Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Jun 25, 2018, 04:32 AM
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Capricorn Archetype  (Read 55665 times)
Gonzalo
Most Active Member

« Reply #120 on: May 25, 2012, 09:39 AM »

Hi Wendy

I would want to say that the evolutionary condition is a condition of the Soul, not the ego. What point in the expansion consciousness the Soul has reached, which may be different, because of patriarchal reality we're in and how it has impacted in our Soul, from the reality we experience 'normally' or most time. For this reason, I think .... that sometimes the true level of consciousness or the evolutionary condition of the Soul will be inwardly revealed through the nature of specific experiences such as altered state of consciousness, ie. unusual meditative states or dreams. Unusual meditative states or dreams that the Soul simply would not have if it had not reached at some point that level of awareness existing within such experience. Even if later we go back to the conditioned reality defined by the ego.

God Bless,
Gonzalo 
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #121 on: May 25, 2012, 01:21 PM »

Dear Upasika,

This is fantastic~thank you very much for sharing your burst of energy with us.  I appreciate your efforts and desire to learn more too.  Everything you wrote speaks to the deep questions I have about all of this, and definitely helps me clarify the stages further.

2nd individual...
The overiding characteristic is the repulsion for the consensus, which leads to everything else, the anger etc.
It's me (and others like me) versus THE CONSENSUS
Rebellion => leads to deep questioning.
<many lifetimes later>
Great... well sort of. Except actually we live in a cave. The whole world isn't mine, it's owned by all these "other" people. And they are pretty stupid.
Maybe I could do better than them. What - you mean join them? Get out of here, NO WAY!

<many lifetimes later> ...but I could do better than them... NO WAY!
<many lifetimes later> ...but I could do better than them... WHO CARES!   ....well I do, but NO WAY!
<some more lifetimes later> ...DAMMIT. I can do better than them, and I maybe I will join them. Don't know how, but I'll find a way, cos I got to.
<a few lifetimes later> ...what happened Huh ... have I joined them? Can't be! Shit .. I have. How'd that happen? Oh well, aint so bad. Hmm... this is different. Feels lighter. I can do things now I never could before.
It's a whole new world.
Great.

I can relate to a great deal of the above, but mostly early on and especially during SATURN OPPOSITION (maybe because of past life memories), so I wonder if a soul with skipped step planet, say Saturn, or planets that are geared towards individuation or creative actualization within a chart of 3rd stage IND and/or 1st SPIRITUAL, would have those feelings at different times based on transits, life experiences/crises?  

I most definitely relate to 3rd stage individuated, NN Gemini-Mercury in Leo/Sun Leo, and felt for much of my life that I had a great deal of creativity to share with the world, to somehow make a difference.  Once my soul and spirit arose and my consciousness deepened, I began to question any contribution I may have...does the world really need this? I don't need any recognition for making a contribution...maybe this desire 'publishing book to affect the collective' is a meaningless desire and I should just concentrate on my relationship with spirit (this is where I go back and forth), although now I am very clear that what is coming through me will be shared, how is another question).  

I feel that if I don't follow through with offering a contribution, a beautiful, creative and deeply spiritual contribution that I will have to do this all over again, and why, why should I back to do this part, if I can do it now--because I doubt? myself, the worth of what I'm writing, etc.  That said, I have extensive Virgo/Pisces, signature of a weak ego, so of course, I am questioning, doubting, but that Virgo is in square to 12th house planets, plus my Leo planets are imbued with Neptune, which all lead back to Spirit--creative self-actualization within the house of Spirit, to develop, birth an refined ego?  This part confuses me.  Can a 1st stage spiritual soul have the need to develop an ego?  

If a soul is 1st stage spiritual, is it possible that they are also creative, and have a soul need/desire to produce something of significance for the collective, to touch lives that may be seeking just what I have to offer?  I feel that I am beginning to understand this more.  Yes I have something to contribute, but it is not really me, it is for the whole, while at the same time, it has birthed forth from my relationship to soul and spirit, and my own rising up to flower within a spiritual context, spiritual love.

It seems I am on the edge of these two stages.  I believe that has been written about before on the forum, and haven't found it yet.  I am going to look tonight.

3rd individual...
And in the 3rd we must fully activate the creative expression of that uniqueness. It's the ability to be creative with our innate and unique attributes, gifts, talents, nature that brings the individual to a culmination within. I'm not sure if it's correct EA, but I liken the 3rd individ stage to Leo - creative self expression. To get to that point one must know oneself very well. Not just superficially, but relatively deeply. And to express that, in one's vocation, work, relationships, in one's life.

In 3rd indiv the emphasis is on one's uniquesness, celebrating it. It's a positive expression of the self. It's about feeling great about oneself. It's about ... oneself. Without shame, without excuse, without reason - just cos it feels natural and good to be who you are. You want to really enjoy that, maximise it. And why not? Each of us is a unique expression of the whole - that certainly is worth celebrating. And the feeling is the world is the place to express it, where generally speaking there is no limit now to that creative expression, and there is a need to further develop and fulfill through this. And there is no concern about it's relevance - we are all unique, so whatever we express now has to be relevant in a sense - no-one else can give what we have to give. There is no problem in being different now, it's ours to use as we like, the fear has been replaced with a desire to re-integrate with the world around us.

I RELATE TO THE ABOVE IN BOLD, BUT I AM CONCERNED ABOUT ITS RELEVANCE, TO PRODUCE JUST TO PRODUCE DOESN'T FEEL GOOD.

All this is well and good. Except for one thing - and that is the inherent limitation built into individuality itself. The awareness a 3rd individ accumulates of themself inevitably gives rise, through interaction with the world, to another awareness - that of the bigger whole itself. And there is the catch - with that new awareness the significance of one's individuality starts to diminish. And questions arise as to who one thought one was, because the individual (wave) can be seen more clearly as part of the whole (ocean)... The cusp is reached and once again core desires start to change.  

I CAN REALLY RELATE TO THIS TOO--SOME FOLKS HAVE THOUGHT THAT I WAS SABOTAGING MYSELF BY NOT CHOOSING TO SHINE FULLY, BUT IN REFLECTION FROM READING THIS, I CAN SEE I WAS ATTEMPTING TO STAY TRUE TO MY SOUL'S DESIRE.

Thanks again, this is helpful.

God bless,
Wendy
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 01:29 PM by Wendy » Logged
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #122 on: May 25, 2012, 01:45 PM »

Hi Kristin,

Hi Wendy,

i am working on a post for your synastry but wanted to offer some thoughts here on the confusion of stages..
THANKS KRISTIN--I APPRECIATE THAT.  I AM FINISHING A RESEARCH PAPER AND HOPE TO POST, THIS WEEKEND, WHAT I HAVE COME UP WITH TOO.

...A feeling of being limited or trapped (Capricorn) yet also hiding in the process (Pisces), not wanting to stand out or for any attention to be drawn their way....when the pain of hiding becomes greater than the fear, or the desire to return becomes greater than the fear of being seen.
THIS IS VERY TRUE FOR ME--SATURN IN PISCES 10TH HOUSE, MC PISCES INCONJUNCT LEO--WANT TO SHARE CREATIVE CONTRIBUTION, BUT HAVEN'T WANTED TO BE SEEN, yet an inward ego desire to shine--very confusing.  I believe that is relative to my entire chart though.

At the end of the day it is important to also remember that it is not a race! And the more evolved Souls will ultimately always have a role in helping those further back on the path, as in Wendy's desire to help Guy.

Peace,
Kristin

Thank you all so much, I am sitting here with immense relief welling up in my heart and soul, literally crying, with all this love here pouring through and out from this forum.  I feel as if I have come home from a long lost journey, that all this mutable confusion is finally moving, within an ocean of understanding and not being isolated from it, and found a way to come out, in the right context, in a whole way.  Thank you all so much.
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #123 on: May 25, 2012, 01:57 PM »

Hi Gonzalo,

Hi Wendy

I would want to say that the evolutionary condition is a condition of the Soul, not the ego. What point in the expansion consciousness the Soul has reached, which may be different, because of patriarchal reality we're in and how it has impacted in our Soul, from the reality we experience 'normally' or most time. For this reason, I think .... that sometimes the true level of consciousness or the evolutionary condition of the Soul will be inwardly revealed through the nature of specific experiences such as altered state of consciousness, ie. unusual meditative states or dreams. Unusual meditative states or dreams that the Soul simply would not have if it had not reached at some point that level of awareness existing within such experience. Even if later we go back to the conditioned reality defined by the ego.

God Bless,
Gonzalo 

This really helps dispel my confusion, as my thirties and early forties were in complete immersion with Spirit--meditation, healing, healing dreams, astral traveling, communicating with the deceased, altered states of consciousness as you said, and the last five years have been quite different due to life circumstances--a set-back due to separating desires and another influence that I feel was evil in nature.

This helps me really know that those aspects of my soul are not gone, just because I have not been able to expand into them as fully as I desire.  They are with me all the time, just requires more concerted effort at times.

Thanks again and Blessed Be,
Wendy
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #124 on: May 25, 2012, 02:01 PM »

Hi Linda,

Hi Wendy,

Information that I've collected from the messageboard is that the inherent nature/construction of the Soul is created by God/Goddess.  The nature of the Soul cannot change;  it is immutable from life to life.  

To determine the evolutionary state of the Soul, we look at the nature of the Soul, and not the personality which is just an expression of the Soul.  Steve once said that we can get "clues" to the nature of the Soul from Pluto and the SN of Pluto (house, sign, aspects).  

I do intend to look at the charts posted above (you and Guy), but will need more time (just like we had in the Practice Charts threads).

I hope the above can help you gauge your evolutionary condition Wendy.  

Peace and blessings,

Linda

Thanks for this.  My cup is full--taking it all in.

I guess deep down I have known I am in 1st stage spiritual, but in this patriarchal construct and all the grand cross elements I am attempting to integrate, its has been easy to get confused.

with much love,
Wendy
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #125 on: May 25, 2012, 04:24 PM »

Wow, what a great thread!  Still reading through everyone.

Upasika, what you wrote was SO GREAT!!!
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #126 on: May 25, 2012, 04:57 PM »

Hi Wendy,

I did up an analysis of the 1st chart thinking it was yours and posted it, but then in reading through all the posts realized it was the composite chart not your chart, so I removed my post.  I'm so sorry I got that wrong.  But good lesson for me - synastry work is not something I have much practice in...  I do have to focus on packing and moving now, but if I can find some time and space, will post what I come up with.  But I think you will receive what you need from the others here...

Peace,
Elen
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #127 on: May 25, 2012, 05:46 PM »

Hi Wendy,

Thanks again for this great topic.

You wrote:  "Can a 1st stage spiritual soul have the need to develop an ego?"

Others will be able to answer this better than I can, but in the DVD course, I recall JWG making the point that even Jesus had an ego - enlightened people have egos.  In my understanding, the question isn't, does an ego need to develop, but to whom is the ego in service?  I also feel quite strongly, and this coming out of my own journey at this time, that part of the "success" of the patriarchy has been the obstruction of the healthy development of ego.  If a healthy ego were not necessary to develop, why would the Soul bother to manifest it?  The ego is the individualized aspect of the Soul and can be said to "serve" the Soul's purpose.  If it is weak/undeveloped, it seems to me that the Soul's intentions can't ever really be realized.  And this, in turn, would mean that the intention of Source could also not be realized.  I get the sense, also, with regard to my own journey, that an undeveloped ego can be mistaken for humility.  An undeveloped ego is not in fact humility, it is victim-hood.  Again, it's not the development or existence of an ego that is the question, but to whom or what is the ego oriented or in service to.

My thoughts on this, anyway.  Others will correct any errors........

Peace,
Elen
Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #128 on: May 25, 2012, 06:32 PM »

Elen,

I think what you are saying here is really accurate! I totally agree.

And good luck with your moving.

blessings Upasika
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 10:06 PM by Upasika » Logged
Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #129 on: May 25, 2012, 06:43 PM »

Hi Wendy,

Linda, Rad, Elen, Kristin ... thanks for your appreciation. This topic is close to my heart. And I'm getting so much from everyone else's posts here too - so much. Thanks to everyone - I'm working on my own understanding in parallel to Wendy.

Wendy, here is what stands out for me in what everyone has said so far...

Elen
(2nd indiv) ... rather the evolutionary necessity is instead to establish and affirm for itself its differentness.
Speaks for itself really

Linda
I had to dig deeper and deeper, peel more and more layers off, in order to reveal the evolutionary condition of the Soul I found that the deepest underlying desire...
To me, this is the key. It's the core desires that reveal our evolutionary stage, and it's deep inside us that those core desires lie.

Ari
...such as anger at the consensus - which we know can exist in the spiritual state
I'd say we can all relate that anger is a natural human emotion. But the anger of 2nd indiv is not your normal garden variety of anger - it consumes the whole person and their life, in a way they are anger, and that is the lava that fuels their defiance

Kristin
So they make consensus choices just to fit it in, not to draw attention, perhaps because of lifetimes of persecution for being different when things got so bad the inner instinct was simply to survive this time. So underneath all of this , the Soul itself is not consensus at all
This seems a really hard situation to grasp - everything outer indicates we are in a certain stage, and inside we don't even realise it, because we are on automatic pilot (the inner instinct was simply to survive). But I think there will always be the feeling of not fitting in, even in these situations, and this is a potent clue.

... (but) there may have been residual themes that needed to be worked out
For example - skipped steps, karmic ties, or sometimes genuine ambilavence within the core desires

Things have to look or feel so counter to who they are at times in order to shake them awake or to make things so inwardly uncomfortable they they have no other choice but to return.
I have a feeling that souls possibly manifest these situations if they are near the end of stage, in a cusp, or in the beginning of a stage. Choosing a life situation that results in a shock to the soul - either through that inward uncomfortableness, or through a direct shock itself, to make the reality of it's evolutionary stage clearer, so better choices can start to be made, and progress can proceed more directly (this feeling of mine needs confirming by others though...)

...(2nd indiv) come out of the womb rebellious and would never conform at any point for any reason
Yet again, probably rules you out of 2nd indiv Wendy, unless you feel that truly applies to you?? - did you have non conformity in your life from day 1?

Wendy
(Upasika - 3rd Indiv ... to fully activate the creative expression of that uniqueness. And there is no concern about it's relevance - we are all unique, so whatever we express now has to be relevant in a sense - no-one else can give what we have to give)
I RELATE TO THE ABOVE, BUT I AM CONCERNED ABOUT ITS RELEVANCE, TO PRODUCE JUST TO PRODUCE DOESN'T FEEL GOOD.
As I understand it, 3rd individual needs to express itself for many reasons, some of which are not necessarily just for an objectifiable result (that is more consensus type material-based thinking). In many ways sure - a 3rd individual person has a clear external measurable purpose and reason for doing what they do in the world, it needs to interact with others, and provide some tangible benefit or improvement to the world, the status quo. But sometimes it is just doing what they love to do, feel drawn to do and have a passion for it - e.g. a potter or a musician just loves their unique expressions through that medium. They may only just pay the bills, but getting rich isn't the point, expressing their uniqueness in a creative and uncompromised way is. Because it allows them to fully express their innate talents and fully develop their uniqueness through that, bring it to a flowering. This is soul growth for them, and necessary as part of their 3rd individual journey. Yet by all external counts these actions may not seem very relevant to other people, maybe even irrelevant. The relevance will be unique for each different 3rd individual person. No one else except them is really qualified to judge the relevance.

And other 3rd individual souls may find there is a big market for what they love to do, and will have no problem setting up a large business structure to facilitate that. But it's relevance will be unique to them. Money and power are not likely to be the drivers (as in the consensus way), opportunity to express, create and innovate, benefit others will be the drivers, but handling large amounts of money, and using a business structure to do it all with will be fine with them. 3rd individuals can create great businesses. Others will think that is more relevant, but that's more to do with them than the 3rd individual.

To me, production for production's sake would be a consenus type of behaviour.

Gonzalo
.... that sometimes the true level of consciousness or the evolutionary condition of the Soul will be inwardly revealed through the nature of specific experiences such as altered state of consciousness, ie. unusual meditative states or dreams
You had so many of those. For that to have happened, you probably have to be at least ready for 1st spiritual if not already in it. So maybe you could be late 3rd indiv, on the cusp, or in 1st spiritual. But I feel you would need to back these experiences up with other indicators to be sure. On their own I don't think they are enough. Gonzalo's point though is that your stage is part of your soul, your deeper self, and nothing to do with your ego, and that's where you will see what awareness you actually have, as opposed to what your ego, your normal everyday self, seems to have.

Steve
(transition to 1st Spritual) Gradually one starts realizing the only thing that really makes any sense is to start living to serve the greater whole - everything else winds up feeling meaningless sooner or later.
To me, my feeling regarding this is you can't reach this point just by wanting it alone. You have to have tried to your very best to do what you can actually do in the world. Expressed yourself creatively, fully, trying your best to make the world a better place, with your own hands. Created unique and beneficial things in the world, one because you can, and two because you need to fulfil yourself in doing so - expressing your uniqueness constructively in the world purges the negativity of the 2nd individual stage from the soul. Once this achievement has actually culminated inside though ...

