School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

GEODETIC EQUIVALENTS

Started by Rad, Feb 14, 2011, 04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi All,

Geodetic equivalents can be a very useful tool in understanding the prior life localities/ cultures in EA. So am wondering how many would like to work together in this thread to understand what geodetic equivalents are, and how to use them in EA work. Let me know.

God Bless, Rad

To All:

It is very important that we know that this material, this topic, is copyrighted by Jeffrey Wolf Green as he worked on this for thirty years of his life, and taught it in various places.

ari moshe

I'm very interested and ready!

Linda

Oh yes - me too - I'm ready!  Thank you Rad.  :D

Upasika

Hi Rad, I'm into this as much as I can.

Taf

Hi all,

I too would very much like to learn about this from an EA perspective, and was feeling a bit blue when the last Geodetic thread faded out.

I've been an outsider here for quite a while (Aquarius DSC?), just reading and correlating.  But would like to say hello now, and thanks so much for all the time and effort everybody here puts into this community forum. 

it's the slow accumulation of a circle that keeps the corners longed for.

taf

Steve

Welcome Taf.  Thanks for taking the step of joining in.

Rad, I'll be following this topic too.
Steve

Wendy

Yes, I too am very interested!  Thanks Rad.

Rad

Hi All,

First a welcome to Taf: good to have you aboard. For those that don't know geodetic equivalents was developed by a man named Edward Johndro. He spent many years testing his system in a variety of ways. He wrote two books on it. The main one is called THE EARTH IN THE HEAVENS.

Johndro proposed that the entire band or range of the zodiacal signs could stretch around the entire Earth in 30 degree segments starting with Aries of course. And he lined up 0 Aries with longitudes starting at 0 East and West: Greenwich, England. Thus, from 0 Aries at Greenwich it then goes East to 30 degrees East. From 30 East to 60 East would then be Taurus. 60 East to 90 East would then be Gemini. 90 East to 120 East would then be Cancer. From 120 East to 150 East would be Leo, and from 150 East to 180 East/West would be Virgo. From 0 West to 30 West would be Pisces, 30 West to 60 West would be Aquarius, 60 to 90 West would be Capricorn, 90 West to 120 West would be Sagittarius, 120 West to 150 Scorpio, and from 150 West to 180 West/East would be Libra.

Each of these zodiacal zones also contain the natural crosses of signs that exist within them. the four natural cardinal points.  So, for example, the Aries zone also contains Libra, Cancer, and Capricorn. Each natural zodiacal zone has these natural crosses of the signs within them. So, for example, the generation that had Neptune in Libra would naturally connect not only within the Libra zone itself, but also within the Aries zone. This is why it's not so surprising that those who have Neptune in Libra, that generation, had a high degree of interest and focus on the mythologies of Rome and Greece: it correlates to collective consciousness of those times in the past.

So for those who wish to keep going on this thread I would recommend that you get a world map and draw in the natural zodiacal zones and, within them, write out the 3 other signs that will exist within them.

Right now I will stop and wait to see if you all understand the basic structure we are working with, and to see if any of you have questions.

God Bless, Rad

Linda

Hi Rad,

Could we use this geodetic map posted by Steve?   

Geodetic zones:   http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/images/Geodetics_world_map.jpg 

Rad

Hi Linda,

Sure whatever works best for you.

God Bless, Rad

Taf

I understand the basic structure so far.  

Steve, Rad, and all, thank you for the warm welcome.

taf

ari moshe

Hi Rad,

QuoteEach of these zodiacal zones also contain the natural crosses of signs that exist within them. the four natural cardinal points.  So, for example, the Aries zone also contains Libra, Cancer, and Capricorn. Each natural zodiacal zone has these natural crosses of the signs within them. So, for example, the generation that had Neptune in Libra would naturally connect not only within the Libra zone itself, but also within the Aries zone. This is why it's not so surprising that those who have Neptune in Libra, that generation, had a high degree of interest and focus on the mythologies of Rome and Greece: it correlates to collective consciousness of those times in the past

Can you explain a bit more why one latitude will contain with in it the natural crosses of that sign?

Specifically, is is divided up within the 30 degrees of the latitude? For example 60-90 west is Gemini. Are each of the mutable signs associated with 1/4th of the latitue? Or is not divided up at all?

Rad

Hi Ari,

There is no division within the zodiacal zones relative to the natural crosses that equal the signs within those zones. Each zodiacal zone has a natural cross within them that refers to the natural four cardinal points: north, south, east, and west.

God Bless, Rad

Taf

Quote from: Rad on Feb 15, 2011, 02:38 PM
Each of these zodiacal zones also contain the natural crosses of signs that exist within them. the four natural cardinal points.  So, for example, the Aries zone also contains Libra, Cancer, and Capricorn. Each natural zodiacal zone has these natural crosses of the signs within them. So, for example, the generation that had Neptune in Libra would naturally connect not only within the Libra zone itself, but also within the Aries zone. This is why it's not so surprising that those who have Neptune in Libra, that generation, had a high degree of interest and focus on the mythologies of Rome and Greece: it correlates to collective consciousness of those times in the past.

Rad, taking your example of the generation with Neptune in Libra: Rome and Greece are within the Aries Zone on the map, so when checking a specific function like Neptune in Libra you check not only the natal zone, but also the zones of the other three directions of the cross?  And does that mean you are factoring in the archetypes of the zones according to the aspect?  Meaning, do you need to factor in an opposition aspect when bringing in Rome and Greece as a focus in that generation's collective conscious/unconscious?  And alternately a square aspect to the Cancer/Capricorn zones?

taf

Rad

Hi Taf,

If I am understanding what you wrote the answer is no. In our example of Neptune in Libra this would correlate simply to the zone within Aries as well as the Libra zone of itself. As we move forwards in understanding geodetic equivalents we will be linking it to various times relative to Ages and their sub-ages that will have further divisions in time within them. This will then be seen as a way to locate specific places and times that any given Soul has lived before. This is why it is important to understand the natural crosses within any given zodiacal zone.

God Bless, Rad