School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

idea for practice thread

Started by Elen, May 13, 2010, 09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elen

Dhyana,

I modified the original survey to reflect your correction.

Peace,
Ellen

Dhyana & All,

Is there anything more that anyone would like to pursue with regard to Ashley/understanding her stage?  Dhyana, is there anything more you need for your understanding?

This process has been amazing.  Thank you all for contributing.

Warm wishes & blessings especially to Dhyana & Ashley,
Ellen

Dhyana

Thank you Ellen!

I do not think, at this time, there is anything more I need.

Perhaps, in the near future, I may get on here to ask for support in helping me understand her chart better, while I work with her -- But for now, thanks to all of you, I have much to go on for starters.

It was such an incredible learning process, in so many ways.

I also have been able to identify the stages of so many people that I know, just from this exercise with Ashley alone.  

I do hope the original intent for this thread still continues.

Thank You ALL
Lovingly,
Dhyana

Elen

Hi All,

Do others want to continue with a new person/bio?  I had offered mine and am willing to go forward with that, but only if others wish to continue.  Also, if someone else has someone in mind, we could go forward with that person.  My only request, per a suggestion someone made, is that we start with a new thread for the new person, thus making it easier to track later when hunting down old posts.

Peace,
Ellen

bluesky

Hi Ellen,

that's a good idea, and hopefully you can post your natal chart at the beginning of the new thread.

I think the only other person on the board who expressed interest in having their EA stage done at this time is Lucius, but he posted he would be out of town for a while.

Linda

Ellen,

Yes, let's continue. 
We need to establish whether we post charts at the beginning, or later.
I would prefer not to look at charts at all (too distracting).
What do others think?

mountainheather

Hi,
I would like to continue, and I would prefer no charts to start either. I am fine with Ellen's bio next.
Heather

ari moshe

Dhyana

I think I need a little MB rest. (kinda like Pam needed, I guess).

I will probably pop in and post a little bit, but nothing like last week.

That was pretty intense for me with all that is on my plate at home and with my health.

I am looking forward to seeing how this one goes, however. --Just from a little more space though.

Thanks Again Everyone!

Dhyana

Upasika

Hi all,

Great idea ... I've got a lot on, may be moving soon and also health's not good, but same - I'd enjoy to see how it goes.

Upasika

Elen

Hi All,

OK, so I'll post a brief bio and start up a new thread with it.  For now I won't post the chart.  Like others, I, too, am interested in starting the process without it.  (Hope that's ok, bluesky...)  But I would like to post it after a bit, as I think it is useful, once the basic feel of a person is gotten, to test out one's thinking with the chart (hope that's ok with you, Linda...)

Peace,
Ellen