School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Another evolutionary stage question

Started by PamS, Apr 03, 2009, 03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PamS

Hi Rad,

thank you for your service of answering EA questions....

I have a quick EA stage question....  This is someone who is obsessive about "making it in the world" .  This person is very compassionate, peaceful and rebellious but is obsessed with being successful on the worlds terms.  She looks at every person who is famous and how they got there etc.  She is an artist and makes lovely work but feels and thinks that because she is not successful in selling her work that she had not worked hard enough and is not disciplined or dedicated enough etc.  Its really painful to watch.   I am just confused where the desire to be "seen" which can happen at any evolutionary  stage and where the EA stage is... Meaning that the desire to be seen is not predicated on an evolutionary stage. How does one differentiate that?  Is it just an evolved person who has a part that is not evolved? 

thanks so much,

hope this makes sense..

Pam

Rad

HI Pam,

I am just confused where the desire to be "seen" which can happen at any evolutionary  stage and where the EA stage is... Meaning that the desire to be seen is not predicated on an evolutionary stage. How does one differentiate that?  Is it just an evolved person who has a part that is not evolved?

To accurately determine the evolutionary stage for any Soul one has to understand the totality of that Soul's reality. To isolate upon one dynamic, as in a desire to be 'seen', will not, of itself be an indicator as to what the evolutionary stage is for any Soul. It is essential to know what any Soul's inner orientation to external reality is, what the bottom line within them is about as a core orientation to reality, to really know what they evolutionary stage is. The descriptions of the Four Evolutionary Stages, and their sub-stages, reflect what the core orientations to reality are for any possible Soul. The desire to be 'seen', in and of itself, comes from the Leo archetype.
And, by the way, by the time the Soul evolves the the beginning of the Third Stage spiritual there will no longer be any desire to be 'seen' from an egocentric point of view. Quite the opposite: an increasing desire to be unseen.

Rad

PamS

Hi Rad,

thank you so much for the clairfication.  Its still confusing  I have run into lots of people who are deep souls but still have this desire for accolades.  Its hard to differenciate the EA level.  The woman I am talking about has 5th house Pluto/Uranus.  Have to sit with it more.

thank you and blessings,

pam

Rad

Quote from: PamS on Apr 03, 2009, 05:48 PM
Hi Rad,

thank you so much for the clairfication.  Its still confusing  I have run into lots of people who are deep souls but still have this desire for accolades.  Its hard to differenciate the EA level.  The woman I am talking about has 5th house Pluto/Uranus.  Have to sit with it more.

thank you and blessings,

pam

Hi Pam,
  Well , without knowing the rest of the chart, one can at least see with her Pluto/Uranus conjunct in the 5th house, Leo archetype, that her Soul is in the ongoing evolutionary process of 'liberating', Uranus, from that intense desire for recognition, to be seen, to be famous: 5th house. What that liberation would look like is a shift within her consciousness from doing all that she can to achieve such recognition, fame, to be seen to an attitude that says ' I will do the work I am meant to do as best as I can, and that whatever it attracts OF ITSELF, versus me trying to make it happen, is the way that I will proceed.

Rad

PamS

Rad,

Thank you for your thoughtful response and yes this makes perfect sense, and that is what I have been trying to do with her.  My assumption is that if she were in the spiritual state's' then this would not be such a deep problem- that is where my confusion is.  My assumption is that in the spiritual states one "should" and I say that word with trepidation, not be so concerned with "success".  But you said it before, it is about the bottom line of the soul not the ego stuff... all very interesting I have just learned something deeper about this EA process and the whole ego and soul merging transformation...

thank you for the dialogue..

blessings,

pam

jamo

Quote from: Rad on Apr 04, 2009, 12:36 PM
Quote from: PamS on Apr 03, 2009, 05:48 PM
Hi Rad,

thank you and blessings,

pam

Hi Pam,
  Well , without knowing the rest of the chart, one can at least see with her Pluto/Uranus conjunct in the 5th house, Leo archetype, that her Soul is in the ongoing evolutionary process of 'liberating', Uranus, from that intense desire for recognition, to be seen, to be famous: 5th house. What that liberation would look like is a shift within her consciousness from doing all that she can to achieve such recognition, fame, to be seen to an attitude that says ' I will do the work I am meant to do as best as I can, and that whatever it attracts OF ITSELF, versus me trying to make it happen, is the way that I will proceed.

Rad

Hi Rad and Pam,

Someone with Pluto conjunct Uranus in the fifth could have a pretty clear vision re: the big picture of where they are going and yet there could be frustration around getting there. What steps do I take to get there? How will all of this manifest? Yes? Wouldn't the key to unlocking that frustration lie also in relating the purpose they've identified to a collective need (11th house polarity); doing their work as service to the whole, as you suggest, and not for accolades only?

PamS

Hi Jamo,

Im sorry that I am speaking in hypotheticals.  what if  etc.  I would agree with you if the person was in spiritual 1.  If they are in indivuated 3 then I might think that the need for accolades could be symbol for their manifesting the 11 house polarity service to the whole. 

thanks,

pam