Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: GEODETIC EQUIVALENTS  (Read 21705 times)
Rose Marcus

« Reply #90 on: Mar 10, 2011, 11:06 AM »

Hello Rad (et al)

It is exceedingly generous of you to share this information with us, a big heartfelt thanks...

"Typically when there are two or more planets at the same point in time within a cosmogram this will correlate to more than one life in that time."

Question: so, does that mean if there is only one planet at any one point, that that indicates only one life, as opposed to 2 planets correlating to more than one life (meaning 2 lives, or 2 and possibly more?) at that time? Or is what you have said not that literal?

"Also, JWG never used the S.Nodes of Venus, Mercury, or Mars."

Question: Just to clarify - as I understand it then, you would not use the south nodes of Venus, Mercury, Mars as the apex/top of the cosmogram? But you would use them in the cosmogram?

Question: What is the differentiation between nodes and planets in reference to the cosmogram? I would think that a south node reference (or whatever planet you are looking at) would indicate a prior life reference link – is this south node indicating a life that came before, and by looking to the ruling planet for it’s cosmogram which could be in another region or time we would find the link? What is the link then? Would this suggest an immediate prior life? What other information could we surmise from finding a south node of some planet as a part (not the top/apex position) of the cosmogram?

Question:
What exactly does it mean when you have a planet at the top of cosmogram and a planet at the bottom? Is there any added significance - for this position - and from cosmograms that do not have this setup?

If there is simply a planet at a top position and a planet at the bottom position (just 2 positions) – is this a cosmogram?

Is there a way to tell how fast one might reincarnate? It is easy to surmise that the Uranus/Pluto conjunction indicates a quick turnaround, and that such aspects as Saturn/Pluto indicate a lengthier pause between lives. In this regard, is there more specific info that we can gain from studying these cosmograms? 

Lastly, in general do the planets correlate to the Ages, Subages, etc.? For example, Pluto is a 248 year transit – multiplied, that’s close to an Age. Uranus is an 84 year transit, that is close to a 90 year period. What about Saturn, etc?

I hope my questions are clear...

Thank you,
Blessings
Rose

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #91 on: Mar 10, 2011, 11:22 AM »

Hi Jason,

"I have two questions.

1.  In the case of a planet whose cosmogram includes only itself, i.e. there are no "branches" because it is not at the Ebertin midpoints of any other planets or planetary nodes -- is this still considered a referent, but just for one lifetime?  For example, my Uranus in Libra is alone in this way (Uranian irony noted!).  Would this correlate to a single lifetime in the Libra period of the Libra Sub-Age?"

The cosmograms, according to JWG, correlate to specific prior lifetimes that the Soul is actively drawing upon relative to the current EA purposes of any given Soul. With your Uranus not being part of an actual cosmogram this would correlate to one of two phenomena. One is that your Soul is drawing upon the collective experiences of a generation of Souls, all with Uranus in Libra, who have had direct experiences in those areas of the world that, in totality, affect your own individual EA purposes for your current life. The other possibility is one wherein you did have prior lives in those places yet are not directly linked to the current EA purposes of your life other than the generational sub-group who all have this Uranus in Libra. This entire sub-group thus acts in their own individual ways relative to the evolutionary needs and intentions for the entire planet relative to drawing upon the collective imprint from those times being brought forwards into this time.

2. " With regard to the location of past lives, I didn't track clearly your answer to Ari's question.  My question also feels hard to articulate but here goes:  Is it accurate to say that, just as all lifetimes described in a particular planet's cosmogram occur within the Age/Sub-Age of that planet's sign, that all lifetimes in that planet's cosmogram also occur within the geodetic zone of the lead planet's sign, cross-signs, or house position? "

Yes, IF those other planets within the cosmogram also have their own cosmograms linked to the their respective astrological geodetic zones. The house position of any given planet does of course correlate with a geodetic astrological zone, like your Uranus in Libra, yet unless such planets also have their own cosmogram they must be treated in the way as explained above relative to your Uranus in Libra.

"So for instance, for my cosmogram for South Node in Cancer in the 12th house, would all lifetimes indicated by the planets in that cosmogram have taken place in the Cancer, Aries, Libra, Capricorn, and/or Pisces zones?"

Yes ..............

3."If my satement at the end of question two is accurate, is there any way of narrowing the places further?  Such as, is there a "home zone" among those five possibilities that all those lifetimes might be found to occur in?  And within the zones, might the degree of the signs provide more specific locational info? "

This is something that JWG tried to determine for some time. It came down to somehow being able to determine the latitude of places relative to the geodetic zones. In combination this would then lead to something like a cross hairs on the world maps for those specific prior lifetimes. The last part of this total geodetic technique that he tested for nearly 30 years remained one of those 'loose ends' that he continued to work with to the very end of his career.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #92 on: Mar 10, 2011, 11:52 AM »

Hi Rose,

"Typically when there are two or more planets at the same point in time within a cosmogram this will correlate to more than one life in that time."

Question: so, does that mean if there is only one planet at any one point, that that indicates only one life, as opposed to 2 planets correlating to more than one life (meaning 2 lives, or 2 and possibly more?) at that time? Or is what you have said not that literal?

It could be two or more. This same thing can be seen when a specific 90 year segment of time within a cosmogram is repeated more than once, as in Linda's case.

"Also, JWG never used the S.Nodes of Venus, Mercury, or Mars."

Question: Just to clarify - as I understand it then, you would not use the south nodes of Venus, Mercury, Mars as the apex/top of the cosmogram? But you would use them in the cosmogram?

You are free to use them or not. In my own work I have found them to be very useful and accurate relative to prior lifetimes that the Soul is drawing upon relative to the current life EA purposes. So if you do use them they are used for the apex of a cosmogram, as well as within the trees of a cosmogram.

Question: What is the differentiation between nodes and planets in reference to the cosmogram? I would think that a south node reference (or whatever planet you are looking at) would indicate a prior life reference link – is this south node indicating a life that came before, and by looking to the ruling planet for it’s cosmogram which could be in another region or time we would find the link? What is the link then? Would this suggest an immediate prior life? What other information could we surmise from finding a south node of some planet as a part (not the top/apex position) of the cosmogram?

All of the astrological symbols used in these cosmograms, planets and nodes, correlate to prior lifetimes. All prior lifetimes are 'linked' in one way or another.

Question:
What exactly does it mean when you have a planet at the top of cosmogram and a planet at the bottom? Is there any added significance - for this position - and from cosmograms that do not have this setup?

There is no added significance for the purposes of determining prior lifetimes that connect to the EA purposes of the current life. Ebertine, who developed these cosmograms had nothing to do with any of this. His cosmograms were for psychological purposes. Thus, a planet at the apex in opposition to a planet at the end of the tree would be very similar, psychologically speaking, to an opposition aspect in a normal 360 degree zodiac.

If there is simply a planet at a top position and a planet at the bottom position (just 2 positions) – is this a cosmogram?

Yes ................

Is there a way to tell how fast one might reincarnate? It is easy to surmise that the Uranus/Pluto conjunction indicates a quick turnaround, and that such aspects as Saturn/Pluto indicate a lengthier pause between lives. In this regard, is there more specific info that we can gain from studying these cosmograms? 

Not from the cosmograms themselves other than what has been stated so far, i.e. two or more planets in tandem within or on top of a cosmogram, the overlapping of 90 year segments within cosmograms. In the end, all of this must be referred and linked to the totality of the natal horoscope of any given Soul in order to answer those kinds of questions.

Lastly, in general do the planets correlate to the Ages, Subages, etc.? For example, Pluto is a 248 year transit – multiplied, that’s close to an Age. Uranus is an 84 year transit, that is close to a 90 year period. What about Saturn, etc?

No, the planets do not correlate with the Ages and sub-ages. The phenomena of Ages in general of course is Saturn, Capricorn, and the 10th House: the phenomena of time.

God Bless, Rad

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #93 on: Mar 10, 2011, 11:55 AM »

Hi Linda,

As far as I can tell it looks good.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #94 on: Mar 12, 2011, 12:16 PM »

Hi All,

So do any of you have any questions at this point ?

God Bless, Rad
Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #95 on: Mar 12, 2011, 04:59 PM »

Hi Rad,

I haven't had time to go over the last couple of steps, will try and get some time over the two or three days and will get back then if I have any questions. But it shouldn't be a problem if everyone else is ready to go ahead, I'm sure I'll be able to catch up OK.

blessings Upasika
Jane

« Reply #96 on: Mar 14, 2011, 12:12 AM »

Hello Rad and all,

Thank you to each of you for the input of knowledge that you write on this forum.

I have been following this thread with fascination, still learning, so I hope my questions are acceptable.

first I will give some info regarding my question.

venus/moon conj 1/2 deg orb Sag, conj moon SN in Sag, 9 deg orb, all in 4th house, ruled by scorpio.

I have the cosmogram here and there are very few planets involved, but one that seems to repeat, i.e. the venus/moon conj.

I realise that all past lives (cosmograms) are linked.

if my understanding is correct the 1/2 deg orb would make this a new phase aspect, and being so close to the moon SN, would be a fruition/relive/both.

my question is: if this is a new phase why would it be repeating so much, 4 times in only 5 cosmograms?

Also is there any way from the cosmogram to tell if this could be fruition, or relive.

I guess this question would be directed to Rad.

many thanks.

love to all,

Jane 
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #97 on: Mar 14, 2011, 08:03 AM »

Hi Jane,

First the function of these cosmograms is linked to phases at all. Phases and the issue/dynamic of fruition, relive, etc is linked to the normal 360 degree zodiac. Second is is necessary to know the actual degrees of your Moon and Mercury to know if that conjunction is a New Phase conjunction, or a Balsamic phase conjunction. Relative to their conjunction with your S.Node as the dynamics of relive or fruition can not be know from just these symbols themselves. The very nature of your life will of course tell you which one, or both, or in affect.

God Bless, Rad
jasonholley

« Reply #98 on: Mar 14, 2011, 03:07 PM »

Hi Rad,

I do have another logistical question: I have Moon in Scorpio exactly opposite Mars in Taurus, so they are at the same point in the Ebertin dial.  Like my Uranus in Libra mentioned above, they do not sit at any midpoints or opposite another planet on the dial.  However, do the two of them, "conjunct" on the dial, count as 0 cosmograms (in which case each planet interpreted in collective terms as you have described above), 1 cosmogram (if so, which one is the "lead" and why), or 2 cosmograms (i.e. a Taurus Age lifetime series with Taurus and Scorpio periods, and a Scorpio Sub-Age lifetime series with lifetimes in the Scorpio and Taurus periods)? 

God bless,
Jason
Jane

« Reply #99 on: Mar 14, 2011, 09:09 PM »

Hi Jane,

First the function of these cosmograms is linked to phases at all. Phases and the issue/dynamic of fruition, relive, etc is linked to the normal 360 degree zodiac. Second is is necessary to know the actual degrees of your Moon and Mercury to know if that conjunction is a New Phase conjunction, or a Balsamic phase conjunction. Relative to their conjunction with your S.Node as the dynamics of relive or fruition can not be know from just these symbols themselves. The very nature of your life will of course tell you which one, or both, or in affect.

God Bless, Rad

Hello Rad,

Thank you for your time.

I feel that all phases be they 360 degs or Cosmogram are linked. They, altogether in some way form the present incarnation we are experiencing.

The phase, as stated is Venus/Moon New Phase conj, ½ deg orb, not Mercury. Am I missing something here regarding the mention of mercury? Just in case, more info.

Moon 3 Sag 07*, Venus 2 Sag 29 *, Mercury 26 Scorpio 53 *.

Moon/Venus conj  new phase, ½ deg orb.  Moon/Venus-mercury conj, balsamic 354 deg orb.?

I am in Spiritual state, and I am a teacher and healer.

I thank you for your time and help.

I will trust my intuition to give me my answer.

Love to all,

Jane
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #100 on: Mar 15, 2011, 08:20 AM »

Hi Jason,

No, they would not be cosmograms unless they have their own trees within them to other planets.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #101 on: Mar 15, 2011, 11:37 AM »

Hi Jane,

God Bless, Rad

Hi Jane

"I feel that all phases be they 360 degs or Cosmogram are linked. They, altogether in some way form the present incarnation we are experiencing.

The phase, as stated is Venus/Moon New Phase conj, ½ deg orb, not Mercury. Am I missing something here regarding the mention of mercury? Just in case, more info."

No. I was blurry eyed when I read your post, very late at night.

"Moon 3 Sag 07*, Venus 2 Sag 29 *, Mercury 26 Scorpio 53 *.

Moon/Venus conj  new phase, ½ deg orb.  Moon/Venus-mercury conj, balsamic 354 deg orb.?"

Mercury is balsamic to Venus, Venus balsamic to your Moon, Mercury balsamic to your Moon

God Bless, Rad
Taf

« Reply #102 on: Mar 17, 2011, 03:10 PM »

Rad, are there more steps to this process?

taf
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #103 on: Mar 17, 2011, 04:18 PM »

Jason:  " With regard to the location of past lives, I didn't track clearly your answer to Ari's question.  My question also feels hard to articulate but here goes:  Is it accurate to say that, just as all lifetimes described in a particular planet's cosmogram occur within the Age/Sub-Age of that planet's sign, that all lifetimes in that planet's cosmogram also occur within the geodetic zone of the lead planet's sign, cross-signs, or house position? "

Rad:  Yes, IF those other planets within the cosmogram also have their own cosmograms linked to the their respective astrological geodetic zones. The house position of any given planet does of course correlate with a geodetic astrological zone, like your Uranus in Libra, yet unless such planets also have their own cosmogram they must be treated in the way as explained above relative to your Uranus in Libra.

Rad,

Just making sure I understand you properly.  

From the example above, the Venus/Cap cosmogram has been duplicated and transferred to its Capricorn cross-zones:  Libra - Aries - Cancer.  From there, ONLY those planets that are ALREADY in that geodetic zone that also appear in the Venus/Cap cosmogram are valid (ticked).  

Question:  Looking at the LIBRA geodetic zone and specifically to Pluto/Leo and Uranus/Leo, that zone now contains all of these periods:    

190 - 280
Pluto/Leo

190 - 280
Pluto/Leo

190 - 280
Uranus/Leo

6,940 - 7,030
Pluto/Leo

6,940 - 7,030
Uranus/Leo

Just not sure how to interpret all of these dates (time periods).  From the above, I gather 3 lifetimes were lived between 190 - 280 BC (perhaps early deaths) correlating to the Pluto/Leo and Uranus/Leo archetypes, and 2 lifetimes lived between 6,940 - 7,030 BC correlating to the Pluto/Leo and Uranus/Leo archetypes.  

Am I on the right track?  If I am indeed on the right track, I will have to update the world map to include all the cross-zone planets/periods.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #104 on: Mar 18, 2011, 07:59 AM »

Hi Linda,

No, this is not correct. I see your confusion because of how I answered Jason's question. I misread his question:

" Is it accurate to say that, just as all lifetimes described in a particular planet's cosmogram occur within the Age/Sub-Age of that planet's sign, that all lifetimes in that planet's cosmogram also occur within the geodetic zone of the lead planet's sign, cross-signs, or house position?"

The answer to this should have been no. I am really glad you caught this Linda. Many time when I come to our message board it is quite late at night after I have done much work. Sometimes I miss things like this. In any case the answer is no to that question. Sorry to all who got confused by this.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video