Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pluto ruling more than 1 house?  (Read 2025 times)
stephen

« Reply #15 on: Apr 30, 2010, 11:43 AM »

Hi All,

"By caring in the depths of my being, I would lead you to be more than you are."

I got a bit stuck on thinking on this, and it was just a-runnin' through my head.

And, thinking about this quote opened up for me this thought path (which assumes a level of self-awareness on the part of the 'you' in the following).  I felt that it might be of interest to the board.  I am sorry if it is not.

When you are cared for, over time, you begin to care more about yourself.  As you learn to care more about yourself, you can then become able to care more for others.  As you care more for others, you are apt to be more aware of when you cause emotional pain to others.  When you happen to cause pain to others, you may then feel this pain yourself...for you have hurt someone...and you care.  This might be called the First Pain, feeling the pain when you cause another to feel pain.

As you feel more of the First Pain, through hurting others, you start to analyze where in your life you are habitually causing this pain, and what actions of yours are directly causing this pain to others...through insensitivity, through ignorance, through lack-of-acceptance, through intolerance, through arrogance, through oh so many possible ways.  When you start to uncover these traits in yourself, it can cause you pain to see yourself in this light.  This might be called the Second Pain, feeling the pain of seeing one's self in a more real way.

As you feel more of the Second Pain, through a clearing self-perception, you might start to analyze where in the past your similar habits, actions and traits have caused pain to others.  As your clarity and self-honesty increases, your ability to spot those past events increases as well, and this might be called the Third Pain, the clear knowledge that you have hurt others many times in the past, and did not even know it!

As you feel more of the Third Pain, and do not shy away from the increasing clarity and insight into your own motivations, and can maintain honesty and integrity of purpose, you might suddenly ask yourself, 'If I was causing such pain in the past, and did not even know it!, then in a year or two, will I look back upon my current actions, and recognize that I am causing pain to others now and DO NOT EVEN SEE IT!'  This might be called the Fourth Pain, the knowledge that your current actions are causing others (and yourself) emotional pain that goes unrecognized, even in your current increasing state of awareness.

This Fourth Pain might then lead you to question your every action, not knowing if that action is correct or is causing yourself or another problems/pain/lack of abiliy to easily follow their path.  Your every action might then be judged before being implemented, causing a 'Paralysis of Analysis' which might be called the Fifth Pain, instability in your own self, 'Who am I, really?'

However, the Fifth Pain might lead to the following: instead of having a 'reactive' consciousness, as before, wherein you react to each life event/circumstance/crisis, you might move into having a more 'active' consciousness, wherein you choose through a deliberate application of your own free will what your action will be in response to each life occurrance.  This might then lead to the Sixth Pain, the assumed inability to break out of your own habits just through the application of your own free will, and the Seventh Pain, wherein you have the strength to break away from your previous self, but your life circumstances and others in your life are perceived to be holding you back.

Then, in breaking out of your own boundaries and viewing the world (and those you are sharing it with) through diminishing and clearing filters of perception, might come the Eighth Pain, as the resultant disillusionment which that 'true view' can possibly bring.

Which might bring on the Ninth Pain, 'Who can I share this new view of the World with?'

That's actually as far as I traveled down that particular thought path, so far.  It is most likely a regurgitation/merging of many things I have read.  Yes, the orientation is on the pain which leads to the awakening, rather than deeply commenting on the various awakenings themselves.  (My 6H Virgo Pluto opposing 12H Pisces Moon/Jupiter/Chiron...??)

So, once again, what a great quote (Thanks Jane!):

"By caring in the depths of my being, I would lead you to be more than you are."

God'dess Bless,
Stephen

Smiley
« Last Edit: Apr 30, 2010, 11:52 AM by stephen » Logged
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #16 on: Apr 30, 2010, 01:42 PM »

Stephen,

Perfect!  That is exactly how I have felt!  Thank you for sharing this.

Wishing you well,
Ellen
PamS

« Reply #17 on: Apr 30, 2010, 01:53 PM »

Hi Jane,

yes welcome....  my experience has been with astrology schools, people of the same ilk seem to be drawn towards the specific teachers.  I have loved astrology since I was a kid, i still read any book that come out.  I never had a fixed idea of what astrology was so when I found Jeffreys book in the early 90's i was like wow this is the stuff I really want to go deep into.  I have never had a reading from anyone, but my intuition said that he was the right person to read for me and I was right.  My chart too is 8th house full to the brim, with pluto 8th house square the nodes - the ruler of my NN in the 8th house everything goes back to that fate and life experience of Scorpio and the 8th house....  Why im telling you all this is that most of us here who  have been drawn to the work of EA have had similar experiences.  Different teachers for different souls and this school seems to draw Plutonian people... so welcome! 

blessings,

pam
stephen

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2010, 10:38 AM »

Stephen,

Perfect!  That is exactly how I have felt!  Thank you for sharing this.

Wishing you well,
Ellen

Hi Ellen,

You are very welcome!  It really seems to help to know others are in the same feeling-circumstances internally.

Many Blessings on Your Path,
Stephen

Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video