School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Planetary Nodes

Started by Rad, Sep 30, 2010, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi Linda and Ari,

Something that may be interesting to ponder and go into is the fact that Jesus had the S.Node of Vesta conjunct his S.Nodes of Venus and Neptune. And then in his natal chart his Vesta is conjunct all of the Pisces planets. When he was Crucified the transiting Venus was conjunct his Sun and natal Vesta. On that day, and the day of his Resurrection, the transiting S.Node of the Moon was at 1 degree of Aquarius and exactly conjunct the S.Node of Vesta. And, Linda, what is it that you would wish to know about the Resurrection ?

God Bless, Rad

Linda

Hi Rad,

Thanks for this information.  I will ponder those aspects
and present my findings here soon.  Also curious to see
the chart for the Resurrection (3 days after crucifixion),
especially what houses the planets and planetary
nodes fall in.  

Thanks.

Rad

Hi Linda,

Here is it ...........

God Bless, Rad

ari moshe

Hi Linda and Rad- I just wanted to log on and let you know that I'll be able to participate more later this weekend. And I'm totally excited to continue this exploration! Thank you.

Linda

Hi Rad and Ari,

Well I noticed in the chart of Jesus' crucifixion many symbols of trauma and death: 

Uranus was opposite Neptune, forming a t-square to the Sun.  Saturn 8th ruled that Neptune. 

The NN of Neptune was exactly conjunct Uranus. 

The NN of Uranus was exactly opposite Pluto. 

Saturn/Mars 8th squared the Nodes.

Interesting also was that the NNs of all the outer planets - Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto - were all in the 10th and 11th houses.

To me, the will of God was demonstrated by Neptune Capricorn 5th, the Moon in Leo, and Mars in the 8th house:  the signs of Leo and Mars correlating to "will."

The resurrection chart has the Moon conjunct the Ascendant:  a symbol of rebirth, a new self-image.

Looking forward to your further comments on these charts Rad and Ari.

Thanks.

ari moshe

Hi Rad and Linda,

QuoteSomething that may be interesting to ponder and go into is the fact that Jesus had the S.Node of Vesta conjunct his S.Nodes of Venus and Neptune. And then in his natal chart his Vesta is conjunct all of the Pisces planets. When he was Crucified the transiting Venus was conjunct his Sun and natal Vesta. On that day, and the day of his Resurrection, the transiting S.Node of the Moon was at 1 degree of Aquarius and exactly conjunct the S.Node of Vesta.

As I understand it Vesta has two general correlations.
1. The natural role of sexuality. This includes initiatory rites for young boys as well as I'm sure lots of other orientations that occurred during the matriarchy.
2. The progressive distortion of the natural sexual role by way of Men first creating the idea of sacred prostitution, which ultimately degraded to prostitution. All of this pointing to the sinfulness of the body/ of sexuality.

The sn of Vesta conjunct the sn of Venus and Neptune in Capricorn symbolizes the history of that distortion. With Jesus's natal Vesta conjunt all of his Pisces, including his Sun, it's clear that one of his life's purposes was to forgive the distortion; to heal the split between spirit and flesh.

The fact of Venus on his Sun and Vesta on the day of crucifiction, in combination with the sn of the Moon in Aquarius on the sn of Vesta in Cap, is really fascinating.
For one, those transits don't seem to be particuarly "crucifiction-esque". So the question to ask is "from the point of view of these transits, what exactly was the meaning of the crucifiction?" It seems that this had to do with the intent to heal the collective distortion. Jesus's body suffered, and yet he even prayed "forgive them father for they know not what they do". This event became the foundation of what is known as mainstream christianity today. Most people think of it as "he died for our sins" and yet, there is something going on here. He was transmuting collective karma related to the distortion of the patriarchy.

Also note , the transiting sn was semi square his natal Venus as well as being on the sn of Venus. That alone implies the intent to literally take into himself (Venus by way of crescent phase semi square) the collective guilt shame and corruption regarding the body/senses/sexuality.

Thank you. With love,
am

Rad

Hi Linda and Ari,

You both have done very well in our analysis of Jesus. I would also suggest that his Crucifixion was also about the right and wrong use of 'judgments': The transiting Mars and Saturn conjunct in Aries and squaring the Nodes in the Crucifixion chart, and how can literally be killed because of the wrong use of judgments where the judgments themselves are rooted in distorted and perverted religious doctrines. The transiting Vesta was also conjunct his N. Nodes of Mars and Venus on that day with the transiting Sun. This Vesta symbolism is all about how wrongly women have been treated at the hands of men because of the distorted patriarchal 'religions' that created their judgments upon them. To me this is why Jesus purposely choose both Mary's to be so integral to his life. And, of course, as Ari said the whole issue of natural sexuality versus the distortions to natural sexuality that yet again men have managed to create. I also feel that since the transiting Nodes on the day of the Crucifixion and the day of his Resurrection were beginning to square his natal Nodes that this is a tremendous symbol for the 'Crossroads' that humanity in general was creating for itself at that time because of the progressive religious and philosophical systems that were and are so misaligned with natural laws. In other words unless humanity realigns with natural laws in every way then by not so doing it will lead inevitably to the extinction of the human race. All of this is to me is some of the deeper meanings of Jesus sacrificing his own life.

Let me know if you wish to keep working more on his life, or if you want to move on. It's really interesting that we began our discussion of Jesus when he had a Mercury return happening, and now this day, his birthday.

God Bless, Rad

Linda

Thank you Rad and Ari for the opportunity to see these charts in their Natural truth which has been very healing.  I'm happy to move onto something else, unless you, Ari or others would care to further examine the charts of Jesus.  Here's a quote from Michael Tsarion that I like regarding Mercury:

"The truth is not going to be packaged in one little book, you have to look everywhere and draw the truth out from every source.  Mythology teaches that Mercury, the god of knowledge, was the only god who had the ability to go between Hades and heaven. All doors and hallways were open to him.  The gods and goddesses would all have to accept Mercury.  That is a metaphor for the mind of man. There should be no place that he disallows himself to go, because ultimately the last frontiers of the world are mental, and all real change is also mental.  You can't live in a one season world.  Nature won't allow it.  And we're doing it, and that's why we're experiencing all these meltdowns and seeing the disenchantment right now because man wants to live mentally and psychologically in a one-season world and that goes against the ways of Nature, goes against his better nature - his inner nature.  So when it comes to knowledge people have to be prepared to have all the seasons and all the flavours in order to really find out what's going on."

Just one last question from me before we move on:  Is it possible to get some idea from the charts of Jesus if he had further work to carry out on Earth after the resurrection, and where that Soul is today?  (Example, by examining the Planetary North Nodes and the North Node for the Sun in the next life?)

ari moshe

That's a beautiful quote Linda. I'm happy to move on as well.

Rad

Hi Ari and Linda,

The Soul of Jesus is free from the necessity of coming back to this Earth. His Soul is within the Casual plane now.

So let me know if you both, or others, wish to continue in our planetary nodes thread. And, if so, what ideas do you have to move forwards with it.

God Bless, Rad

ari moshe

What's he doing in that plane? I read in autobiography of a yogi that he and babaji are overseeing the long term evolution on this planet.

I am grateful to continue. I will think about ideas.

Linda

Thank you Rad.

An idea would be to do a few practice charts examining aspects between Planetary Nodes and Natal planets.  I ask this because others have asked me this very question.  For example, I have my natal Moon in Cancer conjunct the Planetary North Node of Pluto.  A friend of mine has a stellium of planets in Aquarius conjunct the Planetary South Node of Neptune.  Perhaps we could practice with charts of well-known people.

Rad

Hi Linda,

Ok, so let's hear from Ari too.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Ari,

As any Soul whose Soul has evolved to a state where it's root plane of existence is within the Casual plane Jesus is 'overseeing' the developments of countless Souls is many, many places: not just Earth.

God Bless, Rad

ari moshe

Yes I'm in! I think this is a great idea.

When we begin, I will post a message letting everyone know that we are starting a new paradigm so that more people can join if they wish.