Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: When is healing possible, not possible?  (Read 3651 times)
Steve
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2010, 08:35 PM »

Ari

HOW can one know for them self for absolute certainty the actual nature of a physical condition?

One of the reasons Wolf "got the job" to bring EA forth around the planet is because his Soul is of a level of evolution at which it sees directly into the Souls of others, discerning their actual natures, life lessons, past and future.  He did not need a birth chart to see someone's evolutionary signature.  He is not the only person with that capacity.  But it is a very low percentage of humans (probably 5% or less).

The answer to your question, to me, is, unless the person reading the chart has the capacity to peer directly into the Soul, you can not know with absolute certainty the actual nature of a physical condition. 

Taking that a step further, there is very little one can know of ANYTHING in human life with absolute certainty.  We WANT to know with absolute certainty because a) anything less that total certainty creates feelings of insecurity (which is why people join religious groups that promise absolute certainty about the future and the salvation of people who join their group), and b) we don't want to do anything that is going to hurt or mislead another based on false information or conclusions, thus we want to make sure we are correct.

And yet, we can't really know much with certainty, and we have to act anyway, with whatever information we can find, feel, and intuit.  The possibility of being wrong is inherent.  We have to consider that even if I wind up saying or doing something "wrong", that error itself is part of intended, necessary Soul lessons - there is no other way it could be.   Thus in the bigger picture it's not wrong. 

As a side note, continuing with something I said earlier, I concluded at one point that the development of EA required a Soul who had the capacity to directly see the Soul in people without needing a birth chart.  That's because this person could then refine and tweak the system, to get the conclusions reached from the chart to match the conclusions reached from peering directly into a person's Soul.

A major point of the development of EA was to create a way that those of us who can not directly see into the Soul (most of us) can see the workings and intentions of the Soul through the birthchart, by understanding the EA system.  Wolf called this a gift to humanity from Yogananda's guru Sri Yukteswar, who he called a galactic astrologer. 

What I've found through working with the EA system for a number of years is it continually requires me to deepen myself, to do the work on myself. My ongoing insights come mainly from contemplation and intuition as I deepen myself, understand more about myself, my limits, patterns, and evolutionary intentions.  Past a certain point it is not about memorizing more information.  It is about internalizing, integrating, assimilating what has already been ingested, at deeper and deeper levels.  That's what the work of EA is really about.  Its a metaphysical path of spiritual growth.  As we grow we are better able to help our friends and clients.
Steve

JJ

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2010, 11:00 PM »

I've been "offline" for a week myself and it is wonderful to return and see how this discussion has progressed!

Ari, I am happy to hear that you were able to connect with your client in a meaningful way and give her advice towards developing that 2nd house node. It's about discipline and self-sufficiency with saturn and the node in the second house. The second house is about creating boundaries for self and learning to care for self by cultivating and preserving one's resources at many levels. It sounds like your client benefited from what you shared.

I think an interesting aspect of this discussion that relates to what both Steve and Adina were saying is that both the indigenous systems of medicine from India and China focused on self-cultivation and self-knowledge as the source of health. So as Adina said, our intention to know God and connect to God can help us to move through life, and having some kind of practice to facilitate that connection is important. Qigong, meditation and yoga are part of the "medical systems" of India and China because they are the means to establish and maintain that direct connection to Self/God within. Interestingly, the definition of health in both of these traditions is defined as our ability to remain "established in our nature," while disease is defined as the result of acting against our own wisdom.

From trusting in our connection to source, as Steve said, we sometimes go through things that may seem backwards when seen through certain Christian or new-age filters, but our connection with our deepest Self can assure us internally that we are on the path that is meant for us to continue our evolution at a soul level. It may look like we are failing, but we know that the experience is enriching or challenging us in unimaginable ways.

Thank you to everyone for this discussion. I will keep it short this time.

JJ
stephen

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2010, 02:41 PM »

Thanks for the information in this thread, everyone.

Too many good points to respond to here.
But, if I may, two questions on the following, Steve?

...because his Soul is of a level of evolution at which it sees directly into the Souls of others, discerning their actual natures, life lessons, past and future.  He did not need a birth chart to see someone's evolutionary signature.  He is not the only person with that capacity.

Did he require their physical presence (and attention on the issue at hand)?...or could he do this remotely - as in during a phone call...or even asynchronously - through email or snail-mail when they were not even aware of when he would be doing the reading?

What I've found through working with the EA system for a number of years is it continually requires me to deepen myself, to do the work on myself. My ongoing insights come mainly from contemplation and intuition as I deepen myself, understand more about myself, my limits, patterns, and evolutionary intentions.  Past a certain point it is not about memorizing more information.  It is about internalizing, integrating, assimilating what has already been ingested, at deeper and deeper levels.  That's what the work of EA is really about.  Its a metaphysical path of spiritual growth.  As we grow we are better able to help our friends and clients.

What methods do you personally use to 'deepen' yourself?  Is this a good idea for a new thread, if you (and/or others) are inclined to share that?

Blessings, and thanks all,
Stephen
stephen

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2010, 02:52 PM »

Welcome back Adina!
Many Bright Blessings to You...

Sometimes we’re going to get eaten by the lion,  Cry  and sometimes we’re going to be the one feasting on the filet.  Grin

I love that!  In Martial Arts class during sparing bouts, we used to say, 'Sometime you get the Bear...and sometimes the Bear gets you.'

The bottom line that JWG always went back to were the words of Jesus to seek God first, put God first, and what you need will be given to you. And that seeking needs to be sincere and consistent. Such a simple concept; and yet if we’re honest with ourselves, it’s much harder to pull off. But as JWG ALSO said many times, “The value is in the effort.” 

In the 'How to Know God' lecture, JWG says 'Ask not what God can do for you, but what you can do for God.'

If you are in 1st Spiritual, or on 3rd Individuated/1st Spiritual cusp, would that focus ('put God first' 'do for God...') cause Skipped Steps, in that you have 'accelerated past your level' so to speak?

Blessings, and Thanks,
Stephen
bluesky
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2010, 03:13 PM »

Re: Steven's question (part of his last post):

"If you are in 1st Spiritual, or on 3rd Individuated/1st Spiritual cusp, would that focus ('put God first' 'do for God...') cause Skipped Steps, in that you have 'accelerated past your level' so to speak?"

I like this question, and would like to make a comment for feedback (since I have been contemplating something similar for a while now):

It seems to me that if the major struggle for a 1st spiritual is to bring the ego (the moon in the chart) in line with the soul, then maybe that implies that the ego went through massive development during the individuated phases...in order for the ego to exhaust as many separating desires as possible before it could be put into "service" during the spiritual stage.

is this the case? is there ever a case when a 1st spiritual would have to go back and "do" individuated work (ego) in order to bring it to culmination? if this is so, then, beyond symbols and the chart, are there life circumstances that would characterize such scenarios?

now that I think of it, I would also like to ask if something similar may happen to an individuated stage person who may have not fully internalized the positive aspect of the consensus process, ie. managing life and functioning, etc.

Thanks!
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2010, 08:03 AM »

HI Bluesky,

"It seems to me that if the major struggle for a 1st spiritual is to bring the ego (the moon in the chart) in line with the soul,".....................

The ego does not exist of itself as something separate from the Soul. The ego in all of us is a reflection of what is going on within any of our Souls ... so the issue is never one of bringing the ego in line with the Soul.

Rad
bluesky
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2010, 08:45 AM »

Rad,

thanks for your response.
stephen

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2010, 10:43 AM »

Steve,

Steve,
  What methods do you personally use to 'deepen' yourself?  Is this a good idea for a new thread, if you (and/or others) are inclined to share that?

I am asking this with the deepest respect...and from the point of view of wanting true help on this same subject...

Blessings,
Stephen
stephen

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2010, 10:48 AM »

If you are in 1st Spiritual, or on 3rd Individuated/1st Spiritual cusp, would that focus ('put God first' 'do for God...') cause Skipped Steps, in that you have 'accelerated past your level' so to speak?

Is this question not applicable/answerable/appropriate...?

Blessings,
Stephen
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2010, 01:32 PM »

Hi Stephen

I think I can answer this question, if it is ok if I jump in on this thread, very respectfully ...

"If you are in 1st Spiritual, or on 3rd Individuated/1st Spiritual cusp, would that focus ('put God first' 'do for God...') cause Skipped Steps, in that you have 'accelerated past your level' so to speak?"

I think the desire to put "God first" cannot, by its inherent nature, be the cause of skipped steps. Neither can the desire to know God cause skipped steps, whatever the evolutionary condition is. I think this is because the "nature" of God is radically different than that of anything existing within the manifested creation, and hence, the relation between the Soul and God is different by nature from whatever any other relation; and further, because the purpose of the complete evolutionary journey is precisely to return to God. This is why God can be known (this knowledge is of course inherently limited) and can cause the desire to put God first, at any stage of evolution.

What I think can cause skipped steps are dynamics linked with any idea about God, which in reality is different from God.

Hope this serves

God Bless,

Gonzalo

Steve
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2010, 04:20 PM »

Hi Stephen

...because his Soul is of a level of evolution at which it sees directly into the Souls of others, discerning their actual natures, life lessons, past and future.  He did not need a birth chart to see someone's evolutionary signature.  He is not the only person with that capacity.

Did he require their physical presence (and attention on the issue at hand)?...or could he do this remotely - as in during a phone call...or even asynchronously - through email or snail-mail when they were not even aware of when he would be doing the reading?

Wolf did not require physical presence.  The Soul is beyond time and space.  Its a matter of tuning in to the unique vibration of that particular Soul.  Souls who have that capacity, those who have aligned themselves with doing God/Goddess intent, do not abuse that capability.  They know by what feels right when they are "supposed to" look into a Soul, and when they are violating natural law by doing so.

It all comes down to desire and choice.  As one develops increasing desire to know the truth, to grow, to be willing to embrace change when it comes along, these develop patterns of living.  Its about overcoming resistance to change and learning to cooperate with necessary and intended change.

An old yogic saying comes to mind:
"Sow a thought, reap an act
Sow an act, reap a habit
Sow a habit, reap a character
Sow a character, reap a destiny"

We have all been sowing thoughts that haven't taken us where we really want to go for a long long time.  Thus habits and character that no longer serve us are deeply embedded.  That is why it so difficult to change.

You can not change your past.  In reality there IS no past, there is only Now.  We carry the past within us and recreate it anew in each present moment through making the same choices again and again in the present moment that we have made in the past.   When we repeat the past choices in the present moment we deepen the habit of doing it that way, and we insure that our futures will be very similar to our pasts, since we are basically doing the same things.

The only moment we can change is THIS moment, right now.   We change this moment by making a different choice in it than the habitual ones we unconsciously tend to make  The hold of the subconscious, pulling in past emotions, traumas, memories, is always strong.  Things we have "learned" that we accept as still true. 

Changing deeply embedded patterns is not easy.  It takes tremendous sustained effort.  (The delusion that it can be some way other than that is one of the things about a lot of contemporary "spirituality" that to me doesn't really serve people well.  It is NOT easy to change.  It can be done, it takes a lot of effort).

This is where the Virgo archetype comes in - to learn that
- the value is in the effort
- the effort must be step by step, little by little
- at times (Cancer archetype) it will be necessary to take two steps forward, one step back, to integrate the changes I am assimilating

The deep determination to break free from the hold of the past patterns is the desire nature that leads to ever deepening self.  When "Pluto" appears, to make the decision to cooperate with its intentions rather than resist, deny, avoid, make justifications or rationalizations.    It goes back to what Rad said to you this morning, Stephen, "to be totally and utterly honest about ourselves in every way."

And I'd add to that, to be totally and utterly KIND to ourselves also, as we do this.  Because it is not easy, and many times we will fall short of what we wanted to do, or even feel its impossible TO do at this time.   Thus again, developing the will power and determination, step by step, to keep walking the path, no matter how long it may take.  To pick myself up when I fall down and get back on the path, one more time, over and over.
Steve

stephen

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2010, 08:40 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

it is ok if I jump in on this thread, very respectfully ...

Always Ok to jump in...  Your insight is always welcome and appreciated.

I think the desire to put "God first" cannot, by its inherent nature, be the cause of skipped steps. Neither can the desire to know God cause skipped steps, whatever the evolutionary condition is. I think this is because the "nature" of God is radically different than that of anything existing within the manifested creation, and hence, the relation between the Soul and God is different by nature from whatever any other relation; and further, because the purpose of the complete evolutionary journey is precisely to return to God. This is why God can be known (this knowledge is of course inherently limited) and can cause the desire to put God first, at any stage of evolution.
  What I think can cause skipped steps are dynamics linked with any idea about God, which in reality is different from God.

This is an excellant way to look at this...thank you very much for this teaching.

Blessings,
Stephen
stephen

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2010, 08:42 AM »

Hi Steve,

Thank you for this knowledge.  Simply, it went into my heart.

Its a matter of tuning in to the unique vibration of that particular Soul.  Souls who have that capacity, those who have aligned themselves with doing God/Goddess intent, do not abuse that capability.

Is this an inherent Soul-trait, which you either have been given...or have not?  Or, is this a capacity in all Souls, which can be increased in those who have 'aligned themselves with doing God/Goddess intent'?  This would seem to be invaluable for truly helping a Soul during counseling.
  Can such a trait be increased by diet, body-cleansing, hong-sau meditation, etc...  Any pointers on this?

Sorry if I seem dense on this...a little background, if I may.  I am prone to going way overboard on things, and not knowing when 'enough is enough.'  I have in the past for a long stretch of time awoken at 4am, did an hour of 4-4 meditation (breath in for 4-count, hold full for 4, breath out for 4, hold empty for 4, etc... I timed the 4-count with internal repetitions of the Gayatri), then did an hour of self-Reiki (with a 2-min time-chime), practiced one-pointed awareness through the day (as much as possible), during that time ate nothing but an organic non-meat diet, exercised bi-weekly with 'Energy Staff' technique, cleansed with water internally every third day, did liver-flushes each weekend, etc, etc...

So, I am asking from the point of view of being prone to overdo things...is the above listed kind of a regimen necessary to awaken this type of  intuition?  I want to keep in mind your "And I'd add to that, to be totally and utterly KIND to ourselves also, as we do this."

Thanks again.

Blessings,
Stephen

adina

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2010, 09:26 AM »

Hi Stephen,

Hope you don't mind me popping in here on this discussion. Steve's explanation was excellent! 

Is this an inherent Soul-trait, which you either have been given...or have not?  Or, is this a capacity in all Souls, which can be increased in those who have 'aligned themselves with doing God/Goddess intent'?  This would seem to be invaluable for truly helping a Soul during counseling.
  Can such a trait be increased by diet, body-cleansing, hong-sau meditation, etc...  Any pointers on this?

As I understand it, this capacity is really a function of evolution / expansion of consciousness itself, and one that is the development of intuition as Yogananda described it in the Gita. One can BE "aligned with doing God/Goddess intent" and still not have that capacity. As far as Wolf originally explained it (and I understand it), this can BEGIN to happen sometime in 1st stage spiritual, and then this increases as one's consciousness expands, to the point that someone like Krishna, Jesus, Yogananda, could see ALL the lifetimes of the souls they helped. Within this, of course, effort must be made TO expand one's consciousness, which results, then, in increasing degrees of this capacity; i.e., from seeing one or two pertinent lifetimes, to being able to see all, but only, those lifetimes that are pertinent to the current life, to ALL lifetimes that the Avatars can see.

Still, as always, the underlying "condition" for any capacity is simply to desire God first, to seek God first, then one develops / is given the capacities necessary for their own evolution and their particular "mission" on behalf of and as defined by God'dess.

Blessings,
Adina
stephen

« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2010, 09:46 AM »

Quote from: Rad
Re: Synthesis
May 09, 2010, 08:56 AM
All Souls, all of us, have egos...  That is indeed the way the Creator created the nature of consciousness from an individualized perspective.  ...it is how the individualized consciousness, Soul, is orientated to the egos that it creates from life to life.  And, of course, it is the nature of that orientation that correlates, in the end, to the very evolution of the Soul in the first place...

Quote from: gonzalo
May 11, 2010, 08:25 AM
  Is this because the ego embodies the illusion of being separate and distinct from anything else, the wave as separated from the ocean? … being such illusion maintained by the desire to separate? … and that, then, the ego the Soul creates from life to life reflects the extent up to which this illusion and the desire that supports this illusion, are operating?

Yes ..........exactly .....
Rad

Quote from: Heather
May 12, 2010, 10:35 AM
  So the soul can use the ego to further its separating desires or as a way of returning to the source, but ultimately it is the desire (returning or separating) of the soul that determines how the ego will be directed... the soul is the driver so to speak, and the ego is the vehicle that  follows what the soul decides based on where it is at in its evolutionary journey, and as we evolve we decide to use our vehicle to go home... simplistic, but is this about right?

Yes, this is exactly right. In the end all natural truths are simple.
God Bless, Rad

Quote from: Rad
Re: When is healing possible, not possible?
May 12, 2010, 08:03 AM
The ego does not exist of itself as something separate from the Soul. The ego in all of us is a reflection of what is going on within any of our Souls ... so the issue is never one of bringing the ego in line with the Soul.

Ah-ha,

The Ego is the reflection of the Soul...and that is why we can tell so much about a person from their actions, their ego-traits...and that is also why we can even discern the Evolutionary State of a person's Soul at all...?!  (Light going on!)

Is that right?

Blessings,
Stephen
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video