Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Understanding the Moon  (Read 7078 times)
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #45 on: Feb 18, 2010, 05:28 PM »

Hi Ellen,

It is a conscious choice by the Soul is made in the astral plane before the births occur on the Earth.

Rad

Hmmm...interesting.  But in your incarnated life, could you be unaware of the Soul's choice?  Perhaps even LIKELY unaware - at least at first stage spiritual?  Was it likely, for example, that Lindbergh was AWARE of the split that occurred?  I am also wondering if Lindbergh's own consciousness would have been affected by Obama's inner life experiences and processes while he was alive, even though he may have been completely unaware of Obama in any conscious way.  Finally I am wondering if Lindbergh's consciousness would continue to be affected after he died?  Or is this last question especially irrelevant because after death, the individual consciousness is absorbed back into the Soul...?

Ellen
Stacie

« Reply #46 on: Feb 18, 2010, 09:07 PM »

Hmmm...interesting.  But in your incarnated life, could you be unaware of the Soul's choice?  Perhaps even LIKELY unaware - at least at first stage spiritual? 

Hi Ellen, until the center of gravity fully shifts from the conscious ego to the soul itself, the ego is unlikely to have full conscious awareness of this, in terms of literally knowing it as such. There is, however, a typical symptom that CAN be utterly conscious to the ego when a soul split exists, and that is the person..ego..will feel a profound sense that they are somehow not fully complete...as if a part of oneself is 'missing'.  And by the way, it’s worth mentioning that the maximum number of egos that a soul can split itself into at any one time is 3, reflecting the spiritual law of the trinity.

Was it likely, for example, that Lindbergh was AWARE of the split that occurred?  I am also wondering if Lindbergh's own consciousness would have been affected by Obama's inner life experiences and processes while he was alive, even though he may have been completely unaware of Obama in any conscious way. 
I think in Lindbergh's case the symptom mentioned above is quite likely.  He had retreated to Maui toward the end of his life and was known to have done a great deal of reflection there until his death.  The feeling of something missing within himself would surely promote the nature of reflection Lindbergh did there in Maui.   During this time he was also in the process of writing an autobiography, which would have been a relevant method to aid him in objectifying and externalizing the emotional reality/self-knowledge existing within him at the time...as an aside, both Lincoln and Obama have written autobiographies as well, interestingly enough.  I haven't read Lindbergh’s autobiography, but it would not surprise me if an echo could be detected of a fundamental sense of incompletion within his words...but I don't know, as I say I haven't read it.  This particular autobiography was not written in total by Lindbergh himself, however.  And that is because of the obvious complications that come with cancer, and the fact that he died before the book was finished. I believe he had a relatively close friend who he asked to co-write it or something to that effect.  I have no idea how much of the book ended up reflecting the words of that friend, versus Lindbergh's own direct words.

As far as being affected by Obama's inner life experiences, yes of course, and vice versa...and that is because the soul itself evolves through the emotional body..remembering that the emotional body is reflected in the conscious egocentric structure.  When a core evolutionary shift, step, or development occurs through the vehicle of a conscious ego, this naturally reflects what is occurring in the soul, and keeping in mind that the soul itself is the source of consciousness that is coming through all egocentric structures that may be living simultaneously at a given point in time. And so by way of the soul, simultaneous egos can indirectly affect each other in this way, though such affects would be experienced according to the dynamics that are inherent to each specific ego structure, and the actual cause/source of the affects would not likely be consciously recognized unless the center of gravity in consciousness has made the core shift from ego to soul.  If my words aren't making sense, let me know.

Finally I am wondering if Lindbergh's consciousness would continue to be affected after he died?  Or is this last question especially irrelevant because after death, the individual consciousness is absorbed back into the Soul...?

yep, you answered your own question..the ego dies when the physical body dies, but the individual awareness contained in that ego is reabsorbed into the soul.  the soul itself has an integrated awareness of all the memories that have come through the various egos/lifetimes it has experienced/created to date.

Stacie

Ellen

Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #47 on: Feb 19, 2010, 06:49 AM »

...  If my words aren't making sense, let me know.

Hi Stacie,

Your words make perfect sense.  Thank you so much for your answers.

Ellen
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #48 on: Feb 19, 2010, 08:05 PM »

Hi Rad,

Thank you for your reply.

So, if I understood well, there would not be precise symbols of Soul splitting in the individual natal charts; instead, they would appear through synastry.

God Bless,

Gonzalo.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #49 on: Feb 20, 2010, 09:29 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

Yes, that's right ............

God Bless,

Rad
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #50 on: Jun 06, 2010, 08:07 AM »

Hi all-

I've gone back to this thread with the intent on re-approaching Obama's chart from the point of view of the ego. I feel more equipped to do so now.

Before I get started, I wanted to check the accuracy of my understanding. Here's an analogy

If we grew up in a certain environment, in which we experienced certain comforts, certain smells, certain foods etc- when we find ourselves in a foreign environment, we may naturally feel insecure and out of place. To maintain security, we will constantly project “what we know” upon “what we don’t know”. A perfect example would be a child that feels homesick when she sleeps over her friend’s house. She misses her home. She knows her self (sn of Moon) in a certain way. Therefore her self-image is one of the past, and she is carrying that with her in every moment. When she is fed dinner by her friends mother, she will filter the experience of being fed by her friends mother through her own emotional projection of what being fed by a mother is really supposed to feel like. She therefore may feel insecure when her friends mother doesn’t do it the same way her own mother does it. It is a complete shock to this child who has come to know herself in a very particular way. Luckily she has a teddy bear with her, which she recently got as a gift from her mother. This teddy bear, that she takes with her wherever she goes- helps ease the transition from the known to the unknown. The teddy bear will help this girl develop self-intimacy and inner feelings of security, wherever she goes.

In this example, the south node of the Moon is symbolized by the home this girl comes from. The Moon is symbolized by the teddy bear.

Is this an appropriate analogy?
« Last Edit: Jun 06, 2010, 08:18 PM by ari moshe » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #51 on: Jun 06, 2010, 09:23 AM »

Hi Ari,

Yes it is ............

Rad
mountainheather

« Reply #52 on: Jun 08, 2010, 12:41 AM »

Hi, I have two questions here:

1) Ari's quote:
"In this example, the south node of the Moon is symbolized by the home this girl comes from. The Moon is symbolized by the teddy bear."

This helped me understand ego so much better.Can we extend the metaphor to include the sign and house of the moon, how would they figure in, the type of bear/ the feelings the girl has towards the bear? or am i asking tooo much of the metaphor....

2)  Rads quote:
 "Very few folks realize that the Soul itself contains within itself it's own 'self image' or ego. And how that inner self image or ego is then reflected through the subjective egocentric structures that it creates it each life for it's evolution to proceed."

Is the soul's ego indicated also by the natal moon or anything else in the chart?

Thank you, as always, for any reply.
Heather

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #53 on: Jun 08, 2010, 09:38 AM »

Hi Heather,

Hi, I have two questions here:

1) Ari's quote:
"In this example, the south node of the Moon is symbolized by the home this girl comes from. The Moon is symbolized by the teddy bear."

This helped me understand ego so much better.Can we extend the metaphor to include the sign and house of the moon, how would they figure in, the type of bear/ the feelings the girl has towards the bear? or am i asking tooo much of the metaphor...."

Yes.

2)  Rads quote:
 "Very few folks realize that the Soul itself contains within itself it's own 'self image' or ego. And how that inner self image or ego is then reflected through the subjective egocentric structures that it creates it each life for it's evolution to proceed."

Is the soul's ego indicated also by the natal moon or anything else in the chart? "

In the end, the whole chart, in any given life, correlates with the inner identity or 'ego' of the Soul as it evolves through time and space.

God Bless, Rad
mountainheather

« Reply #54 on: Jun 08, 2010, 04:21 PM »

Hi Rad,

In the end, the whole chart, in any given life, correlates with the inner identity or 'ego' of the Soul as it evolves through time and space.

AHA moment!

Blessings, Heather

Oliver Fred

« Reply #55 on: Mar 17, 2012, 06:02 PM »

Hi All,

I had a question about the twin soul and same soul phenomenon.
A few years ago I met a girl at work and we eventually became friends and moved in together. I did her chart and found she has the exact same degree on the Ascendant. We look like each other in very strong ways and instantly got along. In our composite chart we have the South Node conjunct our Ascendant, squared by Pluto in the 4th. We both have Pluto in the 4th, which deals with gender switching- and its hilarious how masculine she is and how feminine I am. Would this be a case of twin souls? Or is it more of just a strong indication of being in the same family? If this question is inappropriate to ask, I apologize. I only wish to understand this phenomenon better.All of it is really interesting to me. Take care!

-Oliver
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #56 on: Mar 17, 2012, 06:50 PM »

Oliver,

Yes, this in inappropriate. Astrology, of itself, can never inform anyone about whether a Soul is a same soul, or twin soul. Only observation relative to the archetypal dynamics explained by JWG can make this determination.

Rad
Oliver Fred

« Reply #57 on: Mar 17, 2012, 09:51 PM »

Hi Rad,

Sorry about that. I won't happen again. Take care.

-Oliver
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: