Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: "Us and Them"  (Read 2509 times)
Steve
Admin
Most Active Member

« on: Aug 23, 2010, 01:44 PM »

This is from a transcript of a new promo video by Congressman Alan Grayson.  For anyone who doesn't know, Grayson is the most outspoken of all Democratic house members in standing up to the Republicans and calling them out using their own tactics.

I found the premise of his words very interesting from an EA perspective.  I've written more below the quote.

There are two groups in this country right now. I call those groups Us, and Them.

We want more jobs, better schools, better health, better pensions, and we want to keep our homes. We want not just jobs but jobs that mean something, jobs that pay a decent wage. We want to live a good life.

And then there's them. They simply have one goal and one goal only. And that is to destroy the government. They're not conservatives. They're anarchists.

I don't know why they want anarchy. In fact, they don’t know, either. Even they don't know what kind of inner darkness causes them to seek wars without end, to burn the planet, to welcome poverty for so many, to leave the old and the sick helpless, to cheer oil in the Gulf. I've spoken to enough of them to be able to tell you that they themselves don’t know why.

But that's what they want. So, now we have to decide who is going to run this country. Is it Us, or is it Them? And what's at stake is the future. The future in a country that my five children will live in, that your children will live in, that you'll live in for the rest of your life.

Are we going to have a country with a decent middle class life for everyone-- jobs, health care, roads, schools? Or, are we going to have poverty, cheap labor, helplessness and hopelessness? The choice is yours.

"Even they don't know what kind of inner darkness causes them to...."   
"I've spoken to enough of them to be able to tell you that they themselves don’t know why."

Would like to start a discussion on these words.  They are feeling an inner darkness that is compelling them to behave in ways that even they don't understand the reasons for.  Yet they act from that place anyway.  What could this be? What is this about?  Why is this happening?

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Aug 23, 2010, 03:55 PM »

Hi Steve,

And while we ponder this let's remember that the natal Moon of the USA is conjunct it's natal Lucifer IN THE TENTH HOUSE. What are these 'dark forces' about, and why ? Who is behind those 'dark forces' in HUMAN FORM. What are the inner motivations, agendas, that manifest as these 'dark forces'.

God Bless, Rad
adina

« Reply #2 on: Aug 23, 2010, 11:50 PM »

First, thanks, Steve, for introducing the topic on "Us and Them" and how Grayson approaches it, along with an invitation for our analysis. I hope this will create some excellent discussion.

I wish I could ask Grayson more about what he knows from speaking with these people in THIS paragraph in HIS article:
"I don't know why they want anarchy. In fact, they don't know, either. Even they don't know what kind of inner darkness causes them to seek wars without end, to burn the planet, to welcome poverty for so many, to leave the old and the sick helpless, to cheer oil in the Gulf. I've spoken to enough of them to be able to tell you that they themselves don't know why."

I think the people in power DO know why they're doing what they're doing - to maintain / get back their "position" - their power - and to "own" as much as possible - i.e., their greed. But, of COURSE, they're not going to SAY that out loud, and especially not to Grayson. I DO think he's right about SOME of them (those who have not yet made a contract with evil) not knowing "what kind of inner darkness" is driving them..... i.e., evil, but they DO know what they want and why.....  they just haven't realized that all the power they seek - and their very souls - will soon belong to that "inner darkness."  Then there's the other group that DOES know what's driving them to grab all they want - be it power, wealth in all its forms, etc - because the people in THIS group HAVE made the contract.  What a sorry, disgusting, and distorted state of affairs!   Shocked   Cry

Also.... In the US Chart, the natal n node of Lucifer is at 9 Pisces 18 Rx in the 10th, and the s node of Lucifer is at 11 Leo 01 conj the n node of the moon in the 3rd.  And now here comes the TR of Lucifer, currently at 8 Leo, conj the US's lunar n node in the 3rd, AND the TR n node of Lucifer at 10 Aqu 53 Rx, conj the US lunar s node in Aqu in the 9th and opposing the n node and TR s node of Lucifer in the third, and so we've seen the ever more blatant and ubiquitous lies / propaganda. In addition, the TR s node of Lucifer is at 21 Leo 36 in the 4th, and it is opposing the US's natal moon/Lucifer conj in the 10th - using the collective (Aqu) to grab all they can, all the while assuring themselves that the end justifies the means (10th house) to accomplish that.

In spite of the fact that I think evil/Lucifer is more obvious than ever - and certainly more obvious than USUAL - in a SEEMING paradox it is also hiding behind God (see above correlations that are in the 9th house, and all the hoopla over the placement of a mosque near Ground Zero, the continuing babbling by the right wingers/tea partiers, the increasing number of US citizens who think Obama is a Muslim, the behind-the-scenes influence of "The Family" a "Christian" group that includes MANY repub congress people. In mundane astrology, the 10th house includes people in government, and the fourth house includes opposition forces to the government....  again, refer to the Lucifer (including nodes) transits above, and we can see why things are playing out the way they are.   Sad

There's a whole lot more, but I am really sleepy, so I have to 'fold' for the night. And Bradley posted while I was writing, so I'll have to read that in the morning. Smiley

God Bless Us All.  
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Aug 23, 2010, 11:51 PM »

Bradley J,

Wow, I just want to say THANK YOU!  --thank you for your integrity, your core splitting honesty, your sharing, your....

...well, your being what you are being~

Dhyana
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Aug 24, 2010, 07:15 AM »

Hello All,

I'd say they are "possessed" by an outer force that feeds on evil (fear, etc.) passed down through generations.  To them it's the norm.  Most folks don't understand the power of entity possession and have no clue about their energy bodies, thus they move along in life aligning with whatever they have been taught. 

I do not know what happened in the next one back,

I WONDER IF THE CONQUISTADORS WERE OF THE SAME LINEAGES.  THEY DID TO THE INCANS VERY MUCH WHAT THE EUROPEANS DID TO THE NATIVE AMERICANS.
« Last Edit: Aug 24, 2010, 07:23 AM by Wendy » Logged
sheryl

« Reply #5 on: Aug 24, 2010, 11:42 AM »

Does anyone have Grayson's birth info?  and could post the chart?  Thanks!
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Aug 24, 2010, 12:22 PM »

Here is an article by the Nobel Award For Economists Paul Krugman that reflects the 'us' versus 'them' that is underway in the USA. I have put in bold the key paragraphy that reflects this reality.

Now That’s Rich
By PAUL KRUGMAN

We need to pinch pennies these days. Don’t you know we have a budget deficit? For months that has been the word from Republicans and conservative Democrats, who have rejected every suggestion that we do more to avoid deep cuts in public services and help the ailing economy. But these same politicians are eager to cut checks averaging $3 million each to the richest 120,000 people in the country.

What — you haven’t heard about this proposal? Actually, you have: I’m talking about demands that we make all of the Bush tax cuts, not just those for the middle class, permanent.

Some background: Back in 2001, when the first set of Bush tax cuts was rammed through Congress, the legislation was written with a peculiar provision — namely, that the whole thing would expire, with tax rates reverting to 2000 levels, on the last day of 2010.

Why the cutoff date? In part, it was used to disguise the fiscal irresponsibility of the tax cuts: lopping off that last year reduced the headline cost of the cuts, because such costs are normally calculated over a 10-year period. It also allowed the Bush administration to pass the tax cuts using reconciliation — yes, the same procedure that Republicans denounced when it was used to enact health reform — while sidestepping rules designed to prevent the use of that procedure to increase long-run budget deficits.

Obviously, the idea was to go back at a later date and make those tax cuts permanent. But things didn’t go according to plan. And now the witching hour is upon us.

So what’s the choice now? The Obama administration wants to preserve those parts of the original tax cuts that mainly benefit the middle class — which is an expensive proposition in its own right — but to let those provisions benefiting only people with very high incomes expire on schedule. Republicans, with support from some conservative Democrats, want to keep the whole thing.

And there’s a real chance that Republicans will get what they want. That’s a demonstration, if anyone needed one, that our political culture has become not just dysfunctional but deeply corrupt.

What’s at stake here? According to the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center, making all of the Bush tax cuts permanent, as opposed to following the Obama proposal, would cost the federal government $680 billion in revenue over the next 10 years. For the sake of comparison, it took months of hard negotiations to get Congressional approval for a mere $26 billion in desperately needed aid to state and local governments.

And where would this $680 billion go? Nearly all of it would go to the richest 1 percent of Americans, people with incomes of more than $500,000 a year. But that’s the least of it: the policy center’s estimates say that the majority of the tax cuts would go to the richest one-tenth of 1 percent. Take a group of 1,000 randomly selected Americans, and pick the one with the highest income; he’s going to get the majority of that group’s tax break. And the average tax break for those lucky few — the poorest members of the group have annual incomes of more than $2 million, and the average member makes more than $7 million a year — would be $3 million over the course of the next decade.

How can this kind of giveaway be justified at a time when politicians claim to care about budget deficits? Well, history is repeating itself. The original campaign for the Bush tax cuts relied on deception and dishonesty. In fact, my first suspicions that we were being misled into invading Iraq were based on the resemblance between the campaign for war and the campaign for tax cuts the previous year. And sure enough, that same trademark deception and dishonesty is being deployed on behalf of tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans.

So, for example, we’re told that it’s all about helping small business; but only a tiny fraction of small-business owners would receive any tax break at all. And how many small-business owners do you know making several million a year?

Or we’re told that it’s about helping the economy recover. But it’s hard to think of a less cost-effective way to help the economy than giving money to people who already have plenty, and aren’t likely to spend a windfall.

No, this has nothing to do with sound economic policy. Instead, as I said, it’s about a dysfunctional and corrupt political culture, in which Congress won’t take action to revive the economy, pleads poverty when it comes to protecting the jobs of schoolteachers and firefighters, but declares cost no object when it comes to sparing the already wealthy even the slightest financial inconvenience.

So far, the Obama administration is standing firm against this outrage. Let’s hope that it prevails in its fight. Otherwise, it will be hard not to lose all faith in America’s future.

And here are some examples of the USA simply becoming it's own form of fascism.

* BP can write off 70 percent of the rent it paid to TransOcean for the oil rig "rental." - $225,000 per day
    * TransOcean moves its offices to Switzerland and avoids paying $1.8 billion in U.S. taxes.
    * Exxon Mobil raked in $19 billion in profit, but thanks to available subsidies, it got a $156-million tax refund.

God Bless, Rad

Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #7 on: Aug 24, 2010, 12:24 PM »

Sheryl, Grayson was born on March 13, 1958 in Bronx, New York. I couldnt find a time.
sheryl

« Reply #8 on: Aug 24, 2010, 02:26 PM »

Thank you Dhyana!
Stacie

« Reply #9 on: Aug 24, 2010, 05:59 PM »

Clearly we are dealing with the influence of evil.  As we know the objective of evil is to create the opposite reality intended, and the survival of evil itself is dependent upon the maintenance of delusion..this is the bottom-line motive, agenda behind what we are seeing. 

These forces--evil--are making a desperate push right now in order to maintain a reality in the US that is the opposite of what the US is originally intended to be, at all costs. 
What the US is intended to be is a society that recognizes, honors, and protects the intrinsic equality that exists within all human beings as endowed by their Creator, and to celebrate this equality within the relativity/diversity of human nature.  This country is intended to be society organized around the fundamental hope/ideal that all citizens, regardless of cultural or religious background, are entitled to “unalienable” rights, which are Life, Liberty, and the ability to pursue whatever path of Happiness one feels called to as a personal destiny.  The diverse intertwining of lifestyles that these natural rights produce is meant to constitute the very structure/framework/order of US society, and the system itself is meant to function through a dynamic of integration/cooperation.  If these intentions of the US were to be actualized as such, it would equal a human society living in relative alignment with natural law: giving, sharing, including. That is the focus of the evolutionary impulse operating in the context of this country...and what that means is that the focus of evil is to do everything it can to create the opposite reality of these original intentions. 

With USA’s transiting pluto moving closer toward its own natal return, and the ruler of that pluto, saturn, approaching its natal return in the next few months, this is clearly a critical period of time for evil to assert its in influence in order to undermine and prevent any empowered evolutionary change/mutation from occurring. 

With natal lucifer in the 10th house conjunct the moon, we have an obvious symbol for evil using socially influential figures and leaders as instruments who can directly facilitate evil’s influence in society.  Through these instrumental figures, the influence of evil literally becomes built into the societal structure--it is literally woven into the fabric of society--materialized into laws, initiatives, protocols, taboos, norms, financial priorities, etc, which these figures are appling their social power/dominance/influence to create. In addition, these figures are serving as agents who actively reinforce delusions (delusions rooted in the distorted principles of self-interest/exclusion), through repetitive messages (uranus in gemini) that serve to condition and define the inner realities of the american people..remembering that the majority of american people are looking to such figures as authorities who are supposedly the protectors and advocators of their own inalienable rights.  As the delusions of self-interest/exclusion are reinforced within the minds of the american people, the more the people become afraid of the evolutionary change that is upon them...this fear reverberates and broadcasts itself through the collective mind.  This causes people to become progressively afraid and suspicious of the very principles they say they are for, and in many cases already envision themselves as reflecting: harmony/equality..belonging to a society that operates via a principled dynamic of fair play..a shared high quality of life..freedom to pursue, find, and know happiness through a self-determined lifestyle that reflects and supports one’s unique sense of purpose for living and life itself.  Through the distorted subtext contained in all of these repetitive messages, the very principles that are aspired to, become perceived in the minds and emotions of the general population as a direct THREAT to itself!--equality being perceived as a threat to itself..freedom being perceived as threat to itself...etc.  And because of the nature of how these messages are being delivered, i.e. through repetition, causing these messages to take root as thought-forms in the subconscious mind, such messages end up influencing up to 80% of unconscious behavior in those who have internalized them.  To me, this is a major factor in what we are seeing, in terms of people doing things without really knowing why..supporting things without really knowing why..etc etc..feeling intensely compelled to do so, and simply acting upon those compulsions without any need to square it with what is right or wrong, true or false, rational or irrational.

Beyond the tactic of subconscious repetitive suggestion, which the typical person could use as a tool of manipulation/control, we have to also consider the factor of leaders and other key sociological figures who have formed contracts with evil, including those involved in faustian circumstances.  We obviously have Dick Cheney playing a major role from behind the scenes, along with other key figures who have been associated with him.  But at this point it’s useful to ask the question: why do people/souls form contract with evil?  The reason souls form contracts with evil is to gain supernatural powers.  And one of the hallmark examples of this kind of supernatural power is the ability to make someone think or believe something that they don’t actually think or believe.  An example I feel is relevant, in terms of demonstrating exactly this kind of power, is Sarah Palin (not sure if this has already been discussed in other threads).  I really don’t know if this soul has formed a full-on contract, but to me there seems to be more than enough evidence that would suggest at least a faustian situation.  Consider the example of Palin’s assertions from the health care reform debates on the issue of counseling services linked with ‘living wills:  ‘this a secret plot by the government to “pull the plug on grandma”...‘this is a secret agenda to form government-run “death panels”..blah blah blah..  AND PEOPLE BELIEVED IT.  To me that is mind-blowing. 

There are many, many other examples of these kinds of ridiculous statements that have directly translated into action/behavior of a surprising large number of people.  (Within this is also the aquarian factor of behavioral contagion).  Another example of Palin exercising an unusual power of influence, is through the endorsement of political candidates who represent extreme philosophies, intentions, and positions that would defeat the evolutionary steps needed to move this country toward its original intent/collective desire...one very clear example: Sharron Angle winning the nevada primary.   

If we think back to the 2008 campaign, and remember the sheer incompetence that was plainly evident in Palin’s interviews, we have to ask ourselves how this individual managed to suddenly come into the position of massive influence that we find her in today.  The fact of literally abandoning her responsibilities as governor of Alaska in order to ‘do her own thing’, yet rapidly becoming regarded as one of the ‘few legitimate figures’ in politics today from the point of view of many americans, to me, is just more evidence of what has been suggested about the true nature and source of her power.  I do want to put it out there that I could be wrong about Palin and the potential of a faustian deal as the basis of her overnight political/social power...but I feel fairly comfortable that is accurate.  Everyone can observe and judge for themselves. 

Anyway, some of my thoughts on the subject..
Steve
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #10 on: Aug 24, 2010, 07:17 PM »

My feeling is that the great majority of the Republican legislators do not have contracts or faustian deals.  They are more like sheep.  Look at their words:
"Even they don't know what kind of inner darkness causes them to...."   
"I've spoken to enough of them to be able to tell you that they themselves don’t know why."

This is the language of someone who is under a spell.  I'm not saying they are lovely kind but deluded people.  Obviously they have tendencies that run along the lines of the behaviors they advocate.

But they are under the influence of something larger than what they realize, something nefarious.  And the more they open to this, fall under the hypnotic spell, the more their auto-pilot state becomes ever more closely aligned with this.  THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY THEY ARE DOING IT is the giveaway phrase.

I think what Rad was referring to yesterday is there ARE those who DO KNOW why they are doing it, the ones Stacie mentioned and alluded to, who are the conscious agents of the unfolding dark forces.  And some of them have high positions in the Republican party, or are powerful advisors and bank rollers of the Republican party.  And because the robots have been taught that duty and allegiance are the qualities to develop, they find themselves following the influence of these conscious agents, and it pulls them ever more deeply into the pit they find themselves in, where they don't even know why they are acting as they do.

This to me is the manifest of what Stacie pointed out, the natal lucifer conj moon in 10th house - this is HOW this scenario is being able to work out, through the medium of power and influence.    One of my sayings is "evil eats its own", which means the very nature of evil is it could care less how committed to it you are, how dedicated you have been.  In the end it is a force of destruction, and in the end those who've committed themselves to it will be consumed by it anyway - its just how it works.  Like Hitler at the end of the war bombing his own people because "they failed him, they didn't deserve his great leadership". 

I don't know for certain but i'd expect that falling under the complete spell of these forces is a first step towards a potential faustian arrangement or full blown contract.  Some who've moved in these directions will eventually snap out of it enough to realize where they are heading, a place they decide they don't want to go.    Chuck Hagel, for example, a conservative yet mentally sane Republican former Senator (and Viet Nam vet), realizing the insanity his party is increasingly embracing, has come out supporting Sestak, a liberal Democrat, in the Pennsylvania Senate race, vs supporting the Republican Toomy who is a typical modern insane conservative.  Here and there we will see people bucking their party and their own past natures/decisions to advocate for what they feel is right, even though their party will consider them traitors.   This takes a lot of courage, because that party consists of people who value loyalty (conformity) above all else, and who have very long memories and can be quite vicious. 

Stacie

« Reply #11 on: Aug 24, 2010, 09:47 PM »

My feeling is that the great majority of the Republican legislators do not have contracts or faustian deals.  They are more like sheep.  

Yes, I agree with you on that Steve.  The exception being Sarah Palin..in this case I do sense that something may be amiss, as I was saying earlier. Again--freely admit that I could be overstating reality, but at this point faustian deal is my instinct.  As a side note, Palin's natal lucifer is conjunct a stellium that consists of Palin's sun, mars, and saturn..all in aquarius..which by synastry lands on USA's natal moon/lucifer.  Interesting tidbit in my view.  Admittedly, this could reflect a slightly less severe condition than a Faustian scenario, which would simply be the following: a condition of being influenced by evil in the context of conscious desires for political leadership, the nature of how those desires are gone about in being acheived, how that power becomes exercised once attained, and how it then influences the emotions and thoughts of the people who find the nature of her identity and personal story a basis of inspiration--and the impulses such inspiration promotes among the like-minded people who are drawn to Palin, and organize as followers of the philosophies she prescribes...carrying those philosophies out into coordinated group action, thereby generating an impact on society at large through the dynamics introduced by the group movement into the mainstream political atmosphere...leading to tangible results like those we are seeing, such as the Sharron Angle's of the world winning primary elections, and groups of common people becoming empowered to get together and go bezerk at town hall meetings that are otherwise intended for civil discussion.  

I'm glad Steve spoke more directly to the mindset behind the behavior we are seeing in our actual legislators..that is the original basis for this discussion after all, which I neglected to say much about specifically...though the general dynamics I talked about also apply to legislators as much as they do the general population.

Steve I hope your right that more members of congress will find the courage to be and act as a group of one, for the sake of what is naturally right for this country, regardless of what the political ramifications upon their individual careers might be..

Stacie
« Last Edit: Aug 24, 2010, 09:55 PM by Stacie » Logged
Steve
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #12 on: Aug 24, 2010, 11:12 PM »

Hi - I don't expect to see a substantial number of legislators bucking the trend.  I think its all too ingrained and permeated.

I was using Hagel as an example of a principle.  My point is, unless someone has done a contract, they still have free choice to change their minds, to change directions.  However it takes a tremendous amount of courage for someone to do so at this point.  But that is a path for a soul to evolve, to see its beliefs have been distorted and the consequences of those beliefs are getting out of hand.  For the few such souls with the courage to look at themselves and change course, a lot of growth is possible. 

I do feel as things move forward we will be seeing, in both directions, some people changing in ways we never imagined.  That is, some people we felt were creeps will start to see more of the light of day, while some we thought were basically good guys will be showing other colors as they make up their minds which direction in the new reality they are heading.  Everything is changing, starting right now and we will be seeing many things we never dreamed we would see, good and bad.

As far as Palin, this is a woman who literally can not tell the truth, and does not know the difference between truth and lies/make believe. She is the epitome of self-interest, a walking textbook example.  I'd say there is a very good possibility she has direct connection with dark forces. I read a piece today that even some of the tea party people are starting to abandon her because they have finally realized all she is about is becoming famous and advancing herself.  When the tea party people start to abandon someone who has beliefs like Palin you have to know where she is coming from is very extreme.

Stacie

« Reply #13 on: Aug 24, 2010, 11:42 PM »

All of this is really well-said.  How I've missed sharing this kind of dialogue with you Steve...and that goes for all the rest of you beloved EA compadres..if I could I'd be lining all of you up right now for power hugs Kiss
adina

« Reply #14 on: Aug 25, 2010, 05:42 AM »

It's SOOO good to have you back on the forum, Stacie! Welcome "HOME!"  

Love, Adina

« Last Edit: Aug 25, 2010, 06:07 AM by adina » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video