Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Capricorn Archetype  (Read 14395 times)
Bradley J
Very Active Member

« on: Dec 21, 2010, 08:50 PM »

Capricorn Archetype:

Hi All:  I was excited to be asked to host the Capricorn thread.
I have this joke with myself that I have been asked b/c I have sn ruler mars in cap in the 10th inconjunct saturn; and conjunct mercury in cap in 10th. Smiley  Besides this, both my children are Capricorn Suns with a lot of other Cap.  Oh, I could go on and on, but...really..anyway...

Here is a story which i recently began thinking about the Capricorn archetype within it.
This story is based in an era in which there was not yet the great distortions of natural laws and therefore does not have the conditioning aspect of Capricorn/10th/Saturn associated with the ways of the world today.  The structure of society and the ‘laws’ of the people being a result of natural cultural ways of living, beliefs, etc.

This story starts within a small village.  There was a powerful storm the year before and a majority of the community’s plant medicine was lost or ruined by the elements.  9 months later, one of the villagers fell deathly sick.  The local shaman went on a vision quest to seek the answer to what medicine could be used to heal this person.  

Emerging from the vision quest, the shaman approached the circle of elders.  She explained that what she saw was the root of a rare plant that grows far away, high up in the mountains, where mountain goats live.  She could explain what the plant looks like, however no one but her has seen this plant.  She also added that she was too old to travel for this medicine, and that  she also did not recommend any of the community’s elders making such a journey.  The circle made a choice together, after much discussion.  The next day, a young man without family was called to be present.  He was given the choice of this difficult mission, which would risk his own life if he were to go.  He had to go alone and be quick if they were to have the medicine in time.  Even as he felt the weight of this responsibility, he knew in his heart he would go; it was the right thing to do.  

Before the story goes on, I wanted to highlight the Cap/10/Saturn archetype here.  Naturally, we have our roles and responsibilities, duties and obligations to our selves and our people.  This is Capricorn.  Clearly, the lack of today’s youth even having a meaningful role,in my own country, America, is but one problem.  Throwing ourselves back to times when we relied on each other for survival(taurus/2nd), the natural trine to Cap/10 reveals the ease with which survival can occur when a group is organized in their shared responsibilities, duties, and commitments.  And, sometimes, there are situations in which our soul’s choose to experience a more intense experience to evolve our capacity to achieve our goals, whether or not they come from a shared/community source or a purely egocentric place.  Here in lies distortions of Capricorn - for Capricorn, as a pure archetype is not about achieving one’s own goals for purely selfish motives.  There are, in this reality, always responsibilities which need to be met.  Naturally, what one is responsible for leads into a growing sense of inner security and a home that nurtures. (Cap --> Cancer).

Back to the story, here this young man has stepped up to the call of the group need: a serious responsibility which demands great focus,  commitment, motivation, self discipline and emotional control.  The task, to achieve this requires meeting a deadline. The need for maturity is brought up, naturally.  

Well, in this story, the decision that led into this was by the group’s own ‘authority’ on healing and medicine.  There is a natural potential to also experience/face judgement in this story.  What if he would have not gone?  Judgement exists here as a natural byproduct of the energetic ‘recognition’ or lack of.  If there is a valid reason he should not go, it then becomes his responsibility to assert this.  In the words of Jeffery Wolf Green, there is a “lesson of how to establish their individuality and authority within a culture or society.”

Some thoughts and questions:
Pondering the tie in to cancer polarity, relative to the natural archetypal need to control emotions, as example in the story.  
Another example of natural need to control inner emotional needs relative to days of old, and still relevant today, is hunting - where the success(cap) of the hunt relies on capacity to control inner reality, and to ‘freeze’/be still/statue-like.

I wanted to reach an undistorted perception of Capricorn initially here by expressing the natural need to control emotions directly related to completing/accomplishment of external task, responsibilites, goals, work, etc.  When the need to no longer achieve and stay motivated is required, there is a break, there is then space for the natural chaos of inner emotions to be free to be experienced.  Often, thought of as being able to “be one’s self again”.  

Here is one personal question, which I know I could read more about in the Pluto books, but also wanted to ‘throw out here’:

In the dvd on sexuality, it was a news flash for me regarding how Capricorn will come off as concrete/frozen - yet is actually desiring to access chaos.  This directly ties into warming up, with enough time to relax into being who we are - so my question is:
Is this capricorn going into cancer or is this an example of a dynamic just in capricorn alone?

Also, I am curious about the natural dynamics of domination and being dominated.  There are two horses outside my back door.  One of the horses, naturally dominates the other - repeatedly.  It is really interesting to watch.  The one who is repeatedly controlled is the older one and seems to kinda mind but not really going to do anything about it.

Just a few more Capricorn thoughts....

Look forward to hearing from everyone.

Goddess Bless,

Bradley

Skywalker

« Reply #1 on: Dec 22, 2010, 05:27 AM »

Bradley,
Nice Capricorn introduction! You reminded me of something funny... I have a cousin that is married to a Cap, has two Cap daughters, his house keeper is a Cap and so is his dog! He also has a son that is an Aquarius but his Sun is conjunct Saturn!

Anyway, regarding the desire for loss of control, I believe it´s exactly what you wrote about the ability to be one´s own self again. To let go of the pressure/expectations and allow the inner child to manifest freely.

Capricorn in its natural expression is the need to take responsibility for our own actions, to understand that wisdom comes from hard won experience. Capricorn is where Sagittarius finds out what is applicable and what is not. Sagittarius is the search for truth, for justice, while Capricorn will be the tester. Kronos is Zeus´s father in mythology, indicating that Capricorn is there to put Sag´s idealism into practical use. In an undistorted sense Capricorn is the father who should protect his children and set the example of how to responsibly contribute to a larger social structure. Capricorn in this sense is mastery of the self, not by suppressing the inner child but by allowing it to mature and by giving it the necessary structure to do so.

In the distorted sense we have Capricorn who wishes to maintain power and authority as its main goal. Where instead of maturing we have crystalized into something corrupted that thwarts growth. Like today´s politicians, who with their cynical smiles pretend to provide what is needed but, instead are only working for their own interests. Just like Kronos who wishes to eat his children in order to stay in power.

Capricorn is the notion of time and space, the third dimension of physical reality. Here is where we choose whether the physical plane is a limiting factor or whether it is a necessary testing ground to proceed with our Soul´s evolution.
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Dec 23, 2010, 10:01 PM »

Hi Bradley--thanks so much for heading up this Capricorn thread.  I would like to participate with some specific responses to your post and to Skywalker's too, and for now I had these thoughts tonight after watching 'A Christmas Carol' animated verison on Netflix. 

Tonight, the night before Christmas eve, I am filled with gratitude for the blessings I have received this year from those who were so willing to extend their generosity, faith, time, and elder wisdom--helping me step out of hardship towards productive livelihood and comfort.   

With that in mind, when I watched this animated version of 'A Christmas Carol' http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Christmas_Carol_The_Movie/70131173?trkid=2361637#height1326tonight (which was well done), I witnessed the symbolization of EA in it (about soul bondage and karma), while also realizing how appropriate the film is to our current times. 

A Christmas Carol truly captures the negative and positive aspects of the Capricorn archetype (also Sag too)--the greed of the banks and big corporations and possibility of change/transformation.  I pray the ghost of the past, present and future visit all those in need of awakening.

Happy Holidays,
Wendy
Bradley J
Very Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Dec 24, 2010, 12:40 AM »

Skywalker,

thank you for those insights and perspective.

I really loved this one especially.  New dentrites are forming!
Capricorn in this sense is mastery of the self, not by suppressing the inner child but by allowing it to mature and by giving it the necessary structure to do so.

Wendy, thanks for chiming in.  I also enjoy 'A Christmas Carol' and, like you and echoing Rad's words, carry that prayer in my heart and on my lips.  May just one more soul, holding vast sums of wealth and resources awaken to the truth of the path of suffering they walk, awaken to the potential for the heart to open and realize the amazing joy of sharing and allowing to flow thru them that which has been held onto.  To realize the more we allow these gifts and resources to flow thru our lives, the more we receive, to realize there is, ultimately nothing in the end for the everything they have desired up til now.  Goddess, may it be so.

Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Dec 24, 2010, 06:58 AM »

Hi Bradley,

Thanks so much for starting and facilitating this thread.  What a great story to start it off with!  I happened to be doing a little reading up on Capricorn just before you started this.  I thought this poem from Patricia Walsh's book (Understanding Karmic Complexes..) really got to the Capricorn archetype, so I thought I'd post it here.  It's by Rainer Maria Rilke

"Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
And his children say blessings on him as if he were dead.

And another man, who remains inside his own house,
dies there, inside the dishes and in the glasses,
so that his children have to go far out into the world
toward that same church, which he forgot."

I think it gets to the suppression and dominance themes brought up so far...

Warmly,
Ellen
« Last Edit: Dec 25, 2010, 06:35 AM by Ellen » Logged
Lucius

« Reply #5 on: Dec 24, 2010, 10:04 PM »

The Capricorn archetype has become increasingly relevant to me as, through the years, I've tried to slough off the patriarchal conditioning patterns and unconscious assumptions.  It may seem odd that Capricorn would lead me in this since it typically defines the 'patriarchy' in general - in reality it would/does typify any structure of any reality - since it is ruled by Saturn we see the necessity of the structure.  For me, Capricorn (and the other earth signs) have helped bring me down to earth where we belong.  Capricorn has taught me the meaning of boundaries & limitations - that this particular form in this particular reality and it's limitations creates the necessary journey & lessons I need.  Just as the ego is a necessary limitation on the soul - for a reason.  I have found that Capricorn seems to be of the essence when delving into any 'indigenous' spiritual perspectives -- there is always respect and awe for the life form itself and it's particular destiny that form & limit entails because that is also it's specific wisdom and meaning.  I've been trying to understand the chakras better and it is not surprising one of the rulers of the root chakra is Saturn - it seems to be an irony that understanding one's limitations facilitates in transforming them - very much the root chakra and the sound of bees, the industrious harvesters of the 'invisible' into the nectar of honey and the pollinators of the world seems very apt.  The root chakra has always seemed the most volatile - and just as in the Kali yuga - that may seem a hindrance but it's very nature can create opportunity for evolution.

I posted this awhile back on another thread about the positive Capricorn/Saturn nature, it's from a book called 'native american healing' by howard p badhand:

"We have to know capability, ability, and how far we can stretch things, but we must also know how to define and discrimninate the difference between good and evil.  In the world, this is the backbone of people's behavior.  The rules of conduct, the rules of behavior, morality.  When you look out in the world, when you look at a tree, and you see it's beauty, and you see it's perfection as a living entity, when you wake up one day and realize that the beauty and perfection of that tree came about because of the boundaries that define what it is, you'll realize that life is not meant to be a path of unlimited possibilities.  Unlimited possibilities for human kind would make human kind dissolve into the boundless......We attain free spirit when we surround ourselves with these boundaries, and by these boundaries, we determine for ourselves what our duty is....this leads to the proper relationship between you and the Spirit World, between you and the service you provide, and it allows people to know what to ask of you because your conduct, your behavior, will show them."
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Dec 25, 2010, 07:44 AM »

Hi Lucius, I really appreciate what you have shared here.  I too have a growing relationship with Capricorn, and had thoughts I wanted to share.

It may seem odd that Capricorn would lead me in this since it typically defines the 'patriarchy' in general - in reality it would/does typify any structure of any reality - since it is ruled by Saturn we see the necessity of the structure. . .Capricorn (and the other earth signs) have helped bring me down to earth. . .I've been trying to understand the chakras better and it is not surprising one of the rulers of the root chakra is Saturn.
The root chakra has always seemed the most volatile - and just as in the Kali yuga - that may seem a hindrance but it's very nature can create opportunity for evolution.

I have lots of earth in my chart (Virgo and Capricorn) and last year during my Saturn opposition I performed a in a Spiritual Belly Dance recital in dedication to the Divine Feminine.  Our practice included six months of daily prayer, mantra, and physical meditation practices, as well as the choreography and practice of, our own individual dance and a group dance.  I chose to dance on a pentagram (created with tape on a large blanket) and a sword.  I titled the dance Ancient Venus-Ancient Mary.  

I mention this because of my experience, after practicing for months and finally performing (and that night during my sleep and all during the next week) I was deeply grounded to the core of the earth, and saw the pentagram at the very center of it.  Earth-metal, even though I called the dance ancient Venus/Mary, the dance could have easily been titled Ancient Saturn.    

I am sure this experience I had, the dedication and honor imbued with the dance, was not a new experience for me, and I am sure in the ancient past, when natural law was honored, this sort of dedication to Saturn was common, maybe during the Winter Solstice - Saturnalia prior to Roman times.  

This year, I decided I would dedicate (Virgo) and honor the time of Capricorn through dancing the same dance regularly, to ground deeply within my core to the core of earth, to honor Saturn, for me the oldest and wisest aspect of feminine earth.  I find this is a great way to stay hopeful and understanding of the silence of winter - the internal nature of Capricorn.

I have found that Capricorn seems to be of the essence when delving into any 'indigenous' spiritual perspectives -- there is always respect and awe for the life form itself and it's particular destiny that form & limit entails because that is also it's specific wisdom and meaning.

I too feel this way.  Capricorn, to me, represents honorable wisdom, which the indigenous cultures lived by.  The story of White Buffalo Calf woman is a good example.

I posted this awhile back on another thread about the positive Capricorn/Saturn nature, it's from a book called 'native american healing' by howard p badhand:

"We have to know capability, ability, and how far we can stretch things, but we must also know how to define and discrimninate the difference between good and evil.  In the world, this is the backbone of people's behavior.  The rules of conduct, the rules of behavior, morality.  When you look out in the world, when you look at a tree, and you see it's beauty, and you see it's perfection as a living entity, when you wake up one day and realize that the beauty and perfection of that tree came about because of the boundaries that define what it is, you'll realize that life is not meant to be a path of unlimited possibilities.  

Unlimited possibilities for human kind would make human kind dissolve into the boundless......We attain free spirit when we surround ourselves with these boundaries, and by these boundaries, we determine for ourselves what our duty is....

What a perfect way to describe living on earth.

Another piece I wanted to mention is the feminine aspect of Capricorn.  

The ruler of Capricorn is Saturn, a masculine planet (or so they say).  These rulerships I don't agree with, or don't understand.  Looking at Saturn in terms of natural law, Saturn is correlated to time, time in the natural world is kept by the seasons, by mother nature.  Weather and the earth would have been the timekeepers, regulating the behavior of the earth inhabitant's.  

Collectively, Capricorn-Saturn is "ruled" by patriarchy, thus the true forms of Capricorn (and Virgo) are misguided and misused.  Virgo and Capricorn are the only two signs (which are intrinsically feminine) in the entire zodiac with masculine ruling planets (Mercury and Saturn).  If these two feminine archetypes were restored to the rightful honor and place, our world would understand the importance of discernment for the earth and have more respect, honor, for how we manage living here.  

Have to go now...be back to add more later.

Blessed Be,
Wendy
« Last Edit: Dec 27, 2010, 09:42 PM by Wendy » Logged
Bradley J
Very Active Member

« Reply #7 on: Dec 26, 2010, 02:21 AM »

Ellen,
Thank you for sharing this.  

I am asking God/dess what are the reasons soul's in ego form suppress natural emotions(polarity to cancer/4th) and feelings(trine to 2nd/taurus and square to libra/7th) and desires(square to aries/1st).  I am getting that the answer can truly be infinite, yet each soul's own reason is reflected in the birth chart.  
One example of the need to suppress based on survival needs is reflected in the natural trine from capricorn to taurus.  In trine fashion, when survival is an issue, it is very easy to naturally suppress one's core feelings.  

In Pluto II, JWG wrote "...whatever any of us suppress, for whatever reasons, becomes distorted."

Rereading the venus capricorn section, JWG thankfully makes this dynamic very clear.  As Capricorn/Saturn/10th is maturation, relative to it's evolution thru polarity - ego(cancer/moon/4th), we are talking about emotional maturing.  The suppression of inner self comes from the moment of wounding in the past.  To go from distorted(shadow of cap) to clarity(positive of cap), the momentum of the depression need not be resisted, as I am understanding this.  Opposite of teachings of patriarchal culture, the process of reflection and going backward(into the past wounding) to unlock the moment of cut off/block from emotional nurturing - back to get in touch with one's inner child and then allow it to mature and grow is an essential piece.  Hence, the backward to move forward dynamic.
    This aspect of Capricorn is clearly yin/feminine AND clearly discouraged by patriarchal society/reality/conditioning.  In this light, because of this distortion of natural law, the natural process of grief and morning ,stemming from inner wounds, (which we see in so many distorted forms) is suppressed.  To not suppress this natural momentum represents inclusion of a feminine principle of the Capricorn Archetype which has been distorted.   This is one key to the missing yin/feminine dynamic of Capricorn.  
On a side note, I have always thought interesting the symbolism of water freezing, which actually then expands and is one of the most powerful elements of changing the surface of the earth.

Lucius, thank you for sharing this and reposting this piece from Howard P Badhand; it was very moving to read.  What you wrote reminds me that it is thru existing within limits which we awaken limitlessness, thru time which we experience timelessness.  Appreciate bringing in the link to the root chakra.  Again, sitting with this concept of Capricorn and structure, suddenly I am asking "what is not feminine about structure?"  Structures really are the matrix which holds the existence of all life in the third dimension.  To hold and/or contain something is yin/feminine, right?  The perplexing paradox of patriarchal paradigm is that we are being 'held' by yang/masculine(distortions of) laws.

Wendy, WoW! thanks for sharing this amazing personal story.   Certainly illustrates the rewards of commitment.  The wisdom of experience emerging from dedication and discipline.  Beautiful

Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #8 on: Dec 27, 2010, 08:28 AM »

Again, sitting with this concept of Capricorn and structure, suddenly I am asking "what is not feminine about structure?"

Structures really are the matrix which holds the existence of all life in the third dimension.  To hold and/or contain something is yin/feminine, right?  The perplexing paradox of patriarchal paradigm is that we are being 'held' by yang/masculine(distortions of) laws.

The structures being built mostly dishonor and disturb the yin-feminine.  It's all so simple, too bad the ruling consciousness makes it so complicated.

Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #9 on: Dec 27, 2010, 08:48 AM »

Hi All,

First I want to say that I have appreciated everything that everyone has written so far but, as is so often the case with deep learning and insight, I don't have anything directly to say in response.  What follows is just another attempt at deciphering the Capricorn archetype.  I think it touches on what others have said so far, but from a slightly different angle.  I hope it adds something...

On someone's advice, I just happen to be reading the Hicks' book, The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent.  I realize people have different opinions about abundance type teachings.  My point isn't to bring up a discussion about that.  Rather, it just so happens they bring up a distinction that to me seems quite relevant to this discussion about Capricorn, so I wanted to share it.  What caught my attention with regard to Cap is when they talk about the "Action Journey" and the "Emotional Journey".  The Action Journey is the factual journey - the nuts and bolts - the way you get there, how long it takes, etc.  In essence it is the time-and-space journey.  The Emotional Journey is your INNER emotional responses/reactions to the journey you're taking.  The teaching they channel is that it is the Emotional aspect of any journey that is the place to focus on to bring about positive change, ie, the inner journey as opposed to the outer one. Cap is structure - time and space (outer).  Where Cap goes wrong (in this patriarchal world only?) is in thinking that time and space (outer) is all there is, and thus it gets stuck, believing that "what is" is all there is, rather than understanding that "what is" is simply a moment in time - a platform (structure) from which to take the next step.  It is what we have created, but not necessarily what must come next.  The Emotional Journey - our connection to our inner emotional truth - is where possibility lies.  The mistake that Cap makes is in thinking that the form is reality.  The center of bones is not hard but soft and fluid-like.  Perhaps it could be said that what in fact what makes up form/structure is the emotional center....?  So I echo Bradley's question: is this Cap, or Cancer polarity?  Like Skywalker, I'm inclined to think it is all part of the Cap archetype - the tail in the waters of the ocean...
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #10 on: Dec 27, 2010, 06:14 PM »

Hi All,

I find it interesting that I am the most interactive in the Capricorn thread, more than any other we have covered thus far.  Saturn is the skipped step in my chart and Capricorn my Moon.  Housemate is away too, so I have lots of sacred space to contemplate without too much interference.

The other day after reading Lucius' post and then posting mine, I went out.  Just up the block, I saw a young boy walking his dog and I thought 'here's an example of Capricorn'.  This young boy was taking responsibility for life--the life of a dependent being (Cancer).  Then I thought, 'what we create in the emotional body, in the womb, we are responsible to and for.

When structures are built, and rules and laws are created without the intelligence of the emotional body, or the value it affords, the shadow of Capricorn is operating.  In the field of massage and bodywork we use the term 'armoring'.  Armoring usually manifests as a protective mechanism for the emotional body (the chakras).  So over the years I have worked extensively with individuals wanting to eliminate 'pain'.  In my work with them, I offer Energy Pilate's, a core modality, which includes balancing the emotional body.  We spend the first fifteen minutes or more of a session balancing the emotional body (the chakras) before building muscle.  This way true integrative strength is built.  

Without the inclusion of the emotional body, the client (any person working out) builds armor, not strength.  

The other thing I thought about was the natural square to Capricorn---Aries and Libra.  The warrior and the mediator...

God'dess Bless,
WEndy

« Last Edit: Dec 27, 2010, 09:43 PM by Wendy » Logged
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #11 on: Dec 27, 2010, 10:44 PM »

Wendy's quote: "When structures are built, and rules and laws are created without the intelligence of the emotional body, or the value it affords, the shadow of Capricorn is operating. In the field of massage and bodywork we use the term 'armoring'.  Armoring usually manifests as a protective mechanism for the emotional body (the chakras).  So over the years I have worked extensively with individuals wanting to eliminate 'pain'.  In my work with them, I offer Energy Pilate's, a core modality, which includes balancing the emotional body.  We spend the first fifteen minutes or more of a session balancing the emotional body (the chakras) before building muscle.  This way true integrative strength is built. 

Without the inclusion of the emotional body, the client (any person working out) builds armor, not strength."

Thank you so much for this, Wendy!  Really just hit it right on for me.

Peace,
Ellen

PS Energy Pilates sounds intriguing.  I will have to look into it...
Deva

« Reply #12 on: Dec 28, 2010, 08:26 AM »

This is a great thread! Wanted to add some thoughts about Capricorn and the dynamic of emotional repression. It is not uncommon that people who a have an emphasized Capricorn signature to have the experience of being forced to grow up very quickly out of life circumstances they cannot control. In some cases these people in childhood have acted as a type of defacto parent to their own parents because of the mother or fathers, or both, emotional instability. In other words, the person was forced to grow up too quickly, and had many responsibilities at an early age. However, relative to the 4th house, or cancer polarity point, the person will also desire to be the child at some point in time, or at least access the emotions that were repressed during childhood. There is also a fear of vulnerability which leads to trying to control or suppress emotions. This can be out of difficult childhood experiences where the person was in someway hurt when in a vulnerable state, or having an early family environment where it was not safe to express natural emotions or to be vulnerable. Again, in order for the Capricorn archtype to be expressed in a natural, or undistorted state, those emotions must be accessed and released. It is a very real sense of having to go backwards in order to go forwards!

Deva

Bradley J
Very Active Member

« Reply #13 on: Dec 28, 2010, 11:12 AM »

Hi All,

Wendy, Ellen, and Deva - thank you for adding these posts, really appreciate your insights and sharing!
Bluesky - thank you for this question. 
I have not time now, but will make an effort to answer later today and/or respond more if there is more to say.  Smiley

Blessings,
Bradley

Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #14 on: Dec 28, 2010, 02:14 PM »

Hi All,

Just wondering about security with the Capricorn archetype and if anyone has any thougths/insights.  I'm thinking that for the distorted archetype, security would lie in the act of suppressing - keeping the emotional reality at bay.  The security would be in the role that one has adopted out of necessity - a role that is in actuality beyond one's actual emotional means/maturity.  So in a sense, the security is in a kind of status that comes about from having a specific role that others rely on the person for.  The downside in this distorted expression is that the person actually never gets to mature and never gets to really come to know her/himself.

In the natural archetype, I would think that security would come in the form of emotional attunement that leads to emotional maturation that allows one to fulfill one's true function in the world...

Just some thoughts.  I'm wondering if others have ideas about it.

Peace,
Ellen
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: