Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Allergies  (Read 494 times)
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« on: Sep 10, 2010, 01:38 pm »

I was wondering if anyone has an evolutionary perspective on why a soul would generate what we call "allergies". It seems that the phenomona of allergies itself is predominately a western phenomona- and thus has to be understood in the appropriate cultural context.

I have an intuitive sense that it's a Neptune thing- correlating to the body's rejection of LIFE. This correlating to the psychological manifestation of Neptune as hiding oneself, and thus lacking the immunity to face life as it is.

I have a client who would like insight as to why he has always had allergies. I feel he is early first spiritual or maybe a bit earlier than that.

My hunch is it's based on the Jupiter in Gemini 1st squaring the nodes, and that Jupiter being opposed by Neptune in Sag in the 7th. Holding back his truth bc of a fear of persecution- this leading to hiding and thus the physical vulnerability. He has in fact never been in a committed relationship- though gives of himself very easily. So I can see that there is stored anger and resentment that has not been processed. Possibly traced back to father in this life?

His quote:
I have never been in a relationship--I spent my twenties more on a spiritual search and nurturing my soul in a very inward way...Also it was during this time I faced being homosexual--and shared this with a few people I trusted-but never felt it was true to be open about it and seek out a relationship--It is only now that I am starting to explore the possibility of opening myself up to being in a relationship ...and being more open about my sexuality...(it doesn't feel like so much of a big deal now)...I felt I was hiding something in the past but now don't feel that much strain with it...

With Love,
Ari Moshe
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Sep 11, 2010, 09:22 am »

Hi Ari,

Allergies, like any other physical condition that the Soul is born with, or contracts, of course has an individual cause or reason for that condition. Allergies, in general, is Pisces, Neptune, and the 12th House as your rightly pointed out. The case of your friend simply illustrates his individual reason at a Soul level for his allergies. In his case it of course has much to do about his hiding of his sexual nature. Those are his reasons. Every Soul has their own reasons for whatever physical conditions they have. The beauty of EA, to me, is that those reasons, in each case, can in fact be determined.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video