how my Saturn/nodal/Pluto connections reflect this all too well from what you have said.

I have also had a lot of lessons around being judged and judging others, and I resonate to what you said about this with Saturn nodal connections too. It was mainly the "being judged" aspect that I was encountering most of my life, but I have also learnt to see how contemptuously I have judged those in mainstream reality without a second thought, and to develop compassion instead (that one took a while).

So what you say about Saturn I can verify directly with my own experience, and it has opened up a whole new appreciation for me about Saturn from an EA perspective, so thanks a lot for that! I'm now very interested in learning more about it's workings as it relates to the evolutionary signature in the chart.

This board is such a great place! - there's so much learning happening its a priceless gift - so thanks again and also to everyone else who is making it what it is.

blessings Upasika