Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Love and Evolutionary Astrology  (Read 762 times)
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« on: May 25, 2010, 08:59 PM »

Has JWG ever spoke about the power of Love in any depth? Not romantic love, but more like the POWER LOVE has to profoundly transform?

The kind/quality of Love I am referring to here is well emphasized in this Hafiz quote.

"Ever since Love heard your name, it has been running through the streets trying to find you."

Curious...

Thanks for referring me to any reading regarding this topic.

Dhyana
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 09:02 PM by Dhyana » Logged
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 07:52 AM »

Hafiz sounds Piscean with and lion heart.
Deva

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 08:24 AM »

Hi-JWG does talk about Christ's love, and the power that unconditional love has to transform ourself and others. He says that "Christs love is so deep that you will never get to the bottom of it." He also talks about unconditional love, which is very different than conditional love, and when we experience unconditional love from the Divine and others it does have the power to transform our lives. The 12th house/Neptune/Pisces archetype reflects the dynamic of unconditional love/connecting to the Divine in this way (Divine Love).
Hope this helps
Deva
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 12:23 PM »

Thank you Deva, thank you Wendy.

I am aware that JWG intermittantly speaks of unconditional love, and refers to Christ this way. I am happy that Deva, you reminded me of that. Thank you.

What I was looking for, more specifically, was if there was any lengthy or in depth talks about this from him, perhaps on DVD, or in an archive etc. Not sure if there is anything like that, but I just thought I would ask.

In THIS Love,
Dhyana
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: