Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pluto Evolutionary Axis and 6 Primary Chakras  (Read 1227 times)
Linda
Most Active Member

« on: Feb 23, 2010, 08:03 PM »

Jeff says that we see the law of the trinity in Pluto, South Node, and SN ruler --- similarly in Pluto's polarity point, NN, and NN ruler.

Putting these 3 and 3 together equals the six primary chakras. 

What chakras correspond to the above fundamental evolutionary axis, and its polarity?

Fascinating! 

Thank you.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Feb 24, 2010, 01:45 PM »

Hi Linda,

Jeff says that we see the law of the trinity in Pluto, South Node, and SN ruler --- similarly in Pluto's polarity point, NN, and NN ruler.

Putting these 3 and 3 together equals the six primary chakras. 

What chakras correspond to the above fundamental evolutionary axis, and its polarity?

Fascinating! 

Thank you.

The Root whose polarity is the Heart Chakra, the Sacral whose polarity is the Throat, and the Naval whose polarity is the Medulla/ Ajna.

Wolf also taught about the natural trinity as refectled in Chinese/ Taoist astrology too. The original I-Ching and it's 64 hexagrams are comprised of trigrams that are doubled. Two trigrams combined equal six. Linked with Taoist Astrology this creates, like a natal chart, a birth hexagram that has these two trigrams combined. And, at around mid-life, the lower trigram of the two becomes the top hexagram. This mirrors in Western Astrology the Uranus opposition to itself we all go through in our 40's. Each of the hexagrams has what are called a 'controlling' line, which is equal to the Western ascendant. These hexagrams can also be reduced to yearly hexagrams, monthly hexagrams, and daily hexagrams. It's simply a facinating system that goes back thousands of years. And does, indeed, reflect the natural law of the trinity, and evolution itself.

Rad
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Feb 24, 2010, 02:22 PM »

To recap:

Natal Pluto correlates to the Root Chakra
South Node - Sacral
SN Ruler - Naval

Pluto Polarity - Heart
North Node - Throat
NN Ruler - Medulla/Ajna

I found your reply extremely interesting Rad - thank you!
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Feb 24, 2010, 02:33 PM »

Hi Linda,

No. Those are not the correct correlations of the planets and the chakras. My answer was about the natural polarities of the chakras themselves as chakras, i.e. the natural polarity for the root chakra is the heart chakra. I have attached a diagram of the chakra system, the correct planetary correlations.

Rad

* chakras1.JPG (124.55 KB, 348x526 - viewed 231 times.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: