Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: "intercepted" houses  (Read 1578 times)
Nine Oc

« on: Jul 18, 2010, 12:47 AM »

Hello

Am attempting to determine the steps to define and interpret the Pluto Polarity Point, and would appreciate any feedback on this, thank you.

I understand that the PPP is opposite the Natal placement of Pluto, and that the planets, if any, located in that house must be taken into consideration, as well as the Ruler of the sign on the cusp of that house.

What happens if the sign on the cusp only occupies a small portion of that house, and the house is mainly "covered" by the next sign?

Are both signs to be considered?

Is one more significant than the other?

Etc, Etc, Etc.
« Last Edit: Jul 18, 2010, 01:06 PM by Nine Oc » Logged
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jul 18, 2010, 01:32 AM »

Welcome to the message-board Nine Oc!

Someone more experienced will be along soon to answer your questions.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Jul 19, 2010, 08:53 AM »

Hi Nine Oc,

First, welcome to our community, and this EA message board.

What happens if the sign on the cusp only occupies a small portion of that house, and the house is mainly "covered" by the next sign?

The sign on that House cusp correlates with the archetypal orientation to that house. When another sign is within that House, and is then coming through that Sign on the cusp, it is itself then 'conditioned' by that Sign. Each sign has a natural trinity within it, i.e. Cancer has Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces. All signs have their natural trinities. Thus, there is an evolution within the archetypes of all Signs. Each sign has a natural division of 10 within it due to the natural trinity of three Signs. Thus, the first ten degrees of any sign correlate with that Sign. The next ten degrees incorporates that sign and the next within the trinity. And the last ten degrees the entire trinity that exists within any Sign. So, following the Cancer example the first ten degrees would be pure Cancer, the next ten would be Cancer and Scorpio, and the final ten would be Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces. So the actual degree of the Sign on a cusp correlates to this natural evolution within a Sign. And it is this degree of evolution that then 'conditions' the entire house that the Sign is on the cusp of. So when there is another Sign within that house that Sign is thus conditioned by the evolutionary nature of the Sign on the cusp as symbolized by the actual degree of that Sign on the cusp.

Are both signs to be considered?

Yes with the Sign on the Cusp being the determinant of how that other sign in the house is being conditioned, and for what reasons from an EA point of view.

Is one more significant than the other?

They are equally significant from an EA point of view when understood as above.

God Bless, Rad
Nine Oc

« Reply #3 on: Jul 19, 2010, 10:07 AM »

Very interesting, Rad.

Thank you for the very thorough explanations.

Interestingly enough, if I understand the example I am looking at correctly, the
house (11 th) cusp in question sits at 25/44 Capricorn, and the PPP is 9/31 Aquarius.

Following your information, this would then put the PPP in Capricorn, n'est-ce pas?

Would it then follow that there would be a stronger flavour to the PPP than if it were outside the 10 degree orb?

Taking this a bit further, given that the PPP deals with resolution, would it then also follow that the influences of  this Capricorn placement, given that it is the 11th house, could include Capricorn natives themselves?

Regards,

W
Nine Oc

« Reply #4 on: Jul 19, 2010, 10:20 AM »

OOOPS!    Embarrassed

Just reread your explanation of the trinities, so my interpretation regarding the Capricorn influence looks incorrect.

Must run out now, so will reprocess when I return.

My apologies.   

Nine Oc

« Reply #5 on: Jul 19, 2010, 08:24 PM »

Okay, one more time:

The example house of the PPP has the cusp of the 11th at 25/44 Capricorn, with Aquarius occupying the balance of the house. The PPP is at 9/31 of Aquarius.

If I understand your explanation, the PPP is then Aquarian in nature,---BUT---strongly flavoured by the full Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo trinity, yes, no?

Now, natal Pluto is Rx, so does this also come into consideration for the PPP?

Quite a mouthful to consider and interpret. 

Again, would it be accurate to consider not only the nature of the signs, but the influence of contact with natives having the personality traits of the trinity?

Yours in amazement,

W

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Jul 20, 2010, 08:28 AM »

W

Very interesting, Rad.

Thank you for the very thorough explanations.

Interestingly enough, if I understand the example I am looking at correctly, the
house (11 th) cusp in question sits at 25/44 Capricorn, and the PPP is 9/31 Aquarius.

Following your information, this would then put the PPP in Capricorn, n'est-ce pas?

No. If the natal Pluto is at 9/31 Leo then it's polarity point is 9/31 Aquarius in the 11th House.

Would it then follow that there would be a stronger flavour to the PPP than if it were outside the 10 degree orb?

the 10 degree orb of what ?

Taking this a bit further, given that the PPP deals with resolution, would it then also follow that the influences of  this Capricorn placement, given that it is the 11th house, could include Capricorn natives themselves?

The PPP deals with EVOLUTION that can lead to resolution of the past.

Regards,

W

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #7 on: Jul 20, 2010, 08:45 AM »

W,

Okay, one more time:

The example house of the PPP has the cusp of the 11th at 25/44 Capricorn, with Aquarius occupying the balance of the house. The PPP is at 9/31 of Aquarius.

If I understand your explanation, the PPP is then Aquarian in nature,---BUT---strongly flavoured by the full Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo trinity, yes, no?

Yes.

Now, natal Pluto is Rx, so does this also come into consideration for the PPP?

Yes.

Quite a mouthful to consider and interpret. 

Again, would it be accurate to consider not only the nature of the signs, but the influence of contact with natives having the personality traits of the trinity?

Yes, and to flesh in even more of those traits look to where the natal Saturn is in the Chart, and the aspects that it is making to other planets. This would also be true for the polarity point of Pluto as well: Aquarius. Look to where the planet Uranus is, and the aspects that it is also making to other planets.

God Bless, Rad
Nine Oc

« Reply #8 on: Jul 20, 2010, 10:04 AM »

Gracias senor:

Time to get the Cosmic Blender out and see what flavour the Smoothie actually is.

Much appreciated.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video