School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

1 2 meditation

Started by ari moshe, Feb 11, 2010, 07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mountainheather

QuoteThis reaction within you is based on the fact that in certain other lifetimes your Soul, relative to the desire to understand and embrace the universal, God/ess, has gotten fooled by false teachers and teachings. Within that, certain 'practices' that you tried in other lives in order to inwardly know and experience the inner Godhead, the inner Light, has lead to a state of psychological disintegration and the traumas that followed. These memories are of course rooted in your Soul structure, these memories residing now in your own individuated unconsciousness: Uranus. And it is these memories that become activated at times even as you sit to try natural meditations such as the 1/2. The  immediate affect of those memories when linked to any meditation, including natural ones like the 1/2, is to create a fear or sense of 'loosing control'. In turn that then creates the effect that you are sharing here. The only antidote of course is to know and remember the difference between true and natural teachings, and those that are not. In others words to a path that has been well traveled by countless other Souls who actual testimony as to the 'reality' of the practices themselves serves to evolve you beyond the fears rooted in your Soul. This is why things like the 1/2 natural method can be so effective. It is not only natural, Created by the Creator Itself, but does not require belonging to anything, anyone, or submitting to anything. It requires no belief of any kind. It only takes practice of the method itself. And that method, natural, has been part of the human DNA since it's origins.

Thank you Rad,

I am curious if this is common for others or if it is specific to my chart. If the latter, can I ask specifically about my chart here or should I arrange a reading? I would limit the questions to this meditation and Uranus.

Heather

Rad

HI Heather,

Since I did your chart before, privately, I of course had it in my files. So the answer was specific to you, and your chart. If you want to ask more about the meditation here it's fine with me.

God Bless, Rad

mountainheather

Hi Rad,
Well, thank you again, this is pivotal in my spiritual evolution, so I , in fact, don't quite know how to thank you, except by continuing to grow and giving back where I can.

My question is a bit layered, and I don't think you need me to post my chart, since you have it.  

I am combining the archetypes in order to understand what you have said.

Sn of Uranus (past trauma) in the first house (instincts, loss of life), in Sagittarius (living by natural law) conjunct the sn of the moon(past emotional security) also injured. 
Squaring  natal Uranus Pluto and mars in Virgo in the tenth ( ok, overwhelmed by too many layers there but I wonder if the meditation practice is symbolized by the Pluto in Virgo/pisces axis or the sag/ Gemini axis or both.
Oh and the fact that sn ruler, Jupiter is conjunct nn of Uranus , and natal lucifer this is the misleading teachings symbolism, but does it refer to ANY natural practices/teachings and again where is the godhead symbolism here?
Apologies my newbie studentness is showing here...

I can work out the resolution mostly from your and Steve's private readings but what I really want is to understand what symbolizes the meditation practice in this chart and what the square is describing. Or perhaps descibe to me what steps I take to break down specifically the uranus dynamics to understand from the ea perspective. I feel I could really learn something about combining archetypes with this. 

I'm pretty determined more than ever to dig my heels in and break through this obstacle to realizing and connecting with the inner godhead.
I am just filled with gratitude beyond words, and an intensified desire to learn ea!

Blessings, Heather

Rad

Hi Heather,

The Godhead symbolism, and meditation itself, is of course the archetypes of the 12th House, Neptune, and Pisces. You have Neptune in Scorpio conjunct your Ascendant, the S.Node of Mars is in Scorpio in your 12th House, which is conjunct your Moon in Scorpio in also in your 12th House. That S.Node of Mars is ruled by your Mars in Virgo in the 10th which opposes your Saturn, Chiron, and Ceres in Pisces in your 4th. Your Mars is conjunct Uranus and Pluto in the 10th which squares your S.Node in Sagittarius in your 1st which is also conjunct the S.Node of Uranus, and your N.Node in Gemini in your 7th which is conjunct your Lucifer and Jupiter, and the N.Node of Uranus. The desire for truth, and be Soul aligned with Natural Laws is reflected in the S.Node in Sagittarius. Your desire to connect to the Natural God/ess, the inner Godhead, is reflected in that and of course all the other symbols as above. The confusion of getting mixed up with false teachings and false teachers is also reflected in all of these symbols, and well as becoming disillusioned by intimate partners who 'appeared' to be something other than who their actual reality was/ is. In certain lives by 'believing' in false teachings and teachers this lead to intense cataclysmic moments of a traumatic nature when the actual reality of those false teachings, and teachers, were exposed. Same thing in intimate relationships when the actual reality of a certain partners was revealed.

Loss of life, in general, is not the first house. Loss of life is Scorpio, Pluto, and the 8th House. Early life endings, dying before one's natural time, is Mars as the lower octave of Pluto. So the natural First House is naturally inconjunct the 8th House. Aries is naturally inconjunct Scorpio. Thus, these archetypes can correlate to the early loss of life.

The healing/ antidote to all of these prior life dynamics is to align with Natural Laws, and Natural Teachings that are inwardly experienced, and provable, within yourself.

God Bless, Rad

mountainheather

Hi Rad,
QuoteThe Godhead symbolism, and meditation itself, is of course the archetypes of the 12th House, Neptune, and Pisces. You have Neptune in Scorpio conjunct your Ascendant, the S.Node of Mars is in Scorpio in your 12th House, which is conjunct your Moon in Scorpio in also in your 12th House. That S.Node of Mars is ruled by your Mars in Virgo in the 10th which opposes your Saturn, Chiron, and Ceres in Pisces in your 4th. Your Mars is conjunct Uranus and Pluto in the 10th which squares your S.Node in Sagittarius in your 1st which is also conjunct the S.Node of Uranus, and your N.Node in Gemini in your 7th which is conjunct your Lucifer and Jupiter, and the N.Node of Uranus. The desire for truth, and be Soul aligned with Natural Laws is reflected in the S.Node in Sagittarius. Your desire to connect to the Natural God/ess, the inner Godhead, is reflected in that and of course all the other symbols as above. The confusion of getting mixed up with false teachings and false teachers is also reflected in all of these symbols, and well as becoming disillusioned by intimate partners who 'appeared' to be something other than who their actual reality was/ is. In certain lives by 'believing' in false teachings and teachers this lead to intense cataclysmic moments of a traumatic nature when the actual reality of those false teachings, and teachers, were exposed. Same thing in intimate relationships when the actual reality of a certain partners was revealed.

Loss of life, in general, is not the first house. Loss of life is Scorpio, Pluto, and the 8th House. Early life endings, dying before one's natural time, is Mars as the lower octave of Pluto. So the natural First House is naturally inconjunct the 8th House. Aries is naturally inconjunct Scorpio. Thus, these archetypes can correlate to the early loss of life.

The healing/ antidote to all of these prior life dynamics is to align with Natural Laws, and Natural Teachings that are inwardly experienced, and provable, within yourself.

God Bless, Rad

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my personal chart. I will be seeing Patricia Walsh in Vancouver in February and will work on this with her then.
Thank you for breaking that down for me. I was in over my head trying to put together those symbols.

I am wondering now ... how did the 1/2 meditation come to Jeffrey, was it from on high, and/or practiced by other experienced meditators from a specific tradition? I heard you when you said that it is provable from within, but has it been practiced by any tradition(s) that would be meaningful for me to look at, as I learn to support my own verification of the practice (ie I'm a little skittish), or is it better to just allow the practice to inform me directly, and the breath to carry the anxiety...

THank you, Heather

Rad

Hi Heather,

The 1/2 is a natural form of meditation that is simply part of the natural structure of consciousness as created by the Creator. In other words, it has been part of the human being since humans have been humans. It precedes any invention of formal religions of any kind. There have been some forms of philosophy such as Taoism as manifested through Lao-Tzu that have this natural method as the foundation of their own meditations. This natural 1/2 method has manifested in different systems in which they replace the 1/2 with different words, for example Hong-Sau, yet it is essentially the same anyway: 1/2 = Hong/Sau. The thing to remember is that it is NATURAL. And because it is natural it is a 'fail safe' system in that you can not go to fast with it. It is simply based on the Soul's capacity and determination, desire, to concentrate upon the 1/2 as linked with the inhaling and exhaling breaths. Thus, it is this capacity to concentrate that is then the determinant of how fast the Soul is able to progress with it. The Soul, in essence, is in charge. You should now this because of your own underlying fear of loosing control, or going to fast.

God Bless,Rad

mountainheather

Thank you for supporting my desire to learn this Rad.
God Bless you, Heather

mountainheather

Hi Rad,
Another question has arisen. I have re read this thread and noticed the posting about the laya yoga and the sounds associated with each chakra. Is it possible to hear those sounds outside of the context of meditation?
I have been variably been having the roaring and ringing sounds persistently for the last two weeks in addition to the sensation of the earth moving. I have not been practicing laya yoga,  Being centered in the breath actually stabilizes the effects more than intensifying them. I am not looking for any medical advice of course, but I am wondering if the sensory changes you are describing in the shift is something that can be experienced outside of the practice.

Thank you, I am practicing the1/2 meditation now, and just really developing a regular scedule as you recommended.

Heather

Rad

Hi Heather,

Yes, those natural sounds that emanate from the chakras, lokas, can be heard outside of the practice of laya yoga. It is natural. Nothing to fear, nothing to 'treat'. It's like having a 'walkman' on but the 'walkman' are the sounds of the coming from the chakras. The sensation of the ground moving under your feet is also normal: this reflects a shift in the center of gravity within your consciousness: from the ego to the Soul. It is that transition that creates this effect. Remember you have your natal Pluto conjunct your Mars and Uranus in the 10th, and they are opposed your Saturn, Ceres, and Chiron in Pisces in the 4th. Quite a symbol for the Earth moving under your feet, eh ? Those symbols also mean that in other lives you had dedicated yourself to certain practices that opened all the doors to the chakras, and thus their sounds. And in those practices you also opened the door called the 'third eye'. When that door is opened it then progressively shifts the center of gravity, gravity is a Capricorn, 10th House, and Saturn archetype, from the ego, the 4th House, Cancer, the Moon and it's Nodes, to the Soul: Pluto. Look at your chart in this way. And because all that Virgo is squaring the Nodes of the Moon, and all the Pisces is also squaring those Nodes, you can see that you have arrived at this point before. It is at exactly the point you are now, that you were before in other times. In other times you became afraid of going further. Once you became afraid of going further you tried to completely close all the doors. You wanted to run from it. Thus, the 'skipped steps' in this context. Given the various transits now your Soul has determined to recover those skipped steps. And now that you are aligned with a natural way of mediation , time tested, there is nothing to fear except the fear itself.

God Bless, Rad

mountainheather

Hi Rad,

QuoteHi Heather,

Yes, those natural sounds that emanate from the chakras, lokas, can be heard outside of the practice of laya yoga. It is natural. Nothing to fear, nothing to 'treat'. It's like having a 'walkman' on but the 'walkman' are the sounds of the coming from the chakras. The sensation of the ground moving under your feet is also normal: this reflects a shift in the center of gravity within your consciousness: from the ego to the Soul. It is that transition that creates this effect. Remember you have your natal Pluto conjunct your Mars and Uranus in the 10th, and they are opposed your Saturn, Ceres, and Chiron in Pisces in the 4th. Quite a symbol for the Earth moving under your feet, eh ? Those symbols also mean that in other lives you had dedicated yourself to certain practices that opened all the doors to the chakras, and thus their sounds. And in those practices you also opened the door called the 'third eye'. When that door is opened it then progressively shifts the center of gravity, gravity is a Capricorn, 10th House, and Saturn archetype, from the ego, the 4th House, Cancer, the Moon and it's Nodes, to the Soul: Pluto. Look at your chart in this way. And because all that Virgo is squaring the Nodes of the Moon, and all the Pisces is also squaring those Nodes, you can see that you have arrived at this point before. It is at exactly the point you are now, that you were before in other times. In other times you became afraid of going further. Once you became afraid of going further you tried to completely close all the doors. You wanted to run from it. Thus, the 'skipped steps' in this context. Given the various transits now your Soul has determined to recover those skipped steps. And now that you are aligned with a natural way of mediation , time tested, there is nothing to fear except the fear itself.

God Bless, Rad

Wow, I am blown away by how precise EA is.
What a blessing of true love to be given directions home. Thank you.

QuoteAnd now that you are aligned with a natural way of mediation , time tested, there is nothing to fear except the fear itself.

Therein lies the work ahead. Thank you for your ongoing support.
Heather

ari moshe

Hi Rad,

I deeply appreciate any guidance you may be called to share. I don't feel I can do this on my own. Hopefully this may be supportive to others here as well. This seems to be an archetypal experience.

This post is coming from a feeling of being at a dead end. As I'm doing more ea work and showing up more in the world, I feel more and more like an inner wreck and I want it all to stop.

I feel the evolutionary necessity to sanctify and clean up my personal life very strongly, and yet I just don't feel like I can. (I have fallen out of my yoga practice- currently lacking the patience and motivation to take care of my body in general. I've been sleeping late, and while I've been showing up for my daily meditations, I am lacking in devotion and concentration.) My actions clearly imply that I don't want to try.

I see how this is THE very nature of my karmic resistance.

The inner response I get right now is "OK, so you don't want to change... then you'll be forced to." That is nothing too unusual for any soul to go through.

I thank God for the many blessings in my life, as I know I have many, and I have been given everything that I need- more than I can see from my little view from the well.
God bless,
Ari Moshe

Rad

Hi Ari,

Your Soul is running into, and against, a centuries old dynamic that is the cause of what you are sharing. And is all about your Soul's relationship to itself relative to a variety of expectations that it has had, and has, for itself. These expectations correlate to all kinds of 'should be's' most of which emanate from the spiritual dimensions of life. By setting up these should be's there have been many occasions, past and present, in which your Soul could not met them, or conform to them. In so doing this then created and led your Soul to have negative judgmental orientation, relationship, to itself. And, of course, this would all snowball to the point of your Soul just wanting to totally give up. With the Pluto transit in Capricorn and progressively squaring your natal Mars, from the crescent phase to the 1st quarter, yet another 'crisis in action' is at hand where that crisis is a result of your Soul's relationship to itself. One of the greatest wounds your Soul has carried into this life is in fact your own inner relationship to itself: Chiron retro in Taurus in your 9th, ruled by, of course, your Venus in Libra in the 2nd. Your natal Mars is ruled by that Venus.

The essence of all this is that your Soul has not felt 'worthy' enough to do the work that your Soul has done in other times because of this inner relationship to itself because of the 'should be's.' This then has created a inner feeling of not being pure enough, or clean enough, to do the work that your Soul is designed to do. In turn this has degenerated into a sense of futility, and, in turn, that would lead to cycles of completly giving up. All this is coming up again because of the Pluto, Soul, transit to your Mars. The 'solution' is simple: to do the very best you can do in any given day, and, of course, to adjust the nature of the 'should be's'. If you can only sit, say, for ten minutes in order to meditate then at least make those ten minutes as focused as possible. The same for the yoga. And the same for anything else that any given day requires. To do the best that you can do, and that's that. Don't compare anything to some external standard of what is 'right' and 'wrong'. The value is in the effort, and that is indeed what God judges us by.

And remember this: how 'things' feel now, and for all the reasons that create those feeling, WILL PASS. The Pluto transit squaring your Mars is a natural time to be reviewing life, and learning from that review. The lessons learned is such reviewing is then meant to be applied to the new and emerging next evolutionary cycle of your Soul's journey. The challenge now is not to allow yourself to get stuck in that reviewing to the point where you degenerate again into the psychology of futility, of wanting to simply give up.

God Bless, Rad

Wendy

Quote from: ari moshe on Feb 01, 2011, 01:16 AM
Hi Rad,

I deeply appreciate any guidance you may be called to share. I don't feel I can do this on my own. Hopefully this may be supportive to others here as well. This seems to be an archetypal experience.

This post is coming from a feeling of being at a dead end. As I'm doing more ea work and showing up more in the world, I feel more and more like an inner wreck and I want it all to stop.

I feel the evolutionary necessity to sanctify and clean up my personal life very strongly, and yet I just don't feel like I can. (I have fallen out of my yoga practice- currently lacking the patience and motivation to take care of my body in general. I've been sleeping late, and while I've been showing up for my daily meditations, I am lacking in devotion and concentration.) My actions clearly imply that I don't want to try.

I see how this is THE very nature of my karmic resistance.

The inner response I get right now is "OK, so you don't want to change... then you'll be forced to." That is nothing too unusual for any soul to go through.

I thank God for the many blessings in my life, as I know I have many, and I have been given everything that I need- more than I can see from my little view from the well.
God bless,
Ari Moshe

Thank you Ari Moshe for your courage and willingness to surrender your resistance publicly on this forum.  It is of great assistance to me and I'm sure to others.    

I also would like to the thank Rad and all the moderators and those who contribute to this forum.  I continue to learn so much, as well as continue to unwind my own resistance (you just helped me a great deal Ari).  It is especially helpful knowing, feeling the support from this community.

God Bless,
Wendy