School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

GEODETIC EQUIVALENTS

Started by Rad, Feb 14, 2011, 04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ari moshe

Hi Rad,

In regards to the Mars cosmogram example you provided,
QuoteThen we look for the Libra 90 year segment within that Age because Jupiter is in Libra at part of the cosmogram. Then we note the 90 year segment for Gemini because Venus is in Gemini as part of that cosmogram. And then Capricorn because Saturn is in Capricorn as part of the cosmogram. 

I want to clarify.
Mars is in Aries, and since we are creating a cosmogram for that Mars, all of the subages will be listed as Aries subages? IE Mars would refer to the Aries subage of Aries, Venus the Gemini subage of Aries, and so on... ?
Thank you.

Rad

Hi Ari,

Yes ............

God Bless, Rad

ari moshe

Hi all,

I want to offer a helpful tool I've been using with this practice. On solar fire, when you enlarge the chart you are looking at, click on "reports" on the right, and then "midpoint tree". It will give you all the mid points from the point of view of any planet.

So if you are constructing any particular cosmogram you can check the work you are doing with the wheel by referring to the calculations. If your using a 2 degree orb, you'd have to fix the settings on the right side.

Rad, I notice that we are not working with any of the ages before the Leo age. Why is that? Would it also be applicable, for example, to construct a Libra cosmogram for the actual age of Libra (which would have been a LONG time ago- as opposed to the Libra subage of the Aries age)? Thank you.
Ari Moshe

Rad

Hi Ari,

You can do that if you want too.

God Bless, Rad

Rose Marcus

Hi all,
Just wanted to mention that I included geodetic maps in my chapter for "Insights into Evolutionary Astrology". The maps show the MC & Ascendant lines with the cardinal geodetic areas shaded. I very briefly discussed these world regions, not in terms of past lives, but in regards to Pluto in Cap's transit. 
For those who may be interested, Chris McRae produced a map which she sells (I think for around $20.00) Chris McRae [[email protected]]
Blessings
Rose

Linda

Hi Rad,

Here are my cosmogram trees - I think they're correct now.

{  These were deleted as an error was found.  
Please see the edited versions below which Rad is checking.  }

Upasika

Hi Rad,

Just want to clarify .. if a planet at the top of a cosmogram is in a sign that isn't listed as an Age in the list of Ages & subAges you posted eg Sagittarius, Capricorn, then we use its subage of the Age it occurs in as it's "Age". For a planet in Cap at the top of the cosmogram that would be Cap subage of the Cancer Age, for a planet in Sag at the top it would be the Sag subage of the Gemini Age (5,500 - 4,420 BC).

Then for planets on branches of the cosmogram we look for the period they refer to in that subage eg. for a planet in Sag at the top, a planet on a branch in say Leo would be 4,780 - 4,690 BC.

Is this corect? (looking now at Linda's seems that's the way she has done it, so guess I'm asking the same question)

Thanks Upasika

Rad

Hi Upasika,

Yes ..............

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Linda,

Without knowing your birth chart I can't know if the cosmo grams you have created are correct. Can you send me the degrees of the the planet and nodes you have in Capricorn ? I could do a quick check then to make sure you have got it right.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi All,

Wanting to find out if all of you who have been following this thread feel clear now on how to construct the cosmo grams. And, if not, wondering if it would be beneficial to post an entire chart of some one so that we good go through it together ? If you all do feel clear then we can move on to the possible meanings that the cosmo grams you have all produced. So let me know.

God Bless, Rad

ari moshe

I feel clear Rad.

Linda, how do you create such nice cosmograms? What program do you use? I'd love to do that too!

jasonholley

Hi Rad, I also feel clear and ready to continue.
Thank you,
Jason

mountainheather

Hi Rad, I've got mine done, but would find it helpful to see one done on here too.
Thanks, Heather

Taf

I feel clear as well Rad, but don't mind if we linger so that everyone is up to speed.

taf

Linda

Quote from: Rad on Mar 03, 2011, 10:50 AMWithout knowing your birth chart I can't know if the cosmo grams you have created are correct. Can you send me the degrees of the planets and nodes you have in Capricorn ? I could do a quick check then to make sure you have got it right.

Rad, here are the degrees of my Capricorn planets and nodes:

{2½ deg orb used}
Venus 3.51 deg Cap
Mercury 13.52 deg Cap
S Venus 8.59 deg Cap
S Mercury 5.37 deg Cap

If the cosmograms are correct, then I'm ready to move forward.  Thanks for checking.