School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

idea for practice thread

Started by Elen, May 13, 2010, 09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elen

Quote from: Dhyana on May 25, 2010, 10:04 PM
Hi All,

I wanted to ask if there is anything else that I can possibly provide to the group, that would help put the finishing touches on our discovery of Ashley's EA stage? I welcome any suggestions. And the more specific, the better, bc it helps to keep me focused and not go too far off, or over do it, as I have noticed I have done as I followed myself through this thread.

Another thing I wanted to mention, is that Ashley's mother has just today, sent me Ashley's bio, as she see's it through her eyes. I can copy and paste it on here (only changing the names) if you all felt it would still be useful?. Much of it is what we already know, but coming from her mother, there may be more you can pick up? Her mother explained to me, that she was not done answering all my questions, but that this (what she already sent me so far) was the start of it.

Let me know..
Dhyana

Hi Dhyana,

Perhaps it would be helpful to repeat Linda's survey - see where people are at right now.  That is one thought.  Another thought is, is there anything more you feel that you need from us in terms of fine tuning Ashley's stage - any specific questions/areas to clarify/etc.?

Peace,
Ellen

Elen

Here is my update of Linda's survey:

Ari -1st individuated

Bluesky - 1st Ind moving towards cusp of 2nd Ind

Dhyana - 1st Ind cusp

Ellen - 1st Ind

Heather - 3rd Consensus/1st Ind

Linda - 1st Ind

Lucius - ?

Pam - ?

Stephen - ?

Steve - 1st Ind

Upasika - 1st Ind (possibly cusp 3rd Consensus/1st Ind)

bluesky

Ellen,

I had put Ashley in 1st individuated, but mainly based on process of elimination. I think her desire for a close bond could be indicative of moving towards the 2nd individuated - finding a "like-minded" soul.

Elen

Quote from: bluesky on May 26, 2010, 05:50 PM
Ellen,

I had put Ashley in 1st individuated, but mainly based on process of elimination. I think her desire for a close bond could be indicative of moving towards the 2nd individuated - finding a "like-minded" soul.

Hi Bluesky,

Thanks.  I'll modify the survey.  Sorry I missed it.

Ellen

Steve

hi

Quote from: bluesky on May 26, 2010, 05:50 PM
Ellen,

people in 1st stage indiv are also going to feel a desire for like minded connection - someone who can understand them the way they really are, not the way they feel they have to act.   All Indiv stages are an Aquarian archetype.

Dhyana

Hi Ellen,
Hi Everyone,

I actually wasn't stating that I see her as 3rd consensus/1st indv. cusp -- I was just toying around with the idea the other day. One of the reasons that I do not feel she is on the cusp of 3rd/1st indv anymore is that I can see that there are not really too many remnants left in her for wordly success. She just wants to be herself...know herself (even if right now it is through others, and the comparing with others).  I actually have concluded that she is in the 1st individuated stage. Especially after reading her mother's bio of her... That kind of solidified it for me. I don't have really any doubt about that as it stands right now. I have been communicating with the both of them the last two days and 1st individuated is fitting in so perfectly as we interact.

Do you guys want me to post  it on here now? --the mothers bio of Ashley?
Please LET ME KNOW if you want it on hre now.
Dhyana

Dhyana

... i can also just send it as a private inbox message to each of you for your own reading.

in fact, i think i like that idea better bc it is a little more respectful of her privacy.  she/they (mother/ashely) said she does not mind me sharing it with the class, but the world wide web might be a little different, now that i think about it. so anyone who would like to take a look at it, just let me know, and i will send it to ur inbox on this MB. how does that sound?

Dhyana

..just added to my post about why I see her 1st indivduated, in case you read it before.  FYI

Dhyana

UPDATED

Quote from: Ellen on May 26, 2010, 05:44 PM

Ari -1st individuated

Bluesky - 1st Individuated

Dhyana - 1st Individuated

Ellen - 1st Individuated

Linda - 1st Individuated

Lucius - ?

Pam - ?

Stephen - ?

Steve - 1st Individuated

Upasika - 1st Individuated (updated after being informed by Upasika)

Dhyana

NEWest UPDATE
Quote from: Dhyana on May 27, 2010, 12:46 AM
UPDATED

Quote from: Ellen on May 26, 2010, 05:44 PM

Ari -1st individuated

Bluesky - 1st Individuated

Dhyana - 1st Individuated

Ellen - 1st Individuated

Linda - 1st Individuated

Lucius - ?

Pam - ?

Stephen - ?

Steve - 1st Individuated

Upasika - 1st Individuated

Dhyana

Hi All,

If you would like me to send you a copy of Ashley's Bio, written from her mother's perspective, please make a request by writing me a personal inbox message here on the MB. I would be more than happy to send it to anyone who feels they would like to take a look.

Thank You
Dhyana

Dhyana

Hi All,
Please note the addition I made, at the bottom of this post that I had written a day or so ago--

Quote from: Dhyana on May 25, 2010, 10:51 PM
...actually, there were a couple things in what her mother wrote, we didnt know, or that the story went a little different... but what I meant in saying that above, is that I am not sure if it will help further clarify her EA stage --but it might?
let me know...

ADDED a day or so LATER- Actually, after re-reading and re-reading the bio from the mother, I felt it actually DID clarify further, for me, her EA stage, and if anyone wants to read it to see if it helps you, let me know.

Dhyana

stephen

Hi All,

I have been following this thread"¦just had nothing new or helpful to add"¦I've been rather unwell, and you are all far beyond my newbie status and ill mental (lack of) focus.
  However, I wanted to thank each and every one of you for sharing the process of shaping your insights as you developed them.  I learned a lot about this process from watching it unfold.

Blessings,
Stephen

Dhyana

Quote from: stephen on May 27, 2010, 01:52 PM

Hi All,

I have been following this thread"¦just had nothing new or helpful to add"¦I've been rather unwell, and you are all far beyond my newbie status and ill mental (lack of) focus.
  However, I wanted to thank each and every one of you for sharing the process of shaping your insights as you developed them.  I learned a lot about this process from watching it unfold.

Blessings,
Stephen

Hey Stephen,

Yea, me too -- I learned a LOT too. -- I'm a newbie, just like you!

Lovingly,
Dhyana

Elen

Quote from: Dhyana on May 27, 2010, 12:26 AM
Hi Ellen,
Hi Everyone,

I actually wasn't stating that I see her as 3rd consensus/1st indv. cusp -- I was just toying around with the idea the other day. One of the reasons that I do not feel she is on the cusp of 3rd/1st indv anymore is that I can see that there are not really too many remnants left in her for wordly success. She just wants to be herself...know herself (even if right now it is through others, and the comparing with others).  I actually have concluded that she is in the 1st individuated stage. Especially after reading her mother's bio of her... That kind of solidified it for me. I don't have really any doubt about that as it stands right now. I have been communicating with the both of them the last two days and 1st individuated is fitting in so perfectly as we interact.

Do you guys want me to post  it on here now? --the mothers bio of Ashley?
Please LET ME KNOW if you want it on hre now.
Dhyana

Hi Dhyana,
Thanks for clarifying and for updating the survey.  Sorry to have misunderstood you.

Peace,
Ellen