Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: checking my understanding of the Evolutionary States/Conditions  (Read 18998 times)
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #150 on: Apr 14, 2010, 11:58 PM »

Great answer Steve -- That was incredibly enlightening to read. Thank You so much! Just exactly the answer I was looking for and said just perfectly. Thanks again.
 (I'm smiling)
Love,
Dhyana
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #151 on: Apr 15, 2010, 12:15 AM »

I was told a story that if you put a green unripe banana in a bag with a fruit that is fully ripened that unripened banana will quickly ripen up just by osmosing the ripened-ness of the other fruit.

I actually did the fruit experiment, and it indeed worked..and quite fast actually.

This just came to mind after reading Steve's response.

Blessings
Dhyana
« Last Edit: Apr 15, 2010, 12:33 AM by Dhyana » Logged
stephen

« Reply #152 on: May 05, 2010, 01:01 PM »

Half this planet is starving but people are concerned about their own personal DNA getting activated in light bodies so they can get the hell out of here and leave the ignorant hungry to fend for themselves.  Sounds very spiritual to me.

Hi All,

I was just re-reading this thread, and when I read the above quote from Steve, I thought about an answer that came to me recently when I was trying to come to terms with my (up-to-that-point) inability to help my son with his anger issues.

I had thought (with a brief defeatist attitude): 'Well, this is his issue...he will have to work on this on his own later...after all, he choose to come to this incarnation with this issue.'  Then, I quietly asked within: 'He came to me as his parent...yet, I am making no headway...should I just resign myself to this...?'
  And, the answer came: 'What if he was a piece of your own Soul, fragmented off, and when you both died to your current forms, and so regained each other, would you not want that other section of your Soul to have grown as much as possible?'

Yes, of course I would.  This stuff is hard work (at least for me in this Incarnation).  I resolved to not give up, and sent out a prayer of thanks for that answer.

However, here's the real point of that personal story (a story which honestly shows my occasional self-defeatist attitude, and my selfishness).

After I received that answer, I was thinking about other Soul's evolution, and I suddenly understood that the idea applies to All Souls, since they are All fragments of my Soul, as I am fragments of their Soul, as we are ALL fragments of the One Soul, the Source.  So...to help ANY other Soul to evolve is to help yourself evolve.
  I actually had to sit down when I had this feeling/insight/realization (it was a bone-deep sense), and it was followed by a feeling of warmth, and peace and heavy silence.

I have read that concept before...probably even in the EA material, but it was just an idea to me.  This insight is what made it real for me.

I just wanted to share that on the off-chance that anyone had a comment on it, or it was of any use to anyone.

Blessings to everyone here,
Stephen
stephen

« Reply #153 on: May 13, 2010, 11:06 AM »

Hi,

Two questions, if I may...

Steve on Apr 05, 2010, 01:58 PM
The spiritual stage as a whole is a Neptune function, consensus is Saturn, and individuated is Uranus/Aquarius.

Would the Dimly Evolved Stage correspond to / be symbolized by Mars?  Mars correlates to a brand-new cycle of Evolutionary becoming; symbolizes instinctual nature...

adina on Mar 27, 2010, 11:51 AM
Virgo is very much at play here in the first stage spiritual.
2nd stage spiritual, which I think is co-ruled by Leo

Steve on Apr 11, 2010, 02:47 PM
2nd Individuated: Because of the underlying lingering insecurity, they will activate the Aquarian principle of like minded friends.

Steve on Jun 22, 2009, 03:37 PM
the spiritual state is a neptune phenomena.  The 1st stage is virgo-like within that, the 2nd is leo-like.

I am interested if other 'zodiac' archetypes relate / correspond to /symbolize other of the Evolutionary States.

Dimly Evolved State:
 1st - Taurus-like ?? (fixed, rooted self-identity) ??
 2nd - Aries-like  ?? (independence) ??
 3rd -

Consensus State:
 1st -
 2nd - Capricorn-like ?? (authority) ??
 3rd -  

Individuated State:
 1st - Gemini-like  ?? (knowledge) ??
 2nd - Aquarian-like
 3rd - Cancer-like ?? (self-acceptance) ??

Transition 3rd Individuate to 1st Spiritual:
 Sagittarius-like ?? (truth, synthesis) ??

Spiritual State:
 1st - Virgo-like
 2nd - Leo-like
 3rd - Pisces-like ?? (source) ??

Just some ideas above to perhaps awaken possible discussion on this.  It is really not accurate to distill an archetype to a single keyword, but the discussion might bear fruit, if any are interested.  Possibly multiple mappings per stage...

Blessings,
Stephen
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #154 on: May 18, 2010, 05:20 PM »

I'm just re-asking this question bc I wasnt sure if it got missed?

I have a quick question- if a teenager (or anyone, but esp a teenager, in this case) has had experiences of family members that have passed on, appear to them, and/or speak to them, while providing an important message of love --does that rule out some evolutionary states automatically?
(This isnt about Ashley)
Thanks,

Dhyana
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #155 on: May 18, 2010, 06:20 PM »

... In regards to the above post, anyone who feels they have something relevant to help clarify this question, point me in a certain direction or adding your thoughts,this would be very welcome and appreciated.
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #156 on: May 18, 2010, 09:13 PM »

I was just reading through this thread and I found this statement...
I was told a story that if you put a green unripe banana in a bag with a fruit that is fully ripened that unripened banana will quickly ripen up just by osmosing the ripened-ness of the other fruit.

I actually did the fruit experiment, and it indeed worked..and quite fast actually.

Dhyana, are you trying to say that if we get into a giant bag with a third stage spiritual soul, then we will turn enlightened? ... or at least yellow??

Grin

I have a quick question- if a teenager (or anyone, but esp a teenager, in this case) has had experiences of family members that have passed on, appear to them, and/or speak to them, while providing an important message of love --does that rule out some evolutionary states automatically?
(This isnt about Ashley)
Thanks,

To me, not innately so. I feel that could happen to anyone- but of course such an event would be important to listen to/take into account. Spiritual experiences, even positive messages about love are possible for any soul. (On a related note- most psychics/readers I have ever met in my life are (I think) are in the early/mid individuated state.)

Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #157 on: May 18, 2010, 10:06 PM »

I was just reading through this thread and I found this statement...

Dhyana, are you trying to say that if we get into a giant bag with a third stage spiritual soul, then we will turn enlightened? ... or at least yellow??

Grin

(This isnt about Ashley)
Thanks,

To me, not innately so. I feel that could happen to anyone- but of course such an event would be important to listen to/take into account. Spiritual experiences, even positive messages about love are possible for any soul. (On a related note- most psychics/readers I have ever met in my life are (I think) are in the early/mid individuated state.)

Hi Ari, LOL, -- in reference to the ripe banana -I felt it is more like it could speed one along quite a bit, (and perhaps have one strongly begin to ponder the deeper waters for those in earlier stages, u know, or atleast plant seeds that will germinate & grow in due time) if they saw the real thing in the flesh... ESPECIALLY if there is WILLINGNESS!

---------

and thanks for your thoughts on the question I had... i have had the same experience with the psychics -- i felt they were at those stages too.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 10:27 PM by Dhyana » Logged
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #158 on: May 18, 2010, 10:10 PM »

ps ari

for example, i think on this MB we are, in a way, put into the paper bag with a 3rd stage teaching, eh?

Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #159 on: May 18, 2010, 10:44 PM »

one more thing ari,

...And lately, I have just taken the entire concept of "enlightenment" and put it aside. sometimes the term itself just gets distracting. i'm sure you can relate to that.

Real Love,
Dhyana
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 10:47 PM by Dhyana » Logged
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #160 on: May 18, 2010, 10:57 PM »

Yes I do feel that way about being here. And btw, I was being 100% humorous about the whole enlightenment yellow thing... everyone knows that enlightened masters are orange!

I don't relate to that word very much any more either. EA, and life itself is teaching me that such idealizations are not helpful or realistic at all.

Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #161 on: May 18, 2010, 11:36 PM »

I totally knew that about u! Wink

thank you again ari

always love hearing from u sooooo much!

Namaste (in the REALEST sense!)
Dhyana

ORANGE, ur hysterical! Cheesy
mountainheather

« Reply #162 on: Jun 03, 2010, 10:37 AM »

Hi everyone,
Stephen mentioned something in this thread about the archetypes associated with the substages of the evolutionary states, and I am wondering where this information is.  I have looked at both Pluto 1 and Deva's book and only some of the substates related to archetypes are mentioned. I also searched this mb and nothing came up that aligns all archetypes and substages, if I've missed them could someone point me to where they are?  THanks, Heather
stephen

« Reply #163 on: Jun 03, 2010, 01:49 PM »

Quote from: Stephen
  I am interested if other 'zodiac' archetypes relate / correspond to /symbolize other of the Evolutionary States.

Just some ideas above to perhaps awaken possible discussion on this.  It is really not accurate to distill an archetype to a single keyword, but the discussion might bear fruit, if any are interested.  Possibly multiple mappings per stage...

Hi Heather,

I was interested in possible correlations myself, so I was actually just trying to stimulate discussion about that subject.  I have copied the lines from that post of mine above.  Those were just some ideas of possible correlations that I had, which is why I inserted all the question marks into the list...but the post went unanswered, so I just left it, really...

What do you think as per possible correlations?  The only ones that I have seen mentioned are an Aquarian principle associated with 2nd Individuated, the Virgo-like correlation to 1st Spiritual, and the Leo-like correlation with 2nd Spiritual.

adina on Mar 27, 2010, 11:51 AM
   Virgo is very much at play here in the first stage spiritual.
   2nd stage spiritual, which I think is co-ruled by Leo

Steve on Apr 11, 2010, 02:47 PM
   2nd Individuated: Because of the underlying lingering insecurity, they will activate the Aquarian
       principle of like minded friends.

Steve on Jun 22, 2009, 03:37 PM
    the spiritual state is a neptune phenomena.
     The 1st stage is virgo-like within that, the 2nd is leo-like.

Blessings,
Stephen

Quote from: Stephen
Would the Dimly Evolved Stage correspond to / be symbolized by Mars?  Mars correlates to a brand-new cycle of Evolutionary becoming; symbolizes instinctual nature...

Dimly Evolved State:
 1st - Taurus-like ?? (fixed, rooted self-identity) ??
 2nd - Aries-like  ?? (independence) ??
 3rd -

Consensus State:
 1st -
 2nd - Capricorn-like ?? (authority) ??
 3rd - 

Individuated State:
 1st - Gemini-like  ?? (knowledge) ??
 2nd - Aquarian-like
 3rd - Cancer-like ?? (self-acceptance) ??

Transition 3rd Individuate to 1st Spiritual:
 Sagittarius-like ?? (truth, synthesis) ??

Spiritual State:
 1st - Virgo-like
 2nd - Leo-like
 3rd - Pisces-like ?? (source) ??
mountainheather

« Reply #164 on: Jun 04, 2010, 10:34 AM »

Hi Stephen thanks for your reply. This is what I've been thinking if the zodiac and evolutionary states reflect natural law which is cyclic and imperfect then we would see this reflected here. Wouldn't it be simple if the total twelve substages were just simply following the twelve archetypes, starting with aries ending with pisces, but there seems to be another interface here.  (I've also wondered if the evolutionary states are reflected in the human development starting from birth  to death but thats another thread topic)

I'm going to look at  elements(earth air fire water) and the quality of the archetypes (fixed mutable cardinal) next to see what arises. Must go for now, thanks for the contact! Heather
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video