Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 1 2 meditation  (Read 11951 times)
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #45 on: Jun 03, 2010, 03:31 PM »

Hi Linda,

When this begins to occur the molecular density within the entire body system, all of it's cells, will begin to shift. As that occurs it is then common for the person the inwardly experience and 'sense' that that external world is going into something like an earthquake feeling. The ground upon which you sit will seem to be moving around you.
 God Bless, Rad

Hi Rad,

I was wondering if this gravity shift experience occurs only after one begins to see the colors of the 3rd eye, or before.  Or can it happen whenever.

Peace,

Ellen
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #46 on: Jun 04, 2010, 08:57 AM »

Hi Ellen,

This, when it happens, will occur more at the 'beginning' and before the perception of the 3rd eye happens. 

God Bless, Rad
mountainheather

« Reply #47 on: Jun 04, 2010, 10:13 AM »

Hi Rad,
Is it possible for the third eye perception to occur without this meditation and phenomenon associated with it, just by a genuine willingness to be open to it and maybe past lives of having done it accumulated and bearing fruit in this lifetime?
Thank you, Heather
Eric

« Reply #48 on: Jun 04, 2010, 10:42 AM »

Hi Rad,
Thanks for sharing this with us all.
Thus far what I have noticed I can best describe as a sort of "well". The outer ring seemed to act as a container of sorts, maybe like the stone surrounding the classic sort of well. Inside of this I haven't seen the white star yet but the interior of the "well" seemed for lack of a better word alive and contain the "promise" of depth although thus far I've just sort of marveled at the "lens" in a childlike way.
Sorry about all the quotation marks, as this hasn't appeared in the sort of way where I have confirmed "oh yes, there are the colors, there is the star", etc.
My question maybe just requires more playtime within to be answered, but since you are familiar with this territory I will ask an initial question anyway. In your experience, is the key to unfolding deeper access here one of allowing ones awareness into the "well" or just sitting back and and sort of scrying what appears on the "lens".
Thanks. I welcome any comments you may have.
Goddess Bless,
Eric
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #49 on: Jun 04, 2010, 02:07 PM »

Hi Heather,

Yes, it is entirely possible for it to happen that way ................

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #50 on: Jun 04, 2010, 02:13 PM »

Hi Eric,

"In your experience, is the key to unfolding deeper access here one of allowing ones awareness into the "well" or just sitting back and and sort of scrying what appears on the "lens"."

The key is concentration. So if you are seeing the outer layers of the 3rd Eye, the well as you put it, simply concentrate ever more upon it WITHOUT ANY EXPECTATIONS. The increasing concentration over time will allow this initial perception to deepen into the full perception of the 3rd Eye.

God Bless, Rad
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #51 on: Jun 04, 2010, 02:17 PM »

Hi Rad,

I hope you don't mind a few more questions about the gravity shift: 1) How early, in terms of evolutionary stage, can this begin to be felt?  2) Can it start out gradually, and then over time, build, or does it happen all at once - starting out big and continuing...?  3) Wver how long a period does it typically occur?  

Thanks so much, Rad.  This information is SO invaluable.

Peace,
Ellen
Eric

« Reply #52 on: Jun 04, 2010, 11:19 PM »

Hi Rad,
O.K. Thankyou.
Eric
mountainheather

« Reply #53 on: Jun 05, 2010, 09:26 AM »

Hi Rad thanks for your reply. Is it ok on this thread to share a little of personal experiences we think may be related to seeing from the third eye?
Thank you, Heather
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #54 on: Jun 05, 2010, 09:35 AM »

Hi Ellen,

"I hope you don't mind a few more questions about the gravity shift: 1) How early, in terms of evolutionary stage, can this begin to be felt?  2) Can it start out gradually, and then over time, build, or does it happen all at once - starting out big and continuing...?  3) Wver how long a period does it typically occur?  "

Every Soul is different and  unique in it's own way. For some this sense of the gravity shift creates the 'earthquake' feeling, and for others it does not. As in anything in the Soul's evolution all is dependent on DESIRE. So it takes and active and consistent desire to evolve the consciousness/ Soul through these natural forms of meditation. So this kind of experience is dependent on desire and such desires typically do not occur to a Soul until it has entered the final stages of the 3rd Stage Individuated and beyond. The experience of the gravity shift manifesting as the 'earthquake' feeling typically occurs all at once. And it continues for some time where the time itself is relative to the nature of each Soul. Generally speaking, this sense does not last very long because it does correlate to an expansion of consciousness in such a way that the expansion itself, signaled by this kind of experience, moves rapidly into the other stages that occur after this affect is sensed. Thus, the consciousness is then focused on these other stages, not the gravity shift itself as experienced in the earthquake feeling.

God Bless, Rad
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #55 on: Jun 05, 2010, 02:02 PM »

Hi Ellen,

"I hope you don't mind a few more questions about the gravity shift: 1) How early, in terms of evolutionary stage, can this begin to be felt?  2) Can it start out gradually, and then over time, build, or does it happen all at once - starting out big and continuing...?  3) Wver how long a period does it typically occur?  "

Every Soul is different and  unique in it's own way. For some this sense of the gravity shift creates the 'earthquake' feeling, and for others it does not. As in anything in the Soul's evolution all is dependent on DESIRE. So it takes and active and consistent desire to evolve the consciousness/ Soul through these natural forms of meditation. So this kind of experience is dependent on desire and such desires typically do not occur to a Soul until it has entered the final stages of the 3rd Stage Individuated and beyond. The experience of the gravity shift manifesting as the 'earthquake' feeling typically occurs all at once. And it continues for some time where the time itself is relative to the nature of each Soul. Generally speaking, this sense does not last very long because it does correlate to an expansion of consciousness in such a way that the expansion itself, signaled by this kind of experience, moves rapidly into the other stages that occur after this affect is sensed. Thus, the consciousness is then focused on these other stages, not the gravity shift itself as experienced in the earthquake feeling.

God Bless, Rad

Thank you, Rad.

Ellen
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #56 on: Jun 06, 2010, 08:57 AM »

Hi Heather,

Sure ...........that would be fine.

God Bless, Rad
mountainheather

« Reply #57 on: Jun 06, 2010, 07:51 PM »

Thanks Rad,
OK, here's what happened recently.
In the middle of giving a massage(its my work) I become aware of my attention going somewhere. It felt very natural, like I am entering a room that is at the top of my house that has always been there but I haven't visited for a long time.  I lightly thought, oh this is the third eye people talk about, it feels so simple, we all have this.   
Then I got that I wasn't really receiving information from here but actually broadcasting , radiating from here. I immediately heard BROADCAST LOVE, which I did and felt such tenderness and empathy for all life. That was the only feeling that accompanied the experience, other that some  gentle surprise and subtle amusement/amazement.  Then I felt my eyes relax, like I didn't need to use them to see, to penetrate, with them so much anymore, then as the day wore on I got that all of my senses could relax, I could rest them. 
It was very still and silent, just pure, completely still like a lake at twilight, I also at one point  heard/thought "people will strike/have struck you down for this",   but it didn't disturb me, I just felt like the awareness was connected to infinity, and everything was distant, my view objective, but there was love. 
Then I thought/heard this is my soul looking out.

Now that I am sharing it seems like it was like a wave, swelling and washing over me, a totally natural experience with no real beginning or end to it.
It feels like it was totally given by grace, like I had not set out to open my third eye that day or if it even is what people call the third eye. It was given like a mother gives to her children.
Now I am still aware I can go there if I choose to, but I need to align with, return to, adjust myself to , a loving intention FOR ALL before I can feel it, (which is what I do consciously when I am giving a massage, but get more distracted when I'm out and about in the world)

So, I am wondering if this is the "third eye" experience that you are describing her Rad. I thank you all for listening to my account.

In love and the ebb and flow , Heather
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #58 on: Jun 06, 2010, 08:17 PM »

Heather, thanks for sharing that, that was really beautiful to read about.

Dear Rad,
The strangest thing happened. The youtube post where swami kriyananda gave instructions for this practice (see reply 21 of this thread) had been erased and replaced by a new one. The instructions in this new reply are confusing to me.

Here's the new reply from "anandaworldwide" (bold mind). I appreciate any clarification!
Both are important (concentrating on the breath and on the mantra). The main purpose of the hong-sau technique is to develop deep calmness, by calming the breath and the mind. One should always concentrate on the breath, wherever one most notices it. If that is at the spiritual eye, then that is a good place to concentrate on the breath. Then, along with the breath, one should mentally say "hong-sau".

I'm not sure if this reply is actually from him by the way. It wasn't signed "swami kriyananda" which I noticed he tends to do.

You have suggested that I focus on the hong sau, and that over time the concentration will become naturally focused on the third eye itself. You also specifically said not to focus on the breath. This quote seems to put breath as a priority.

Thank you,
Ari Moshe
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #59 on: Jun 07, 2010, 08:21 AM »

Hi Heather,

"Then I thought/heard this is my soul looking out. Now that I am sharing it seems like it was like a wave, swelling and washing over me, a totally natural experience with no real beginning or end to it."

This is not the 3rd Eye Perception, or fusing with it. What you are sharing Heather is about a shifting of gravity within your consciousness from the current life ego, to your timeless Soul. Thus, the 'center' of your consciousness shifted from the immediacy of the current life ego, to your Soul itself. The words you shared above reflect this shift. And this occurred because of the concentration within your consciousness induced by the function of the massage work that you were doing. The transference itself from the ego to the Soul correlates to what you shared in the words 'like a wave, swelling, and washing over me'. And your Soul was the 'looking out' through the prism of the current life ego.

The perception of the 3rd Eye is very different than this. It is, in the end, perceived as a sphere within the forehead: between and just above the two physical eyes. The sphere has an outer ring of gold, the inner sphere is blue, and at it's very center a five pointed white star. In time, after the perception occurs, the Soul remembers by birthright how to fuse, merge, or pierce this 3rd Eye. And when that occurs the perceptions within consciousness involve, progressively, the universal spheres, the cosmic spheres, in which the nature of Creation itself is perceived and understood. Within this state of consciousness the Soul can be in 'communion' with different 'divine' entities who have various and different messages or teachings for the Soul. As this state of consciousness evolves it can finally perceive where the Created and Uncreated meet: where the 'nothing' becomes 'one'.

God Bless, Rad

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: