School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

relationships and karma

Started by ari moshe, Jun 22, 2010, 12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ari moshe

Hello community,
JWG often writes about souls re-connecting with each other time and time again- often recreating the same circumstances over and over again.

I was wondering, if two people are in a relationship- and end it on "incomplete terms" (for example: they were still playing the roles of "victim and oppressor") is it possible for one of the partners to resolve that relationship BY THEMSELF w/out needing to re-establish the relationship in a latter year or life with that same soul?

In such a case, the individual would have developed enough self awareness and thus awareness of the relationship dynamics, freeing themself of the need to re-create the same situation with that soul it was in a relationship with?

Thank you
Ari Moshe

Steve

Hi Ari

Quote from: ari moshe on Jun 22, 2010, 12:55 PM
I was wondering, if two people are in a relationship- and end it on "incomplete terms" (for example: they were still playing the roles of "victim and oppressor") is it possible for one of the partners to resolve that relationship BY THEMSELF w/out needing to re-establish the relationship in a latter year or life with that same soul?

In such a case, the individual would have developed enough self awareness and thus awareness of the relationship dynamics, freeing themself of the need to re-create the same situation with that soul it was in a relationship with?

I would say "yes" to both of your questions.  The point of resolving relationship dynamics is not just to complete things with one specific person, but to gain insight into and release dysfunctions in one's overall relationship patterns.  These same dynamics would show up in any relationship a person enters into as they are within the person.  They are not exclusive to a relationship they have with one specific person.

If the person can resolve those dynamics within self, or in a relationship with someone else, there may be no need for them to enter an intimate relationship with the original person when they meet again.  (On the other hand, in some cases it may be within the Soul's intended program TO enter relationship with that person again.)  

At the same time, there can still be unfinished business between the two people.  Perhaps the other person, on meeting in a new life, will desire that the relationship become intimate.  Then it comes down to choice.  

Somewhere in Pluto Vol 2 Jeffrey said many of the dynamics that need resolving between two people, when they meet again with that instinctual magnetic attraction, can be resolved over a cup of coffee.  That I think speaks to what you're asking about.
Steve

Upasika

Excellent question and excellent answer - thankyou both.

ari moshe

Thank you Steve, that was very clear.