visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Septile Aspect

Started by Louie, Mar 15, 2010, 09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elen

Quote from: Ellen on Mar 26, 2010, 03:28 PM
Quote from: Louie on Mar 25, 2010, 08:55 PM
Ellen:

I have been pondering Stacie's post over the past couple of days and trying to relate it to my own past experiences.....I have a number of these septiles in my own chart, hence, my own selfish reasons for wanting to get to the bottom of the what they symbolize.

I do believe the United States was at a fork in the road as far as its response to the events of September 11th. I remember thinking at the time that a wonderful opportunity existed for the world to unite in our shared humanity as so many countries around the world offered their support and prayers. To this day, I wonder how things might be different if this country chose the path of peace and utilized the "goodwill" of the day to break down the barriers that exist amongst nations. I do believe this is the higher path symolized by the original conjunction of Pluto and Neptune in Gemini.

Unfortunately, the leadership at the time chose the alternative path of lies, violence and destruction. The question in my mind is what is going to get us off the current violent path and back on the peaceful track of engagement?

Hi Louie,

Thanks for your thoughtful response.  Yes, I agree about the higher path and I remember feeling so profoundly saddened and disappointed and outraged by the path our country chose.  I hope Stacie answers in more depth re: my post, as I think she would have some good insights with regard to your question.  My own thinking is that change comes one person at a time through inner healing work.  Yet at the same time, there is a need for enlightened leadership.  In democracies, we elect the leadership, so the greater the healing within each of us, the better chance for recognizing separating strategies and saying no to them.  

All for now,
Ellen

Rad

Hi,

If you remember at that time Gore was actually elected in your country by popular vote. And it was only through the your U.S. "Supreme" Court, which was and is Republican based for the most part, that they then installed Bush as your president. In so doing they invented legal justifications that haf no precedent at all. In fact, they said the actual reasoning that they used to justify the unjustifiable could not be used as any precedent for any future cases of like mind. This is a perfect example of the 'y' in the road that Stacie speaks of, and the consequences of a choice made at that juncture. Just think how different not only the reality would have been in your country, indeed the world, if in fact Gore was 'allowed' to be your president versus Bush.

Rad

Stacie

Hi Ellen,

I'm sorry for the delay.  Hard drive failed along with a couple other things needing attention. 

Yes, I do have an in-depth response for you on the question you raised about the relationship of fate and the Iraq War.  My brain has already gone to bed without me so I will post this at some point tomorrow.   

I'll say briefly though that I don't see the war in Iraq being an outcome of fate.  To me this was a conscious, premeditated choice.  Fate on the other hand is not something we can really plan, calculate or anticipate in any specific way--it pretty much coordinates it's own show.  Certain people within the Bush administration have been talking about invading Iraq years before 9/11.  In reality, the war in Iraq has zero connection to 9/11..zero...meaning the invasion was no counter-response at all.

I'll share an example tomorrow that connects to the Iraq war that illustrates the septile dynamic playing out.  I'll also be posting a chart for the pluto/neptune conjunction back from 1892 so we can reference our current transiting septile back to the original intentions of the cycle when it was initiated. 

God Bless,

Stacie

Elen

Quote from: Stacie on Mar 30, 2010, 05:57 AM
Hi Ellen,

I'm sorry for the delay.  Hard drive failed along with a couple other things needing attention. 

Yes, I do have an in-depth response for you on the question you raised about the relationship of fate and the Iraq War.  My brain has already gone to bed without me so I will post this at some point tomorrow.   

I'll say briefly though that I don't see the war in Iraq being an outcome of fate.  To me this was a conscious, premeditated choice.  Fate on the other hand is not something we can really plan, calculate or anticipate in any specific way--it pretty much coordinates it's own show.  Certain people within the Bush administration have been talking about invading Iraq years before 9/11.  In reality, the war in Iraq has zero connection to 9/11..zero...meaning the invasion was no counter-response at all.

I'll share an example tomorrow that connects to the Iraq war that illustrates the septile dynamic playing out.  I'll also be posting a chart for the pluto/neptune conjunction back from 1892 so we can reference our current transiting septile back to the original intentions of the cycle when it was initiated. 

God Bless,

Stacie

Thank you, Stacie.  I'm very much looking forward to your post.

Peace,
Ellen

ari moshe

Hi Stacy,

QuoteHi Ari,

It is true that when something is fated it will occur no matter what one does.  However, the role of fate and parameters therein is a relative phenomenon.  In the context of septiles, fate is operating with a specific focus to keep the soul aligned with the original intention reflected in the planets, relative to the phase those planets are in.  It is up to us to make the choice to do the work in the first place, and to follow through with the necessary effort to actualize the intention.  The dynamic of fate will be generating the necessary signposts, redirectors, motivators, etc. when they are needed.  If we are inwardly attuned to our soul's evolutionary intentions, whether this is totally conscious or not, we will tend to embrace or intuitively 'get the point' of what's being generated through the hand of fate and be more ready to cooperate with it.  If we are inwardly resisting our soul's intentions, there is the potential of trying to ignore the signposts and/or denying the predetermined parameters of what we can and can't do, essentially equalling a choice to do things the hard way.  I'll be back to answer your question Ellen..

Stacie

Thank you, that was very clear and helpful. I look forward to your inclusion of some chart examples!

Hi Rad,

QuoteHi,

If you remember at that time Gore was actually elected in your country by popular vote. And it was only through the your U.S. "Supreme" Court, which was and is Republican based for the most part, that they then installed Bush as your president. In so doing they invented legal justifications that haf no precedent at all. In fact, they said the actual reasoning that they used to justify the unjustifiable could not be used as any precedent for any future cases of like mind. This is a perfect example of the 'y' in the road that Stacie speaks of, and the consequences of a choice made at that juncture. Just think how different not only the reality would have been in your country, indeed the world, if in fact Gore was 'allowed' to be your president versus Bush.

Rad

1. Are you referring to Jan 2001, when bush was ruled to be the next president? Is the septile you refer to the same one we are about to explore: Pluto Neptune?

2. During that time- since the end of Dec 2000 till the end of January, Saturn in Taurus was stationing direct in a practically EXACT septile with the NN in Cancer. That north node was also conjunct the United States natal Sun. (If a 2 degree orb is valid for septiles, the United States Sun was also being septiled by transiting Saturn.) How does that fit into the picture?

3. What is the orb ea uses for a septile?

4. In the case of the 2000 elections absurdities, what is the fate that was destined to manifest as indicated by whatever septile(s) you are referring to? And in the end, how did that fate manifest itself, regardless of the choices that were made?

Thank you very much.
Ari Moshe

Rad

HI Ari,

"1. Are you referring to Jan 2001, when bush was ruled to be the next president? Is the septile you refer to the same one we are about to explore: Pluto Neptune?"

The chart I looked at was the USA natal chart, and the transits taking place at the time of the actual election in November, 2000. And, yes, the Neptune/ Pluto transits septile. In USA chart that then places the Neptune transit on the USA S.Node in Aquarius in the 9th. It is also inconjuncting the 2nd House Venus and Jupiter. The Pluto is in the 7th and opposed natal Uranus in the 1st, and inconjuncting the Sun in the 2nd.  The Moon was also in Aquarius on that day conjunct the USA natal Moon, and it's NATAL LUCIFER WHICH IS CONJUNCT THE USA'S MOON IN THE 10TH. The transiting Nodes had just shifted into the USA's 8th House, S.Node, and 2nd House, N.Node.

2. During that time- since the end of Dec 2000 till the end of January, Saturn in Taurus was stationing direct in a practically EXACT septile with the NN in Cancer. That north node was also conjunct the United States natal Sun. (If a 2 degree orb is valid for septiles, the United States Sun was also being septiled by transiting Saturn.) How does that fit into the picture?

All these symbols combined correlate to the actual reality of what had been, and continues to be, the progressive takeover of the USA's reality by the corporations. And that started with the deregulation of the financial industry, and Wall Street. It is this underlying reality that then dictated, to me, the 'fate' of the Pluto septile Neptune aspect that manifested when the U.S. Supreme Court not only violated it's own traditions and procedures, but then invented legal justifications for the decision to install Bush. This, to me, reflects the corruption of of the U.S. Supreme Court that is but a symptom of the almost total corruption that has taken place in the U.S.A. And the root of the corruption is the American form, corporate form, of capitalism. So the Neptune transit on the U.S.A S.Node in the 9th reflects that court decision that was defined by the 'needs' of the corporate reality: the Pluto transit in the 7th. The transiting Nodes of course reflect this corporate reality, and the corruption therein.

3. What is the orb ea uses for a septile?

I personally use 3 degrees. I know Wolf used 2 degrees.

4. In the case of the 2000 elections absurdities, what is the fate that was destined to manifest as indicated by whatever septile(s) you are referring to? And in the end, how did that fate manifest itself, regardless of the choices that were made?

The 'fate' was determined by choices that had been made prior to the actual election. The root in those prior choices all revolved around deregulating the financial industry, and Wall street. That root issue, to me, is the cause of everything that else that has happened in the USA including the utter corruption of your media. Remember the media's role in helping Bush get installed. Remember how they treated Gore versus Bush in the run up to the election. I remember reading that 75% of all media stories about Bush were positive, and 75% of all stories about Gore were negative. This reflects the corruption of the media because the corporations who own your media of course hire the soulless goons that will do their bidding. So the 'fated' event, to me, came down to the essential role that the Supreme Court played in acting out the agenda of the corporations. And that then set in motion an entirely different reality: the difference betwee the reality that would have occurred if Gore had been your president versus Bush.

Look at the natal Pluto in the USA's natal chart in the 9th which is opposed by it's Mercury retrograde in Cancer in the 3rd. This is not only a perfect symbol for the 'corporate media' but also the propaganda that is issues on behalf of the corporations. Then look at the ruler of the Mercury: the Moon in Aquarius in the 10 WHICH IS CONJUNCT LUCIFER. Not to much more needs to be said about that. It should speak for itself.

Rad