School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

GEODETIC EQUIVALENTS

Started by Rad, Feb 14, 2011, 04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ari moshe

QuoteHi Ari,

Not sure if this is what you are referring to, but in Solar Fire if you have it, when in the View Chart screen you can see a chart as a dial. On the right hand side of the screen, directly above the Redraw button there is a dropdown box. Clicking on the little downwards pointing arrow at the right side of this box drops down a list of display options, either Wheel or Dial. I was able to create cosmograms for each planet using that screen and then they could be printed out if you wished. Maybe this helps?

Upasika

That's perfect, thank you Upasika. Also for anyone with solar fire, it's possible to change the orb used for these cosmograms.

ari moshe

Hi Rad, all
I'm going over a number of things here. Thank you rad for your time in reviewing this. Hopefully this is a helpful example.

First, here's a copy of my own Venus cosmogram. I have programed solar fire to only include the planets that are relevant for our purposes. I just want to include it so others can see what solar fire can do.

I notice that Uranus can be at the end of the cosmogram. Solar fire does not add that option. Also, the sn of Mercury can be included as well. So here is the complete cosmogram (I'm excludingng  Ceres for now):

Venus (Libra 1,180-1,090)

Moon (Scorpio 1,090-1000)    ----      Mercury (Sag 1000-910)
Moon (Scorpio 1,090-1000)    ----      Neptune (Sag 1000-910)
Jupiter (Sag 1,000-910)        ----      sn Mercury (Sag 1000-910)

Uranus (Sag 1000-910)

And here is a copy of my own natal chart that this is based on.

Regions: Venus is in my natal second house in Libra pointing to the Taurus zone as well as the Cardinal zones as the primary emphasis for these lifetimes. As I understand it, this will point to the core lifetimes through which these particular dynamics have come into play. All other lifetimes as indicated by the other planets in the cosmogram would symbolize the developments of the evolutionary theme of the core lifetimes and the places of those lifetimes as indicated by the lead planet. Is this accurate?

All the other planets point to the mutable and fixed geodetic zones as well as the subsequent 180 years after the Libra lifetime(s). This seems to in fact point to a very specific era in the history of this soul, one that spanned it seems a very short period of time. The relevant history of that time period linked to those zones will reveal where and perhaps how these dynamics came into play.

The cardinal zones during 1,180-1,090, and most likely the Aries zone would point to the main developmental theme of this entire cosmogram.

Given the strong Scorpio emphasis, the Taurus zone is in fact emphasized here. Scorpio doesn't have much geodetic significance it seems, however Aquarius and Leo does so those may have also been significant. The Sagittarius and Gemini zones are also emphasized here (Virgo and Pisces, like Scorpio doesn't seem to hold much geodetic significance in and of itself. So it's possible that these zones came into play, but most unlikely).

Based on this, researching the life of those appropriate regions within those ages would provide a very general historical context.

All of this can point to key lifetimes in what we call Western Europe, most of Africa, Israel, India and anywhere along the mid-america continent.

Relative to the evolutionary dynamics implied by my own Venus in my chart (how it fits in with the ea signatures in my chart), which in short is connected to the development of self esteem, self trust and various relationship dynamics involving the loss of power, being dishonest about my own intentions in relationship, living as an ascetic monk/ hermit type existence, psychology of lonliness and isolation, as well as a holding pattern that has been brought over through the etheric body based on sexual or emotional trauma that I have held onto - this life being a culmination of this particular cycle (Venus Pluto balsamic)... these time zones and regions will point to those very dynamics.
Given the other planets in the cosmogram, this correlates to the lifetimes of wandering aimlessly w/out a home as well as having been a part of various schools or monastic type enviroments. This will also bring in many of the traumas I have experienced relative to the loss of sacred knowledge, moving from place to place, alienation, and martyrdom. Many dynamics around my personal relationship to home, and relationship to being still and grounded in this earth will come up through this.

For me, this feels like a starting point for a deep inner journey into these places. Besides for the actual research, just pinpointing such a specific time period and regions opens my intuitive senses up and feels like a gateway for an inner journey to the past.

I feel the truth in this as I write it. This is very profound knowledge. I would however like a confirmation that I am on track with how I understand this!

Thank you, God bless,
am

ari moshe

Hi Rad,

I have a couple more q's:
1. Since the soul often revisits actual geographic locations of past reincarnations, or at least will hold a strong interest in those locations, I sense that the places I have been drawn to since a child, as well as the places in the world I have made significant visit to will actually help pinpoint some of these geographic regions. For example Within the first 20 years of my life I had in fact visited Israel 4 times. I have also had a deep obsession with that land and its history.

2. I understand that the Sun and the angles do not correlate to the past, however there is always a reason, from the point of view of the past, why any soul would have a particular Sun sign as well as the 4 angles of the chart. When the Sun or the angels are forming aspects to the nodes, would it ever be appropriate to create a cosmogram for them? Thank you.
God bless,
Ari Moshe

Rad

Hi Ari,

Yes because they would be applied TO THIS LIFE.

God Bless, Rad

Jane

Hello Rad,

As I am learning may I ask a question?
If there are close conjunctions, less than 2* orb, between planets, does this form a Cosmogram?

Put a different way, if the planets on the branches are conjunct the head planet at the top, by less than 2* orb, does this form a Cosmogram?

Many thanks,
Jane.

Rad

Hi Jane,

"As I am learning may I ask a question?"

You may ask any questions you have Jane.

"If there are close conjunctions, less than 2* orb, between planets, does this form a Cosmogram?"

If you mean that those two planets that are conjunct by less than two degrees have other planets that would form a cosmogram then yes. If you mean that those two planets that are conjunct by less than two degrees do not have any other planets that would connect them to a cosmogram then those two planets, by themselves, do not constitute a cosmogram.

"Put a different way, if the planets on the branches are conjunct the head planet at the top, by less than 2* orb, does this form a Cosmogram?"

See above.

God Bless, Rad

imsara

Hi everyone..I would certainly like to learn more about geodectic equivalents..thanks for the opportunity..imsara :D

Linda

Hi Rad,

Just following your step-by-step instructions.............

PHASE I

Symbols in our birth charts were linked to the natural zodiacal zones on the Earth...........

PHASE II

We created our own cosmograms.............

PHASE III

We added the data from our cosmograms to the world map..............

QUESTION:  What was the purpose of the first exercise (Phase I)?  

QUESTION:  Should we be referring to Phase III only (created from cosmograms) as it gives much more contextual information?  

Your Quote:  "JWG focused more on the interaction of the planetary archetypes themselves within the cosmograms as key markers in the Soul's evolutionary development that apply to the current life EA purposes of the Soul. When those archetypes are then linked to specific times and places, geographic and cultural context, this then can provide contextual information as to how and why those archetypes were actualized in the ways that they were and how this, in turn, correlates to the inner dynamics within the Soul that help us understand how and why the Soul has become what it is now, the current life."

QUESTION:  Using my Leo zone as an example, is there some way one can ascertain the actual country of significance?  The Leo zone contains Australia, Indonesia, Japan, Russia and other countries?  Or is it just a matter of linking these times/places/cultures to the cosmogramical archetypes?

QUESTION:  Could it be possible that segments of the current Pluto/Leo generation had prior lives in Australia, Indonesia, Japan, Russia or other countries in the Leo zone?

QUESTION:  My current lifetime pertains to the Virgo zone (Australia).  I care very much for the Earth and feel at one with the ecosystem.  Could one possible interpretation be that I, along with a segment of the Pluto/Leo generation, had lived in this country 13,500 years ago (pre-patriarchy) as early Aborigines (or other cosmic dimensional beings), united with Nature/Everything in unity consciousness -- and in the current lifetime are fulfilling evolutionary intentions/obligations associated with perhaps clearing trauma from the unconscious due to pre-historic cataclysmic events?    

QUESTION:  Using my Leo/Virgo zones as an example, I can actually see the repeating themes in these cosmograms as they relate to the current lifetime since I now actually live in this zone (Australia).  My interpretation is that in this Leo/Virgo zone I have undergone immense evolutionary leaps in consciousness, such as metamorphosis (Pluto) and transformation (Uranus), with some of the key issues perhaps originating some 12,500 years ago.  Is my interpretation on the right track do you think?

Sorry about the number of questions -- these have been on my mind for a while.

Thank you so much for your guidance.

Rad

Hi Linda,

"Just following your step-by-step instructions.............

PHASE I

Symbols in our birth charts were linked to the natural zodiacal zones on the Earth...........

PHASE II

We created our own cosmograms.............

PHASE III

We added the data from our cosmograms to the world map..............

QUESTION:  What was the purpose of the first exercise (Phase I)?  

It's a combination of methods relative to geodetic equivalents whose intention is to demonstrate the prior lifetimes upon which the Soul, in total, is drawing upon relative to it's evolutionary intentions.

QUESTION:  Should we be referring to Phase III only (created from cosmograms) as it gives much more contextual information?  

Your Quote:  "JWG focused more on the interaction of the planetary archetypes themselves within the cosmograms as key markers in the Soul's evolutionary development that apply to the current life EA purposes of the Soul. When those archetypes are then linked to specific times and places, geographic and cultural context, this then can provide contextual information as to how and why those archetypes were actualized in the ways that they were and how this, in turn, correlates to the inner dynamics within the Soul that help us understand how and why the Soul has become what it is now, the current life."

Both methods are meant to be combined Linda to see the total picture for the Soul.

QUESTION:  Using my Leo zone as an example, is there some way one can ascertain the actual country of significance?  The Leo zone contains Australia, Indonesia, Japan, Russia and other countries?  Or is it just a matter of linking these times/places/cultures to the cosmogramical archetypes?

This was a question that JWG worked with for the entire time of his work. He never formally taught any specific way or technique to arrive at an answer for this question. You will find in your work that your clients or friends that you work with in this way will naturally resonate with specific countries over others when working with their geodetic world map, and the cosmograms themselves.

QUESTION:  Could it be possible that segments of the current Pluto/Leo generation had prior lives in Australia, Indonesia, Japan, Russia or other countries in the Leo zone?

Yes, and you could include the fabled Lemuria as well.

QUESTION:  My current lifetime pertains to the Virgo zone (Australia).  I care very much for the Earth and feel at one with the ecosystem.  Could one possible interpretation be that I, along with a segment of the Pluto/Leo generation, had lived in this country 13,500 years ago (pre-patriarchy) as early Aborigines (or other cosmic dimensional beings), united with Nature/Everything in unity consciousness -- and in the current lifetime are fulfilling evolutionary intentions/obligations associated with perhaps clearing trauma from the unconscious due to pre-historic cataclysmic events?  

Yes.

QUESTION:  Using my Leo/Virgo zones as an example, I can actually see the repeating themes in these cosmograms as they relate to the current lifetime since I now actually live in this zone (Australia).  My interpretation is that in this Leo/Virgo zone I have undergone immense evolutionary leaps in consciousness, such as metamorphosis (Pluto) and transformation (Uranus), with some of the key issues perhaps originating some 12,500 years ago.  Is my interpretation on the right track do you think?

Yes, and your own life examples the incredible EA use of these cosmograms and the geodetic world map for all Souls.

God Bless, Rad

Wendy

Hi Rad and All,

I am attempting to pick up where I left off a ways back.  I have some sacred space right now and have time to dedicate to moving forward.  I filled out the world map with the planetary nodal themes from my chart and began to place them on the Kossmogram, and then got stuck when I needed to apply the cosmodial to the Kossmogram.  Did anyone else have this challenge? did you reduce the size of the cosmodial to fit within the wheel of the Kossmogram to make it easier to correlate the units of time?

Any direction here would be immensely helpful.

Thanks,
Wendy

Linda

Hi Wendy,

At first I decreased the size of the dial thinking it would make it easier - but that did not work.  You need to print both the cosmogram and the dial without reduction.

You'll find that the dial (containing the arrow) will fit exactly into the cosmogram.  It's a little rough, but it does work. 

And remember to use an orb of 1-2 degrees - JWG used a 1 deg orb, and Rad uses a 2 degree orb.

Wendy

Linda

Quote from: Rad on Apr 04, 2011, 10:23 AM

Yes, and your own life examples the incredible EA use of these cosmograms and the geodetic world map for all Souls.

God Bless, Rad

For sure!  As Uranus correlates to astrology, in this zone where I now live, I'm learning the incredible EA use of cosmograms and geodetic world maps.  ;)

Rad

Hi Linda,

Yeah .............

God Bless, Rad

Gonzalo

(this comes from other thread but belongs here)

QuoteSecond, the use of the geodetic astrological zones is used in conjunction with the cosmograms. Not just the cosmograms, or just the geodetic zones, but both. What has been presented on this message board about these methods is just the bare bones of them. In the case of chart 2 we can clearly see the direct correlation through the geodetic zones to the lives in that zone. It does not mean that because there is no actual cosmogram linked with the Ages and their sub-ages that that Soul did not have lives at that time in those zones. The actual cosmograms that can result from any birth chart linked with specific times and their respective astrological zones correlates to specific archetypes within the consciousness of the Soul that has been brought forwards into a current life for their own evolutionary needs and reasons.

If there are no cosmograms linked with the geodetic zones of a past life, could the Soul have memories of these past lives not reflected in the cosmograms/geodetic zones?

Yes...............

I am not sure if I am understanding well how the archetypes of the birhchart reflect the astrological ages/sub-ages of prior lifetimes. As an example to clarify my question: my  birthchart has a stellium of planets in 2nd House, in Virgo. I have memories of prior lifetimes in the Taurus zone. One of these lifetimes occurred at the beginning of the Pisces age, Pisces sub-age. Though, I have no planets, or planetary south nodes, in Pisces. Is that because:

a) The beginning of the Pisces age, Pisces sub-age, is reflected in the Virgo planets (just as Virgo geodetic zones include the mutable cross within)? or

Yes .......................

b) A consequence of the Neptune being square the Moon's Nodes is that the North Node in Pisces operates as a de facto South Node, this North Node in Pisces reflecting a past lifetime at the beginning of the Pisces age-Pisces sub-age? or

Yes, because that N.Node has already been in operation prior to the current life..the Neptune square to it.

c) Just because the Soul can remember prior lives which are not reflected in the birthchart through geodetic/cosmograms?

Yes, but one must be careful in terms of what any given Soul thinks it can remember. Unless any given Soul has the actual capacity to see into prior lives, for itself and others, then very often such 'memories' get blurred and mixed up with other memories resident within the Soul itself.

God Bless, Rad