... increasingly in 3rd stage individuated there comes this sense of "there must be more than this" because all the great plans about how to reorganize society for the betterment of all are just not creating the changes the Soul was sure would happen when people saw how much better these new improvements would make things for everyone
Then you know now you've done all you can do this way. So what now? .... the thrill of trying so fully, and enjoying that trying so much, feeling it nourishing the soul, is fading, and I gave all that I have, and now I have nothing left, no more answers fullstop. It's becoming empty and meaningless inside and I desperately need to find something else ...

(1st Spritual) ... and that requires having to release trying to control one's destiny - feeling I must provide for myself as no one else is going to do it, which has been the evolutionary lesson of countless lives - the truth of that.  Suddenly now I am asked to let go of that and learn to trust that through following my natural inner impulses, God/Goddess somehow are going to provide for my needs
To me this is the core characteristic of the spiritual stage ... and its easy for it to be an ideal, but if it's real inside, not an ideal, an actual real desire, it'll be strong enough that you trust it on a daily basis (also noted by Linda & Steve). As Steve says it's weird to live this way, goes against the whole past, seems against the laws of how the whole world works.

And then one sees how inconsistent one still is in their commitment to live to serve that greater whole, back and forth back and forth.  And that further increases the sense of feeling very small - clueless even.
And so the doubts, the lack of certainty, the low confidence (compared to more worldly people), the humbling

To me everything everyone has said is all relevant. But these are the highlight bits that struck me. And these are just my thoughts regarding those - if I'm not right with anything I hope others will correct it. Thanks for such an interesting thread Wendy!

blessings Upasika
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 11:10 PM by Upasika » Logged
Kristin

« Reply #130 on: May 26, 2012, 08:46 AM »

HI Wendy and all,

In starting with your Soul’s personal bottom line intention for the life, Pluto 4th in Virgo  ( I am sure I don’t need to tell you  as your direct experience in life has proven that your personal evolution has required you to be thrown into 4th house hardship and inner anguish and  re-live hard dynamics reflected in your sharing about all the early abuse. You had no choice but to find a way to create an inner safety net by cultivating an strong inner foundation, looking to no one to fill the inner space, to create a strong inner base of emotional security without the need for external validation. It will equal being thrown back on yourself over and over until your own vibration reflects this healthy shift of self providing inner strength. Pluto’s balsalmic conjunction with Uranus, suggests you have come here to culminate family relationships from the past (I am sure you are probably saying thank God - hasta lavista) and working to heal the unresolved trauma linked with tribe, family and those things associated with home that have weighed heavy and caused you to emotionally bleed. In essence you were divorcing yourself, Uranus, from your 4th house Pluto family. In this signature it also suggests the trail of tears linked with certain people including loss of tribe, and dynamics can finally be resolved and put to rest. It sure feels timely for you now with this community offering an objective forum Uranus balsamic to Pluto to help you resolve the remaining emotional threads for good - Welcome Home!

With Venus New Phase to Pluto, you are in the process of morphing and establishing a new revised reformed  inner relationship to YOUR SELF, starting with learning how to self nurture and fill your own tank first versus ‘giving it all away’. It means not only to develop emotional self reliance but to establish better boundaries in your relationships and a discerning eye with respect to who you give your emotional energy to as Venus does rule your 5th house Mars in Libra and your past tendencies of over giving and co-dependency must cease in order for you to evolve, especially at this point in your evolution. With Pluto’s opposition to Saturn, the ruler of your Moon in Cap in the 8th, house of metamorphosis of the Soul, your Soul is here to throw off the blocks barriers, fears, feelings of inferiority and escapism that ensued that kept you thwarted and frozen, so much so these signatures clearly show you have entered relationships in this life and others that have ‘dramatically’ delayed your own evolution, especially when your heart fell for it, Pluto conjunct Venus in Virgo in the 4th, ruler Mercury in Leo in the 3rd, also this Pluto/Venus opposes Saturn in Pisces in the 10th. You were so focused and as a result swept away by their need there was very little left for you. There are clear masochistic tendencies here by wanting to save and rescue the partner, projecting an image of more than they are capable of becoming perhaps and attracting those more wounded than yourself which helped you to feel a sense of place and purpose, Mars in Libra in the 5th.These 4th house signatures really deny any Soul from getting the love they want until they learn how to self provide in every way and until in your case the healing from lifetimes can happen. To chose to remain alone and communing with God will prove to help you restore and recover your nature versus choosing another relationship that holds you back and depletes your life force.

Pluto Polarity Pisces in the 10th, a life in your case committed to knowing God/Goddess creating a structure around that, designing your 10th house time to reflect this commitment. Also bringing this experience out into the world through a career in help others with their own process.  I want to mention here how this is beautifully reflected in your current research, You wrote,  “Currently I am writing a research paper on Prayer and its impact on one's health and wellness.”- Awesome how literal can EA be? Pluto polarity 10th house in Pisces - research on prayer.

So I will address your specific questions

1. What is the connection that we have from the past?

This connection in particular shows survival themes linked with indigenous tribes seen with your Composite Moon in Sagittarius. This theme shown individually with Wendy’s South Node in Sag, her Uranus, Pluto, Venus conjunction in the 4th and Guy’s history shared by Rad. I can see a theme of early loss of parents and then Wendy being an older sister taking on the responsibility of birth parents, so sister becoming both the Mother AND the Father. Guy’s Pluto and North Node land in Wendy’s 4th conjunct her Uranus , Pluto, Venus. Wendy’s Cap Moon lands in Guy’s 4th house, the ruler Saturn lands on Guy’s South Node in Pisces in the 6th. The sibling/sister is seen with Wendy’s South Node in Guy’s 3rd house and the ruler Jupiter in Gemini in the 9th. This is also seen with Wendy’s Moon in Cap conjunct Guy’s South Node. Also in Composite they have Venus in Libra in the 3rd square the nodes which explains her use of the word 'attraction’ for him, and perhaps this occurred as siblings sexually experimenting in other times, Composite Pluto Mars balsamic in Virgo first house, this instinct was carried forward in this life yet not continued due to too much of a gap in evolutionary state/consciousness for this to be further acted upon and this intention in the Pluto/Mars balamic is to culminate this pattern. Also the attraction to cling and connect seen with Wendy’s Mars in Libra conjunct Guy’s Sun in Libra. In the past too there may have been the instinct to have intimate relations but her age difference in that time and/or responsibilities and roles, perhaps even his injuries preventing this, with him took precedence. This attraction can also be seen with Guy’s Jupiter, the ruler of Wendy’s South Node in her 7th on the descendent.

Wondering if Wendy too may have been a medicine woman for the tribe???, including for the animals and beyond her responsibility to him through family she may have been a nurse maid or medicine woman for the warriors when they were injured in battle. I see this with her South Node in Sag in the 6th...ruler Jupiter in Gemini in the 12th trine Mars in Libra in the 5th. Also the Pluto, Uranus, Venus in Virgo i the 4th.

There is clear gender switch themes in Wendy’s chart with Pluto, Uranus and Venus in the 4th and a Cap Moon in the 8th, ruler Saturn in the 10th but Guy is not evolved enough to have switched genders. (Note, obviously just because someone has loads of Cancer/Cap does not always suggest gender switch, one must observe this in the life of the Soul as in stage of evolution and visually you can tell when a Soul is either coming out of a gender or moving into because of the blending of male/female or for example the strong willed tomboy girl or the creative, feminine boy) Also Rad, Jeffrey taught that not until a Soul has reached a certain stage of evolution would they switch genders in order to evolve and begin to integrate both sides of gender. Is there a stage that you know of where this might first occur?  

Wendy mentions the possibility of being male warriors with Guy in another time and I can see brothers by blood and brothers by tribe. Composite Pluto in the 1st Balsalmic to Mars, Uranus - warriors. Also a 3rd house Libra can see this gender switch with her in their composite chart with Venus in Libra in the 3rd square the Capricorn/Cancer axis. Recent lives for her as a woman but prior to that she being a male. I see this as a possibility, fighting to defend/protect the tribe, their composite Pluto is making a balsalmic conjunction to Mars and Uranus reflecting this tribe warrior theme. It feels as if there has been more than one life in different relationships together, always connecting to protecting what they have ( in some cases what little they had) and dying in the process, as in dying in the fight to protect their people and land and both experiencing watching the other one die. With that 3rd house Venus in Libra squaring the Nodes I can  see how this might reflect one another dying in eachother’s arms. IN particular Guy dying in Wendy's arms. South Node in Capricorn, ruler Saturn in Aquarius in the 6th trining Libra, ruler Venus in Libra in the 3rd house.. Typically being the underdog culture such as the American Indians experiencing the white European male raped their land and killing their people. Interesting too how Rad mentioned the white Europeans bringing alcohol into the Indians culture and the issues that both Wendy and Guy had in this life linked with this.

2. Intention

To work through unresolved trauma, broken family and attachment issues ..Guy’s Pluto and North Node are in Wendy’s 4th conjunct her Uranus, Pluto and Venus reflecting the unresolved trauma brought forward to be worked on and emotionally culminated..Also Venus new phase to Pluto reflects a life for Wendy , as mentioned above, to create a new theme re: the new INNER RELATIONSHIP TO HER SELF. using astrology Uranus balsalmic to Pluto or other alternative means to objectify her past patterns so she liberate from them and experience emotioanl freedom. Guy’s Uranus conjunct Wendy’s Mercury, the ruler of her Pluto, Uranus, Venus. She felt responsible in some way, for not being there when he needed her. So coming into this life with lingering responsibility and perhaps guilt - Moon in Cap in the 8th, feeling somehow responsible for the death and no doubt grief surrounding how things suddenly and traumatically ended. Wendy may have even watched it happen Guy’s Uranus conjunct her Mercury, ruler of her Pluto Uranus Venus. They mutually looked to ways to deal with their pain through alcohol and escapism substances but what I found so neat and telling was how they met at an AA and there was an instant connection as if their tribe re-united and they all just started dancing...which was a wonderful image for healing some of the pain of the past..sober awake..alive and with music..The intent to heal in this life, to heal their own broken family/tribe ..Composite Pluto balsalmic conjunction to Mars, Uranus, and North Node in Cancer in the 12th, ruler Moon in Sag in the 5th.

3. How can you help him?

By first helping yourself..as you are doing..moving forward and dedicating your life to the Great One. Your Original Lilith is in Gemini conjunct Jupiter in the 12th house reflecting your original root. A natural healer teacher and communicator of truth, helping people to remember also the natural God  that lives in the woods and in our creative impulses to express ourselves. Teaching that we our simply conduits for this ultimate source and living this truth via your own personal example. You can do this creatively through artistic means with the ruler of your Lilith and Jupiter conjunction being Mercury in Leo in your 3rd house. You can teach via writing or speaking. You are a natural Psychologist with your Pluto Polarity point landing in the 10th in Pisces exactly conjunct your Saturn which rules your 8th house Moon in Cap. Also Jupiter in Gemini in the 12th on your ascendant and trining your Mars in Libra - you can transfer this instinct to help others into your own practice versus overextending yourself in an imbalanced intimate relationship.

You can help him to think and feel more openly ..spiritually, cosmologically..by removing your own enmeshment - as his instinct and desire for you to care for him is still in place “ I expressed that he slow down, because I could feel that his mind and emotional body was already engaged in us being together”. When you remove your attachment it frees up energy and gives him space for him to find his wings and grow. Spiritually he is like a child learning to walk so you are going to have to let him get bruised and fall. You must take the lead and be the ‘grown up’ taking responsibility for the where/how this relationship is energized. If he can’t play by the new rules, your Moon in Cap on the Composite South Node and your Saturn on his South Node in Pisces, then another parting is necessary for both of your Soul’s sake, especially yours.

For you Wendy to evolve you must individuate/separate from him and  lose the need to be in a relationship that looks any particular way. I loved the image of sitting quietly in the forest together where no words were necessary, getting back to simply love in simple spaces. Composite North Node in Cancer in the 12th, ruler Moon in Sag in the 5th. Its about taking the relationship to higher levels..spiritually giving if he is open to having a relationship that encourages his emotional/spiritual growth. Guy’s North Node of Mars is conjunct your own North Node of Mars in Gemini in the 12th along with your Jupiter and Original Lilith in Gemini which all trines your natal Mars in Libra in the 5th. You will know instinctually how to teach him the natural laws of the world in order to expand his spiritual awareness. Also to remember Wendy that your Mars in Libra is learning when to give and when not to give, how much to give and how much not to give..You are learning that, “By appearing not to give ( to the degree he would like) is practicing the art of supreme giving by helping another (him) help himself." This enmeshment in part is because of your need to be needed, Mars in Libra in the 5th.. Your Mars in Libra square Cap Moon in the 8th suggests you have put other people needs in front of your own so much so you were delaying your own evolution which is why of course this relationship in the way it has been cannot happen. It is important for anyone further along on the path to extend the hand down the mountain which is so reflective in your Cap Moon, but at exactly what price? You must strike a balance. And for you Wendy personally he represents someone is a blood line, your family and after losing parents perhaps you bonded in unimaginably deep ways knowing you were all one another had..and so he had a way of taking care of that ache in you. And you had a way of taking care if that ache in him. Guy’s Sun on your 5th house Mars is like filling that bottomless pit of need with light..or serving as the motivation to keep on living. Of course you have natural nurturing care taking tendencies with the strong Cancer energy and Mars in Libra so it is a natural instinct to give and to help. There appears to be an imbalance however as his need may have been greater than yours whether younger in another life or wounded physically where your  whole life was around tending to him (maybe he was even paralyzed or unable to take care of himself in some way because of being wounded in battle)seen with the Composite Pluto in Virgo balsalmic to Mars, Uranus and Venus squaring the Nodes and you shouldering more of the burden or the responsibility. You can also see how this played out when he teared up with his guilt surround not paying you money back that he owed you.  This imbalance is seen here when you said this, “I wanted liberation from co-dependency, even if it hurt like hell, while he wanted to dive into me (that's how I felt) and get all his needs met through me." :So of course your own personal evolution requires you to create strong boundaries in terms now of how much of yourself you can give.  

I wanted to lastly speak to current transits for you.

Transiting Mars currently conjuncts Uranus in your 4th..your astro community/home here!
This Mars also square your nodes reflecting a change in  direction and embracing your spiritually nature, Tr South Node in your 12th house just came over your natal North node, so the past meets the future and and helps to propel you forward as you gain the understanding surrounding your next steps - Evolutionary Gate - THE DOORS ON THE TRAIN ARE OPENING!
Also tr Saturn on your Mars in Libra squaring your Moon while this same Saturn trines your 12thouse house Jupiter in Gemini, staying rooted in your nature and truth, it is is about you finally ending this connection with Guy in the form it has been and he is a final symbol of sorts for all the others that you may have chosen in the past that delayed your growth. This is not to say in this life or in lives to come you won’t see him again, it is just the relationship will evolve, necessarily so and your final attachment to him beyond spiritual adviser will be gone, which can then open doors to a connection that more equally matches where you are at this place on the path - Someone who reflects your own growth, one who more closely matches your essence and stage of evolution..

It is time..

Peace and Evolution,
Kristin
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 09:44 AM by Kristin » Logged
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #131 on: May 26, 2012, 09:49 AM »

Hi Kristin,

"Also Rad, Jeffrey taught that not until a Soul has reached a certain stage of evolution would they switch genders in order to evolve and begin to integrate both sides of gender. Is there a stage that you know of where this might first occur? "

You have this confused with when a Soul evolves to the point of being able to split itself into other ego's that are living at the same time in order to accelerate the Soul's evolution. That capacity begins in the 1st Stage spiritual. Gender switching occurs at all the natural evolutionary stages.

God Bless, Rad
Kristin

« Reply #132 on: May 26, 2012, 05:12 PM »

Rad,

Yes I did have that confused....thank you for the correction.

Peace,
Kristin

« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 09:37 AM by Kristin » Logged
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #133 on: May 26, 2012, 05:22 PM »

Hi Upasika,

Thanks so much for your last post.  The following really touched off some light bulbs in me, especially the part in bold:

To me, my feeling regarding this is you can't reach this point just by wanting it alone. You have to have tried to your very best to do what you can actually do in the world. Expressed yourself creatively, fully, trying your best to make the world a better place, with your own hands. Created unique and beneficial things in the world, one because you can, and two because you need to fulfil yourself in doing so - expressing your uniqueness constructively in the world purges the negativity of the 2nd individual stage from the soul. Once this achievement has actually culminated inside though ...

THANK YOU FOR THIS!

Peace,
Elen
Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #134 on: May 26, 2012, 05:32 PM »

Hi Kristin,

Wow, I just loved your analysis! So thorough, insightful.

I have a question about the composite Pluto. Generically Pluto in the 1st in the composite indicates that the relationship between the two people is relatively brand new. But with Wendy and Guy there are also a lot of indications that they have been deeply intertwined in past lives on multiple levels, and that it isn't that new at all.

Also you have pointed out that Wendy's relationship with Guy needs to be put into a new framework, specifically based on more of her own needs being met, and as part of her general evolutionary growth.

So have you interpreted the composite Pluto in the 1st to indicate that the relationship was already heading into this new "form" in the most recent life or lives, and that that is what is reflected by Pluto being in the 1st? Or do you see it in some other way? Seems to be a bit of paradox operating within the symbols.

Thanks.

blessings Upasika

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video